Peppermint (DM smut love stor...

By BK_malfoy

The rest of the class is filled with intruding thoughts. Why is Malfoy making you blush? Why is his touch mak... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - DRACO
52
53
54
55
A/N

26

6.8K 138 35
By BK_malfoy

YOU AND DRACO ARE FINISHING getting ready, as you add red lipstick that matches your dress. Draco straightens his blazer, buttoning one button and then throws a mint into his mouth, kissing you on the head. The familiar smell of peppermint engulfs you.

"That dress looks really great on you." He wraps his arms around your waist. "I bet it looks even better off of you." He whispers in your ear, pressing his lips against you and making the hairs on your neck stand up.

"No, we don't have time for this right now!" You escape his grip as he follows after you towards the door.

"Are you sure? I mean, not even like 10 minutes?"

"10 minutes, hmm?" You wrap your hands around his neck and kiss him gently, leaving a faint stain of red on his lips. He goes to lean back in for another kiss, nodding his head in agreement, as you open the door and move to the side, dodging his kiss.

"Not fair, Bec! You little tease." He walks past you and glances to the side, looking you up and down as he bites his lip and raises his eyebrow.

You follow him out his dorm, about to close the door. "Oh, wait, I forgot my bag. I'll meet you in the common room."

"Okay, love." He plants a kiss on your cheek and heads downstairs as you run back into his dorm and grab your bag, you run to the bedside table and open the top draw, grabbing a vial and dropping it in your bag. You hurry towards the common room and see him standing there, waiting for you, with a glass of firewhiskey in his hand. You saunter over to him and take the glass from his hand, taking a sip and placing it on the table.

"Come on, we have to get going."

"Hey, if you're not going to fuck me at least let me get drunk." He smirks at you, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the common room. You loved how he still made you feel nervous around him.

You both step in to the room of requirement, managing to get there without anyone asking any questions.

"Okay, don't be mad, but I brought something that I thought would help us." Draco says, opening the door to the vanishing cabinet and revealing a bird inside.

"What? When did you come here? And why have you brought that little bird?" He shuts the door to the cabinet, trapping the bird inside.

"I came last period when I said I was going to the bathroom. Does it really matter? And also, I thought it would be a better idea to practice on a bird before using a human."

"Fair point, but..." you look back to the cabinet, your heart stings at the thought of anything happening to the bird because of you.

"Bec, it's okay. Just go stand over there and don't look." He points to a stack of tables not far from where he was.

"Okay." You back away, and turn around. Crossing your fingers that the bird would be okay.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus."

You hear the vanishing cabinet door opening. Silence. "Well? What happened?" You ask.

"It-it worked." Draco says, letting out a breath of laughter.

"It did?" You turn and walk towards him. The vanishing cabinet is empty. He closes the door.

"Now, I just have to bring it back." He raises his wand and points it at the cabinet, you turn away again as you hear him repeat the spell, followed by a loud thump. You cover your ears with your hands and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Oh, God." You feel Draco brush past you as you turn around, seeing the vanishing cabinet empty, except a few feathers.

"I'm sorry, Bec." He comes back, empty handed. He must have moved the bird so you couldn't see it.

You nod your head, although it wasn't okay, you knew that both of you had no other choice. You had to at least try it.

"What now?" You ask.

"Well," he starts, "there's one more bird I can use." You twist your face at the thought of having to do that again. "But, for now, maybe we should go back to working on apples." 

"Yeah, okay."

Draco waves his wand a couple times, repeating "Geminio." Pointing it at the apple you both had left behind the last time you were here, creating a handful of apples for him to practice on.

He continues placing the apples in the cabinet and saying the spell, but to no avail.

"Fuck!" He eventually had shouts, picking up an apple and throwing it against a pile of books, causing a couple to fall to the floor.

"Draco!" You stand up, shoving his chest so he'll focus on you. "Honestly! Do you have no control over your temper?" He looks at you, a smirk coming over his face. "What is so funny to you?" You ask, crossing your arms.

"Nothing, no- nothing." He says, forcing his lips into a thin smile to stop from laughing.

"Well?" You stare him down.

"You're kinda cute when you're angry." A huge grin spreads across his face and you can't contain your smile. "Plus, you knocked your bag on the floor." He points to where the contents of your bag are spread out all over the floor next to where you were stood.

"Oh, bugger." You say, walking over to gather your things, Draco following you and stooping down.

"Do you just carry these around with you?" You look up to him, seeing him holding a vial in between his forefinger and thumb.

"Well, you said it would only take 10 minutes, right? I thought we might have time to spare after we fix this thing." You nod towards the vanishing cabinet.

He shakes his head. "Fuck that." He leans over and kisses you, knocking you backwards, but his lips don't leave yours for a second. He climbs on top of you, trailing kisses all the way down your jaw to your neck, leaving little purple bruises in his path. He pulls your dress down, revealing your breasts and starts circling his tongue around your nipple and massaging the other one. He hitches your dress up and grabs your behind, grinding into you.

"Quickly, drink this."

"What's the rush?" You say, popping the top of and knocking the liquid back.

"I said 10 minutes, right?" He holds your gaze as you bite your bottom lip, his words sending a spark of electricity through your body.  He undoes his belt and pulls down his trousers before lining himself up with your entrance and slamming into you. You wrap your legs around his back and bite down on his shoulder, digging your nails into his back as he thrusts into you. He usually takes his time, making sure to hit every spot but this time is different. It's desperate, almost like you're both releasing your frustration on each other. You use your legs to roll both of you over onto his back, so you're straddling him. You start bouncing up and down on him as he holds your hips and helps you, thrusting back into you. You lean down over him, nuzzling your face into his neck as he thrusts into you a few more times before slowing his pace.

"Fuck, Bec. I love you."

"I love you too, Draco." You plant a kiss on his cheek. "Feel better now?" You raise your eyebrow at him.

"Much." You both start getting back up and redressing yourselves, and you collect the rest of your belongings and put them back in your bag. 

Draco goes to grab your hand to walk towards the door to leave, as you notice one apple left.

"Hey, Draco, you wanna have one more try?" You nod towards the apple. He looks and huffs, his shoulders visibly lowering, almost as if you had placed the heavy weight back on them. You offer him a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, might as well." He walks towards the apple and places it in the cabinet. You place your hand on the small of his back as he closes the door.

"I'm right here with you, okay. You don't have to carry this all on your own." He looks to you, with panic in his eyes. "Just breathe, think about what you want from the cabinet. And focus." He nods at you as you take a few steps backwards.

You see him take in a deep breath as he closes his eyes.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus." He opens the cabinet, the apple is gone. He shuts the door again.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus. Harmonia Nectere Passus." Slam! Draco looks to you. Well, that was new. He opens the door and there the apple sits in the cabinet, intact. He breathes out a laugh, almost sarcastically, picking the apple up and turning it over in his hand, revealing that a bite had been taking from the apple.

"Oh my god, it worked. You did it!" You jump into Draco's arms as he spins you around. You suddenly feel a sharp pain in your chest as you remember what this means.

Now Draco Malfoy had to kill Albus Dumbledore. And you had to help him.

Thank you for reading! 2.7k reads, amazing! Love you all 💕

Please vote/comment/share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 26.5K 195
If you love Harry Styles then you will love these Imagines. This is my second book for Imagines. So go and read my first book before you read this on...
25.9K 488 19
Amara Caddel is in her 7th year at Hogwarts. Everything seems to be just perfect. She not only has many friends, but a seemingly lovely boyfriend wh...
39.2K 2.1K 24
*** Disclaimer*** **Not a Dave East or Megan thee stallion fanfic** I just like them so.... ENJOYY Suffering from PTSD took over his life, hiding it...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...