Chapter 13

Warnings: Swearing. Homophobia. Mention of suicide. THERE ARE SENSITIVE TOPICS DISCUSSED!
————————————————————————
Recap:

I start to walk behind the counter, "Last night when we were on the phone it sounded like you were a little angry and concerned when I told you everything I learned about Alex and the team. What the fuck was that about," I ask as I walk towards him.

Tristan shrugs with a nervous look on his face, "I don't know what you're talking about."

I keep walking towards him until he is against the wall, "You better tell me right now or I swear Tristan you will not see another day," I say as I clench my hands, but let go slightly when I feel the pain in my knuckles.

Tears start to roll down Tristan's face, "I'm so sorry, I was just trying to provide for my family," he says as he looks down.

I look at him confused, "What are you talking about?"

"I had to do it. I'm so sorry," Tristan says.

I'm still looking at him confused when the entrance bell goes off. I turn around and my eyes go wide.

"Hello Y/N."

"Mom."

———
Present

Y/N's POV:

"What the hell are doing here," I ask my mom with venom in my voice.

She starts to walk towards Tristan and I, "Well Tristan over here called me last night after you two had your little phone call."

My eyes widen as I move away from Tristan and my mom, "What? Why would he call you? How does he even have your number."

"Oh, Tristan didn't tell you yet," my mom asks.

I look at her confused then look at Tristan. He sees me look at him and looks down, "You know how I told you that my last name was Smith when you first started working here," he asks.

I nod still confused, "Yes."

Tristan sighs and he looks at my mom. She nods with a smile on her face. "My last name is actually Carrasco," he says and I feel my heart drop as my breathing starts to pick up.

"What," I asked shocked.

"I'm so sorry," Tristan says.

My mom then speaks up, "Tristan is Servando's brother."

My head feels like it's spinning as I grip the cashier counter. I look at my mom, "How do you know this?"

My mom sighs, "My goodness, you are so oblivious Y/N," she says as she rolls her eyes.

She walks towards Tristan and places her hand on his shoulder and I see him tense. "I hired Tristan and Servando two years ago. I hate that you were and still like girls. I heard you were getting married and I made a plan. First, threaten the team and your future wife, that you so deeply trusted. Second, get one of the boys to act as the person Alex was cheating you on with and have the other act as a friend and supporter after your heart was broken."