Inside Out (Riott Squad x Mal...

By MrC1997

Three weeks after the battle with the fiend at Wrestlemania have passed on. Liv has to undergo a huge charact... More

The Curse of Sister Abigail
Party All Day
The Fiend and Sister Abigail
Hell To Pay
Straight To Hell
This Is The Moment Of Letting Go
I Can't Believe She's Gone...
An Unlikely Reunion
I Still Love You
Forming A New Faction
Spirit
I Am That Man
A Little Different This Year
Here We Go Again
Tournament Winner/Movie Scenes
Do You Love Me?
The Cracks are Starting to Show
Getting Better
Sarah's Chance
It's a Nice Night for a Black Wedding
A Viking Wedding
The Break In
We're Going To Trial
I've Worked my Whole Life For This
A New Arrival
It's Only a Storyline
Ruby's Secret
Redemption
On The Road Again
Halloween Fun 🎃
Upcoming Plans
Draft Results
Barbed Wire Massacre
We Just Keep Making History
Pain
Revenge
Preparation
I Need The Riott Squad
The Match Of My Life
Inside and Out

Epilogue

1.4K 15 11
By MrC1997

A/N: Photos of Ruby, Liv, and Sarah are done by me. I know, I suck at editing.

*18 Years Later*

The last few years had treated you well and everything was coming up for you, Sarah, Ruby, and Liv. You were doing a farewell tour in WWE and was going to end your career at Wrestlemania 58 along with retiring from pro wrestling. Over the years, you held onto both the WWE and Universal titles after Wrestlemania 40 and had a 400 day reign as champion of both titles and eventually lost the WWE title to Seth Rollins and the Universal title to Tommaso Ciampa and began a rivalry with Tommaso Ciampa for the Universal title shortly after losing it. Your career overall, you managed to win the Universal title 8 times and the WWE title 10 times, making you an 18 time champion in WWE, going past Ric Flair and John Cena for the all time record of most world titles held. As for all three members of the Riott Squad, Ruby and Sarah won the women's tag titles from Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke a week after Wrestlemania 40 and had wrestled alongside Liv which Ruby and Sarah held onto their titles for almost a year long reign. Liv held onto the Raw women's title for almost two years after Wrestlemania 40 and eventually lost it to Becky Lynch, but put on a five star match at Wrestlemania 42 against her and had won the Raw women's title 5 times in her career and the Smackdown women's title 7 times, making Liv a 12 time champion in her career. As for Ruby, she had managed to win the Smackdown women's title 6 times and the Raw women's title 8 times in her career making her a 14 time champion. And as for Sarah, she had won the women's money in the bank ladder match in 2025 and cashed in on Sasha Banks at Summerslam that same year and became the Raw women's champion and held onto it for almost a year before losing the belt to Brooklyn Flair, but for Sarah's career, she had won both belts at a combined number of a 13 time women's champion, winning the Raw title 6 times and the Smackdown title 7 times and also being a 8 time women's tag team champion alongside 3 times with Liv, 4 times with Ruby, and 1 time with Tegan Nox.

As for the kids, they all grew up. Eli looked like a mixture of Malickai and Ruby. He's now 30, has tattoos, married to a super model named, Catherine, and he wrestles on Smackdown, but also plays guitar and sings for a band part time.

Tara is now 28 and looks almost like Sarah. She is now married to another wrestler in the indies, has some tattoos like Sarah's, but hides them well, and also wrestles on Smackdown.

Olivia is now 23 and looks like a mixture of you and Liv. She currently has a boyfriend, no tattoos, and has a career in acting and had a lead role for two horror movies.

Jeremy and Zoltan are around the same age as Olivia and look more like you, but have Ruby's natural hair color. They are currently signed with WWE's performance center, have tattoos on their backs, and are currently training for NXT.

Kyle and Kaitlyn are now 19. Kyle looks like a mixed version of you and Liv and Kaitlyn looks like Sarah. Kyle has no tattoos and Kaitlyn
has two tattoos on her wrists. Both are graduating High School and got scholarships to the University of Texas at Austin and looking to get their degrees in performing arts. Kyle's major is in Theatre and Kaitlyn's major is in music.

Tonight was the hall of fame ceremony where both you and the Riott Squad were getting ready for the induction, but tomorrow night is where you and the Riott Squad all say goodbye to WWE for your final match as you were getting your suit on for tonight. You are now 50 years old and tattooed from neck to torso and legs to ankles. You have some grey hair coming in, but not too much where everyone could see your natural haircolor coming through also. You looked over at the girls and couldn't help, but look on how beautiful and good looking Ruby, Liv, and Sarah all looked in their dresses. Ruby is 49 now, still looking fit, and has a more mom-ish look to her appearance and with soccer mom hair, but a little bit long and dyed purple.

Sarah is now 48 and still looks the same, but has a bit more muscle and still has her hair in dreads, but has a little gray peaking through some of them. She also has some more tattoos going down her right arm.

Liv is now 46 and looks even more beautiful than she did before and her hair is now a white-ish blonde and she took really good care of herself in which she still looked fit and good looking. She only got two more tattoos, but on her back shoulders.

Ruby turned around to catch you staring at her after she put on her dress.

Ruby: Whatcha lookin at Y/N?

You: My precious Ruby, my Huntress, and my Livy because they look smokin in their tight dresses.

Liv: *giggles* Y/N, you're still so sweet to all of us.

Ruby: Any point where you'll quit having eye candy and zip me up?

Sarah: Me too?

Liv: Me first!

You chuckled and zipped the back of all their dresses from Liv, to Ruby, and lastly Sarah. After the four of you got ready, you went downstairs of the hotel and drove to the arena and met up with the kids.

*Later*

After inductions of Finn Balor, The Shield, Becky Lynch, Vinnie, Christie, and Braun Strowman, it was time for a big double main induction for you and the Riott Squad to be inducted into the hall of fame when Tara and Olivia walked out. Tara wore a sparkly red dress while Olivia wore a green dress as the two women stood at the podium and began their speech.

Tara: Tomorrow, you see me compete with my step brother and father in a mixed tag match, which happens to be my dad's final match. But tonight, we induct not just my dad, but my mom and two women who acted like moms to not just me and my sister on this stage, but to our other sister and three brothers.

The crowd cheered.

Tara: These wrestlers both broke the boundaries of marriage when they included two more women in their relationship and of course brought into this world not just me, but my step brother, my twin brothers, and my two sisters. But what happens when these four people all get together and have to wrestle, parent their children, and travel the world all at the same time? What should happen is that those wrestlers should all be in the Hall of Fame!

The crowd cheered again, but louder when Olivia got her say in at the podium.

Olivia: Tonight we induct the first wrestlers in a polyamorous relationship. But that's almost correct.... tonight we induct a man and three women who clawed their way to get here and a lot of obstacles along the way. First, my mom, Liv Morgan who was the outcast of two other women that looked tougher than her, but those two women accepted her and the agility she had in the squared circle which made everyone have their eyes locked onto the screen. Next, Ruby Riott, the leader of the faction that would aggressively kick her opponents in the head and didn't have her looks fooled from her opponents outside the ring when she can be the biggest goof, but still look like a badass.

Tara: Next, my mom, Sarah Logan, who was the biggest of the group with her intimidating wolf scratches, her dreadlocks of fury and of course her wild animal like instincts like a Viking goddess She-Hulk who always mowed over and smashed anyone who got in her way.

Olivia: And last, but certainly not least. Our father who was of course a normal looking man outside the ring, but the other side of him contained a dangerous creature who did anything to torture his enemies and intimate his opponents to scare the living crap out of them and made it more interesting going against other entities and monsters like Braun Strowman, The Big Show, The Fiend Bray Wyatt, The Undertaker, Kane, and especially Demon Finn Balor.

The crowd cheered loud when the camera showed Finn and his wife smiling.

Tara: Now without further ado... let's bring out not just our parents, but the first polyamorous couple to ever exist in WWE together.

Olivia: Please join us in welcoming Y/N Y/L/N, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott, and Liv Morgan. CRYPT KEEPER AND THE RIOTT SQUAD!

The Riott Squad's theme played first when Liv, Ruby, and Sarah all walked out and arrived to the podium until your theme played and you walked out with Eli and the twins, holding the crypt keeper mask, when you walked up to the podium.

You: LET ME HEAR YA!

The crowd cheered loud for you.

You: Wow.... just wow.... this journey has been a long and amazing one for not just me, but for my wives and children. I'd like to dedicate tonight to my foster mom Kate Buchanan and my bestfriend Kyle Morris, but also to my other children who couldn't make it here tonight, Kyle and Kaitlyn, because of their midterms. You people are a big reason why I kept going and here I am now on this stage going into the hall of fame with my favorite wrestlers of all time which include Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, Bret The Hitman Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, and a bunch more to just name a few.

The crowd cheered for you again.

You: And now to introduce you to the women who were a main inspiration to me along with you people who showed support whether I was crypt keeper or not. Starting with................. Sarah Logan!

The crowd cheered when she walked up to the podium.

Sarah: My god, I never thought that we'd get here today. One of my daughters who introduced me, my husband, and my fellow Riott Squad members into the Hall of Fame. To my other daughter, Kaitlyn, I hope you're watching and I just wanna say that I love ya so much honey! You and your sister were a huge inspiration for me to keep the wrestling part of me alive and thriving and walking through life is a blessing with both of you no matter what. To all you people, thank you for the last few years and what they had to show whether you liked me or not. Thank you.

The crowd applauded when Liv came up as she was lightly laughing.

Liv: I had a speech prepared, but my glasses aren't prescription, so I can't even read it!

You and the others started laughing as did other wrestlers in the crowd with Liv.

Liv: Now in all seriousness, I wanna thank Y/N, Sarah, and Ruby for everything that helped me out through my time here. Olivia, you're my greatest accomplishment, you and your brother. I just wanna say good luck Kyle on your midterm and hopefully you pass just like how momma and dad did with everything we did to give you guys a childhood. And for the fans, you guys are awesome....... and here we are now baby!

Ruby then stepped up to the podium as the crowd cheered loudly as she was about to speak.

Ruby: Wow.... I never expected a cheer like that before. The journey here has been one like no other for me, Y/N, Sarah, and Liv. A bunch of people, including me, didn't think we'd get here where we are now. You guys were so welcoming and supportive on when we all became a couple and what we've gone through with raising Eli, Tara, Olivia, Jeremy, Zoltan, Kaitlyn, and Kyle and what we did to make sure they grew up as awesome human beings. Now my oldest son is wrestling his first Wrestlemania match tomorrow night while my twin sons are developing in the Performance Center. Thank you all so much for such..... an incredible journey.... now we're hall of famers.

The crowd cheered and applauded until you went up to the podium one last time.

You: Oh, and one last thing.

You put the crypt keeper mask on and the theme played when an actor who was portraying a security guard came up to you and you did a death drop on him while sending him off the stage and through a table. Once you did the bit, you took off the mask and went back to the podium.

You: Now that that's finished............ thank you everyone ............for everything.

You and the girls got a little emotional when you all started waving goodbye to the crowd before all of you walked backstage to be met with hugs from Eli, Jeremy, and Zoltan.

Jeremy: That was amazing mom and dad.

Zoltan: I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Eli: You guys gonna be ok?

Ruby: Yeah *sniffs* just need some time to get used to it.

You then hugged Ruby and kissed her forehead when you looked at Sarah and Tara talking and hugging and Liv and Olivia talking and hugging as well.

You: I know Rue Rue. Our lives are just gonna get better at this point.

You and the girls then went back to the hotel to get some sleep before your final match in WWE for the following night.

*8 Months Later*

After your last match, which you, Eli, and Tara won, you waved goodbye to a crowd of 120,000 people and said goodbye to WWE. Over the last 8 months, you put out your 5th album with your band and throughout your band's career, your band has won 4 grammies along with a bunch of other awards and became very popular all over the states, Europe, Australia, and Asia. After retirement from pro wrestling, you continued to write songs and play guitar for your band. Ruby had started her own art collection due to her having some talent with painting. Sarah had started her own hunting supply business and had already opened up two giant locations in Washington and Nevada. As for Liv, she started her own holistic health business where she started her own brand of scented candles and meditation pillows which she found success in. It was now December and you and the girls were hosting Christmas at your home in Las Vegas when Liv and Sarah were finishing on decorating the tree when the doorbell rang.

Ruby: I'll get it!

Ruby went to the door and answered it to reveal Vinnie, Jessica, Andrea, and their son, Gino, as they were welcomed in. Not long after, Christie and Carly arrived with their adopted son, Marco, and soon came Joseph and Charly and Malickai and Rhea with their kids.

Liv and Sarah had finished decorating the tree until Liv got super excited to see Olivia at the door with her boyfriend, Max, and of course Kyle when she quickly opened the door and hugged them all before they came in. Shortly after Olivia and Kyle came to the house, Tara arrived with her husband, Nick, and with Kaitlyn as Sarah got super excited to see them, especially Kaitlyn.

Sarah: My god! I missed you so much Katie!

Kaitlyn: I missed you too mom.

Sarah and Kaitlyn hugged tight until you came in.

You: I've been wondering where you both were.

Kyle: Hey dad.

Kaitlyn: Hi daddy.

You smiled and began catching up with them until Eli arrived with Catherine and the twins when they were all let in and the party kept going.

*Later in the Evening*

After everyone had finished eating dinner and had received their gifts to and from one another, you saw Tara sit outside on the deck when you grabbed your jacket and went to sit with her.

You: What are you doing out in the cold missy?

Tara: It got a little hot in there with all that body heat. Plus, I wanted to finish my knitting.

You: 29 years old and your already knitting.

Tara: Don't blame me, Katie taught me well and she's my younger sister.

Sarah then came out and sat with the two of you.

Sarah: I take it you got your talents from Kaitlyn?

Tara: In more ways than one mom.

You and Sarah chuckled and you cuddled up with both Sarah and Tara.

You: I never thought we'd be here together after I got back from Japan. This is the only Christmas present I could ever want most.

Sarah: Oh Y/N.... I'm so happy you never forgot about us.

You and Sarah pecked each other on the lips.

Tara: Speaking of Christmas presents.... me and Nick have a present for the both of you.

Sarah: What could that be sweetie?

Tara:................. let's just say this family's gonna get a bit bigger.............

Tara held up what she was sewing which was a baby size onesie that read, "Grandma's Little Viking." You and Sarah looked at Tara with wide eyes and giant smiles in your faces when you and Sarah hugged Tara and kissed her cheeks before the three of you went back inside as Tara went over to Nick who gave Tara her gift and they announced that Tara's pregnant while you and Sarah gave a long and passionate kiss to each other due to you both standing under a mistletoe.

*Time Passes*

After the party had calmed down, you and the girls were currently sitting on the couch when you had a special gift for the three of them.

Sarah: I can't believe we're gonna be grandparents Y/N.

You: Yeah. But after all these years together, we went through hell and back together and now I'm gonna be a grandfather.

Ruby: You'll be alright Y/N. Did Tara say what they're having?

You: She's only a month pregnant, so not yet.

Liv: It's still so exciting! Olivia and Max are getting serious in their relationship. They could get married!

You: We'll see. Here, I have all your Christmas presents right here.

You pulled out three small boxes for them and handed one to all of them when they opened them and immediately started to tear up happily on how beautiful and meaningful they all were.

Ruby's

Liv's

Sarah's

You then put them all around their necks starting from Sarah to Ruby and lastly Liv.

You: You three and the kids are my greatest accomplishments. I wouldn't trade any of you for the whole world. Inside and Out.

Liv: *sniffs* Forever and Ever babe.

Ruby: We love you Y/N.

Sarah: You're the best husband we ever had.

You kissed Liv first, then Ruby, and lastly Sarah.

Kaitlyn: Hey dad! People want to hear us play a song.

You: Sure. Let me get my guitar.

You went and got your acoustic guitar and Kyle sat at the piano when you pulled up a stool next to Kaitlyn when everyone gathered around and Kaitlyn whispered in your ear on what they wanted to hear when you nodded and started to play as Kaitlyn started to sing.

After the song, everyone applauded as you hugged Kaitlyn and Kyle before Sarah, Liv, and Ruby all came up and kissed you before taking a full Christmas party photo with everyone..................................................

==================================

A/N: It's over 🤧 but that doesn't mean I'm finished yet. I'd like to thank you all for your support on the third and final book of the Riott Squad x Male Reader trilogy. Also, if you haven't seen my recent announcement on what I have in mind next, go and vote for what you want next! P.S. thank you to everyone who gave me permission to use their OC in more than one chapter in this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 624 29
Coming off fresh from my popular and most read Alexa Bliss story, I have decided to make an expansion pack since originally I wanted the story to be...
427K 4.2K 72
A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One night of drinking his sorrows away kickstar...
132K 2.4K 35
Just a little update on what's going to happen next for this book. Let me know what you think in the comments box.
21.2K 247 36
What happens when Undertaker's only pupil and adopted son, Jack Frost comes to WWE? I only own the Jack Frost character and his backstory. #1 in watc...