We Just Keep Making History

*Three Weeks Later at Petco Park*

Tonight was the Royal Rumble at Petco Park in San Diego, California when you and the girls all did your stretches and warm-ups bqckstage until the show was about to start when you and the girls all got off the floor after stretching all your legs.

Ruby: We better get ready. The Women's Royal Rumble is first.

Sarah: And we enter a little early in the match.

Liv: Whoever wins is the first to get Y/N in bed!

You: Uh what?

Ruby and Sarah: Deal!

You: Ok ok. Easy there ladies, you know I love you all equally.

They all kissed you.

Liv: Prove it. See ya afterwards Y/N.

The girls all giggled and got in their positions for the women's Royal Rumble when the first two participants to enter were Sasha Banks and Bayley. The two women threw punches at each other to start the match until they began to fight in the corner. #3 was about to enter when the buzzer went off and Christie's theme played when she ran to the ring and got inside when she began to punch at Sasha and Bayley. After Natalya, Lacey Evans, Io Shirai, Reckoning, Brooklyn Flair, and Shayna Baszler, #10 was about to enter when the buzzer went off and Liv's theme played when she ran to the ring and immediately eliminated Reckoning and Io started to assault Brooklyn. Suddenly, #11 buzzed and Charlotte's theme began playing which caught Brooklyn's attention until Charlotte walked out as Brooklyn hit the mat, begging Charlotte to get in when she ran to the ring and the two began exchanging punches.

After Marina Shafir, Brooke Myers, Asuka, Nikki Cross, and Dana Brooke entered the match, #16 buzzed in as Sarah's theme played and she ran to the ring and stood face to face with Shayna until Charlotte kicked Shayna in the face and Sarah used Cry of the Wolf to eliminate Shayna from the match which got the crowd going crazy to see Shayna eliminated early. Shortly, #17 buzzed in as Ruby's theme played and she ran to the ring and immediately eliminated Dana, Marina, and Lacey until she began wailing on Brooklyn.

After Eve Torres, Amanda Danger, Tamina, Nia Jax, Ember Moon, Dakota Kai, and Raquel entered, #25 buzzed when the lights went out for a second until they came back on and there stood Alexa Bliss holding Liv in the position to do sister abigail when she kissed her forehead and did the move before eliminating Dakota and Raquel. On three different sides of the ring, Sarah eliminated Natalya, Tamina, and Eve until she turnt her attention to Alexa when she stared into Alexa's eyes and saw the evil in them when they bagan to wail on each other. After Jessamyn Duke, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Naomi, and Becky Lynch finally entered, all thirty participants entered the match. During that time, Ruby eliminated Naomi, Dakota and Raquel while Sarah eliminated Jessamyn, Sonya, and Mandy and Liv eliminated Amanda, Brooke, Ember and Nikki.

It was down to the last eleven women in the match. Ruby, Liv, Sarah, Charlotte, Brooklyn, Alexa, Nia, Becky, Christie, Bayley, and Sasha. Charlotte and Brooklyn were fighting each other until Sarah eliminated both of them when the crowd went nuts.

Cole: Sarah Logan has eliminated both the Flairs! Sarah Logan has eliminated seven women tonight! The former Riott Squad members are racking up numbers!

Corey: That's a huge double elimination for Sarah Logan! But you can't count out Ruby Riott for eliminating six women and Liv Morgan eliminating five women. Altogether, the former Riott Squad members have eliminated eighteen women from this match!

All the women then worked together to get Nia out of the ring when they all successfully eliminated her from the match and it came down to eight women. Sarah then focused her attention on Bayley and Sasha and was looking for another double elimination until Ruby snuck up from behind her and eliminated Sarah, Bayley, and Sasha all together as the crowd went nuts again for Ruby as she shook her head at Sarah.