Peppermint (DM smut love stor...

By BK_malfoy

The rest of the class is filled with intruding thoughts. Why is Malfoy making you blush? Why is his touch mak... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - DRACO
52
53
54
55
A/N

31

6.3K 131 56
By BK_malfoy

YOU AND DRACO WALK TOWARDS the Great Hall for breakfast as you bump into Blaise and Lux. Blaise and Draco greet each other and walk ahead as you and Lux slowly walk behind them.

"So? Are you two back together?" She whispers to you.

You roll your eyes at her. "Hey, Draco!" He turns and looks at you. "We'll catch up, okay?"

He nods his head and turns to continue walking with Blaise. You grab Lux's hand and drag her towards the girls toilets.

You both walk along either side, opening each door to the cubicles and checking no one else was there. Once you were sure it was clear, you turn to Lux. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, we're back together!" You can't help as a huge grin creeps onto your face.

"I knew it! You two can't stay away from each other for longer than five minutes." She crosses her arms smugly.

"Oh, shut up, as if you and Blaise aren't exactly the same!" You gently push her shoulder, teasing her.

"Ugh, whatever." She rolls her eyes at you. "Tell me everything!"

"There's really nothing to tell." You shrug your shoulders and cross your arms.

She narrows her eyes. "Don't treat me like I'm stupid, Bec. It's you and Malfoy for Christ sake. Half of Slytherin can hear the two of you going at it."

Your jaw drops open, gobsmacked. "I swear! I sent him back to his room last night because-"

"Because you knew you would end up fucking him and didn't want to give in too easily?" She crosses her arms now and raises an eyebrow at you. You both burst into laughter before you hear a crash.

"Wait. What was that?"

"You're not getting out of this one, Bec, I need details!"

"No, Lux, I'm serious. Listen." You both walk towards the door to the girls toilets.

A series of crashes could be heard from the other side, like glass shattering on the floor.

"Yeah, you're right." She furrows her eyebrows. "What the hell?"

You instinctively grab for your wand. "It sounds like it's coming from the boys toilets."

You both gingerly open the door, looking out into the hall. There was nobody around, but something was definitely happening in the room across from you. You could hear water running, followed by what sounded like wordless spells being cast.

"What should we do?" Lux keeps her voice down and looks at you.

"Sectumpsempra!" You hear the muffled spell and see a blue light coming from behind the doors.

"That was Potter!" You cross the hall and push open the door to the boys toilets, your feet splashing in the water on the floor.

"Draco?!" You scream run over to his body lay on the floor, blood all over his shirt. It was seeping out from wounds all over his chest. You grab his head and place it on your knee.

"Lux, help me. What do I do?" You look to her, frantically, tears brimming your eyes.

"Wait here with him, I'll go get Snape." She turns and quickly runs out the door.

Your eyes flit to Potter now, who is standing staring at Draco in shock.

"What the fuck did you do?! This is all your fault! Just stay the fuck away from us! None of this ever would have happened if it weren't for you!" The tears were now falling down your cheeks as you kept rubbing Draco's hair out of his eyes. You keep your eyes on his for a second and when he doesn't respond you look back to Draco. You weren't only referring to the wounds he had inflicted on Draco, but the way you saw it, everything Draco was going through was down to him. Draco wouldn't be suffering unimaginable pain, both mentally and physically, if it weren't for Potter.

You didn't know any healing charm strong enough to heal Draco's wounds. All you could do was comfort him, and hope Snape would get here soon. You wipe the tears away from his cheeks as they fall. He could barely catch his breath between the sobs escaping his throat as you held him and watched the blood leak into the water surrounding you both on the bathroom floor.

"I love you, Draco. It's okay. Snape is on his way."

After what felt like forever, but in reality was probably only a couple of minutes, Snape bursts through the bathroom door. After staring Potter down and waiting until he had left, he starts to mutter an incantation you hadn't heard before and draws circles with his wand over Draco's now unconscious body.

You watch as the blood in the water around you slowly starts to retreat back to Draco's body, and his blood stained shirt turns back to white. You lower your head and place a single kiss on his forehead as his breathing starts to steady. Snape lifts him from the floor and carries him out of the bathroom.

"Where are you taking him?" You shout to Snape.

"The infirmary, Havelock. I suggest you go back to your dorm and wait for further instruction."

Lux, who had been standing at the bathroom door, comes over to you and helps you stand from the floor.

"Further instruction? What is he on about?"

"I have no idea." But you were lying. You knew exactly what he meant.

You roll over in bed to cuddle into Draco, and find the bed empty. You sit upright, remembering what happened yesterday and a knot forms in the bottom of your stomach. You whip the bedsheets off you, and rush to the infirmary. It was getting dark outside, you must have slept all night and through the day.

Still wearing the uniform you had slept in, you run through the halls as fast as you can, avoiding students that were making their way back to their common room after a day of classes. You round the corner to the infirmary, searching the beds for him. Pomfrey appears and holds her arm out to stop you going any further.

"I need to see him." You frantically say, not meeting her eyes, but instead scouring the infirmary for a sight of him.

"Miss Havelock, it is too late. I must ask you to leave." She starts to walk you backwards, back out into the halls.

"No, you don't understand. I have to see him, he needs me." You push past her, your eyes falling on him as he lies on one of the beds. You run towards him, Pomfrey throwing her hands up in the air behind you and rolling her eyes.

"Are you okay?" You ask, pulling him into a hug when you reach him.

"Bec, careful. I'm still sore."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I've been passed out in bed all day, I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner. Why would he do that to you?" You ask, pulling away from him, noticing the bandages exposed under his pyjama shirt.

"Because Potter's a fucking wanker." He lowers his voice, "they think I was the one that cursed her. They don't suspect that you have anything to do with any of this, so don't worry."

Before you can reply, Pomfrey pulls you away from his bed, pushing you out of the infirmary. A tear rolls down your cheek as you realise, this is your fault. He's lying in a hospital bed because he covered for you, Draco had tried to make you feel better but you only felt one thing, and that was guilt. You keep your gaze locked onto his as Pomfrey begins to speak to you.

"You may come back tomorrow morning, before your classes, if you wish." Pomfrey says, closing the doors to the infirmary on you, leaving you crying alone in the hallway.

You hear footsteps approaching you, but make no attempt to move or hide your tear stained cheeks. You felt numb and responsible for Draco's injuries. Why had Potter assumed it was Draco who cursed Bell? When, in fact, it was you? Was Draco destined to be painted as the bad guy? Could you have done more to prove to everyone otherwise? Draco had done bad things, there was no denying that. But it didn't make him the bad guy, he was just scared, he didn't have a choice. His family and you would be punished if he didn't do as he was told.

"Havelock." Your thoughts are interrupted by a voice, you turn to them, making out the edges of Granger behind your tear filled eyes. Great, this was all you needed. You look back to the infirmary door, wishing you could just be in Draco's arms. "Oh, are you okay?" She asks, seeming suddenly uncomfortable now that she knew you were crying.

"No thanks to you and your precious fucking Potter." You say his name with venom on your lips.

"Excuse me? I think you'll find Malfoy almost killed an innocent girl. What Harry done may have been wrong, but at least he is taking steps to right that wrong."

You turn to her, all of the sadness that engulfed your body turning to anger. You wipe your face and take a few steps towards her, "you have no fucking clue about him, or what he has or hasn't done. He didn't almost do anything, so you can shut your fucking mouth." She looks taken aback as she looks down to her feet to avoid your stare and you see her brows furrow, she never did like confrontation. "This is all Potter's fault! The three of you, just stay the fuck away from us."

You walk past her, barging your shoulder into hers. You head to the common room, looking for Lux and sitting beside her. Her expression grows worrisome when she sees you.

"What happened?" She asks, worry in her eyes. "Bec, are you- are you okay?"

"No, I'm not fucking okay. Granger's a little fucking bitch."

"Well, I could have told you that 5 years ago." She says, rolling her eyes. You glare at her. "Sorry, not helping." She bites her lip nervously. "Is Malfoy okay?"

"Yes and no. Pomfrey wouldn't let me stay."

"I'll come back with you in the morning." She reaches out and places her hand over yours.

"Thank you." You smile warmly at her.

"Hey, Havelock." Pucey shouts to you from over the other side of the common room. "Snape was looking for you, he's in his office." You turn to Lux who just shrugs your shoulders, then Blaise. Is his eyes look awfully sad, pitiful almost.

You make your way through the halls of the castle towards the dungeons, turning a corner and stopping outside of the door to Snape's office. You knock on the door, waiting a few seconds before it opens, Snape standing on the other side. He looks you up and down before stepping to the side and allowing you to enter.

"I have summoned you tonight, because I wish to discuss something with you." He starts, without so much as greeting, closing the door behind him.

"Further instruction?" You interrupt, referring back to the comment he said in the boys toilets yesterday.

"Yes. You will be required to continue the task on your own until Mr Malfoy has recovered."
So Snape knew you had been helping. A lump forms in your throat, you force yourself to swallow it down. "I don't understand."

Snape walks past you, standing on the other side of his desk. "Havelock, Malfoy's deal with the Dark Lord was that he could complete the task without your help. But if he was to become unable to complete the task, you would then step in."

"You're lying. Draco would never agree to that." You shake your head disbelievingly.

"You're right, he wouldn't. He was unaware." Your mouth opens but no words come out, as you stare at Snape, all the time you and Draco had spent trying to further his Occlumency skills, for what? The arguments between you, about whether Draco could keep you safe from the Dark Lord, the night he left you because of that exact reason and you had almost been raped by Montague. All of it, for nothing. All of it, wasted, because Potter assumed Draco was the one who used the Imperius Curse.

"It was a deal the Lord made with your Father," Snape begins to answer the questions you hadn't yet asked, "to make up for his part in the failure of retrieving the prophecy."

"But, Draco, he-"

"Miss Havelock, Draco has no say in this anymore. You are required to swear your allegiance to the Dark Lord. Tonight."

You give a curt nod. There was nothing you could do at this point, your fate had already been sealed. At least it meant you and Draco would be in it together, and Draco could no longer blame himself for any involvement you had. No, now it was your fathers fault. You were beginning to see that your father was just as big a coward as Draco's.

"I will disapparate with you to the Malfoy Manor." Snape interrupts your thoughts, walking out from his position behind the desk. "The back of Hagrid's hut at 10. Don't be seen." You still don't respond to him. You can't do anything except stare at him. "You are dismissed." He raises his eyebrow at you, pointing to the door.

I can't believe I've hit 5K reads today, crazy! Thank you so much to all of you.

Please keep voting/sharing/commenting! 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
925K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 26.5K 195
If you love Harry Styles then you will love these Imagines. This is my second book for Imagines. So go and read my first book before you read this on...