Savior with Pride Bakugo x Re...

By QueenGround_Zero

🫀CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK🫀 ⚠️THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE😃⚠️ I want to make this book comfortable for e... More

Chapter 1- The promise
Chapter 2- Another meeting
Chapter 3- A date?
Chapter 4- A hero's gamble
Chapter 5- A one-time proposal?
Chapter 6- Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter 7- I'm not oblivious
Chapter 8- His mistake
Chapter 9- Consequences
Chapter 10- Out of the city for now
Chapter 11- Another day doing nothing
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Clarifying Past Memories/Present
Chapter 14- Impossible
Chapter 15- Years in the Academy
Chapter 16- Your decision
Chapter 17- Meeting Once Again
Chapter 18- Is this it?
Chapter 19- He's Back

Chapter 20- His return

236 8 19
By QueenGround_Zero

You wake up the next day, feeling better than yesterday. You knew that Daniel left late at night but you didn't know where he went. Daniel was slowly becoming more suspicious and you couldn't get that thought away from your mind. You step out of bed, placing your feet on the cold floor just to wince at the coldness. Slowly making your way to the bathroom, you take out one of Daniel's new pairs of toothbrushes. You walk downstairs after you hear the door to Daniel's penthouse opening.

"Hey!" Daniel greets you as he closes the door. Without answering him, you walk to him while glaring at him. "What?" He laughs, placing his hand on top of your head.

"Where were you? You suddenly left, are you doing some illegal actions Daniel?" You say, taking out your toothbrush and pointing it at him. You are left in confusion when Daniel keeps laughing.

"Turn around Y/N," His voice, sounding soft and deep, "I bought you clothes at the mall last night, I have an important business deal this morning so the only time I could make it to the mall was last night." He laughs

"Nothing's funny Daniel, I really thought that you were doing something......illegal," You say, turning around to walk back upstairs.

"My favorite hero was and will always be Hawks, there's no way I would ever do anything to harm people." Daniel laughs again as he watches you go upstairs. Daniel makes sure that you're upstairs as he takes out his phone, his gaze forming into a glare.

"Is the package delivered?" He asks the man on the other hand of the phone.

"Yes sir," The man says on the other hand of the line, hand shaking as he shakingly places the unknown package in front of Bakugo's house.

"Good," Daniel remarks, "you know what to do," Daniel smiles, hanging up the phone. Bakugo is sure to love that surprise.

Daniel walks to the living room, slowly getting rid of his blazer. He's not the type to lie to you or make you uncomfortable, all he's doing is making sure you and him will have the future he always dreamed of in college. To him everything he's doing right now is the best thing he could ever do. Just the thought of you being with somebody else other than him crushed his spirit in every single way he could think of, but at the end of the day he still loves you and that's the thing, he's going to do everything so that he could have you in his arms for the rest of his life.

He walks to the kitchen wanting to make you food, Daniel is going to make you fall in love with him and then afterwards; make your life the best thing you'll ever experience. He pushes up the sleeves of his white blouse and takes out a pan.

On the other hand, you were upstairs looking through Daniel's closet again. But that's what happens when you are in somebody else's house. You are suspicious of him but not THAT suspicious, when he told you that he went to the mall at night that was kind of suspicious but you let it slide because it was Daniel. Who goes to the mall at night around 9:00 PM? Curious, you wear one of his bathrobe and head downstairs..

"Daniel?" You ask in confusion, you didn't see any signs of him so you got worried.

"I'm in the kitchen," He yells, laughing. You walk towards the kitchen, slowly looking at what he's doing. You notice his naked, well defined back and look away. How embarrassing? You sigh, he's just your friend, nothing more. You close your eyes then open them back just so that you could find Daniel right in front of you. You yelp, feeling him wrap his arms around your waist.

"Why are you so flustered, Y/N?" He smirks, looking down at your lips then back to your eyes.

"No reason, stop being so self absorbed, now show me the clothes you bought." You look at him with your eyebrows raised.

"You still don't trust me?" He asks and you nod, laughing it off while he pouts. "Wow" he says in disbelief.

"But Daniel, who the hell goes to the mall at night?" You ask, crossing your arms over your chest. Daniel leans and looks you in the eyes.

"Me" He smiles, quickly stealing a kiss from you,

"Stole a kiss," He says as he runs upstairs to his office

"Come back here you piece of shit," You smile as you run upstairs, following him to his office.

Once you step inside his office, your smile falls off your face; he was right, he did go to the mall. You should have never doubted him but you can't help but be cautious when you're around him. He hands you the huge paper bags and smiles lightly.

"Who goes to the mall at night?" You slightly punch his shoulder because he's making fun of you.

You walk out of his office but before you make your way back to his room, standing by the doorway, you turn around to look at him.

"Daniel," you softly say his name and he looks up to look at you, "I'm sorry for being suspicious of you, I swear I forgot that you loved doing shit at night." He plays with his glasses and looks at you.

"Don't worry, people mistake me as a villain like a lot...a lot," You look at him, astonished by what he just said.

"Hmm? Really? Tell me more, you never told me that someone would mistake such a kind person like you as a villain?" You sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

"I was walking in the street at night and someone almost reported me as a villain," he says while laughing.

"Well I would too, you love wearing black clothes so you would be camouflaging with the night." You laugh

"Yeah.....you could say that...but how bout' you?......you've been smiling a lot lately and I could tell it's fake," he reaches for your hand and gently caresses it, "Tell me Y/N, you're not happy here with me, are you?" He looks at you, genuinely concerned.

"No, it's fine, I'm fine-" you say but he cuts you off

"But you're not," he says and you look down,

"I'm fine," You shake your head as a yes and look away from his gaze. He slightly squeezes your hand.

"Hey it's okay," Daniel says, getting up on the chair he hugs you, patting your back as you squeeze tightly on his blouse.

"Daniel.....Daniel.....Daniel......" you say, trying to get away from his hold.

"What is it?" He pulls away and you look at him

"The food....you were cooking, it's probably cold now,"

"Maybe, but I was actually making bacon and fried eggs, they're in the food warmer so don't worry," He laughs which makes you laugh.

"I'm sorry," You apologize and he glares at you. You look around his office as your eyes land on a red folder with a picture of Bakugo on it. Bakugo....you miss him but it's best if you take your distance. But you were confused as to what his picture was doing in Daniel's office.

"Why is his picture here?" You ask him, and he turns around to look at the folder. He places his hand on the picture then grabs the folder to place it inside one of his drawers and locks it.

"Oh this? I was making an article for the number two hero, as you may know; he's um...admired globally." Oh shit, that makes sense; you're slowly forgetting that he is a journalist just like you.

"I'm sorry,"

"Let's not start this sorry game, come with me," He says, placing his hand on your back as he guides you out of his office, he turns to look at the locked drawer while closing the door behind him.

"Where are we going? Shouldn't we be going to eat?" You ask as he guides you to his bedroom.

"We don't want you eating breakfast naked under that bathrobe, now do we?" He asks

"No," you say as you take one of the clothes from the bag and lift it up. A dress shirt! Looks like he still remembers your favorite clothing piece.

"A black one," He says, getting up from the bed and placing his hand on your back. It's soft, you thought.

"You do know I love you right?" He asks and you nod as a yes, he places his index finger under your chin and lifts your face so that you could look him in the eyes.

"Hmm....but we can't-.....I....Daniel.....we....I." You tried to say but failed, what exactly were you even trying to say? Daniel nods, placing both of his hands on each side of your cheeks. He looks down to you, looking at your lips then back to your eyes.

"I know, Y/N; I know.....but I promise I will give you the future you need.....put your faith on me hmm? Let me show you how great I could be and give you the future that you deserve." He slowly leans down to your lips,"will you?"

He places his soft lips on yours, waiting for you to move yours against his. Not a second later, you slowly move your lips against his, the feeling so familiar yet so unfamiliar. He's where you want to be, you're slowly becoming too attached to him. He picks you up, wrapping your legs around his torso as he places you on his bed. Slowly crawling over you, he takes off his shirt and gets back to kissing you.

You slowly feel his tongue entering your mouth, you moan as he softly kneads your thighs. His hands are slowly tracing up your body.....what about Bakugo? He's the one of your interest, why are you doing this with Daniel? Before Daniel reaches for your breasts, he stops; pulling away from the kiss.

"Do you want-" You stop him, pushing him away from you.

"I'm sorry Daniel, I....I....It's complicated right now, I need room to think," You say, getting up from the bed as you fix your bathrobe. "Can I get the room please?"

Daniel gets up from the bed and slowly reaches for your face, he slightly caresses it before leaving a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I understand...I'll give you space" he walks out of the door and closes the door behind him.

You let out a soft thanks while sitting down on the bed and touching your lips. Where is Bakugo? Why hasn't he come to get you? Did he forget about you? Or is he with Ike at the moment?

____

Bakugo just got home after a mission, he decided to place Ike under his supervision. He notices a package in front of his door, he analyzes for a split second before picking it up again. He shakes the huge box out of curiosity but he doesn't hear anything. He let go of the box thinking that it's some kind of kid pranks considering that he used to do that alot as a kid. Something caught his attention when he saw something slipping out of the box....t's a letter.

He slowly leans down on the floor and picks up the letter, he opens it just to find an address. Who could that possibly be? He wondered as he opened the box and saw nothing inside of it, running out of patience; he blew the box into ashes.

"Stupid kids" He mumbles as he crumbles the paper into a ball and throws it in the garbage.

If anything, Bakugo is trying to find you. He knows you're stronger than that and he knows that you're very good at hiding. He doesn't want to lose hope yet, he can't bring himself to believe that you are truly gone. He knows you better than anyone, he knows that you're alive and if he has to run throughout the universe to find you; he will, because you were the one he always loved.

An idea came to Bakugo's mind, what if he asks Momo to track you? Momo can use her quirk to make something that can find you.

_____

"Daniel, come here!!!"

You hear footsteps and you turn around to see Daniel walking towards you with a tray in his hands.

"I told you to come, not to bring me food."

"I know, what do you need exactly?"

You look at Daniel in disbelief, he looks around the room trying to find what's bothering you so much. You show him the "Weekly Heroes Magazine" and he scratches the back of his head.

"Dead?" You ask in disbelief,

"Y/N, I can explain" He reaches for your arms

"NO! You can't Daniel! You can't just go around and announce to the world that I'm dead! Without my fucking consent too, Daniel; I need to go see my family, let me leave."

"I don't want you too Y/N," he says and you scoff.

"Why can't I leave Daniel? Why can't I?"

"Because I can't stand you getting hurt, ever since you got back into the hero business; you've always got yourself hurt."

"Well, I don't need you to worry about Daniel: I'm a grown ass adult, I can take care of my fucking self." You reply

"I know-"

"No you don't fucking know, I'm leaving Daniel" You say walking past him just so that he could grab your hand in the process to keep you from walking away.

"I said let me go Daniel, don't let me poison you with my quirk...let go"

"I can't, I want you to stay by my side on your throne and rule the world with me."

You look at him in confusion, is he insane?

"What?"

"I want you to rule the world with me, let's crush the hero society Y/N; they're the cause of everything. They're the cause of your pain and mine, just stay with me."

"No Daniel, I swore an oath; I can't do that, my job is to protect people, not harm them." You said

"Fine, then no one will get hurt; just stay with me."

"No Daniel, I want to go see.....I need to see Katsuki,"

Daniel's gaze became deadly when he heard Bakugo's name.

"You want to go see that number 2 loser? I will not let you"

Suddenly the door shoots open and you turn around to see Bakugo. His eyes soften when he sees you and see how tight Daniel is holding you. It's like time stop when you see small sparks in his hands.

"I think you will, let her go before I fucking blow
you to hell!...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...
304K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
343K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
152K 5.6K 26
Bakugo had been struggling with his anger and Midoriya had been struggling greatly with his depression for as long as they could remember. They came...