Bad Boy Crush "BWAM" (Book #1...

By JJNiles

~Brie~ I walked out of Payton's and mine apartment over to my place of magical wanders "Alden Art Studio" on... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK!!!
Character List
Chapter 1: Payton's Birthday
Chapter 2: Meeting Under The Tree
Chapter 3: At Rocco's
Chapter 4: Bumping Headache
Chapter 5: A Blurry Mess
Chapter 6: Fuck With Brie National Holiday
Chapter 7: Embarrassment
Chapter 8: Hopping Mad
Chapter 9: At Poco's Diner
Chapter 10: Excitement
Chapter 11: Cooling Off Period
Chapter 12: Still At Rocco's
Chapter 13: Daybreak
Chapter 14: Paid In Full
Chapter 16: Losing My Damn Mind
Chapter 17: At The Mall
Chapter 18: Another Round
Chapter 19: Guilt
Note To Readers (Not An Update)
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: A Weird Vibe
Chapter 22: Breaking No Promises
Chapter 23: School Project
Chapter 24: Too Close For Comfort
Chapter 25: Heading To Paris France
Chapter 26: Taking Things Easy
Chapter 27: Meeting My Family
Chapter 28: "Oh Brianna!"
Chapter 29: Losing My Mind
A Important Message To My Readers!!!
Song List & Singers

Chapter 15: Worried

517 53 6
By JJNiles

Tens POV...

“Why in the hell haven't you been answering your phone?” I roared into the phone as soon as I heard Brianna's voice echo through the receiver.

“Dammit, Zander if I knew that you were going to start yelling at me as soon as I do decide to call you back I wouldn't have bothered to call.” She snaps back in an angry tone.

“I'm so sorry Brianna.” I calmly apologize on the phone.

“That's a better tone to have when talking to me after the rough day I've just had.” she retorts.

“Where are you?” I questioned her while noting that my friends were staring at me.

“I'm At my new apartment.” She nonchalantly responds.

“And where is that at?” I asked while rubbing my temple and walking into my room. I didn't like my friends hearing the conversation that I was having with Brianna.

“Why? Are you planning on bringing me a house-warming gift?” She inquiries in her usual snappy come back.

“If that is what I have to do to see if you are okay with my own two eyes then yes.”

“Well, in that case, I'm at Cedar Ridge on Clover Avenue, and I'm in apartment 322.” She says before hanging up the phone.

“Guys I'm heading out for a bit,” I say to Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang when I walk back into the living room. I didn't have time to wonder about the whereabouts of Lucas, Kun, and Winwin because my mind and thoughts were on Brianna and her safety. 

“We already knew that you would be going to see Brianna when you found out where she was. Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't go out looking for her before now.” Yangyang replies while I was grabbing my phone and keys off the coffee table.

“Just don't do anything we won't be doing!” Hendery states and begins to laugh while fist-bumping Xiaojun.

I strolled to my car feeling a little happier than what I was before Brianna called me. I was so damn happy to hear her sweet voice that I was damn near skipping to my car with a Kool-Aid smile on my face. I didn't need to program the address that she had given to me because I knew exactly where Cedar Ridge Apartment was located. It was only a few blocks from mine.

Stopping by Walmart I picked up a few things that I figured that she may need for her new apartment. I grabbed a forty-inch flat screen smart TV, a sterling silver pot set, and a twelve-piece dinnerware set. I then walked over to the spectacular flower section and picked up a bouquet of her favorite flowers: purple and pink lilies.

A half of an hour later I was pulling up to the gated community. Her apartment complex security was something similar to mines. I had to press a button to buzz up to Brianna's apartment before the gate was opened. I took the elevator up to the fourth floor with the pot set in one hand and the lilies in the other. 

Sticking the lilies in the crook of my left elbow I then ring the doorbell. Seconds later I could hear her on the other side of the door as she fumbled around with the latch. My heart damn near stopped when I feasted my eyes upon her, standing in the doorway wearing shorts that stopped just below her ass cheeks and a midriff purple halter top with the word flawless written in lime green letters across her breasts.

Immediately after my hungry lust and the initial shock of seeing her dressed this way began to subside an intense anger surface. I was pissed at the fact that someone else or should I say some dude could have seen what I've just seen if they were standing in the hallway behind me.

“Why are you dressed like that Brianna?” I asked while looking at her from head to toe once again.

“Dressed like what?” She replied then took the bouquet of lilies out of my hand and began to sniff them.

“Nothing,” I answered as I followed her into the kitchen. My eyes were glued to her perfectly shaped ass then slowed traveled her to her well-toned legs then back up to her tiny waist.

“Zander I didn't know that you were serious about bringing me a housewarming gift.” I barely heard what she said because I was too focused on watching her bend overlooking into the cabinet for something in front of me.

“Shit,” I grumbled to myself when my eye caught a glimpse of her ass peeking out the bottom of her shorts as they inched higher up thighs. Her doing things like this in front of me was a sure way to get both of us into trouble. In my mind, I thought of her shorts as hook a man shorts. My mind began to ponder on whether she had on any panties because I didn't see any traces of a panty line. “Can you please go change Brianna?” 

She put the flowers in a glass vase and filled it with water then turned to me and asked, “Why?”

“Never mind.” I again answered then rubbed my hand down over my face. I placed the pot set on the table that was set for two before walking back towards the living room. “I need to run to the truck to get something else,” I called out from the front door entrance then bolted out the door like I was Flash.

The cool night air wasn't doing anything to quench my burning desire to give in to the temptation to be with Brianna no matter how long I stayed outside. “What the fuck is she doing?” I grumbled to myself when I saw her walking towards me wearing the same clothes that I left her in the apartment in. this woman was pushing every last single button that I had put in place to stay level-headed around her.

Desire, anger, and frustration began to brew inside me all over again. These emotions have been happening to me so often lately whenever I'm around her, it's like they have become a permanent part of me. I had completely forgotten that I was carrying the TV that I had bought for Brianna as a housewarming gift when I heard a strange guy say, “Hey babe where's your man?” 

The TV makes a loud shattering noise inside the box when I dropped it onto the hard concrete parking lot and rushed to her side. I wrapped my jacket around her bare shoulders and my arms around her waist possessively when the dude kept approaching her as if I wasn't there.

“Zander I'm not cold!” she states while trying to take my jacket off.

“Yes, the hell you are,” I replied then usher her towards the apartment entrance.

“What about the TV?” She asked while looking over her shoulder at it.

“Brianna, I don't give a damn about that fucking TV right now,” I growled as we entered the elevator with people staring at us. Three dudes stood in a corner together openly staring at her thighs. One of them even dared to lick his lips and grab a hold of his private area in front of both of us. “What in the fuck are you three staring at?” I yelled when I could no longer stand them gawking after like she was a piece of meat. The elevator door opens and the three dudes go off without saying a word.

“Let's go!” I ordered then entwined her fingers with mine and began to walk to her apartment door. “ Brianna, what in the sand hell were you thinking when you decided to Walsh out of your apartment dressed like this?” 

“Did you get jealous?” she countered and wrapped her arms around my neck. It seemed like she didn't notice that I was upset with her, or she just didn't fucking care.

“Woman, will you please stop provoking me into anger?” I say then unwind her arms from around my neck. “One more thing I better see you in class tomorrow!” I command then walks out of the apartment.

The same guy that had approached Brianna was still lolling around outside in the parking lot talking to a few other women. He stopped talking to them as soon as he spotted me and began to make his way over to me. 

“Damn your friend has a huge ass,” he remarks to me just as I began to pick up the broken TV off the ground. I was doing good at ignoring his disrespectful remarks about Brianna until I heard him say. “I should have touched her ass to see if it was real.” I immediately let go of the TV and punched this jerk in the face as hard as I could.

“You disrespectful bastard the woman whom you're talking about is not my friend she's my woman.” I sneered then punched him in the face again. I left the man and the shattered TV both lying on the ground. 

I walked into my apartment and slammed the door behind me. my action caused my friends to all jump at the same time.

“Dammit, Ten our door didn't do anything to you.” Lucas reprimands me.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” the rest of the guys asked at the same time.

“Nothing!” I shouted then walked into my room door.

“I guess it's safe to say that he didn't get any loving from Brianna,” Yangyang says loud enough for me to hear. I slid towards the floor with my back against the door then placed my head in the palm of my hands while they all made jokes at my expense.

“If he had, we all know that he wouldn't be here right now and he sure as hell wouldn't be acting like this,” Kun replies.

“I wouldn't bother coming home for a few days,” Lucas added.

I was becoming madder and madder the longer I sat there listening to them chatting about Brianna. “That's enough,” I screamed at my friends after peeking my head out of my room door then slammed it shut and ambled into my bathroom.

Please vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.5K 24
"Shit!" I muttered under my breath. He pulled open the door and headed for me with a smile that made my skin crawl. I withdrew my gun from my bag and...
168K 8.8K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...
8.8K 242 30
Y/n has a secret. Actually, she has a few secrets. Y/n used to be involved with the BDSM community for several years with her fiancee, until her new...
306K 326 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...