Pain

*Next Night on Raw*

It was now 24 hours after the Royal Rumble and the beginning of the road to Wrestlemania 40 when you stood in the ring with Ruby and Liv with Stephanie also in the ring.

Stephanie: Good evening and welcome to Monday Night Raw. As you can all see, I'm here standing with the winners of the Women's Royal Rumble match, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan and the winner of the men's Royal Rumble, Y/N Y/L/N.

The crowd cheered for the three of you.

Stephanie: Tonight we have an exciting main event for all of the fans tonight when Ruby, and Liv team up to face the current women's tag team champions, Amanda Danger and Brooke Myers. As for you Y/N, you will be facing a man who had competed at the Royal Rumble just 24 hours ago and lasted for almost the whole match..... The Fiend Bray Wyatt! Also for tonight, we have some elimination chamber qualifying matches starting tonight with Sarah Logan going against.... Shayna Baszler!

The crowd cheered as Stephanie left the ring before you, Ruby, and Liv all went backstage before Sarah's theme played and she walked out to do her match against Shayna.

*End of the Match*

Sarah hit Shayna with Cry of the Wolf and pinned her to be the first to qualify for the elimination chamber for Jessi's Raw women's title. Meanwhile, Liv stretched for her's and Ruby's match until she looked up to see someone come up to her when the camera revealed Randy Orton walk over to her.

Liv: What do you want?

Randy didn't say anything as he just smirked at her and walked away, leaving Liv in confusion as she went back to doing her stretches in confusion.

*Later in the Show*

After Ruby and Liv were interviewed after they won their match, the cameras went back to the inside of the arena where the fiend had entered. Your theme then played and you walked out before heading to the ring and getting inside when you did your pose before the match started as the bell rang. After ten minutes, Bray had tried to go for sister abigail only for you to reverse it into the death drop and you managed to get the three count and win the match when your theme played for a bit until Retribution's theme played again.

Tom: Here we go again! This can't be good for Y/N at all, now that it's just him in the ring!

Joe: This team is just stalking Y/N. They obviously still haven't forgotten about New Year's Revolution earlier this month.

All of Retribution surrounded you, but Ali didn't give the command. Suddenly, Triple H walked out with a mic in his hand.

Triple H: I know what you're thinking Y/N. You're thinking that I sent Retribution out to attack you after your match. That's almost correct, but it's not Retribution I sent to attack you....

You were confused until you turnt into an RKO from out of nowhere when you looked up to see Randy Orton until he stepped back and Ali gave the command for Retribution to attack you as they stomped and punched you before slamming you onto the mat. Suddenly, Reckoning took out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed you to the ropes and the rest of Retribution got back in the ring with kendo sticks when they all started hitting you one by one as you shrieked in pain after each shot while Randy just stood there and watched.

Joe: Y/N is just taking the torture! What kind of plan was this?

Tom: From the new chairman of WWE that's who.

Liv then ran out to try and stop what was going on until she began to plead with Randy not to hurt you anymore from outside the ring while Ruby and Sarah watched backstage.