Revenge

*Two Weeks Later*

Elimination Chamber had arrived where you watched the Universal title chamber match backstage with Sarah when Finn jumped from the top rope and hit the coup de grace on Johnny Gargano and pinned him to eliminate him. The match then came down to Finn and Randy when the two went back and forth with their signature moves until Finn was about to go for another coup de grace. When he jumped, Randy surprised Finn when he connected the RKO out of nowhere and pinned Finn to win the match and become the new Universal Champion.

Sarah: Has your choice been made now?

You: Just wait until the end of tonight. The last chamber match is gonna have a surprise at the end.

Sarah: Can't wait to see it. Alright, I'll see you after the show is over.

You and Sarah kissed before she went to get ready for the elimination chamber match for the Raw women's title. Entrants were starting to pile in where Jessi and Shayna were already in their chamber pods and Sarah's theme played when she walked out and headed to the ring before she got inside her chamber pod. After Toni Storm, Shotzi Blackheart, and Ember Moon were in the ring, the match started when Ember and Shotzi locked up.

*End of the Match*

Jessi connected the vertebreaker on Toni and eliminated her while Sarah connected Cry of the Wolf on Shayna and eliminated her from the match when it came down to Sarah and Jessi and the two women started exchanging punches. After ten minutes of counters, signatures, and finishers, Jessi was about to go for another vertebreaker on Sarah again until she escaped and connected Cry of the Wolf on Jessi and pinned her to get the three count and win the match to become the new Raw women's champion. Sarah received the title and raised it up high until she was blindsided by a familiar face.

Tom: Ruby Riott?! What is she doing?

Joe: I don't know, but Sarah logan may be Riott's choice to face at Wrestlemania.

Ruby kept on with the attack until Liv showed up out of nowhere herself and attacked Ruby which got the crowd fired up for what was going on until Liv looked down at the Raw women's title and looked at the Wrestlemania sign before she pointed at it and the crowd went berserk.

Joe: Now it's definitely clear on what's gonna happen this year at Wrestlemania!

Tom: Morgan, Logan, Riott... all three members of the Riott Squad going against each other for the Raw women's title.

The segment ended with Liv walking out of the chamber and up the ramp as the show was about to get ready for the next match.

*Last Chamber Match*

Five competitors in the elimination chamber waited for the surprise participqnt to enter until Triple H's theme played makings him the final competitor in the match when he walked to the ring and he stepped inside the chamber before closing it behind him and the bell rang as Triple H and Roman Reigns locked up to start the match.

*25 minutes later*

After Baron Corbin, Kevin Owens, and Tommaso Ciampa were eliminated, Roman speared Adam Cole until Triple H kicked Roman in the gut and went for the pedigree on Roman and pinned him when he eliminated Roman and turnt his attention to Adam Cole. Triple H and Adam Cole fought hard until Randy had snuck into the chamber and did an RKO on Adam before he did a ddt on him from the second rope until Randy pushed Adam into Triple H.

Triple H: I created you! Now I'm gonna take you out!

Triple H then kicked Adam in his gut and did a pedigree on Adam and pinned him to win the match and become a 15 time world champion. Triple H and Randy Orton started to celebrate their title wins until the screens started to static and the lights began to flicker and creepy music started to play. The lights then went out fully until a different theme began to play.