More Chances Than One - n.h.

snowfluke

in where a girl's heart is amounted to the number of chances she gave Еще

More Chances Than One (Niall Horan & Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
~~~~~Chapter 50~~~~~
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
WANTED: Admins For A Joint Twitter Account
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ~Part 1
Chapter 57 ~Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
MY NEW KIK ACCOUNT :))
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Short BUT IMPORTANT Announcement :)
Chapter 71
Epilogue: Tour Days
IMPOTANT!

Chapter 41

2K 14 1
snowfluke

Harry's P.O.V. 

"Where do we place it?" I asked. I have no clue where exactly. The odds of her finding the note is like one to a thousand. While the odds of strangers finding it is nine hundred ninty-nine to a thousand. It's a huge possibility for other people to find this. And we can't bare to lose this one note. It's the only one we have.

Kasie scratched her chin, obviously thinking. If that's even possible. "I don't know." She said. "You should know because you've been here a lot." She added.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I do know where, but it isn't that easy. Remembering that spot was my least wanted to remember list. It was the best private place would both go when we were still little and still up to now. Well I don't know if she goes there up to now but it's the best shot we've got. And the best part about that place is that it's like a secret place. No one has ever gone there. Or maybe it's just they didn't either care or wanted to go. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASH BACK

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was summer and we were at the park. Me, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Dani were there. Don't ask why we're here alone. Okay, our parents wanted us to spend quality friend time and they were on a parent bonding day today. So they like left us for our parents. Ouch to that. But it's much more fun hanging with friends to stay locked up at our flats. 

"So you guys having fun?" Zayn asked.

"I guess." We all said in unison. It was boring here. We were only sitting on the picnic blanket and playing with grass. What's exciting about that? NOTHING

"What about we play frisbee?" Dani suggested. What's frisbee? I do not know what that is. And neither does the boys.

"May we ask, what's a frisbee?" Niall asked politely. The innocence of that leprechaun.

"Well...uhm..." She gulped. Is she uncomfortable? I think yes. "Uhm...uh...my...pa-parents sent it through mail. It's like a disc that you have to throw and catch it. Then throw it back. And it can't touch the ground or you'll lose. So that's about it. I tried it and it was awesome." She forced a smile. Yep, she's bothered by the word 'parents'. We all know that she is.

"Cool." Louis said. "Let's play then." He smiled cheekily and dragged Dani to the open space. We followed them and looked at the plastic disc that Dani calls a frisbee.

She tossed the frisbee and it went far long. "I got it!" Zayn shouted. "No, I do!" Niall shouted. "NO! NO! IT'S MINE!" Louis shouted. "I got it for sure!" Liam yelled. They were all stretching out their arms, reaching for the flying frisbee. They look like fools, and this is like weird. When the frisbee passed them, they chased after it and fell into the pond. The frisbee was still flying and the lads were not giving up on it. After a while the frisbee hit Louis on the head, which made him hit Liam which made Liam hit Zayn and whcih made Zayn hit Niall. That was sort of stupid funny. 

Me and Dani practically laughed our butts off. "Those guys can be so stupid." She managed to say through her laughs. 

"Ouch!" I said.

"Why?" She asked in a monotone.

"Well, you called them stupid."

"Aye, they are stupid." She stuck her tongue out. "That includes you Haz."

"Double ouch."

"Don't deny the truth Hazza." She said.

"Whatever." I said.

"Okay, I'm going to take a walk for a while. Just call me when those nitwits get out of the water." She said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I shouted and jogged towards her. "I'm coming too."

"Ugh...why?" She grunted.

"Cause I do not want to help them dry out."

"Lazy" She rolled her eyes.

"Says you."

"Yep, says me." She said.

We walked for like ten minutes, which seemed like hours, and found this little space at the middle of the park. It was covered up with a huge bush. We pushed by anything blocking that spot and entered it. The spot was beautiful. The clear blue water washed on it's shore. The sunlight was really bright here. A huge oak tree shaded the whole thing. It looks so perfect and calm. Birds were chirping, and butterflies flew on the flowers. The flowers bloomed so beautifully. On the other side of the pond was buildings and the pier. Where you can see the Ferris wheel and boats. 

"The sight here is so amazing!" She confessed loudly. "I wish I could just stay here forever!" She shouted even louder.

I chuckled under my breath and she looked at me weirdly. And punched my arm, half playfully and half in anger. Okay, what did I do now?

"Why hit me?"

"Cause you were laughing at me." She said.

"Why? Is there now a law that states I can't laugh?"

"Yes"

"Ouch, three times in a row."

"Don't be so cocky." She pointed out.

"FINE"

"GOOD"

"GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The lads shouted and called out for us.

"Time for us to go, but we so have to come back here again."

"Agreed" We shook hands and walked back to the lads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF FLASH BACK

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"HARRY?!" Kasie shook me. Okay, I was in my own world again.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"You were lost in your thoughts again." She said.

"I know."

"Okay, so where can we place the note?" She asked again.

"Uhm...well, there's this spot in the park that only me and Dani know about. It's like our own place when used to go here."

"Really?" She asked. She looked shocked. FINE JUDGE ME. "Where then? I wanna see it." She jumped up and down.

"Chill Kasie." I said, holding her steady. "Let's just go and get the note there." 

"Yipee!" She cheered.

We walked the direction where the path leads to the spot. It's been long since I went here. Like four months or even five. I really missed the spot. It was always the best spot to make us happy again and shout everything out. It seems like this place is magic and never can fail make us smile. But I guess Dani is mad at me so...yeah. She'll come here for sure. I can feel it.

Then we reached the spot and looked at it for a moment. I still remember that, when I was fifteen and she was thirteen, we built a treehouse on the tree. It still looks the same but now it's covered with snow. And everywhere else, SNOW. But it still amintained it's beauty.

"This place is so wonderful." Kasie said in amazement.

"I know." I said. "This place is what brought me and Dani lots of joy. And now it'll surely help with the situation too." I sighed, but it wasn't a sigh of sadness but a sigh of joy.

"So where will you leave the note?" She asked.

"Well, the treehouse is the best option. It means a lot to us."

"Okay then." She agreed with me. "The treehouse it is." She said. I nodded.

I started to climb the treehouse. The steps up to the treehouse was cold. Not only because of snow, but also because of months of not being touched. This place really needs to be cared for. But for now only me, Dani, and Kasie know about this place. And I'm planning to keep it that way for now. I reached the top and went inside. The balcony is still cool, the stuff was still there. I then stumbled upon albums, photos, frames, toys, and a notebook? Wait, when I picked up the notebook the engraving D.R. in fancy font was on the cover. This must be Dani's. She left it here? I wipped the dust and snow of to see what's on the cover, besides her intitials. It had a quote on it.

'Never be upset, never be alone. Once is a false statement, cause there are more times than that. Just have trust, love, and a huge smile.'

Wow, that was sort of deep. It doesn't rhyme so it means it's a serious quote. That's so weird. Dani would never leave her stuff here. She's always been a private person. She never likes to expose secrets or even show us anything.

"Harry! Hurry up!" Kasie shouted from down the treehouse. She snapped me back to reality. Okay, focus Harry, focus. 

Okay so where do I put the note?

Aha! I know where.

I placed the note in the treasure box that me and Dani made. It's where we keep our stuff when we leave it here. I opened the box and gently placed it inside. I smiled to myself and closed the box. I took the notebook and went back down. Then Kasie was standing there, trying to be patient I see.

"Finally." She said in relief.

"Wow, you're impatient."

"You took to long anyways. Let's go before anyone sees us here." She said looking everywhere just in case.

We walked out of the spot and started to walk. Then I saw Dani. WHAT?! WE HAVE TO RUN NOW!

I dragged Kasie fast and escaped Dani.

Dani's P.O.V.

I went to the park after lunch. Okay, I just wanted to breathe, and go to my private spot. At least I can be alone and no need to see anyone else. Just me, myself, and time.

As I was heading to the spot, a couple passed me and they were running away. Okay, they must be hyper. But that boy is like familiar in a way.

I just shook my head and focused on heading to the spot.

When I arrived at the spot, the memories flashed back. But I didn't want to remember any. I just went up to  the treehouse that was built by me and...uhm...never mind. The balcony was the best part. I could stare into the distance and see the city. How wonderful is it to be so calm? So wonderful. I smiled and walked into the inner part. Snow really covered the floor. I sat on the floor and noticed that something was missing. Like there are more than one thing that is missing from my life. Ugh...whatever. I noticed the treasure box and opened it. All those stuff...reminds me of so much. And a note? Again. Ugh. I opened the note and read it.

'Back at the spot where memories are made. Where you shared happiness and joy. I hope you understand that I mean no harm. -R

HOW DID THE HELL DID THIS DUDE KNOW THIS PLACE??? THIS PLACE IS LIKE PRIVATE AND SECRET! NO ONE KNOWS THIS PLACE BUT ME AND...BUT IMPORTANTLY HOW??? THIS DUDE A HUGE CREEPY STALKER! WHOEVER HE IS, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM.

But this note is the most reminding of all. 'I mean no harm' Is this guy serious? He's making me curious which hurts me. And another letter to collect. R. Now I have I,M,S,O,and R. I think I'm close to the puzzle. This guy is really making me wonder a lot. About who he is? What does he mean? How does he know what place I would go next? Okay, I need to forget about this stalker and enjoy my day. 

---------------------

A few hours later I went to the London Eye. It's the best place to see London's attractions and from a distance. I wouldn't want to be so sad upon seeing the whole side of London. And that stalker could not find me for sure. And if he did then it's never going to happen, please don't. 

Finally one cart pulled up and it was mine. Just a solo ride. i guess Gorge arranged everything. I got on and the cart went up. London is still so.....beautiful and even more. I'm speechless of the beauty okay. 

Then the carts all stopped and I was at the peak of the Ferris wheel. I could see everything. People seemed and looked so small. The sun started to set because it was like 5:21 p.m.. I took a brief look at everything. From tall building, to small buildings, to Big Ben, and to everything else. I noticed a little piece of paper on the floor and picked it up. It's a note. This stalker is good. 

Seeing that beautiful scenery is nothing compared to your beautiful face and personality. -R

That was really sweet romatic note. Ew. That stalker has reached a new level of stalkerness. 

HOW DID HE KNEW WHAT CART I WOULD BE ON? I'M GOING TO PUSH THIS DUDE OFF A  CLIFF IF HE DOESN'T STOP WITH THE CREEPY NOTES. AND I'M GOING TO TRACK THIS PERSON DOWN. I WILL KILL HIM, IF I GET THE CHANCE TO DO SO. 

When the ride was over, I got off. I looked around to see if anyone was following me.  But no one. No one was there. This stalker is tearing me apart. Who is he? I would do anything to find this stalker.

@DaniCRayson: Okay, some dude has been stalking me all day. IF THIS DUDE SEES MY TWEET THEN I WILL FIND YOU.

@DaniCRayson: And that dude has been following me everywhere. Even at my secret place. THAT'S JUST GAWD DAMN CREEPY.

Next stop, the Town Fair.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

Me and Mich are arranging stuff at the Town Fair for the boys. It's their plan for Dani. And have they seen Dani's tweets? They better see what she tweeted or they're dead meat for sure. Or maybe it won't stop them from this. 

@KenzieAndrews: @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles You guys better get here soon. AS IN NOW!

@NiallOfficial: @KenzieAndrews Chill Kenz. We'll be there in 5 minutes!

@Harry_Styles: @KenzieAndrews @NiallOfficial Yeah Kenz. Chill.

Those boys better arrive or I'm going kill them. They better not waste my and Mich's effort in making the fair look beautiful. Don't ask, because the boys rented the whole fair just for this one event. Paying almost like fifty thousand pounds was not the best thing to do. But it was for a great friend so it's totally worth it. We're almost done here so no problem at all.

"Kenz, hand me that balloon please." Mich requested politely. I handed him the purple balloon and he fixed the banner. Looks cool!

"It's so awesome."

He laughed. "I knew you would like it." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and punched him arm playfully. He chuckled and threw snow at me.

I shivered. "STOP IT! IT'S TOO COLD!" I shouted and shield myself from his deadly throws.

"No! Fight!" He yelled.

"I DON'T WANT TOO!"

"Well, freeze." He said and kept throwing snow balls at me.

Then footsteps on the snow were approaching us. "Guys, seriously?" An Irish accent said. Niall. "It's freezing and you guys are playing a snow fight." He said.

"He started it!" I shouted and pointed to Mich who threw snow balls at me and then one at Louis.

"Hey! Take this!" Louis threw a huge snow ball at Mich.

"Oh yeah, take-" Mich said but was stopped by Liam.

"Okay, no more snow fights." Liam ordered. "We still have to get changed." He said and passed us the clothes for the operation. Wow, he got us coats. Mine was a dress with leggings and a coat. And the guys got different tux and a winter coat with it.

"Nice...uhm...pick, I guess." Eleanor said slyly. She looked disgusted at the lack of fashion in the clothes. THANK YOU EL.

"Liam, babe. I'll be honest with you. This clothes will not work out." Danielle said in agreement with Eleanor.

"They're right. These clothes is not going to help anyone." Perrie said.

"Yep, Liam. You need to pick better clothes than this." Louis said handing him the clothes.

"I'm not a fashionista okay. And we don't have anything else." Liam said.

"Now the plan is ruined!" Harry cried out.

"No Haz. We'll get a way to fix this." Niall comforted Harry.

"We better think of something or the plan will never work." Zayn said.

"It's impossible." Mich sighed.

"Nothing is impossible if we just believe!"

"Kenzie is right. And I have a plan." Eleanor smiled creepily.

--------------------

"And done." Eleanor sighed in relief.

Niall's P.O.V.

"And done." Eleanor sighed in relief. Wow.

She made all of the crappy clothes into awesome ones. No offense to Liam. But Eleanor did do a great job with the clothes. Making simple into FABULOUS! Eleanor is cool that way. She's like girl version of Louis but cooler. No offense to Louis.

"Crappy in fab. Nice work Eleanor." I chuckled. 

Liam rolled his eyes. "That's really offending Nialler." He pouted his face. "Where did all the Niam love go?!" He cried out loudly.

"I don't know Li, maybe you and I lost all that love."

"Aw! No more Niam." He sobbed. Fake of course.

"Stop whining you guys. And get into your clothes. So my darling's effort won't be wasted." Louis ordered and passed us the new clothes, styled and changed by Eleanor.

"Thanks Lou." Eleanor said and hugged Louis. Louis then kissed El on the lips.

"EW! PDA! AVERT YOUR EYES!!" Kasie shouted and covered her eyes.

We all laughed and walked to the loo, to get dressed. The loo was a bit stuffy but it's fine. I slid my jeans off and wore the beige slacks. And wore the green long sleeved polo. Then wore the black tie. And of course my white Supras. Done. I looked into the mirror and I have to say, I look good. I got out of the loo and back to everyone. Everyone looked great too.

"Now this is much better." Harry snickered at Liam.

Liam just smiled. "You're a great stylist." Liam patted El on the back.

"Thank you." She accepted.

"Now we just have to wait for her to come." 

A.N.

CLIFFHANGER!

So so sorry guys. I was supposed to update yesterday but I had this field trip to Resorts World Manila and it was awesome! We watched King And I. The bald dude wasn't there so it lessen my excitement. I really expected the bald dude but no! He had to leave! Damn it. I really expected him to be on that play. But I guess he was too busy for anyone else.

Back to the story. 

So what do you think Dani's reaction is?

Will they make Dani happy or angry?

And I'm so excited for KISS YOU m.v.!!!!!!

Ahhh!!!!

Fan girling!!!!!!!

So yeah! Comment me for a dedication. Just tell me. "Please dedicate etc. etc. etc."

And that guy in the play loves saying etc. etc. etc. So don't mind me.

And I'm still 11!! Woohooo!!!!!

Don't hate me when I say, I DO NOT SHIP HAYLOR.

And Taylor even tweeted "FUCK YOU DIRECTIONERS" then deleted afterwards. Like Ouch to that. I thought she loved Harry. If she loves Harry then she wouldn't tweet that. 

Okay guys, I'll update soon!!!

5 VOTES 5 COMMENTS = 5 VOMMENTS!!!!

Love you all my lovelies!!!

Rissa :)) xxx <3

Продолжить чтение