Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第19章

10.5K 580 1.2K
By woopsiedingles

"Bitchez be like: 'be yourself'
Like bitch me and my 7 alternate personalities don't know who 'I' am."
—Author-dono

I just wanted to show you one of my drawings I'm extremely gay for I—

—————————————————-

"AHHHHH! HE'S AWAKE!!" Zenitsu screamed, running away from a boar headed male.

"I WANNA FIGHT I WANNA FIIIIIGHT!!" Inosuke screamed.

"YOU WAKE UP AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO?!"

Zenitsu ran behind me in fear, who was next to Tanjiro and the other kids. We burying the body of a dead person— Inosuke looked at us like we were insane.

"The hell are you doing!?" He said, pointing at Tanjiro. I patted Zenitsu's head since he was shaking in fear.

"We're burying the dead." Tank Iron(shit it's back) said. "Inosuke, you should help us too. There's still many people who are dead in the mansion."

"There isn't a point in burying the dead!!" Inosuke yelled. "Just fight me already!! You too Monokuma!!!"

"Do I look like a fucking half n half bear to you?!" I hissed. Though I had to agree that I don't find a point in burying the dead— what are they gonna do if you don't, start singing WAP at 3AM in your basement? Smh 💀

Tanjiro had a sympathetic look in his eyes. "Oh... your wounds must hurt so your can't help us, right?"

'What in the Bakugo's Tiddies Supremacy is this bitch saying.' I deadpanned. Inosuke seemed to have been triggered by the Sunshine Idiot's remark.

"Oh! But it's alright!" Tanjiro continued, "Everyone has different levels of pain tolerance!! It takes a lot of effort to bring our a body, and bury them takes a lot of effort. Me, with Zenitsu, (Y/N), and the Kids will be doing it so you can rest assured and continue sleeping!"

Inosuke was beyond triggered at this point. "HUH!? EVEN IF ITS 100 OR 200 PEOPLE, I'LL BURY THEM ALL!! I'LL BURY THE MOST AMONG EVERYONE!!"

'There are two dumb bitches Among Us.' I wheezed.

Even if he did it half heartedly, we finished burying all the dead by evening, thanks to Inosuke's competitiveness(which is the same level as a 13 year old boy's in dodgeball).

Me and the golden hoe, iron helmet, and and wooden sword with Unbreakable III said our goodbeyes to the kids.

"Awww, I wish I was able to kickdrop at least one of them..." I whined. "But I have to say that kickdropping babies are waaaay better. Especially when they're crying."

"You've kickdropped a baby before...?" Tanjiro sweatdropped.

"Wait— you haven't?"

"NOW FOLLOW THE MARVELLOUS ME!!" Tanjiro's crow interrupted.
My breath hitched and I hid behind Zenitsu, who was surprised. Tanjiro's crow saw me and fell silent. I low key think they pouted and flew a few meters in front of our small group, leading us to our next destination. Yo maybe they're not that mean.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you scared of birds?" Zenitsu asked.

"O-of course not." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "They just look gross...?"

"HEY! (JNXKWIQJZN/N)!!" Inosuke screamed. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU!! AND TEMPURA!!"

"It's Kamado Tanjiro!!" "I SAID ITS (Y/N) MONOMA!!" Me and Tanjiro simultaneously yelled back.

"FOTORA (2973864/N)!! KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO!! I WILL DEFEAT BOTH OF YOU!!"

"WHO IS THAT?!" Tanjiro argues.

"ITS YOU!"

"THAT'S SOMEONE ELSE!"

—————————————————-

The crow led us to a INN with a flower design on the front gate.

"KAAAW! YOU WILL REST HERE AND REST UNTIL YOUR WOUNDS ARE FULLY HEALED!!" They caw-ed. I suspiciously stared at Zenitsu with his sparrow, and stayed behind Inosuke.

"Huh? We can rest?" Tanjiro raised a eyebrow. "I fought with injuries this time, you know."

"Ke ke kke."

"Ke Ke kke?"

"Let's eat this thing." Inosuke poked the crow, who shrieked and flew away.

A small old lady opened the front gate.
"We've been waiting for your arrival." She said.

"AHH! A GHOST! ITS A GHOST!!" Zenitsu screeched at the old lady.

I don't know if she has the patience of god or is deaf, but she lead us into the INN.
"Please follow me."

"She's a ghost... scary.... a ghost hag..." Zenitsu continuously muttered.

"Hey! That's rude!" Tanjiro scolded.

"No— Zenitsu might actually be onto something." I butted in. "Maybe she escaped from Area 51, and is plotting her revenge against humans."

Zenitsu screamed in fear— but Tanjiro knocked him unconscious by hitting the back of his neck.

"...and I'm guessing your going to make me carry him again?"

"Sorry."

"Hey Inosuke! I bet you can't carry Zenitsu."

"HAHA! THE GREAT INOSUKE CAN CARRY KAMITSU ANYWHERE!!"

"(Y/N), please don't use Inosuke like that."

"Aww, but he's like a little personal Oompa Loompa."

——————————————————

The old lady led us to our rooms— mine being separate because 'i'M a OtHeR gEnDeR' or some shit. After a bit of talking I was able to convince the lady to let me stay with the Druggie Gang.

"Sup BITCHES." I kicked the room's door open, startling Zenitsu.

"(Y—(Y/N)-chan— you're staying with us?" He asked.

I nodded. "I kicked some sense into the ghost hag."

Tanjiro stared at me suspiciously. "...you didn't actually kick her, did you?"

I ✋😗 him and swerved the question.

"Hag lady said that dinner's in a few minutes." I sat down next to them, low key making a Feeling Circle(you know, the ones in elementary school?)

"Hey, (£{€|*>%/N)!! Fight me!!" Inosuke suddenly yells.

"oH sHiT iTs PePpA piG"

————————————————-

"Hey Zenitsu! Gimme your potatoes!" I say, taking them before he could even reply anyway.

"Hey!!!"

Inosuke seemed to get an idea from my action, and took a few potatoes from Tanjiro's dish— trying to get the Sunshine angry.

I caught him in the act. "HEY! SWIPER NO SWIPING!!"

Zenitsu was just plain confused as fuck— "YOU LITERALLY JUST SWIPED YOURSELFSJBSJSHJSGSJ"

Tanjiro smiled, giving him the entire bowl. "If you're that hungry, you can just take my entire bowl."

Inosuke shrieks in frustration, taking the bowl anyway the literally inhaling everything in it.

"Tanjiro— it is my job to make sure you don't starve so take mine." I say, giving him potatoes.

"You mean the ones you stole from me?" Zenitsu deadpanned.

"Here, you can take some of mine too—" I say, giving him some carrots.

"Wait, but then what about you?" Tanjiro frets.

"I'll just starve✨💅🤡" I giggle, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and looking away bashfully✨

"nO."

—————————————————

So—
Inokashira(WHAT THE FUCK AUTOCORRECT) has 4 broken ribs, Tanjiro has 3, Zenitsu 2,

AND LOOK AT THAT THE ONE AND ONLY MARVELOUS ME HAS NONE!! MWAHAHHAHAHH—

We all lay on different Futons that were set up for us— in the order Inosuke, me, Zenitsu and Tanjiro.

"To think that most of us have broken ribs..." Tanjiro sighed.

I look at my fist, then at my upper stomach. "I'm literally tempted to break a rib to it can be 4,3,2,1."

"Please don't."

"Okay, mom."

Zenitsu started having an asthma attack— "KSHSKSG SHE CALELD YOU MOM—"

"My forehead hurts..." Inosuke complained, his forehead where Tanjiro headbutted him swelling up.

"Sorry..." Tanjiro apologized.

"Awww poor baby Inosuke." I baby voiced, "Do you want a Hama Kiss to make you feel better?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

"I'd like a Hama Kiss..." Zenitsu '👉👈'-ed.
I gave him a quick peck on the forehead, making him pass out.

"Huh?! Do that to me too!" Inosuke sat up.

I gave him a peck on the forehead, secretly using Recovery Girl's quirk to ease his pAiN. Inosuke completely froze, warm bubbles floating around him. He snapped out of it and quickly put on his boar head, wordlessly going to sleep.

"You want one too, Tanjiro?" I snickered, turning around to face him.  "I wouldn't mind adding another victim to the list."

"H-huh?" He stuttered. "I-I'm good..."

I leaned over Zenitsu to go face-to-face with Tanjiro, and gave his hair a ruffle.
"I won't force you~" I hummed, messing it up even more.

"I— hey!!" Tanjiro whined, although not prying my hands away.

"wHAT tHe HeLL aRE YoU doiNG WITHOUT mE?!" Zenitsu screeched, sitting up between me and Tanjiro and interrupting us. Inosuke remained silent, surprisingly.

"I WANT HEADPATS FROM A PRETTY GIRL LIKE (Y/N)-CHAN TOO YOU LUCKY KDHKSBXKSHIDHD" Zenitsu continuously yelled at Tanjiro.

Wanting to silence him, I put a hand on Zenitsu's head and he immediately shut up, giggling a bit.

'.......ok then.'

—————————————————

I don't know what the fuck I'm saying but it's 2AM and i feel extremely touch starved so let's go:

How different characters would cuddle you!!

Why the fuck am I doing this it's almost 2000 words extra I-
———————
Tanjiro:
"Hey, Tanjiro, can we cuddle?" I asked while facing away from him— the dark room making it nearly impossible to see each other.

"What's with the sudden question..?" He mumbled, tired.

"I don't know, I just felt like it."

"Sure, should I move over there?"

"Nah... I'll come to you." I rolled over to his futon, and wiggled underneath the warmth of his blanket.

We adjusted each other into a comfortable position— he wrapped his arms around me, and I tucked my head right under his chin. We almost immediately relaxed within our close proximity and fell asleep.

Nezuko(she won't be a love interest in the fanfic, sorry! Platonic cuddling hehe):
"Nezuko, wanna cuddle?" I asked. We were in the hospital room together— Tanjiro and the others were our training outside the Butterfly estate. The curtains were closed so Nezuko didn't have to worry about being burned.

She hummed in reply, sitting on my bed and giving me a hug.

I had to hold in a squeal and immediately hugged her back. In less then five minutes she fell asleep.
You know that moment where your cat decides to sleep on your lap and you feel honoured? Yeah, that's what I felt like. Without hesitation I slept alongside her.

Zenitsu:
"Zenitsu— wanna cuddle?" I asked, looking at him. We were sitting down in grassy field during the day. The breeze and temperature was perfect— neither too hot or cold.

"H-h-huh?" He stutter, facing me with a bright red face.

"You heard me. Yes or no?"

"S-sure?" His reply came out more like a question.

I smiled and tackled him into a hug, throwing us onto the soft grass. Zenitsu was bright red and unable to process the current situation.

"Relax dude." I giggled, tangling my fingers in his hair. He mumbled something I didn't catch, but he dug his face in my shoulder and hugged back.

Inosuke:
"Ino, can we cuddle?" I ask, the breeze  brushing softly against us. We were out stargazing on a grassy field.

"Huh? What's that?" Inosuke raised an eyebrow, looking at me with a perplexed expression. He had his mask off and next to him, making all of his pretty features glow under the moonlight.

"It's like a hug."

"A hug...?"

I sighed, making him lay down with me and wrapped my arms around his neck— pulling him into a light hug. Inosuke immediately jerked away, not used to the unusual act.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Cuddling you." I shrugged. "Hey Ino— whoever can cuddle the best wins."

Inosuke, unable to back out of a challenge no matter what, grumbled a few things before pulling me close— one hand behind my head and the other around to my back.
He was unexpectedly soft with his hug. His muscly-ass build may look like he wouldn't be able to cuddle, but it kinda served as a soft pillow instead. I immediately fell asleep, Inosuke not too far after.

*later*

I was casually sipping my afternoon tea. Until a certain boarhead ran into my room— disrupting the peace(though I obviously won't complain).

"Hey (Y/N)!! Did I win?!" Inosuke exclaimed, pointing my at me.

"Hmmm." I took a moment to think. "I fell asleep almost immediately. So we might have to do it again to see."

"HUH?!" Inosuke pouted, waking away. But he didn't refuse the offer of cuddling again— since he did enjoy it himself(but would never admit it).

Genya:
"Genya! Let's cuddle!" I suddenly exclaim. We were sitting near a waterfall that the Rock Pillar sits under and meditates under. We weren't doing that though— just chillin around. We sat in a grassy patch under the shade of the trees with a light picnic blanket underneath us.

"W-what...?" Genya's face exploded in red. He was stuttering and trying to make a proper phrase, but ended up covering his bright re face in his hands.

"I'll take that as a yes!" I say, dragging him down onto the blanket and giving him a small smile before embracing him in a hug.

Genya's body temperature skyrocketed— and I giggled at his embarrassed self. I played with his hair, admiring the silkyness. Like bitch what shampoo—

Kanao:
"Kanao!! Let's cuddle!!" I say, running up to her. Kanao was sitting at her usual spot out on the low deck of the Butterfly Estate. She surrounded by butterflies that immediately left after my big outburst.

She looked at me with a bewildered expression.

"Yes? No?" My eyes sparkled.

She stared at me for a few seconds before taking out her coin to flip it.

"Waiiiiit!" I say, stopping her before she could flip it. "I want you to make the decision yourself!!"

She started staring at me again. She looked at my hand that was covering her palm that has the coin, and looked back at me. She did that a few times before thinking. Then replied,

"Sure."

I squealed in joy, hugging her. She hesitantly patted my back with one hand, not knowing how 'cuddling' works. It wasn't exactly cuddling, but hey, we got a nice long hug together.

Muichiro:
"Hey, Mui, wanna cuddle?" I asked, looking out the deck of Muichiro's mansion. The sun was up, and the weather wasn't too hot or cold. We were sitting and were gazing at the clouds.

Muichiro, who was oblivious to such things, faced me with a puzzled expression.
"What's 'cuddle'?" He asked.

"Here," I said, pulling him down onto the tatami floor.
I wrapped my arms around him, and he stiffened at first. But he soon got what I meant by 'cuddle' and relaxed into my arms. I played with his hair a bit, and he immediately fell asleep.

Obanai:
"Obanai— can we cuddle?" I asked. I was staying at his place for a while— and usually I would have weighted blankets as comfort, but since I forgot mine, I decided to ask him for cuddling(which in my opinion is better).

"No." He immediately rejected, without hesitation.

I was a bit shook by this, and slowly nodded, "Alright."

*Later*

I woke up screaming to a nightmare. I was unable to control my breathing— and tears were rolling down my eyes. I heard my door slamming open, and Obanai stood there with an unexplainable look on his face.

"...sorry...." I whispered between my shaky breaths. "I... it's just a nightmare..."

I heard him slowly close the door, and push me back down into my futon. He wordlessly laid down next to me and pulled me close to him, patting my head.

"....it's alright." He mumbled, avoiding any eye contact.

Mitsuri:
"Mitsuri-chaaaan! Let's cuddle!!" I ran up to Mitsuri, who was sitting on the deck of her Estate.

"Sure!!" She squealed without hesitation.

She immediately pulled me into a hug, and I was low key being suffocated by her boobs.
'Now this is death goals omg.' I mentally thought, hugging her back. We both rolled down onto her wooden deck, and enjoyed the closeness. She nuzzled both our cheeks together, and my heart melted.

Apparently Obanai, who was visiting Mistiri as usual, walked into our cuddle session.
"......what the fuck are you doing." Obanai deadpanned.

"Stealing your wife. Now fuck off— we're busy."

Rengoku:
"Rengokuuuuu!" I ran up to the Pillar, who was sipping tea. I was supposed to stay at his estate for a while, and it's already past dinner— around 9? I don't remember.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Is there anything you need?" He asked, shining as usual.

"O-oh um, I was wondering if you wanna cuddle." I '👉👈'ed shyly, facing away.

"Of course!!" He smiled, wrapping his arms around me and rolling down onto the floor.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit and immediately return the hug.

Giyuu:
"Giyuuuuuuu!!" I sang, skipping into the Water Pillar's Estate. Giyuu was sitting in the middle of a room, busy reading a few books. He raised his head uninterestedly at my voice.

"...yes...?" He asked.

I tackled the friendless bitch onto the ground, and he froze up at the sudden action.

I nuzzled my cheek against his, making him redden a bit.
"W-what are you—"

"I'm cuddling you. Now hush and cuddle me back." I said. Giyuu hesitantly wrapped his arms around my body and hugged back, forgetting about his books.

Shinobu:
"Shinobu-chaaaaan! Can we cuddle?!" I say, entering the room the said Butterfly Pillar was in.

"Oh my, why is it?" She asked, putting down her science tools. She seemed to be experimenting something before I came to interrupt— oops.

"I don't know, just felt like it." I sheepishly smile, sitting on the floor next to her.

"Aww, we'll, of course!" Shinobu smiled as well, pulling me in for a hug. Except she betrayed me.

She started tickling my sides, and unable to hold in my laugh, i burst into laughter. "H-hey!! Stop!" I laughed, trying to get her back.

"Ohoho~ I'm immune to tickles," Shinobu evilly chuckled. "You've chosen the wrong opponent!"

Sanemi:
"Hey! Salami bitch!" I yell, running up to Sanemi. He was casually sitting the deck of his mansion,

"What the fuck do you want." He hissed. "And stop calling me that!!"

"Cuddle attack!!!!!!!" I battle cry, full out tackling Sanemi and knocking us onto the ground.

"The fuck?!" He hissed, pushing me off of him. "What are you doing?!"

"Cuddling you." I puff my cheeks, wrapping my arms around his torso again. "And you can't escape."

Sanemi grumbled a few things, but stood up and hugged back.

'Holy shit he hugged back.' I froze up, expecting him to put up a fight.

But of course I jinxed it— Sanemi pick me up over his shoulder like a sat of potato's, and fill out yeeted me into the oblivion like a spear.

As I flew I heard him scream, "IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH!!"

Uzui
"Uzui-saaaaan!" I hummed, hugging Uzui from behind.

I was out on a walk to flaunt my Main Character-ness and walked into the Flamboyant dude, who was staring at a tree.

"Oh it's (Y/N)!" He grinned, hugging me back immediately. "What's this?"

"Cuddling." I mumbled. I was dragged into the grassy floor by Uzui, and he pulled me closer.

"You could've just said so." He chuckled, running his fingers through a few of my (H/C) locks.

FUCK WHY DID I PUBLISH THIS AT SCHOOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...