The Fiend and Sister Abigail

*3 Weeks Later*

You kissed Liv hard on her lips before she had to go fly out to Boston before you and Sarah for Smackdown. The new schedule for Liv was really frustrating her for these last 3 weeks since she was away from home for 4 days a week and not being able to see you and the others that often until the gimmick finishes. As for Ruby, she was currently wrestling for the Raw tour as women's champion and had to travel with them on the daily.

You: Do you have everything you need?

Liv: Yeah..... I just miss being with all of you guys.

You: Don't worry. Once this is all over, we'll be back to watching the kids grow up and living our lives together to the fullest.

Liv: I love you.

You: I love you too.

You kissed Liv until a car horn was heard.

Liv: There's my ride. I better say goodbye to Olivia really quick.

You: I'll take your luggage to the car.

You helped carried Liv's luggage to the car and lifted it into the trunk where Natalya was giving Liv a ride to the airport due to Natalya also needing to be there early. Liv then walked out of the house after saying goodbye to Olivia when she got into the car.

Natalya: Don't worry Y/N! She'll be waiting for you there!

Liv: I'll call you when we get there!

You: Alright, Love you!

Liv: Love you too!

You kissed Liv one last time before Natalya and Liv drove off to the airport before you went back inside the house and joined Sarah back in bed.

*2 Days Later*

You sat in the middle of the ring with only just a single spotlight shining on you while you clutched onto the Universal Title before speaking into a microphone.

You: Last month...... I took something from the fiend and for doing that, something....... or someone of mine was taken from me.

You continued to sit in the middle of the ring.

You: Now I don't know what he's done to one of my girlfriends, aka, my soon to be wife, but I can guarantee that the fiend will pay for what he's been doing......... and Bray........ you're first.

You sat in the ring some more and waited for Bray, only to hear familiar attack noises. Suddenly, the fiend crawled out of a hole in the ring and crawled to your level while you just sat there with no fear in your eyes. All of a sudden, an unfamiliar theme began to play.

Out crawled Liv from under the ring in her Sister Abigail attire while she had her face covered and some custom made ring gear for her while walked out with her teary eyed makeup and yellow eyes. Once Liv arrived to the outside of the ring and took off the hood, you just smirked at her while you looked back and forth between her and the fiend as you smirked a bit and looked at Liv.

You: ................ What took ya so long?

Liv didn't know what you meant until she got kicked in the face by a hooded figure's boot when she hit the floor. Suddenly, the hooded figure is revealed to be Sarah as the crowd went wild to see her while she went back to attacking Liv while you and the fiend began to punch and kick each other. Suddenly, the fiend got the upper hand and knocked you down and was about to use the mandible claw until Sarah slid into the ring and stared down the fiend when he looked at Sarah and stood up to stare at her dead in the eyes until Liv got up and got into the ring and was about to use the mandible claw on Sarah until you jumped in and stopped her until the fiend attacked you while Liv fell on her butt and Sarah attacked her again until Liv crawled into the hole while the fiend followed and they dissapeared while you and Sarah stood tall.