Sunflower and crew

By Whorhees

Just a collection of my It writing for my friends that I made of my oc. More

Disclaimer
Lewiston vs Derry
Higher
Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump
Pennywise be on some BS
Memory Lane
Seasons Greatings
Demon hours
White people problems
Make his pockets hurt
Emotions be crazy
Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2
I'll get you back
Tulip's dream
The R and the ER
Burger King?
Him and his friends (WIP)
Your best summer (Wip)
Late night swim
Letters
Bike riding lessons
Jade's Older Brother
Never have I ever but it turns personal
That one au where jade and henry have a healthy relationship
Jade and Valerie fighting before they were gay
Reggie's struggles
The murder of Shawna and Andrew Art(WIP)
The name game
Reggie's Backyard
You- WHAT (WIP)
Pennywise be on BS (The OG)
A Page out of the book (WIP)
Twilight zone (WIP)
The Strangers: Origin
Dead poets society (WIP)
Checkmate
Our trump card (WIP)
Pick up the phone (WIP)
Just don't (WIP)
Lewiston Adventures (WIP)
27 years later but 2nd gen (WIP)
Baby Blue (WIP)
Demon hours part 2 (WIP)
Night terrors (WIP)
History Class (WIP)
DCU: Sleepover (WIP)
The love of Shawna and Andrew art
Cyborg n jade (WIP)
Cyborg and jade
S.S.S. Orgins
Ex Factor (Warm up)
Valerie and Ali pre fight (WIP)
Bowers gang V Crowleys (WIP)
Blacklight

The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)

9 0 0
By Whorhees

It was a strange way to start a week. But in all honesty, the gang went through stranger shit

It was the beginning of August when the gang individually got a phone call, Vic and Jade didn't answer compared to three other people. Tulip luckily got her phone call first, it was the first time she'd been on her phone since checking back in on base. "Hello?" She answers dully.

"Is this Tulip Kaspbrak?"

She squints hearing her name, she looks around the room. Did she do anything? Was she in trouble? "This is she" Tulip leans against the wall, "Who is this?"

"I'm director from True life Media in Maine. My name is Madison Clair"

Tulip wanted to know where this was going, she hasn't heard the word Maine in so many years. "I'm sorry, but if it's one of those spam chains I'll have to declin-"

"No! Me and a team are doing a documentary on the events that happened in Derry...Specifically the events that happened with Henry Bowers"

Tulip damn near forgot about that man, especially with all the shit he put her through. She always wanted revenge on him now that they brought it up, she was way stronger then now and most definitely could take him on. But yet she was still unsure if she wanted to speak out, speak out again like that day. "Um, I'm sorry. I'm not entirely sure if I have the right to tell the story on everyone's behalf"

"No no! It isn't just going to be you! It's going to be the others involved! You were the third person we called!"

Tulip arched her eyebrow, the others agreed to this? It didn't surprise her too much, they were probably in it for the money. "The third? Who were the other two?"

"Uh, Reginald Huggins and Patrick Hockstetter. We tried getting in contact with Victor and Jade but they aren't answering, we might have to contact their business teams"

Tulip swings her head side to side, debating. If Reggie and Pat were on bored, how bad could it be? Then again if Jade and Vic weren't answering it has to be for good reason. Tulip let's out a chuckle, what was she thinking? "I'll...do it. If Jade backs out tell her that I'm doing it"

She could hear the woman's excitement through the phone. "Thank you! We'll keep you updated on everything! I'll be sure to send a text message with all this information!" Tulip hangs up with a sigh, hiding her phone in her personal things. She wasn't sure how was she gonna get back to Maine, she was stationed in Nevada for fuck sakes. "I'll figure it out later" She started making up her bed before the general came by.
~
Patrick was closing up the paint shop for the day when he was hit with the news. He forgot to lock the front door, and he irritatedly heard the ugly chime of the front door in exchange for his stupidness. "We're closed" He shouted as he cleans the counter top that held all the paints. "I'm sorry for intruding, but are you Patrick Hockstetter?" Patrick paused, side eyeing who was behind him. It was a tall skinny white guy, holding a camera around his neck.

"Who's asking?" Patrick slowly turned around. He easily towered over the man by a good two inches. "I'm a director at True life Media here in Maine" He cleared his throat, Patrick could tell he was clearly intimidated by him and it made him feel powerful again. "I'm Andy Crowley" Patrick's lip twitched at the mention of the name Crowley. "As in Jet Crowley?" Andy scratches the back of his neck, laughing nervously. "Yeah...I heard my dad and you didn't have the best history" Patrick only hums a reply, he could easily do anything to this kid. Anything. He shakes his head, snapping out of his inner thoughts. "Yeah whatever kid. Can't you read and see that I'm closing? The hell you want anyway?" Andy takes a deep breath seeing the creepy atmosphere disappear.

"Me and my team are working on a documentary. About...the events that happened with the gang" Patrick's eyes raise in interest. "The gang? Like the six of us?" Andy nods, giving him a business card. "It's about Henry bowers, the things you guys did the summer of nineteen eighty nine" Patrick rubs his chin. He could get so much money for the shop or better yet, he could rekindle with the girls. "Who else gonna be there?" He asked the nervous boy. "Um...For now Reginald Huggins. They haven't called Tulip Kaspbrak yet and we haven't heard back from Jade or Victor Criss"

Patrick lets a frown slip on his face for a quick second, before the gang broke up Tulip made him come to the realization that he always had a crush on the black girl and the two of them never noticed. But him fixing anything between to him seemed like a stretch, seeing how she's practically out of his league. "You um...have time to think on it. I know from what dad said that Bowers was a bit crazy" Patrick nearly put the boy in a choke hold at the mention of Jet. "Listen kid..I'll do it. But you can't not bring up your pathetic waste of space father around me. I almost just killed you" He said truthfully, a smirk appearing on his face. "Alright...Uh" Andy takes a business card off of Patrick's register, flipping it between his two fingers. "We'll call you in a few days, when we're ready to film" Andy puts the business card in his jacket pocket.

Patrick watched as he walked out the store, he slowly looked over on his wall of photos. The photo of the gang with Henry's scratched out face remained on his wall, making him sigh. "Fucking bastard!" He kicked over the paint cans, watching the red paint drip on his floor.
~
"Thank you Reggie!" Reggie smiles seeing the old woman drive out in her car, all it needed was an easy brake fix. "Reggie!" He looks over to see the woman in the blue jumpsuit walk out on the steps. "You got someone on the phone for ya!" He sighs, just when he was about to clock out for the day.

He walks inside his body shop, picking up the house phone. "Reggie speaking" He yawned, rubbing the dirt off his hands on his pants.

"Oh! Hi! I'm a director from True life Media, The names Madison Clair!"

Reggie snorts, why was a director hitting him up? "Nice to meet you Madison, is there anything you need done?" He asked politely, his kindness never really faded during the years.

"I do! Me and my team are making a documentary on Henry Bowers. It's to my understanding that you were close friends with him"

Reggie pauses hearing his name, Henry? Was their court case that famous back then? "Uh I was...Why? Am I supposed to speak up on his behalf?"

"No, we want you to tell the summer through your point of view. You're the first one we called! We're working on getting the others!"

"I'm on board" He replies immediately hearing the others might be there. The thought of him seeing Tulip again made him happy.

"Great! We'll call you two weeks before filming so you have enough time!"

Reggie hangs up, his hand rubbing his throat. It was bad that day, he didn't want to remember what happened to him...to them. He sighs and picks up his bag. "I'm going home Louann" Louann looks up seeing the man leave out quickly. She shrugs, going back to the computers. "Must've had a enough day" She shrugs.
~
Jade watches as Vic pops open the bottle of champagne in front of their associates. They've been busy all fucking day, not even having a nick of time to themselves. They boredly click the glasses against the others, putting on the best smile they could. "So! Jade! Vic!" The two of them look at their respective managers, they could tell how tired they were. "Whatttt?" Jade whines as she sips her glass. "I'm tired..." She mutters under her breath. "We got a new job opportunity!" "Which is?" Vic asked swirling the liquid around in his glass. "If it's another signing I'm out" "Ditto" Jade followed up, sitting up seeing the food come down their way. "Jade how come you never told me you were in the trial against Henry Bowers" Vic nearly spits out his drink while Jade dropped her silverware on the table.

Vic cleared his throat, fixing his posture. "Excuse me?" Jade's manger looked over seeing Jade stare at her food. "We don't speak of that name, not in front of my food" She mutters picking back up her knife and fork. "But Jade, they want to interview you and Vic for the information that happened that summer" Vic scratches his throat were his wound first stand. "I'm not doing it" She mutters taking a bite out of her broccoli. "I left him in the past, that shit has no need to be brought up" Vic glances at Jade's sunflower blade tattoo before looking at his plate, he suddenly lost his appetite. "The director told me to mention that...Tulip Kaspbrak is going?" Jade freezes, mentally wanting to die. If tulip was going to be there, she had to go.

Jade turns to Vic, crossing her arms. He avoided her gaze for the first minute but ultimately sighed. "Damn, Fine Jade" She turns to their managers.

"We'll do it"

The gang anxiously waited two weeks for the next phone call, they wanted to miss it. They really didn't want to go back just to talk about that asshole, they all wanted to see each other. They wanted to see how much they changed over the years, but they considered this being a strange way to meet.

"A documentary huh?" Demetrius sits at the bar in Jade's kitchen as she cooks herself breakfast. "On that crazy bastard?" Jade nods, flipping over her pancake. "Yeah, like one of those Ted Bundy shits. Apparently he's just as big as him or something" "They do know he has to actually succeed in killing...right?" To Demetrius, if you weren't apart of the gang and you were an outsider it was a crazy thing to witness. "I mean, they pinned the two hundred plus missing kids on him" Jade turns off the stove and moves the pancakes to the stack. "So...You're stress cooking to cope?" Demetrius watches as Jade moved the pan to the sink silently, he shakes his head. He was getting too old for this shit.

Jade sits Demetrius's plate in front of him as she took a sip of wine, it was nine thirty in the morning. It was too early for her to be drinking like that. "You don't want to eat first?" Demetrius points his fork at her wine glass, then at her. "Baby, A documentary should not have you this stressed" Jade slams the bottle down on the counter. "You don't even know if you gotta see him" He was right, she might not have to see him. The rim of the glass sits on her lips, not completely letting the red liquid touch her lips. "I guess your right" she sits the wine glass on the counter, picking up a fork and picking at his eggs.

It wasn't long until her phone began ringing did she become nervous. She slowly reaches for the house phone, putting it on speak. "Hello...?"

"Hi Miss Art! Its an honor to talk to you personally!"

Jade taps her fingers on the counter top, god that wine was looking so good. "Let me guess, your the people who want the interview me for the documentary?"

"Yes ma'am! You were dating him...correct?"

Demetrius watches as the woman snatched the wine glass and downs it in one gulp, he shakes his head. Years later and she could never get over the fact that he dated him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
91.4K 197 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
506K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
27.1K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...