ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ

By -ushigushiwakatushi

║█║▌║█║│║▌║│▌ ˢᶜᵃⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ... 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ... More

The Notes (Edited)
Being Harry's twin and dating Draco
Period
Bully (Edited)
Idiot Older Brother
What's That?
Tera Hero Idhar Hai (You're hero is right here) (Edited)
Draco...I'm Pregnant (Edited)
A/N (sorry not an update)
Birthday
A/N
I Can't Believe You (Edited)
Request for JulzLovDraco4Eva
My Spot (Edited)
Mornings (Edited)
Arranged Marriage _Part 1_
Arranged Marriage _Part 2_
First I Love You
Cookies
Requests
Lip Gloss (Edited)
My Idiot (Edited)
The Dark Mark
Day at the Mall
Amortentia Request for susie_31
A/N
Jealous~Request for @dracomalfoysringss
A/N (I'm so sorry it's not an update)
What Makes You Beautiful
Human Teddy Bear
Tutoring and Yule Ball Dates
Arranged Marriage _Part 3_
Bad Dreams and Bedtime Stories
Request for @JulzLovDraco4Eva
Kissing My Best Friend
10K!!!
Hugs
My Everything
:)
First Kisses T.F. (Edited)
Nothing Goes My Way (Edited)
Soooo
Billionaire Part 1
Billionaire Part 2
Closet Snog
I'm Cold
AHHHH
Drum Majors
Dating Tom Felton would include...
"Do I still give you butterflies?"
Please read this
Q&A/Assumptions
...
Miscarriage
The Magnet Necklaces
I'm really sorry
Midnight Shenanigans
OMFG THANK YOUUUU
A/N (again) sorry
Punishment
facts about me
That TikTok
Being Indian and Dating Draco
fake hickey
:)
Not Perfect
Clingy
Clingy (rewritten)
Crazy Morning
hi
Prompt list
"You never spend time with me!"
OMG YALL
lmao not an update
insomnia
bold move
christmas time :)
the end?
hi again

My Knight in Shining Armour (Edited)

6.4K 132 54
By -ushigushiwakatushi

Summary: (I'm going to add one at the top now just in case some imagines may be triggering and I don't want to forget trigger warnings) Y/N is a pureblood but her father died in the first war with Voldemort and her mother got remarried to a muggle who is abusive and mean to Y/N. Draco is her boyfriend and he finds out about her stepfather and gets pretty pissed off. (please don't read if you think it might be triggering! But I'll put warnings where the triggering parts start and end.)

I didn't like the ending on this one so I changed it...it's still pretty similar though

Year: 5th

Blood: Pure

House: Doesn't matter

Y/N's POV:

I sat in a mostly empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express. The only person in there with me was Draco, my best friend and boyfriend. We didn't talk much. Just snuggled up next to each other. We were going home for the summer holidays and I wanted to be as close to Draco. 

I sigh as I had hardships of my own at home. The only thing is that Draco doesn't know. I feel kinda bad because I never told him what I go through when I arrive at home yet he tells me everything. I'm just scared that Draco'd leave me because of it. My eyelids close and cover my E/C eyes. Tears that I didn't know were being held in fell but I quickly raised my hand to wipe them away before Draco can see the glistening, salty liquid being dropped from my eyes. 

The rest of the train ride was spent being as close to Draco as possible before I had to go to hell--the place my mother calls home. I suck in a deep breath, trying to memorize the scent of Draco's cologne and the feeling of his arms wrapped around me protectively.

"You'll write to me, right?" I ask as I gather my stuff. We'd be arriving in a few minutes.

"Of course I will! You better answer back quickly though," Draco gave me a stern look. He was so caring: wanting to know how I was doing all the time. 

"I'll write as much as I can," Draco stood and grabbed my waist. 

"Love you," He whispered before planting a passionate kiss against my lips. 

"Love you too," The train came to a stop and the sick feeling in my stomach intensified. 

"I'll see you after break, love?" Draco turned to send me a smile before confirming that I'd be coming back next year. I nod and exit the train. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mum was always at work. She left me here with him! She doesn't even know that he's like this. Gabe, my stepfather, treats me like his slave. 

"Hey freak! Get me some more beer from the fridge!" I nod and gulp. He's angry. My feet lead me to the kitchen and my hands open the fridge door. It's almost robotic now. I hated this. I place the beer can down on the table. "Well how am I supposed to drink that? OPEN IT!" Gabe spends his time playing video games, reading car magazines, or gambling. I sigh and crack open the can. It spilled all over my hand and the floor. 

"GO CLEAN THIS UP FREAK!" I was about to pull out my wand. Mother normally lets me use magic to clean. "No. Don't use your crazy hobo shit around me. Clean! Like Cinderella! At least she got her prince by cleaning. You wouldn't get anything!" Gabe laughed. I can smell his breath. It smelled like rotting beer. Bleck. 

I nod and went to grab a paper towel. Once I got back to the living room, I see Gabe has managed to spill even more. I sigh softly and got to work, using the towel to soak up the spilled liquid. It's disgusting. 

Later, Gabe had made me clean practically the entire house and his list of chores mum had left for him. The final item on the list was doing the dishes. I grab a sponge and some soap and go to work. I heard Gabe's snores. He fell asleep. Thank god. Now I can stop with all these chores and send Draco a letter. I run up to my room and grab a quill. 

Dear Draco,

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing. It's been quite busy here at home. I miss you a lot. My stepfather is a pain in the ass sometimes. He just makes me do all his chores bu--

I couldn't continue writing the letter as someone took my quill out of my hands. "What do you think you're doing?" A harsh, mean voice bellowed into my ear. "And what do you mean by 'my stepfather is a pain in the ass'?"

Shit. Shit shit shit! "I-uhhhh...a good pain in the ass?"

"You are such a pain in the ass sometimes! You have no idea how annoying it is that your stupid mother sends you to that freak school! And I have to live with two freaks! I only married your mum so that I'd have a servant!" My eyes start to water. My mother put up with this asshole because she wanted me to have a father figure and yet he's just using her so he doesn't have to lift a single finger in this house. 

(abusive! skip if it's triggering for you!)

"Well I'm sorry! You wouldn't understand if you went to Hogwarts anyways! They don't accept stupid people like you!" I shout into his face until I realized what I said. 

"What did you say to me?" Gabe's tone became angrier and angrier. 

"Um...have a nice day?" I whimper and try to get away but he gripped my wrist before pulling me back harshly. Gabe's other hand went to my hair. He took a fistful of my H/C hair and dragged me around until we got to the stairs. Gabe shoved me forward and let go of my hair. I had no way of stopping myself so I tumble down the stairs letting the pain sink in. I groan. 

"Don't you dare tell your mother about this or next time it'll be worse!" Gabe warned me. I nod and make my way to a bathroom to see how badly my face and body would be bruised. 

I look in the mirror only to see spots on my jawline and cheekbone starting to turn dark blue. I grab a concealer and carefully dab over the darkening areas. I sigh when I see that my face is as close to looking normal as I possibly could have made it look. 

(Trigger end)

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

These types of incidents happened all month long. Gabe locked up my owl because he thought that I'd be trying to get my "freak hobo" friends to come save me. Draco had sent me plenty of letters but I could never reply. They were all so caring and sweet yet a little sad. He told me about something that he had to do because his father wanted him to. I had no idea what it was but I knew it changed him. 

I lay down on my bed. All these bruises make it painful to do anything. I can barely stand yet when there was a knock on my door, I sat up quickly. 

"Y/N? Come on we have to go get your school supplies!" I perk up a bit. Diagon Alley! That was something only me and my mum do. "Oh! And Gabe is coming!" My face fell for a second but I quickly plastered a fake smile on my face. 

"Coming mum!" I say and get ready. I quickly get ready. At least there was a chance of seeing Draco! 

Once we had made it to Diagon Alley, my mum had walked off as she had seen some of her friends. She made me walk with Gabe although I was sixteen and could take care of myself. "Haha look at how stupid they look!" Gabe commented on some people wearing pointy hats. "Is it Halloween here? These people look so crazy! They think magic is real?" He commented on everything he didn't find normal. 

"Why do you have to comment on everything?" I groan as I walk into a robe shop. I needed new ones. 

"Talking back, are you?" I back away and shook my head. 

Gabe raised his hand and balled it into a fist but I see a flash of blonde hair and pale skin. Before he could strike, I duck out of the way and to Draco. "Draco!" I yell to get his attention. He turned and when he saw me, his eyes narrowed. I attack him in a hug but he doesn't hug back. 

"What? You think you can just show up in Diagon Alley and suddenly you talk to me? What happened to sending me letters?" Draco yelled as he shoved me off of him. I flinch. Great. My only form of comfort hates me. Tears formed in my eyes and I couldn't think of where to start. 

"I-uh..." I didn't know what to say. Would he believe me? I turn to see Gabe storming towards me. Not knowing what to do, I quickly duck out of the way again and try to get as far away from Gabe as possible. 

I darted through the crowded areas, hoping Gabe wouldn't follow but he eventually found me. Once Gabe caught up with me, I realized I was trapped. He moved forwards and I braced myself while whispering, pleading Gabe to stop. "Please...I'm-I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Don't hur-hurt me...I won't talk back anymore..." 

Draco's POV:

I watched as Y/N walked away from me but something seemed off. The way she ran over to me...the way she clung to me...the way some ugly fatso who looked like a drunk glared at her...the way she looked behind her in fear and ran away. 

I was too upset to even care though. She promised me she'd write! I walk about, trying to find a book store that would sell the books I'd need for my 6th year. I was about to step into a not-very-crowded bookstore when I heard it. Her voice pleading to not hurt her. "Y/N?" I immediately turn and scan the place for her. She was cornered between a wall and that man. "Please...I'm-I'm sorry..." She whispered weakly, yet I could hear her clearly. "Don't hur-hurt me...I won't talk back anymore..." He was going to hurt her?

I storm over to the man and used all my strength to push him away from my love. Y/N was sobbing and shaking. 

The man stood. His eyes were blazing with anger. I stood over Y/N protectively. If he wanted to hurt her he'd have to go through me first. "Stay away from her!" I yell and pull out my wand. 

"Oh I'm so scared! You got your weird stick out! Ahhhh!" He said mockingly. Who does this guy think he is?

I lower my wand and ball my hand into a fist, swiftly moving my arm back and then forward with all my might, punching him under the chin and pushing it upwards. He groaned and stepped back a little. 

"Stay away." I warn. My voice was level but firm. 

The guy rolled his eyes and shuffled away, leaving me, Y/N and a crowd of wizards and witches watching us as well as Rita Skeeter. "What are you all looking at?" I yell, anger coursing through my veins. "Scram!" People finally went about their own business and I turned to Y/N. 

Her appearance broke my heart. Why didn't I notice this when she ran to me? I had pushed her away. 

Her jawline and cheekbones were dotted with black and blue bruises. She winced every time she put weight on her left ankle. And her eyes lost that beautiful sparkle in them. I could feel my own eyes water at the sight. "Darling? What...what happened? Who was that?" I choke out. Y/N avoided my gaze. Ever so gently, I place my hand under her chin, careful of the bruises and tilted her face upwards. 

"He's my ste-epfather." She said softly, her sobs slightly breaking her words. I instinctively wrap her up in my arms. 

"Baby I'm so so sorry...I yelled at you when I should have protected you from that bastard." 

Y/N's POV:

Once the crowd of people slowly trickled away, Draco turned to me. "Darling? What...what happened? Who was that?" I look away from Draco but he gently tilts my face up. 

"He's my ste-epfather." I answer quietly. Draco quickly wraps me up in his arms. 

"Baby I'm so so sorry...I yelled at you when I should have protected you from that bastard." Draco whispered into my shoulder. I just grabbed the shirt he was wearing and took in the comfort of the tight hug. 

"I won't let him hurt you anymore...I won't let anyone lay a single finger on you like that." Draco murmured in my ear and pressed a kiss against my cheek. "Promise."

I sniffle a little bit as I felt my heart melt at his protectiveness. Draco held my trembling body close to his and pressed little kisses all over my forehead and hairline. 

Once my breathing regulated and I calmed down a little, I pull away from Draco. "Thank you...and I'm sorry. I didn't send you letters because my stepfather locked up my owl an-- " Before I could say any more, I was cut off by Draco's lips on mine. We've kissed so many times but this kiss felt different. It wasn't as passionate as others. It was more gentle in a calming way. 

"It's alright love. I should be the one apologizing. I should have realized before..." Draco averted his gaze from mine in shame. 

I reach up to gently cup his cheek and turn him to face me. "It's okay Draco...I love you." He managed a weak smile. 

"I love you too." 

I smile and hug him again, wrapping my arms around his torso tightly. "My knight in shining..." I pull away to look at what he was wearing. "Well...a black suit." Draco laughs a little, his chest rumbling from the delighted sound. I smile and giggle as well.

"I think I deserve a thank you." Draco says smugly. I smile and stand on my toes to press a kiss to his lips. He wraps his arms around my waist and leaned me back slightly to deepen the kiss. 

Once we pull away, I smile. I couldn't have asked for more. 

Soooo I changed some things up but similar plot line 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.1K 32
~discontinued~ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬! Ⓔⓝⓙⓞⓨ
84.6K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
6.8K 156 16
Draco malfoy imagines
226K 1.8K 27
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) (𝐨𝐜) 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞�...