Savior with Pride Bakugo x Re...

By QueenGround_Zero

🫀CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK🫀 ⚠️THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE😃⚠️ I want to make this book comfortable for e... More

Chapter 1- The promise
Chapter 2- Another meeting
Chapter 3- A date?
Chapter 5- A one-time proposal?
Chapter 6- Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter 7- I'm not oblivious
Chapter 8- His mistake
Chapter 9- Consequences
Chapter 10- Out of the city for now
Chapter 11- Another day doing nothing
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Clarifying Past Memories/Present
Chapter 14- Impossible
Chapter 15- Years in the Academy
Chapter 16- Your decision
Chapter 17- Meeting Once Again
Chapter 18- Is this it?
Chapter 19- He's Back
Chapter 20- His return

Chapter 4- A hero's gamble

288 12 18
By QueenGround_Zero

The next day, you wake up around 5 AM just to take a shower and to cook yourself some breakfast. After finishing your bath, you make your way to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. Today is your first day as the new CEO of Daniel's company and you will try your best to make one best first impression. You walk to your bedroom with the water bottle in your hand and sit down in front of the dresser. You do some light makeup and get dressed afterward.

You make sure to pack your bags and take your coat with you. You lock the door behind you and take the elevator to the garage of the building. You place your bag in the backseat of the car then drive to work.

You arrive in front of the familiar building and sigh. You really miss Daniel. You walk inside the elevator and it feels so weird because of how quiet it is. You walk through the hallway of the building heading to your office and look around. Why is it so quiet in here? You arrive in front of your office door and twist the knob open. Why is the door open? Didn't you lock it? You walk inside the office and reach for the light.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" You hear a bunch of screams and the lights suddenly turn on. You see all of the workers in front of you, congratulating you on your new position. How did they know?

"Thank you, guys. Oh my god, you guys are so sweet." You say and pout looking at them smiling. They are so nice.

"We're so proud of you, I knew you could do it!" A guy named Kasui says and you hug him. Ever since you've been working in Daniel's company, he has always been a great help.

"How did you guys know?" You ask as you place one of the cone hats on your head. They look at you and squeal.

"Daniel filled us in. Congrats!" Kasui says. You nod smile at them while placing your bag on your chair.

"How about I treat you guys for a meal tomorrow?" They all cheer and they later leave the room leaving Kasui behind. You stare at him and he stares at you. You look at him probably wondering why he is here in your office instead of going to his.

"Oh, I'm here because I will be your assistant." He says and you nod. That explains why he is here. He later leaves the room with you following him behind because he will be bringing you to your new office.

You guys arrive in front of Daniel's old office and he opens the door. You take a peep of the new office and you smile. The room is completely renovated and new, the office looks so new. There are new furniture and new bookshelves. You walk inside the office and look around then look at Kasui. 

"Daniel told me that this is how you like your furniture so I had to look for the furniture that is close to how you like them." You turn around and look at the office again, there's a beautiful view of the city, that view is one of a kind. You made it, that's all you wanted, for you to level up in your work and be with Bakugo. Well, you probably won't get the last one but there's still hope. You are in love with an emotionally unavailable man, so there are no hopes in that.

Kasui leaves the office to go get something in the basement of the company when you receive a phone call. You look at the caller's ID and it's Daniel calling. You clear your throat and answer the call.

"Hey Daniel, I just got in the office, you honestly didn't have to do that you know. I could have redecorated it myself. You have done enough for me already." You say and you hear him sigh.

"I knew you were going to say that which is why I had Kasui do the renovation without your consent."

"But that's not fair Daniel, you've done enough for me already."

"Stop complaining Y/N. Goodbye Y/N."

"What do you mean goodbye? Daniel......Hey.....Did you just hang up on me?"

He hangs up and you take a deep breath. You see the first drawer but it's locked then you remember that Daniel gave you a small key but never said why he gave it to you. You placed the key in one of your favorite necklace that Daniel gave you for your birthday. You take the necklace off and unlock the first drawer. You see a red-colored envelope and you gently take the envelope. You open the envelope and see a folded piece of paper inside it, you open the piece of paper and see writings on it.

Dear Y/N,

If you see this then something happened or I left the country.

I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.

The first day we met, you dropped your coffee on my coat

And you couldn't stop bugging me about the fact that you

wanted to help me with the coffee stain. Then we had the

same class together and we started getting to know each other.

I had to say, back then you were just so nice and so cute and I couldn't

stop myself from loving you. I've felt that way about you ever since you

gave me your homework because I forgot mine at home.

I love the way you always place others before yourself

and the way you care for everyone around you. I spent

so many times with you because I wanted to get to know you.

But I was a coward and couldn't tell you how I felt straight up.

I just wanted to be with you, to get to know you but now it's too late.

Don't be like me Y/N, if you love someone just tell them, don't wait

until they are close to leaving you.

I won't be around for a year, please make yourself happy.

Don't think about our friendship, find yourself someone

to spend the rest of your life with. No matter how much

it would have been nice having you with me for the rest

of my life but I'm sure that's a little possessive. Don't

worry about me, I won't be far for too long, I'll come back.

Just wait for me, I need to sort out my feelings

For now, enjoy your place as the CEO because you deserve

it. I just can't wait to see how far you will bring this company.

You see a heart at the bottom of the page and you look inside the envelope again. In the envelope, you see a very beautiful bracelet and you take it. The bracelet you see looks like the one you lost back at the beach with Daniel. The bracelet was from your grandmother who died from heart disease. You can't believe that Daniel went all the way inside the sea to find this bracelet again. No, this bracelet is not a replica, it's the same one that your grandmother gave you because it was one of a kind. You take the bracelet and put it on. What did you do to deserve this?

Kasui comes back to the office with a pile of papers in his hands and places them on your desk. He looks at you and you look at him.

"Oh my god Y/N, are you crying?" You shake your head as a no and he nods. You quickly fold the paper and place it inside the envelope.

"I will be leaving, is there anything you need?" Kasui asks, you nod as a yes and hand him a flash drive. He takes the flash-drive and looks at you confused. You stand up and take your camera from your bag.

"When I come back I need 10,000 copies of the 'Rise and Downfall of the League of Villains' please." You say and he nods as he watches you exit the office.

"Ms.Y/N, where are you going?" 

"I need fresh air," You say and exit your office. He shrugs and you make your way to the elevator. You arrive in the lobby and walk out. You didn't take your car because where you are going is not far from here. You use your quirk and make roots under the sidewalk and the roots are guiding you to what seems like a crime scene. Someone from the league of villains just did a crime scene.

The league died a while ago, who in their right mind remade the league? That's what you are trying to figure out. You will publish the rise and fall of the league of villains because you want to act like you are not investigating them.

You arrive in the alley and see a man on the floor with blood leaking out of his head. You take a picture of his surroundings and grow a plant right next to him so that the plant could heal him. After the plant heals him, you call the police and they take him to the hospital. You are sitting on the bench that's in front of the room he is currently in and you start preparing a paper so that you could take notes. A doctor walks out and you get up.

"Thank you Y/N for healing him because if you didn't, he wouldn't have made it out alive." The doctor says and you bow.

"It's alright. If it's not too much to ask, can I get data of his health?" He shakes his head as a no and takes off his mask.

"No matter how much I would like to repay you for your help, you know doctors can't share that information." You nod understanding him. Doctors are not allowed to share private information about someone with a stranger. The doctor bows then walk away. You walk inside the room and see the man laying on the bed.

"Good morning sir, if you are able to speak, I will be asking you some questions. Please try to answer the questions as much as possible."  I take out my pen and stare at him.

"Can you describe what he looked like?" The man holds his head in pain and looks at you.

"He didn't really have a way he looked. One moment he looked like me and the other he looked like another person." You nod while writing what he is saying on your paper.

"Do you know what he needed?"

"He said something about my quirk," You note that at the end of your paper and look at him then place the piece of paper in your pocket.

"What's your quirk?" You ask

"I can't remember," He says in pain

"What's your name?" You ask and look at you confused. You sigh and grow a plant next to him., This plant will help you smell everything about his quirk, you will know who he is and what he saw. But before the plant gets close to his head, the door opens and you see the same doctor. You take away your plant and look at the doctor.

"It's time for him to give him his medicine." He says and you walk out of the room and look over your notes. If one moment he is the man in the bed then the next he is another person that means that the villain's quirk is shapeshifting. This man probably had something he needed but what?

The doctor walks out and you quickly stare at his hand. Where's the ring? You walk back inside the room and see the man violently shaking on the bed and you realize what's happening. The doctor, that's not the same one as the last time, this one is the villain. Oh no, this is bad. You quickly call for help and grow a plant next to the man so that it could heal him but it was too late.

"His name is Hybrid," The man says and his head explodes. The nurse arrives with police officers and you look at them. The villain can't be far away, you grow a plant and the branches are guiding you to where he is. You are running in the lobby of the hospital, you look left and right but the branches lost the smell of the doctors. Shit! How can you let yourself get so distracted, you could have found the culprit. And the way the man's head exploded back there. There's no way you will be able to sleep after that.

You walk back to the room the man was in and you see police officers outside. They have yellow tape around the room and you see other people going inside the room to analyze the man's body.

"Ms.Y/N, can I have a word with you please?" The police chief says and you nod while taking your bag off the bench. You guys are in a corner and he takes out a small notebook and a pen.

"I heard someone say that you were the one that brought him here. Where did you find him?" He asked.

"I was on my way to buy breakfast when I saw the man in the alley bleeding out. I have a pro-hero's license so I'm not using my quirk without permission. I used my quirk to heal the man before he passed out. I'm not in the top 30 of the heroes though, I'm just a journalist and I don't do physical hero work." The man nods and writes the information down.

"Did you take any pictures of the crime scene?" He asks as he looks down at you. You look up to him and shake your head a no. The pictures are for your journal, you won't let the police have them because all they are going to do is hide them from the public.

"No sir, I was about to take some pictures for my article but the man was severely bleeding to death." He nods and walks away. You sigh and make your way out of the hospital. So much for no information or leads about the new 'league of villains'.

***

You arrive in your office and sit on your chair and place your head on your palms. You can't get the image of the man's head exploding out of your mind. Who would do this? It was so painful to watch, you don't even have a new lead on what's going on in the league of villains. You walk to the bathroom and wash your hands then walk back to your office.

You sit down on your chair again and start working on your paperwork. Invitation to a gala, Pro-heroes found with significant others. Here's how much pro-hero's houses cost. It seems as if you are digging into their private life.

"Ms.Y/N, you have visitors!" Kasui walks in and opens the door wide as if someone important will be walking inside the office.

You look up and see pro-hero Deku and Todoroki walk in and you smile. You get up from your chair and walk to hug them. It's been so long since you have seen them, Deku looks so tall and so mature. Todoroki is also tall and he looks like an actual adult now. You pull away from the hug and ruffle Deku's hair. You may be younger than him but you still baby him, and even though he may look innocent he is nowhere near innocent. You guys have almost committed 15 murders with him and Todoroki, let's also not forget Iida.

"What are you guys doing here?" You look at them and suddenly the door shoots wide open showing Denki and Kirishima. You smile and hug them also, what exactly are they doing here? Later Iida arrives and you look at him.

"Y/N, it's nice to see you, isn't it? It's been so long, how are you doing?" He asks while fixing his glasses. He violently yet softly shakes your hand. Same old Iida, he never changes.

"I'm fine Iida"

He stops shaking your hand and then you hear a loud groan from the door. You look at the door and you see Bakugou walking in with his hands in his pocket. No! What is he doing here? What are they doing here? Kasui chuckles and walks out of the room. They sit down on the couch that's in your office and stare at you.

"Seriously, what are you guys doing here? How did you even know I work in this place?" You ask

"Wow! Y/N, that sounds like you are not happy for us to be here." Kirishima says or might as well say Red Riot.

"It's not that I'm not happy to see you, I'm just curious about why you guys are showing up now." You say.

"We just came here to say hi to you, that's all." You look at them mischievously and look away and walk back to your desk.

"Turns out you are the CEO of this company Y/N. Congrats." Deku says and you smile, he is just so sweet, how can anyone hate him?

"Seriously guys, why are you guys here? And please don't let me ask you that again." You say and look at them with a serious look.

"We need your help," Todoroki says and you look down. That's why they are here? No matter how much you try going as far away from hero work, it always catches up to you. Your quirk is very dangerous, you can kill people with your quirk. Your quirk is nature, you can grow plants, control animals, and manipulate things that come with nature. You can make acid rain, that's how dangerous it is and now they want your help?

"No"

"No?" Iida says in astonishment. Did he expect you to say yes? You can do lots of dangerous things with that natural quirk of yours. You can make lilies of the valley and it's a flower that can cause dizziness. Is that why they are here? They are literally actual pro-heroes and they are asking a simple pro-hero for help. Are they crazy?

"But Y/N, you remembered back then when we used to make the greatest team?" Denki says and you sigh.

"Of course I do Denki, but do you remember the time I released poisonous gas from the scent of my body? Cause I remember that clearly." You say and Kirishima gets up from the couch.

"But Y/N, that was a mistake and you healed us afterward," Kirishima says and you shake your head as a no.

"Then you guys took a month off from school. I can't risk you guys dying, you guys are carrying the whole hero society. Deku is the symbol of peace, Bakugo is the symbol of victory, and Todoroki is the symbol of hope. We can't lose you."

"Which is why we need your help Y/N. You can heal people, you can track people and you can use your tree branches for anything. Stop thinking about the dark side of your quirk because we all have them." Iida says but you still disagree with them. You burn one half of Todoroki's house once with natural wildfires.

You created a snowstorm throughout Japan because you were angry. How can you call yourself a pro-hero when you don't even have proper control over your quirk. Daniel gave you the necklace for you to suppress your quirk because it was too dangerous and now they need your help? They certainly have a death wish.

"Guys, I really can't help right now because I just took over the company as the new CEO. I have lots of paperwork to go over. Sorry to come here in vain and didn't receive the answer you guys were looking for." You say and go back to your paperwork.

"But Y/N-" Todoroki starts saying and Bakugo stands up.

"Leave this to me, you losers. You guys can go ahead and leave." Bakugo says and the others kindly exit your office. You weren't being mean, you just didn't want to use your quirk again in a huge fight.

Bakugo closes the door and you look up at him. He sits on the chair that's in front of the desk. You look down and continue working on your paper. If Bakugo talks to you long enough to persuade you, you will definitely join whatever mission they will be going to. Bakugo knows that you have a soft side for him, that's why he is staying behind to change your mind.

"You're a CEO now huh? Congrats loser but don't think you are better than me." You softly chuckle and look at him while putting down your pen.

"Yeah I am, looks like I finally get to accomplish something without hurting anyone." You say.

"Hey loser, we really need your help. I'm not forcing you to agree and I knew that this was a bad idea but we did it anyway. The hero organization was coming to speak to you personally but we came to speak to you because if it was them, you wouldn't be able to say no. By now, I'm sure you have proper control over your quirk and you used to be one of the best fighters in UA. I'm not requesting this help as a friend but as the symbol of victory, dumbass. We need you."

"What's in it for me? Just kidding" You ask and then teasingly smile at him.

"I'll give you a kiss." He says and you look at him. What now? Come again, please. He'll kiss you? No sir, that's the wrong thing to say.

"Bakugo, it was just a joke. I think you kind of took it too far." You say and he smirks at you.

"That was also a joke. I know you don't need anything to save thousands of lives."

Yeah, you really don't but what you need is him. You stare into his eyes then look away. You look down on your desk then back up to him. You bite your lips in frustration then he smirks when he notices your small habit. You usually bite your lips when someone changes your mind about something you stood up for.

"That's not fair Katsuki."

"I know"

"Tell them that we will talk about this tomorrow." You say and he nods getting up from the chair. In your mind, you are contemplating whether telling Bakugo about earlier is the best decision you can make. You grab his arm before he takes another step towards the door and looks at him in the eyes. His eyes soften when he looks into yours and see that you probably have something to tell him. Seeing how calm they were in your office, they probably don't know that there's a new harmful villain around. He sits down on the chair and looks at you. You bite your lips in frustration.

"Bakugou have you-....... Nevermind, goodbye." You say and look back at your papers.

"Looks like you have something to tell me so why are you saying goodbye? You shithead." He says and you shake your head as a no. Maybe you shouldn't tell him about what you learned this morning until you have a better comprehension of the situation. The last thing you want is to spread false information.

"Nothing really, you can leave now just don't forget that we need to talk with the others tomorrow." You say and he sighs getting up then leaves the room. He looks so beautiful today, what are you saying? He looks beautiful every single day, what's the difference between today and other days?

***

It's around 12 in the morning and you are just heading home, you open your car door and place a pile of paper works in the back seat. For some reason, you feel a pair of eyes on you but because you are suppressing your quirk, you can't figure out who the eyes belong to. If you didn't suppress your quirk, you could hear the heartbeats of the person. There's no one in the parking lot, you are just paranoid.

You walk to the driver's seat and drive to your apartment. There's a car behind you that's been following your car ever since you left the company. Maybe they are driving to a building that is near your apartment. After parking your car, you exit and walk to your apartment. You still feel the same creepy feeling as if someone is watching you. You enter your apartment and lock the door behind you. You place the paperwork in your office then walk out to take a shower.

You walk out with a towel wrapped around your body and you walk to the door because you hear your doorbell.

"Pizza delivery"

Pizza Delivery???? You don't remember ordering pizza. You walk to the door and stop because you hear explosions. You open the door out of curiosity and see Bakugo staring down at you and quickly look away because you are only wearing a towel. You look in the hallway and see a bunch of dudes piled on top of each other and you see the sweat dripping down Bakugo's face. Did he just fight all of them?

"Come on in"

He walks inside your apartment and you double-lock the door. He sits down on the couch and you quickly go to your room and wear your pajamas. You walk back to the living room and you analyze the amount of cut there is in his face and arms. That's a lot.

"Why were you fighting in front of my apartment door?" You ask as you crouch next to his feet and look up to him. He doesn't look badly injured but he has cuts on his face.

"And why were you going to open the door for someone who says 'pizza delivery' which you clearly didn't order? Even worse, you don't order pizzas on Monday. You said that back at UA." He says and you look at him confused. Is Bakugou really asking a question without saying loser? Doesn't he go to sleep at 8:30? No, he's probably just here because he couldn't sleep.

"That doesn't answer my question Bakugo." You say and gently place your hands on his face to heal his cuts.

"Then answer my question first Y/N," Bakugo says and you stop healing him and look in his eyes. He has never called you by your name before, what's going on? You smile and continue your healing process but you feel his fingers gently lifting your chin so you could look into his eyes. He leans in and places his lips on yours. You feel him lightly lick your bottom lips and you open your mouth just for his tongue to come in contact with yours. You pull away but he pulls you back for another kiss then you pull away.

"Bakugo I-" You start to say but you hear your doorbell and you try getting up to go open the door but Bakugo grabs your hand.

"Stay"

"But the door-"

He pulls you down for another kiss and you close your eyes. What's going on? Didn't he say that you guys were just friends? You pull away when you hear a loud growl coming from the hallway. That sounds like Bakugo, so if that's him in front of you then who is the Bakugo outside? What the fuck is going on?

"UGH........FUCKING DUMBASS, CAN'T YOU COME AND OPEN THAT MOTHERFUCKING DOOR HUH? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN OPENING THE GOD DAMN DOOR?" You hear Bakugo yell from outside so if that's the real Bakugo outside then who is this man in front of you. You see the 'Bakugo' that's sitting on the couch smirk and then his body starts turning into dust then the dust evaporates. What the hell? Then you remembered what happened earlier this morning. You did not just kiss a clone of Bakugo, how did you not notice? Were your feelings getting the best of you? Oh no! You just kissed the shapeshifting villain.

You open the door and see Bakugo groaning in anger. He stares down at you for a quick second.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING LOSER, WHY DIDN'T YOU OPEN THE DOOR EARLIER?" He screams but you just keep looking at him. You can't ask him a question about you because there's a 95% chance that the 'clone' knows everything Bakugo knows. You only told Bakugo that you don't order pizza on Mondays once, he probably has no one to say share that information with. The shape-shifting villain probably knows what you looked like back at the hospital. Then he follows you to your company and waits until you make your way home. The villain has an 85% chance that he knows who you care about. Now that he has touched you, there's no telling what he is going to do with that. He can ruin both your reputation and Bakugo's reputation. The villain can even use the quirk of the person he shifted as. This is bad!

"ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME IN OR STARE INTO THIN AIR?" You open the door and let him walk in. You don't see the pile of guys in the hallway anymore, they were probably clones also. So the guy can not only shift, he can make clones too. This is absolutely bad, maybe you should tell Bakugo.

You take off your necklace and make a small insect. This kind of insect helps pick up people's scent. The insects land on Bakugo and smell him then fly away. So this is the real Bakugo. You put your necklace back on and you look at Bakugo who is chilling on the couch like he owns the place. Another reason why you like him, he has a laid back personality only when you get to know him. You sit on the couch in front of him and look at him.

"It's 1 AM Katsuki, why are you here?"

"You didn't tell me what you wanted to tell me earlier so I came here! Got a problem?"

"At 1 in the morning?"

"Huh? You got something to say ponytail?" You roll your eyes, you know that you love those nicknames, stop acting. But you couldn't help but remember the way that clone said your name, it sounded so smooth and soft. If you and Bakugo were in a relationship, would that be the way he says your name?

"So loser! What were you planning on telling me? I don't have all day, you know?" Should you really tell him? A man only lives once right? You get up and walk to your office later coming back with a folder containing all the information you had on the Shapeshifter. You hand Bakugo the file and he looks at you then at the file. He spends a minute on it and then closes it.

"I'll need you so stop working on this case and leave it to the top 5s" He places the file next to him and you look at him in anger. This was the exact reason why you didn't want to tell him.

"But-"

"THERE'S NO BUTS IN THIS, idiot." You flinch, this is the first time he yelled at you and you are not liking it.

"Why can't I Katsuki? I'm a grown-ass woman, I can protect myself."

"I don't care, just stay off this topic. I'm telling you this as a pro-hero." You clench your jaw in frustration.

"Why? Give me one reason why I should Katsuki!"

"YOU ARE MY FRIEND, HOTHEAD. STAY OFF THIS TOPIC. PERIOD." He yells.

"Why?"

"Because I said so! I'm leaving with this. Goodnight." He says and makes his way out of the apartment and loudly closes the door behind him. You bring your knees to your chest and wrap your arms around your legs. This is the only time you can't read Bakugo, what is he hiding? You walk to your bed and lay down but you just can't. The memory of the man's head exploding clouds your mind so you just walk back to your office and start working on your paperwork.

You have never felt real frustration until today but you couldn't get the hot kiss you and the fake 'Bakugo' shared. You bite your lips but this time you feel something weird. You feel butterflies in your stomach and in most books you read that means that you are feeling sexual attractions. This is wrong! If this was the real Bakugo, he wouldn't even look twice in your direction.

You brush the thought of having Bakugo here with you and continue working on your paper. However, that kiss also reminded you of the kiss you shared with Daniel. It felt like Daniel's lips and touch but Daniel is in America. Daniel doesn't have a quirk so you can't suspect him as the villain, he is also your friend, there's no way. It's just not possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.7K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...
201K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
345K 14.8K 26
•Rankings• #1 in kiribakudeku #3 in pro ~KiriBakuDeku~ ~It comes and goes in waves It always does, it always does We watch as our young hearts fade ...
396K 11.2K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...