Destined • Itadori x Reader •...

By sifirwashere

Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a... More

Has My Life Finally Started?
Going With The Flow I Guess
Love?.. bleh!
Keep Your Guard Up
Emotionless
Jujutsu Tech
First Night
Nightmares
Itadori's Dream
Tokyo
First Mission
A Reward
Itadori's Reward
Help
Sacrifice
So We Dead
Netflix.. and Chill?
Extracurricular
Slumber
Training With The Unknown
Training With Gojo
A Bit Of A Break
Dinner By Itadori
Sickness
Guilty Feeling
Who?
A New Acquaintance
Revelations and Confessions
Workout With Me
A Normal Day?
Nature's Beauty
Mahito
Power
Recovery
Get Together
Support
Suspense
My Turn
Chef Itadori
Master Plan
Before Battle
Gojo Sayori Pt 1: Keep Fighting
Gojo Sayori Pt. 2: Dying Wish
Fight!
One on One
Sidetracked
An Unexpected Return
Reunion?
Do Not Disturb
Late Night Drive
The Atmosphere Is Off... Isn't it?
Baseball
Kinship
Amends
Its All Fun And Games
Reflection
Escape
Sneaky
"Family Outing"
Take A Deep Breath
Sushi
Gojo 101
Nariko's Tattoo Reveal
Restrained
Fushiguro
Play Detective
Unexpected Encounter
A Past She Could Never Forget
Bungee Jumping
Worries
Crossing Over
Expecting The Unexpected
Race Me
Author's Announcement

Taking Responsibility

4.3K 199 103
By sifirwashere

The group looks up, we find the building is much larger from the interior. "What is this?" Kugisaki says, I sense her fear.

"Wh- What's going on in here?" Itadori questions. "This is a two-story dorm, isn't it?" Itadori says as he looks upwards.

"C- c- calm down! It's a maisonette" Kugisaki tries to calm herself down too, but she said the word calm as she is the opposite.

"Where's the door!" Fushiguro says as he looks behind us all, where we entered from.

It's like a dream, the entrance is no longer there.

"Th- The door's gone!" Itadori says.

"How?! We just came in through there, didn't we?!" Kugisaki whines as she points to the large pipes that used to be the entrance.

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?~" The panicking teenagers sing and walk in circles.

"It'll be fine.. You know why?.. Because I am here!" Queue All Might theme song. Just kidding.. didn't say that.

"It'll be fine. The dog remembers the scent of the entrance" Fushiguro says.

"Oh, my!" The two look at the dog as they hold their own hands to their chests. "Good boy! Have some jerky!" The two continue with their nonsense as they worship the wolf.

"You are way too calm!" Fushiguro says annoyed. I stay emotionless as I watch them.

"You really are dependable, Fushiguro" Itadori says with a cute bright smile. "Thanks to you, we'll be able to rescue people and save ourselves, too" Itadori adds.

"Let's keep moving" Fushiguro says

"Agreed, stay on the task guys" I say in a monotone.

We start walking once again. Me and Fushiguro walk in the front as Itadori and Kugisaki follow from behind. I feel some weird energy focused on my rear. I'm not too sure, but it just feels like someone is staring.

I hear a smack and I look back with Fushiguro to see what happened as we continue to walk. "You are so immature" Kugisaki says.

"Says the one who was just dancing around with the same guy earlier" Fushiguro says under his breath which I only heard. I chuckle at his comment before turning my head back to the students behind us.

"What happened?" I ask.

"N- nothing!" Itadori says.

I shrug and look back in front of me as we enter a large room again. The first thing I see is a man laid against a wall with only half his body intact.

I run up to it as Itadori does and he stares at the corpse. "Atrocious" Kugisaki whispers in disgust.

"That's... Three people, right?" Fushiguro says.

Since no vital organs seem to be hit, I check for the person's pulse. "Yes"

I reach for the neck and realize only by the scent of his body he is dead. I cover my nose and just check the pulse anyways. "Dead" I say then pull on the shoulder of his shirt to witness his name. It's the name of the man the woman was looking for.

Itadori crouches down beside me as I let go of the inmate's shirt. I'm silent, this woman lost her son.. I fall back, landing on my ass. I sniffle once before getting up without struggle and stretch out. I hum but keep my face a stoic expression.

"Let's take this body back" Itadori says.

"Huh?" Kugisaki didn't want to at all.

"It's the woman's son" I say as I stuff my hands in my pockets and look at the corpse.

"But..." Kugisaki doesn't like the idea, and we shouldn't do it now. When we leave is when we should because we have to deal with other matters first.

"His face isn't to badly mangled. His mother won't accept it if we tell her he's dead, but we don't have a body" Itadori says before being dragged by Fushiguro.

"We have to find and verify two more. Leave that body behind" Fushiguro says.

"Quit joking around! We turned around, and the way we got in here was gone! We won't be able to come back for it later!" Itadori shouts.

"I didn't say to come back for it! I said to leave it behind!" Fushiguro shouts back. "I have no intention of risking my own life to save someone I had no intention of saving in the first place!" He adds.

Itadori grabs him by the collar as he turns around. "No intention of saving him? What do you mean?!" Itadori says.

"Itadori.. This is a juvenile detention center. We are granted access to info about the scene beforehand. This is Okazaki Tadashi.. He hit a little girl on her way home from school while he drove without a license" Fushiguro states.

I walk towards them "I understand you have to go by saving people, and guiding them to proper deaths. I think it's good"

I forcefully separate the boys with ease. "But what will you do when someone you saved, kills someone else in the future?" I point to his chest sternly as I look him deeply in his eyes.

He just stares, as he is speechless. 

I walk past him and towards the corpse. "I want to help people as much as you do, I want to tell that hurt mother myself, that we tried.. That I'm sorry for her loss.. I want to give her someone to bury, I want to give her closure" I face the man and close his eyes with my two fingers.

Before anyone could say anything Kugisaki screams. I look back to see her fall into the ground.

"Kugisaki" I run to where she fell and try to feel out the ground. How did that just happen?!

"Itadori! Zero! We're running! We'll search for Kugisaki la-" The presence of an overwhelming curse interrupts Fushiguro.

I look up slowly and stare at the ugly demon emotionless. The boys seem to look stunned as they stay on their place and position.

I stand up and attempt to act, but before I could do anything Itadori attempts to slice the curse with his blade. Blood splatters, but it's not of the curse, it's of Itadori. The blade sticks to the ground in front of me, and his hand still holds onto it.

Itadori stares at where his hand used to be, he doesn't seem as scared as someone would be in a horror film.

I don't listen as Itadori talks to Fushiguro. I shoot arrows at the curse but it does nothing. The curse only deflects the arrows.

"Okay.." I stare at the beast.

I run towards it and with my sharp nails I attempt to cut into its chest. I get a small pierce in, until a wierd feeling enters my abdomen. I look to the ground and see my feet have lifted from the ground. The curse has pierced into my abdomen, I cough blood then get thrown to the wall behind me.

"Zero!"

The beast spits combustion towards me and I jump to dodge it. It laughs and holds its face as I walk closer to it. "Would you help me" I ask Nariko.

"I'll kill everyone in here" She says seriously.

"What. the. fuck.. I thought we were good" I cough as I hold my abdomen.

"We can be sometimes, but I'm still the same type of spirit Ryoumen is" Nariko says as her smile creeps up on the side of my face.

"Take Kugisaki and get out of here!" Itadori looks at both me and Fushiguro. "I'll keep this one busy until you three are out. As soon as you're out, give me some kind of signal. Once you do... I'll switch with Sukuna"

"You know you can't do that! Not with only one arm against a special-grade" I say calmly.

"Look closer. It's having fun. It's obviously toying with us. I can at least buy us some time" He says.

"No.. you two go.. I have two working arms and Nariko hasn't been fully out in a while" I stretch out my legs and arms then jog in place.

"You're in critical condition" Fushiguro says.

"What makes you say that" Blood falls out of my mouth like a waterfall immediately after speaking.

"That!" The boys say with a feared expression in their eyes.

Just as they say that another special-grade curse comes from behind the first one.

"I'm staying.. Fushiguro! Please" Itadori gives Fushiguro a gentle smile.

He runs off and I run to the second curse. It doesn't stand too far from the first one, but I lead it to more space I didn't notice before, so we don't get mixed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 10 6
-- ON HIATUS -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- After waking up with amnesia, the reader must navigate the tric...
1.5M 34.6K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yey❤️) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...
29.4K 771 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
223K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...