Draft Results

*A Month Later*

You: Ok, now to slick it back.

You slicked your hair back and were ready for the show. Today was the release of your new band's debut album where you were gonna perform it in front of a private audience. You finished getting ready and waited for your cue when Sarah came over to you and the both of you kissed.

Sarah: Can't wait to hear this album tonight.

You: I saved the best song for last. Then again, it's the last song on the album overall.

Sarah: We'll be watching up front and center. Have fun up there.

You: I'll try.

You and Sarah kissed again before you were given your first guitar of the night by a stage hand and met with your band members while Sarah went to her seat between Liv and Ruby.

Liv: I can't wait to hear our song live.

Ruby: I always hoped there would be a song about us on the album.

Sarah: How could he not though Dori? You know how much he loves us.

Ruby: I know, it was just a surprise to me.

Sarah: I still remember on our first few dates, he would sing any song he could think of to me. Believe me, he sings really good.

Your band's manager, Dan, then walked out and started the introduction.

Dan: Good evening and welcome to the listing party to perform the entirety of their debut album, "Rock and Roll Will Never Die", I introduce to you all, "Damaged Generation".

The audience applauded when Dan walked off the stage and the members of your band walked out and got their instruments and started playing until you walked out onto the stage and positioned the mic to your level and played the opening chords to the first song.

*An Hour and Ten Minutes Later*

After playing 12 songs off the album, it was time for the final song when you walked to the piano and looked out to the girls.

You: Now for this last song... I wrote this one for three special ladies that have changed my life forever. To my wives, Sarah, Gionna, and Dori... this one's for you.

You began to play the piano and sing to the girls when they began to feel tears flowing down their cheeks from every passionate word from the song you wrote for them. When you sang the final line of the song, you looked right at the girls to see them wiping their eyes of their happy tears before you looked out to the crowd.

You: Thank you everybody.

You stood up from the piano and bowed to the crowd with your other band members before heading offstage to the dressing room where you wiped your face with a towel and you took a drink if water until you heard a knock at the door and opened it to see the girls before they leaped onto you and all of you tumbled onto the couch while they all kissed you nonstop.

Liv: You're the best husband ever Y/N!

Ruby: That song sounded awesome live!

Sarah: You still sing like a charmer Y/N!

You: Ok! Ok girls! Stop stop stop.

The girls all stopped kissing you as you looked into their eyes.

You: I'm glad you all loved the album, but it's gonna be a little longer until that album comes out. Plus, we have another pay per view tomorrow.

Sarah: Try not to remind me of the outcome of my match tomorrow night. It's bad enough that I lose.