A New Arrival

*4 Days Later*

Smackdown came around when you were in a rematch against Braun for the WWE title when you were able to clothesline him until Joseph and Malickai got in the ring and started to attack you, making the match end by a disqualification. The two guys kept attacking you and lifted you up high until they did a double team move on you which left you lying in the middle of the ring until they turnt their attention to Braun and attacked him too until he was beaten by the barricade. After the attack, you were able to head backstage on your own as was Braun before the show went to commercial.

*Later*

Ruby and Sarah were in the middle of a match against an unlikely team of Bayley and Sonya Deville when Ruby had connected the riott kick on Sonya to get the three count and win the match for her and Sarah. Suddenly, an unfamiliar theme began to play.

A woman walked out with a hood on when she stepped out into a single spotlight until the screen revealed the name "Jessi Stark" as the crowd went nuts for WWE's newest arrival.

Cole: That's Jessi Stark! She's the hottest free agent in professional wrestling today!

Corey: And she's signed with WWE! This had been rumored for weeks that she was coming here!

Jessi smirked when the lights came back on which confused Ruby and Sarah a bit until Jessi began to speak.

Jessi: So.... this is WWE huh? This is quite an atmosphere, but that's not why I'm here....... Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan huh? Looks like I've got me some new bones to pick at with you two and believe me when I say this............................. I didn't come alone.

Suddenly, three women came out of nowhere and began to attack Ruby and Sarah.

(Brooklyn Flair)