Straight To Hell

*Day of Summerslam*

You had just finished your last set of leg raises when you dropped from the bar and met face to face with Sarah. Three weeks have gone by and Sarah's nose was slowly starting to heal back to normal, but she still had the mask on.

Sarah: Look at you getting ready for tonight.

You: Gotta do whatever ya gotta do to get someone you really love back to ya. Anyway, look at how much work I've put in for tonight.

You pulled up your shirt and showed her your abs as they have officially been appearing again when Sarah's mouth began to water.

You: Oh... did I find a major turn on?

Sarah: Maybe. Can I..... touch them?

You nodded as Sarah felt them up and down when she was about to go for the waistband of your shorts until you stopped her.

You: Keep in mind that we're in a public gym.

Sarah: Sorry. It's just hard to resist on how much more confident you became Y/N.

You look over to see that Ruby had finished her last set as well and was ready to go.

Ruby: Shall we prepare for tonight?

You: We may.

The three of you went back to the hotel to shower and get ready for the show tonight. Meanwhile, Liv was already at the arena when she mentally prepared herself on what was going to happen until a familiar person came in.

Bray: Hey.

Liv: Hey.

Bray: Ready for tonight?

Liv: Mmhm. After tonight, I can't wait to go home and see my daughter and my fiancee.

Bray: Yeah. My wife and kids are waiting at home for me too.

Liv: Did they give us the ending for tonight?

Bray: No.... they want it to be a surprise.

Liv: What is that supposed to mean?

Bray: Y/N could win, I could win, I don't know. They just said go for it.

Liv was a nervous wreck at this point in which the gimmick could go longer since management didn't say what would happen on whoever won the match. Suddenly, she felt Bray puy his hand on her shoulder.

Bray: Nervous?

Liv: ....... yeah....

Bray: Me too, but don't worry. Let's just go out there like we all did these last few weeks and put on a great show for the fans. I'll let you get your makeup on in peace.

Bray walked out as Liv began to change into her outfit and started to put her makeup on.

*Showtime*

The digitals came on for the main event where you were about to face the fiend until the preview came on.

*Preview*

The screen showed Liv getting kidnapped by the fiend three weeks after Wrestlemania when she was thrown into a dark room when it suddenly showed Bray in his magician bit.

Bray: Abracadabra, Alacazim, Her soul is what I'm here to give, Let Her Liv!

The screen then faded to black when it showed Liv, knocked out. It then showed you getting attacked by the fiend when Liv kissed your forehead after the attack and then weeks later when Liv broke Sarah's nose and Ruby and You winning the mixed tag team extreme rules match.