I Don't Understand.. [Errorin...

By LazyLinda77

1st book📖 [Cover made by me] (Even though its a random drawing i made-) Status : ¡Not Completed Yet! Everyda... More

Info and explanation
Warm Up For Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Uhh.. Rewrite?
Chapter 10
Not a chapter, but-
..Book Expectation..
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Happy Valentines Day
Is it important..?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
oof
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
EEEEEK (Spoiler-)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-Shitpost-
Guess what 😃
(Important) Announcement

Chapter 8

534 17 25
By LazyLinda77

~~Ink's POV~~

Shit-

I can feel the effect of my vials running out. I need to hide my eyes or face so no one finds out. I pull my scarf higher to my face so no one could see my emotionless eyes, but some part of my scarf is still covering my neck.

Usually, my eyes has stage from having emotions to emotionless. Before being completely emotionless, my eyes will still have the same shape as i have when i have emotions. Which is yellow star and blue circle. But, the color will be more dull than my eyes usually is when i had my emotions. And i was at that stage.

And i have maybe two reason on why i like to wear my every where and every time.

Reason 1. To hide my neck. I always have this swirly tattoos every where on my skeleton body. I always have this on me ever since i woke up alone on that white anti-void. I didnt remember why or how i was there. But of course, i didnt get any answer. I always thought this marks are really ugly and annoying. I always have to wear so many clothings just to hide it. Only some people knew about my marks. And of course, its my friends, the star sanses!

Reason 2. I could always hides my face inside of my scarf. In case if something embarrassing or important happend, like right now. I never want to reveal my secrets. I never want anyone to worry about me, but if i think about it again. Why would anyone care about me? What am i worried about? Oh right, i still don't want anyone to know about my secrets.

I sigh as i notice we were already out from the basement and walking down the hallway. There were so many rooms..

Not long after walking, we meet a living room. The way to the living room didnt have a door so we just walk through. In the middle of the room there was greenish with blue colored couch, a wooden coffee table in front of the couch, with a flower pot that has flower in it on the middle of the table. Underneath the coffee table, there was a medium size rug.

Cross stop at the middle of the living room. That made me, Dream and Blue confused. Why would Cross brought us here?

"Stay here. I'll be right back with the others." Cross said, pointing to the couches. I guess he is telling us to sit.

We all sat on the couch, as Cross walk out from the living room. I look down at my hands. Seeing the bandages slipping through my sleeves.

((I think im pretty dumb to not write them cuffs in the first place cause they can just punch the bad sanses and escape. But, i don't want to change it cause of lazyness, so i let it be.))

I pull the bandages up, and tightened the bandages grip on my wrist. I sigh deeply.

.
.
.

Its been 30 minutes, or even more! Why are they taking so long. And cause of our boredness, we messed around a little.

I was sitting upside down. Actually, hanging upside down. I was on a chandelier. Swinging myself on it, i don't know how i got myself like this so don't ask how.

Dream, he was just casually laying on the couch. Nothing crazy. Oh wait, he is talking to the flower that is from the coffee table. Nevermind then.

Blue, he was just.. uh.. laying on the coffee table. Actually, he jumped on it. Then ended up laying on it. The table only has small cracks from the damage of Blue jumping.

I hear multiple footsteps walking to the living room. We all look at the doorless entrance to the living room just to be greeted with a bunch of bad sanses. Looking at us concern, confused, or shock. The concern part is probably concern about our mental stability though.

They all staring at Dream and Blue first. Then, they stared at me. I didnt know that i was too beautiful to resist ((xD)).

~~Cross POV~~

We walked to the living room where i left the star sanses. We were already at the doorless entrance, but already meeting something strange even though we didnt exactly enter the living room yet.

It was Dream and Blue. They both doing something weird. Dream was talking to a flower that was placed at the coffee table before he took it with him to the couch and talk with it.

As Blue, well, he was just normally laying at the coffee table. Wait, i just notice there were small cracks on the coffee table. Welp, Nightmare will be pissed soon once he found out.

"What are you guys doing-" Nightmare started, but then cut himself off by looking up. His expression change from confused to shock.

"Wha- How the fuck did you get up there without breaking down my chandelier!?" Nightmare shout while looking up. We all looked up to the direction where Nightmare was looking. That only made us found Ink hanging upside down on the chandelier.

He was just like a monkey. 'Maybe i will need to ask him how he do that so i could annoy the people here' I thought to myself, not relizing i was smirking. Good thing, no one see me smirk. They were too focused on how Ink got up there. None of the three of them could use magic since their magic was block, so they cannot use their magic here to float Ink up. So how did he do it?

"Get down here!!" Nightmare yelled, glaring at Ink. He didnt want the chandelier to fall and made a mess that we need to clean up.

Ink, just stuck out his tongue at him. Nightmare give him a death glare. It didnt seem to effect Ink though. Instead, he swing himself back and fort. Causing the chandelier to finally fall.

This made everyone panic. Error was the first one to act. He summon his strings to wrap Ink's leg before he hit the ground. As for the chandelier, it broke to pieces cause of the fall. Everyone summon their bone walls so none of the pieces hits us. And Ink was now hanging upside down on Error's string.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" Error shout at Ink, he didnt let Ink go from the strings. Ink shrugged.

"I was bored." Ink only respond with that. Nightmare face palmed. Error was letting Ink go from the strings. The others were confused or concern. Ink let out a giggle.

"ANYWAY" Nightmare started with a high voice. This cause everyone to turn their attention to him.

"We all decided that we wanted to make a truce with you guys. Like you guys usually say, no more destruction and no more creation. We can only destroy some bit to keep the balance." Nightmare said, looking at the star sanses. They only respond was a silent stare.

"And we hoping that you guys could stay here for some time so we could spend times to know each other more. Don't worry, there are spare rooms here." I added. The three of them turn around and whispering. I think they still considering it. I honestly dont know why Nightmare wanted to do this truce even though he always refuse it when the star sanses wanted it.

The finally done discussing. They turned around to face us. Ink step forward, staring at Nightmare in the eye. He nodded his head in agreement.

"But, could we have our equipment back? Please?" Ink asked. Putting his hands in front, gesturing Nightmare to give their stuff back.

Nightmare hesitate for some moment. He let out a sigh and teleporting their weapons to them. They thanked him, putting their weapons back. Well, except Blue cause his weapon is from his magic.

"You know, you could have told us about this when we fight. Not kidnapping us." Ink said.

"Its not my fault that the Author or the Creator of this book didnt plan anything specific." Nightmare said. He didnt care if he fucking break the fourth wall.

((NUUUU!! My beautiful fourth wall! We need some flex tape, FAST!))

It went silent for some moment. No one know what to say or begin with. I hope they don't destroy the fourth wall permanently. The Author will be pissed off and making us to buy more of those expensive flex tape.

"So.. about the spare bedroom?" Blue asked awkwardly.

"Oh- yes, follow me." I said to them. I exit the living room. They followed me.

.
.
.

We were at the second floor now. The stop in the middle of the hallway. I pointed to three doors. They nodded, understand what i meant.

Blue and Ink went to their bedrooms that they pick. Dream too, but he isnt inside yet. He open the door but didnt walk inside yet. I took this as an opportunity.

"Wait!" I said, running towards him. He turned around and stared at me. He titled his head.

"What is it Cross?" He said with a smile. I could feel my face burning. I have to admit, his smile was cute.

"I- Uh- Well-" I said, confused on what to say. This only makes Dream confused too. I took a deep breathe.

"Since we made a truce.. could we.. start over again? From the beginning?" I said, rather nervously. I thought he was going to refuse. But instead, he smiled softly at me.

"Sure!" Dream respond happily.

"Well, my name is Cross sans. But you can call me Cross. Nice to meet you." I said as i letting out a hand for Dream to shake. Its like, you are going to get to know some stranger. Dream giggled at me and take my hand.

"My name is Dream sans. But, call me Dream. And its nice to meet you too Cross!" Dream said. We shake our hands slowly. Dream smiled at me, and i smiled back

.

.

.

Step one, succeed!

.
.

(1683 words ;>;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 829 45
First of all,cover art credits to the rightful owner Ok another Inkmare Fanfic again(cuz I wanted to) The bad guys kidnapped Ink and they started tor...
19.1K 261 63
Multiship Requests are no longer open as I've been completely burnt out and have been questioning if my writing is even good Btw my head cannons ha...
5.5K 154 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...
2.4K 30 12
Sanscest, need I say more... feel free to request anytime. Ships I won't do: Dreammare: I will write but only if given a very good scenario ( I don't...