I Need The Riott Squad

*Day of Wrestlemania*

You all had arrived to Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas with the girls and kids when you all walked into the stadium and stepped out on the stage and were in amazement of how big it looked from the inside.

Liv: Wow....

Ruby: Yeah. I can't believe we're all main eventing in front of all these people.

You: And where I might be saying goodbye to everyone.

Sarah: Try not to think about it too much Y/N. Look at everything that's come your way these last few years for not just you and me, but for Dori and Gionna too. You're married to all three of us and had kids with all three of us. We were there for you throughout most of your tough moments in your life.... From you going to Japan, to WWE, to the break in, to getting rid of your horrible excuse of a mom forever...........and hell...... even after almost killing yourself. Once this night is over, we've got a big vacation with all our children and people who are like our brothers and sisters to look forward to. You also need to make a visit to someone before we go.

You:............. yes.... yes I do......... come here girls.

You and the girls all huddled.

You: Tonight, I want you three to give it your all. Five star performance mode. Everyone including me wants to see the obLIVions, we want to see the Riott Kicks, and we sure as hell want to see the Cry of the Wolves. No matter what happens tonight, I'm still gonna be here for the three of you no matter who walks out with the title tonight.

You put your hand in the middle as the girls all followed.

You: Riott Squad on three. 1,2,3!

All of you: Riott Squad!

You smiled and kissed them all before going to get ready for the show when all the girls went to their makeup stations while you went to the costume department to get your special edition Wrestlemania ring gear ready.

*Showtime*

The show was halfway through already with Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke retaining the women's tag titles from Amanda Danger and Brooke Myers, Vinnie had won back the Intercontinental title from Sami Zayn, Erik and Ivar had won the Raw tag titles from the forgotten sons, and Malickai, Joseph, Drew Mcintyre, and Pete Dunne defeated Retribution in a eight man tag match. Up next, the time had finally come when the screen showed that Sarah vs Ruby vs Liv was up next when you felt your heart drop and went to go find them before their match when you found them all by the guerrilla before they all came up and kissed you.

Sarah: This is it. No turning back.

Liv: Let's just put on a five star performance and give the crowd what they came to see.

Ruby: No matter who wins, let's give them a show they'll never forget.

You: Make me proud girls. Show the world what you're all made of.

You kissed them all passionately until Ruby's theme began playing and she looked back you one last time before she walked out to over 90,000 fans when she started to walk to the ring and she got inside it before she did her pose and some pyro went off. Liv's theme then began to play as she walked out and did a pose before she also walked to the ring and got inside before doing another pose when some fireworks went off for her entrance. Finally, Sarah's theme played until she walked out with the Raw women's title around her waist when she began to walk to the ring and when she arrived, she did her wolf howl as pyro also went off for her entrance before Sarah handed the belt to the ref and the bell rang as Ruby and Liv went after Sarah when they began to attack her in a corner of the ring.