Ruby's Secret

*Time Passes*

You: Ok, I'll see you all when I get back.

Ruby: Remember what we said.

You:  If she lays a finger on me, you 3 are gonna rip her apart like a pack of lionesses.

Sarah:  Precisely

Liv:  And I'll be first in line for that.

You:  Easy there ladies, nothings gonna happen. I'll be back tonight.

Sarah: You better be.

You kissed all of them before you went to the car and went to the rehab resort where Jamie was being treated at.

*Later*

You pull up to the rehab resort where Jessi waited when you parked your car and went to the entrance where Jessi was.

Jessi: Ready?

You: Yeah.

You and Jesse entered the visitor's area and put your names in while you and her waited for Jamie. After a couple minutes, out came a girl with green hair when she excitedly saw you and Jessi and she came up to the table you and Jessi were sitting at.

 After a couple minutes, out came a girl with green hair when she excitedly saw you and Jessi and she came up to the table you and Jessi were sitting at

Jamie: Hey you guys!

Jamie kissed Jessi until she noticed you.

Jamie: Hi Y/N!

You: What's up Jamie?

You hugged Jamie until all of younsat down and began talking.

*Meanwhile*

Sarah:  You know that he's gonna find out eventually Dori.

Ruby buried her face into her hands.

Ruby: Oh god oh god oh god. What if he takes it the wrong way and goes after him?

Sarah:  We've been making the same threats to him since Jessi came in. You need to tell Y/N about you in Mal about your relationship history together. He's told us about his and me and Gionna have too. You only told him about Jake and not Mal yet.

Ruby: I mean... yes we were a thing at one point, but Mal left me to raise the kid alone. We were young and all, but we got drunk that night and did stupid things during our indie days. I just wish I could've told Y/N sooner than later. I don't even know if Eli is still living with them.

Sarah: That's the first step, which is admitting your secret someone close to you. Now the next step, is to tell Y/N. Do you remember who you gave him to take care of?

Ruby: Amy. I know Mal is Glenn's son, but all I remember is when Glenn and Amy got divorced before she took Eli in.

Sarah: Now you know what to say when Y/N gets back and we can only hope that he doesn't overreact.