Chapter 12

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

I just laugh sarcastically, "So what, do you want me to leave," I ask while looking at her.

Jill doesn't say anything, she just stares at me. My eyes widen and my jaw locks, "You want me to leave, don't you?"

Jill just sighs and looks down. "Fine, I'll leave," I tell her.

I turn around and walk towards the elevator. I turn around and face Jill, "Thanks for the chance," I say sarcastically and walk into the elevator.

I get to my floor and walk to my room. I quickly go onto my computer and buy a ticket for a flight back to Utah, it's at 6:30am. I quickly got my med kit and get cream and bandages to put around my knuckles. After I'm done I quickly change out of my USWNT clothes and throw them into my suitcase.

I change into my black Adidas sweatpants, my Stanford sweatshirt, along with my red Puma sneakers. Once I'm done packing I grab everything and leave the room. I go downstairs the elevator and get an Uber. After 15 minutes the Uber arrives.

"Where to," the man says as I get into the car.

"Airport please," I say as I look out the window.

I'm going home.

———
Present

Y/N's POV:

I just got on the plane. Jill called me a couple of times but then stopped. Tristan tried to called to, but I declined all his calls. I didn't feel like talking to either of them.

I sigh as I lean my head against the window. My phone starts to ring again and I look at it thinking it was Jill or Tristan, but it was Dawn. I reluctantly answer, "Hey, Dawn," I say as I lean back into the chair.

"Hey, kid. Jill told me what happened. She told me she feels horrible and that she regrets her decision."

I roll my eyes at that, "I honestly don't care Dawn. Now I know how she really feels, I was like a burden to her."

Dawn sighs, "You're not a burden to her, Y/N. You're like a daughter to her, she just wants to look out for you."

"Her not wanting me there is some weird way to show it," I say as we are about to take off.

"I gotta go Dawn, I'll let you know when I land so Jill knows I didn't do anything stupid. Thanks for checking in," I say.

"You're welcome and stay safe, bye Y/N/N."

"Bye Dawn," I say and hang up.

I rest my head against the seat and close my eyes, I need some sleep.

———

Kelley's POV:

I groan as I feel something hit me, "Leave me alone," I say as I pull the covers over my head.

"Get up, Kell. Breakfast is in 10 and we have a meeting after," Julie says as she hits me again with a pillow.

I sigh and sit up then I get hit in the face. I turn to look at Julie and I glare at while she's laughing.

I start to laugh with her and get up. I wash up and just put some sweatpants and a sweatshirt on. After that Julie and I go downstairs. We grab out breakfast and Julie goes sits at her regular table while I got sit at mine which consists of me, Alex, Ashlyn, Ali, Tobin, Christen, and Allie.