Chapter 42

Warnings: None.
————————————————————————
Recap:

I pull the chair out for Alex and she sends me a grateful smile. The waitress sets our menus down. "What would you like to drink," she asks.

"Two glasses of your best wine and two glasses of water please," I say and Alex looks at me like I'm crazy and the waitress nods and walks away.

"Are you crazy? I can't have wine," Alex says looking at me wide eyed.

"Relax, I talked to Jill and Dawn and they said you can have a little bit tonight," I say with a smile.

Alex then smile, "You really planned this out, didn't you?"

"You have no idea."
———
Present

Y/N's POV:

Alex and I just finished dinner. I was lucky enough to get us a small part of the tower at the top reserved for us. Don't ask me how I did it, but I somehow did.

"This is beautiful," Alex says as she leans against the railing.

"The view is gorgeous," I say looking at Alex.

She turns to face me and smiles, "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you," I say as I walk over.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I wrap my arm around her waist. "I love you," I say while looking into her eyes.

"I love you too," Alex says and I lean down and place a gentle kiss on her lips.

We pull away and Alex drags me over to the railing. She leans against it and I wrap my arms around her waist and settle my head on her shoulder.

"I wonder what it's going to be like, when we leave France," Alex says.

"It's going to be weird and different, that's for sure," I say and it makes Alex laugh.

"I just don't want anything to change," Alex says and turns around in my arms and I take my head off her shoulder.

"And nothing will change," I say and place my hand on her cheek, "The only thing that will change is the situation with my arm and me possibly going back to playing soccer."

"You better play," Alex says with a smile and I laugh and place a kiss on her forehead.

"We have one more destination," I say as I pull away.

"Where is it," Alex asks as we walk to the elevator.

"You have to wait and see," I say as we get on the elevator.

Once we get to the bottom we start to walk in the direction of the next place. After a few minutes of peaceful silence we arrive. "We're here," I say.

"Wow," Alex says as we walk into the garden that has lights hung up everywhere.

"How did you set this up," Alex asks.

"I know people," I say with a shrug and Alex smiles.

We look around for a little when I decide it's time. "I have one more thing," I tell Alex and she looks at me.