The Match Of My Life

The smoke machines started to come on when Rob Zombie rose up onto the stage on a different platform when the opening sounds to King Freak started playing and Rob began to sing.

After the first part of Rob's song, Marilyn Manson rose up onto the stage the same way as Rob did, but on the other side when Don't Chase The Dead started playing and Manson began to sing.

Once the first part of Manson's song stopped, out came John 5 of Rob Zombie's band began to play a random guitar solo.

Once John finished, he began playing the opening riff to Helter Skelter as both Rob and Marilyn began to sing.

During the song, the platform you stood on rose up and you emerged from the smoke while red strobe lights were flashing while you played your crypt keeper gimmick and fire bursted from the stage before you began to walk to the ring while Rob and Marilyn kept singing. When you got in the ring, you did your pose as fireworks went off and you stood on the top of a ring until the music stopped and you waited in the ring for your opponents.

Randy's theme then played as he walked out with a necklace around his neck which was Sarah's dreads that he cut off and showed off the Universal title while fireworks rained down from the overhead set of the stage while Randy walked to the ring at his own pace. When Randy arrived, he got inside the ring of the first structure of the house of horrors cage and kept his eye on you when he did his pose with the Universal title while you gave him an infuriated look.

Once Randy's music cut, Triple H's theme started playing when the giant king of kings entrance sculpture was set up and Triple H walked out with the WWE title around his waist and he did his pose when Triple H walked out of the sculpture and made his way to the ring before he arrived and did his usual bit by spitting out his water before getting in the ring and first cage structure. Once the second cage structure was down, Triple H did his pose and handed the WWE title to the ref while Randy did the same with the Universal title and the bell rang for the match to start as you, Randy, and Hunter all began throwing punches at each other.

Randy and Hunter have you in a corner where they kept punching you until you began to fight back when you kicked Randy in his gut and threw Hunter into a cage wall. When Hunter was down, you went after Randy and threw a few punches on him before you threw him into the door of the first cage structure and he fell to the outside by the second cage.

Randy layed on the floor in pain when you got out to beat him up some more until Triple H attacked you from behind and sent you face first into the second cage structure. Hunter then looked at his weapon options when he ripped down a kendo stick from the second structure wall and began to beat you with it. After he hit you six times with the kendo stick, Randy was about to hit Hunter until he turned around and caught Randy who tried to attack him with a chair as the two began to fight when Triple H bounced Randy's head off of the second cage wall and threw him into the ring, only for him to walk into an RKO when Randy pinned Triple H, only to get a one count.