Immortal Love - #2 (Pennywise...

De ValyriaRizing

It was a tough road, but Nera finally found harmony with Pennywise. Now she learns she is destined for an Imm... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 28

115 11 0
De ValyriaRizing

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created. 

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 28..

Months passed. Nera and Lucifer now ruled Hell with a level of cruelty and violence that made the past seem peaceful in comparison, They held Hell Hunts regularly now and sometimes even chose random Demons to publicly torture just for fun. Sometimes, when the mood struck her, Nera would walk around the castle just looking for a victim.

Halls all over the castle were smeared with blood, partially eaten corpses strung up like wall portraits.

Ezra could no longer bring himself to meet Nera's gaze. The sweet, loving, magnificent creature he'd once adored so much was gone and somehow knowing still did nothing to motivate him to make it right. All he wanted was to please Heidi.

More and more though, he'd begun realizing Heidi wasn't exactly the same as when he'd loved her before. It didn't deter him though. He was still completely faithful to her, but something didn't feel right. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

At the moment, he and Heidi were sitting on the edge of the bridge outside the castle, watching the serpent-like creatures slither through the lava river far below. The wind that whipped up from the river was warmer than the wind from above, which he found a pleasant combination.

It was a peaceful moment; one which he didn't seem to get much of with Heidi since she came back. She leaned into his chest and his arms were wrapped snuggly around her. He nestled his nose into her hair and kissed her as he enjoyed the quiet moment.

As he gazed up and away from the lava for a moment, he saw the spot on the bridge where Lucifer had sewn Nera's mouth closed. He remembered looking down at her and feeling like his heart was being ripped from his chest and swearing on his life he'd avenge her suffering. Why does she keep coming into my head when all I want is to focus on Heidi?

"Baby..." whined Heidi as he started to squirm in his embrace, "Let's fuck." She begged. Despite knowing he didn't like this side of her, Heidi had gotten careless about hiding her true nature.

He stared down into the lava blankly for a long moment, wishing Heidi could simply enjoy the moment with him. Still, it didn't change what he felt for her. He gazed up at her and smiled warmly. No matter what, he loved and adored her. He felt like the luckiest immortal alive to have another chance to be with his true love. He caressed her cheek lovingly, trying to recapture the sweet moment they'd been sharing, but she pulled away and stood up.

"Come on, Asmodeus. I need it, baby." She pleaded.

Of course under the power of the stone, he relented due to his intense devotion to her and took her back to their quarters, fucking her roughly, just the way she liked.

Hours later after Ezra had fallen asleep, Heidi woke up. She glanced over at her mate and sighed softly. I love you, but I need more than this, she thought to herself. It's just all so sickeningly sweet with you.

She simply couldn't be happy with what he offered her. She needed filthy, meaningless sex with random Demons. She thought about it constantly. Every second of every day. She wanted to feel used and dirty. She felt herself growing wet just at the thought. She was in a castle full of Demons and she was finally free to roam and play to her hearts content. It was time to take advantage.

Heidi was most interested in the sex-deprived Demons imprisoned down in the Dungeons. Rumor has it they gang-raped the Marqui's mate. Heidi was beyond jealous and had been fantasizing being in her place.

She carefully made her way down to the dungeons, praying she didn't bump into the Queen along the way. The dark hall that led there had streaks of semi-dried blood along the floor. As she rounded a corner she squeaked when she found a Demon strung up, still alive.

It was a female and she was missing her lower half, entrails hanging from the gaping hole in her abdomen. There was no telling where he legs were. The Demonness was groaning weakly in pain, begging weakly for death.

"Please... kill me."

Heidi grimaced in disgust at the pathetic display and plastered herself to the wall, sliding as past and keeping her distance. It wasn't that she was squeamish, it was because she was afraid. No one interfered with the Queen's kills, unless they wanted to be next.

After that, she quickly made her way down into the dungeons and transported into one of the cells using the power that her bond with Ezra had bestowed upon her.

Within moments, Demons were upon her, forcing her to the ground and groping her lewdly. In less than two minutes of arriving they were filling her every hole. She didn't care that they were foul and rough with her. She loved every second of it. As they muttered lewd obscenities and thrust themselves inside her, she lost herself to bliss.

Belial often ventured down to the dungeons to toss scraps at those same Demons. It was a mild amusement for him. As he quietly stepped down the stone stairs that day, he heard grunts and moans echoing down the stone halls. Hmm, have they finally turned on each other for sexual release?

Brows furrowed in confusion, Belial masked his energy and entered the main area of the dungeons. Hidden in the shadows, he was shocked to witness Asmodeus' mate allowing herself to be fucked senseless by those depraved demons.

She was smiling and begging for more, hungrily sucking their cocks and letting them double-dick her pussy and fuck her ass all at once. He'd never seen anything so disgustingly vile. How does she not split wide open with that much cock inside her at once?

Then again, perhaps it was disgusting because it was her. It was one thing to see that sweet, delicious, innocent little Nephalem be raped. That had been hot. To see this worthless, conniving whore get gang-banged did nothing for him.

He thought it quite strange that Ezra had chosen the plain-looking, weak, once-human Demoness over Nera, a stunningly beautiful hybrid-creature of immeasurable power who was kind, graceful and full of love for him.

He'd been shocked, but it was Asmodeus' loss. It truly was. The supposed "love of his life" Heidi wasn't at all what she first appeared to be and he had a pretty good feeling Asmodeus didn't have a fucking clue. He wasn't the type to be attracted to females like this.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Give it to me! Use me like your whore! Ahhh!" cried out the filthy bitch.

Sneering in disgust, Belial left the dungeons. He couldn't watch it any longer. It was just too revolting.

As he headed down the main corridor where most of the Lord's rooms were located, Belial saw the silhouette of his Queen coming his way. Her hands were held out beside her, dragging down the walls as she walked, leaving a thick trail of blood behind them. A bone-chilling rhyme was flowing from her mouth, bouncing down the walls of the hall but fading out before he could make out the words.

As she drew closer and came into the light, he saw her eyes begin glowing red as she smiled wickedly at him. He froze, fear pooling in his gut for the first time in thousands of years as she continued to sing the little rhyme.

"Blood and gore, What a score...
But wait...there's more.
The darkness seeks you
It wants to eat you
It wants to have you whole..."

She paused her chant as she drew closer, her tongue running across her fangs as she eyed him like a fine cut of raw steak.

"Hello, Belial." She purred in a soft, silky voice, licking the remaining blood from one of her fingers. As she approached him, he saw she wore a beautiful black crushed velvet gown made with room for her swollen belly. It was clear the baby was almost here. The child would most likely come around the new year.

"Nera." He replied softly as she pushed him into the wall. With no effort, her hand pressed painfully into his chest to the point he thought his sternum might break.

"Do you wanna play with me?" She asked suddenly, pivoting her body to rub his cock with her hip. Despite his fear of her, he quickly grew aroused at what she was doing.

He remembered the night he was intimate with her. She was so soft, tender, and passionate. Despite her looking different now, she was just as gorgeous. He wasn't sure what she was like in bed now though, given the poisoned state of her mind. In all honesty, he was almost afraid to find out.

"If that is what you wish, my Queen. I live to serve you." He told her. Lucifer's sake though, even in this form she's mesmerizing. He lifted his hand to her cheek and let the back of his fingers softly caress her soft skin. Her eyes actually closed for a few moments as he stroked her gently.

His other hand gently reached down and rubbed her swollen belly. "You look beautiful, Nera." Her eyebrows furrowed for a moment, as if she internally struggled with something.

The confusion only lasted a few moments, then her glowing eyes snapped open and a wicked smile spread across her face. "I hope your ready, Belial. I'm feeling quite insatiable." She warned him.

The next few hours, Nera fucked Belial in his quarters, and had it not been for the intermittent torture, he would have enjoyed every second of it. Toward the end as he was nearing his climax with her riding him, she used her razor sharp claws to cut the skin and muscle from over his heart just so she could watch how fast it beat when he had his orgasm.

"Oh, Belial, isn't that just beautiful? I wish I could just..." she moaned softly and leaned down, extending a long slender tongue between his bones and gently licking his heart as it pounded furiously. "Your heart is delicious Belial... I'm so tempted to eat it." She purred.

"Please Nera, don't." He begged her. To have his heart ripped out would be extraordinarily painful. Yes, being a Demon Lord, he would heal from it, but it's a very painful and long healing process.

She giggled in a childlike way as she closed his chest. He breathed a sigh of relief and sat up, pulling her close. "I'm loyal to you no matter what happens, Nera. No matter what you do." He told her and kissed her cheek. She stilled then and he proceeded to kiss her jaw, then her neck.

She breathed hard, a lone tear falling down her cheek. Suddenly she looked down at her belly, almost in a confused way. "The baby kicked." She said in a monotone voice.

Belial gently placed a hand on her belly and felt it too. He smiled warmly at her, despite the lack of emotion on her face. "That's right, my dear. You'll be a wonderful Mother. I'm sure of it." He told her.

She gazed at him warily, then looked down at her belly and rubbed it again. He wanted to tell her that everything would be alright, but he didn't know anymore that it would.

Any plans that Asmodeus may have been cooking up to free himself and Nera from Lucifer's clutches were long forgotten. He never looked at Nera with love or affection, just blank stares and confusion. Sometimes Belial noticed a twitch in his jaw or eyes when he saw Nera, but all the fight was gone from them. What was left just didn't make any sense. How do you have a woman like Nera then just let her go without feeling anything?

"What do you know of Motherhood, Demon?" Nera hissed suddenly, then slid angrily off his lap and made a fresh gown appear on her body, leaving behind the discarded one from earlier as she quickly left his room.

Belial gathered it up as his door closed, inhaling her sweet scent. It was as if the Nera they all adored was in there somewhere, but how much longer her true nature would survive this intense grief was hard to say.

***

A few hours later, Nera had found a cozy quiet spot in the library and was reading a book. The library actually hadn't existed until she'd created it a few weeks back.

Even in her broken state, she still enjoyed hobbies aside from violence and thanks to her new power, she was able to manipulate her surroundings. It wasn't that easy though. It took up a lot of energy, making her weak afterwards, so it had taken her a few days to complete it, but she was very happy with the results.

It was a candlelit library comprised of lush red furniture, reading nooks positioned around coffee tables or fireplaces, and walls full of all sorts of books.

Surprisingly, other Demons were enjoying the library too. They were careful around Nera though, given her tendency towards violence since Asmodeus had rejected her. It was pretty much a known fact around the castle now that Asmodeus was responsible for what she had become. Their love had been so obvious to everyone when they'd first arrived and nothing had deterred it until Heidi arrived.

So, when other Demons came in, they remained very quiet and never dared to meet her gaze. She was currently curled up in a cozy, oversized dark red suede armchair with a book called Game of Thrones. The chair was about five feet away from a warm, cracking fire and another chair sat empty across from the one she was in.

She'd gotten absorbed in the part of the story where the young woman from Valyria named Daenerys began falling in love with the man she'd essentially been sold to, Khal Drogo. She supposed in some ways it was like her and Lucifer.

Initially she hadn't wanted to be his, but now she embraced it. He was like her partner in crime. Of course, sometimes she even wanted to torture him too. It was fun making others feel what she felt deep down. Pain. There was so much pain. It burned inside her like a lake of molten lava.

Suddenly, Nera sensed Asmodeus in the general vicinity. As he entered the library and looked directly at her, she smirked in mild amusement. How brave, she mused.

This was the first time she'd ever seen him without his mate since they were reunited. He looked as handsome as ever, not that it affected her anymore. She had eyes of course, but all those incredible feelings his presence one brought her were completely locked away and the key intentionally lost. She watched him with a raised brow of curiosity as he took the seat in front of her.

He looked tense, staring hard at her and it was obvious there was something he wanted to say. She stared at him quietly for a few moments, then sighed and placed a bookmark to save her reading spot, then closed the book.

"Is there something I can do for you, Asmodeus?" She asked, her tone a bit impatient.

His lip twitched like it wanted to pull back into a sneer but he controlled it. He sat forward then and rested his elbows on his knees, clasping his hands together as he looked hard at her. Words were on the tip of his tongue, clearly, but it was as if he didn't know where to start.

"If your looking for something to read, I have a library full of books around us, my Lord." She told him calmly.

He snorted bitterly and sat back, raising his chin arrogantly at her. "I know what you're doing," he accused her with a sneer.

She'd seen this arrogance in him before when he stood up to his psychotic ex-lover for her, and also when he told Duke who he was for the first time. Ah, so now the traitor thinks himself better than me?

"And just what is it you think I'm doing?" She asked with feigned, over the top curiosity.

He pulled his teeth back in a dominant sneer, his tongue gliding across his top teeth as he struggled internally with something. "You put images in my mind." He finally began, his eyes glaring hatefully at her. "I see you when I dream, I see you when I close my eyes, even while I'm making love to my mate. What you're doing... it's desperate. It's sick. Why can't you just let us be happy?" He demanded to know, his hands gripping the arms of the chair so tight she was sure they would crush in his hold any moment.

"You think I'm the one doing that?" She chuckled, setting the book down on the little table next to her. "Let me ask you something. Are these just random images, or are they memories of all those delicious moments once shared between us?" She asked, eagerly awaiting his answer with a derisive grin.

He glared at her like he wanted to close the space between them and attack her. She giggled in amusement at his misplaced anger.

"Well, which is it?" She pried.

"Memories." He hissed through clenched teeth.

She chuckled at that, then sighed and shook her head, looking upon him as if he were something to be pitied.

"Look, I can't help it if you're subconscious is making you re-live our greatest hits. I've already let it go. I don't give two shits if you chose that homely, low-level Demon over me. She seems real sweet though. Go. Run along and play with your little toy. I have better things to do that entertain your suppressed regrets." She replied in a bored tone.

With that she opened her book and flipped back to where she'd left off. Clenching his jaw and seething in anger, he watched her in silence for a few moments.

Her long, luxurious black hair flowed in beautiful waves down over her bare shoulders. She wore was a simple black gown that hugged her curves, but released at the waist and flowed gracefully to the ground. Her smooth, shapely leg had slipped through the thigh-high slit.

As she ignored him and continued reading her book, she absentmindedly rubbed her belly. He suddenly remembered the day in their office back at home when he'd held his hands on her belly and dreamt of the day she would carry his child. So much had changed since that day. She had changed too, yet she was still absolutely stunning.

He forced himself to look away. No, she's not, Heidi is. What's the matter with me? When I look at her I don't feel anything. When I look at Heidi, I'm overcome with love and affection. That's the difference.

But...why do I love Heidi so much?

He thought back on the last few months. Sometimes Heidi seemed like the woman he'd fallen in love with, but other times he saw glimpses of things that he'd never seen in her before. The only thing she ever seemed to be interested in was sex, killing, or eating. Not just that, but it was basically nonstop. She didn't seem at all interested in tender moments, or love and affection.

She never looked at him the way Nera once had. She never just wrapped her arms around his neck and told him all the things she loved about him, the way Nera used to. She didn't enjoy making love, only fucking. She was nothing like Nera at all.

All the things he once loved so much about Nera, Heidi lacked and yet he loved Heidi so much he let Nera go without a single care. In fact, he still didn't care. The issue was that his very sanity questioned it. Where was the logic?

Nera wasn't that woman anymore though. His betrayal had destroyed who she was. She didn't even care if he was near her. Not that it matters, right?

He stood then and left Nera in peace to go find his mate. He needed to feel that thing that only her presence granted him.

***

Sadie tore from her sleep with a cry of grief. She suddenly realized she was in a hotel room, laying on a bed between Carlos and Santiago. She took deep breath and let it out slowly, kissing Carlos' cheek. She'd had the worst nightmare that they'd gone to battle with Lucifer and she had died, then Carlos had been killed as he cried over her dead body.

"Thank God, it was just a dream." She breathed. She slid from the bed, completely nude, her stomach full of butterflies when she remembered the events from last night. Carlos and Santiago had both made love to her and it had been absolutely mind-blowing.

She quickly showered and dressed, then put on a pot of coffee. It was a new day, and they had a new lead to track down.

For months they'd been looking to find the coven that the witch known as Raven Youngblood was known to run with. The coven, named "The Blood Triad", was known for using spells that relied heavily of the blood of Humans, Angels, and Demons.

Raven had been their leader, and she was the one who'd shared valuable information with Carlos thousands of years ago.

Unfortunately the coven had been on the move. Sadie and her lovers had spent months trying to find them. Luckily just yesterday they came across a witch who had an unfortunate run in with them. The Blood Triad had come after her for a book she had that was one of a kind and they wanted it for themselves.

They'd succeeded by cursing the young witch's partner who had ended up dying right in front of her. The witch was more than happy to share where she believed they were headed next in hopes that a few of them died as a result of a run in with the Demons.

Sadie pulled back the curtain and sat on the little window seat, gazing at the beautiful blue pool down below as she enjoyed her coffee. They'd gotten into a few scrapes already with witches who wanted to see if they could take on a Demon but so far Sadie, Carlos, and Santiago had defeated them with little effort. She'd enjoyed feasting on those foolish ones who'd attacked them. The magic in their veins makes them tastier than normal humans.

Any squeamishness Sadie once had in eating humans had been long gone after living in Hell since that was really all they ate there. She absolutely loved it now. Not that she wanted to hurt anyone who was perfectly innocent, but if someone attacked them or got in their way, why not?

Suddenly she felt a warm pair of hands gently cup her shoulders. She glanced up to see Santiago standing there, his salt and pepper hair sticking out in every direction and an affectionate grin on his face.

"Good morning baby." He told her, kissing her forehead. He then transformed himself into a fresh outfit. She huffed in amusement at that.

"Good Morning. Don't you ever take showers instead of cheating? A hot shower in the morning is the best way to wake up." She pointed out.

Santiago's lip curled up in a half smile and he took a seat at the window with her, letting her dainty feet rest on his lap.

"I never saw the point. I guess I'd be willing to make an exception if you were in there with me." He hinted sensually and winked at her. She blushed deeply and looked down into her cup.

She'd enjoyed her time with Carlos and Santiago. They'd gotten closer too. So far she hadn't seen any intimacy shared between the two males which didn't surprise Sadie given how Carlos reacted to being forced to go down on Lucifer. She was pretty sure he was completely straight. He did admit he'd been intimate with Ezra though and hadn't seemed to mind that, but Ezra is the Lord of Lust, after all.

"Baby, I need to go check in with Pennywise. Make sure you and Carlos are ready to go, when I come back and we'll head out." He told her.

She nodded in understanding as he stood, biting her lip and smiling happily as he leaned over and kissed her softly before transporting away.

She was shocked how things had turned around with Santiago. He'd been her first Demon lover and she had fallen for him pretty fast. She was glad they'd worked things out.

She finished off her coffee then set about to waking Carlos up.

***

As soon as Santiago transported into the house, Pennywise was on him. His dark claws shot through the ends of his white gloves as he grabbed Santiago by the throat and pinned him to the wall.

"What took you so long?" Pennywise rasped in his deep gravely voice. Santiago's eyes turned black due to Penny's aggression but he made no move to fight him.

"Exhaustion, Master. I needed rest." Santiago explained. He knew Pennywise was on edge with things so he didn't hold his behavior against him. The cosmic being wasn't patient, and he wasn't use to not getting his way. It wasn't hard to trigger his anger right now.

Pennywise released him then and back up. "Update me." He demanded.

Santiago relayed the events of yesterday to him, explaining how the coven they were searching for learned of a legend of a powerful wand that had been lost hundreds of thousands of years ago in the Niagara Cave, located in Harmony, Minnesota.

At the time it had been an underground river and the wand was believed to have been put there to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. It would take the coven awhile to travel there so they were going in first to retrieve the wand and use it as a bargaining chip to get the info they needed. They knew transportation was risky and would probably give them a heads up Demons were there but the coven most likely would go anyways as badly as they wanted this wand.

The Ancient being quietly listened as the information was relayed. When Santiago finished, Pennywise nodded. "Very good." He he acknowledged, then slowly approached the Demon and lifted his chin, quickly capturing the Demons soft mouth with his own, tasting his salty sweetness.

"How much time do you have?" He asked softly, trailing his kisses down Santiago's throat. The Demon groaned in pleasure as his he felt the Ancient One's teeth sink into his neck.

"Enough." Santiago grunted, eager to feel his Master inside him.

'Good boy.'

***

When Santiago finally returned Carlos and Sadie were watching tv, waiting for his arrival.

"Finally!" Exclaimed Sadie, hopping off the bed. She wore a black pair of jeans and an off-shoulder black top with a disturbing looking pink button-eyed bunny on the front. Santiago chuckled at that.

"My apologies, little Dove. I got caught up." He told her.

"Yeah I bet you did. I know what your up to Santiago." She told him with a playful wink, causing both he and Carlos to chuckle.

It was really no secret at this point how close Santiago and Pennywise had become. Every time Santiago went to update Pennywise, he came back glowing, breathless, with at least one set of bloodied teethmarks on his neck. It was pretty much just common knowledge at this point.

"Alright, off to Niagara Cave." Carlos announced and took their hands as he transported so they'd all end up on the same place.

The part of the cave that the wand was located in was closed off for public tours, which is another thing that made it hard for regular mortals to get to. Luckily, Carlos was able to transport them right in thanks to him being able to sense and pinpointa powerful source of magic within the cave.

Magic was different than their immortal energy. It pulls from the Earth rather than the Universe. It's not nearly as powerful as what Angels and Demons were capable of but it could be customized and crafted to do just about anything, such as charming items, curses, and much more, whereas immortals were limited to certain powers. Witches could do just about anything if they were skilled enough. Not even Angels and Demons could escape the effects of a curse or potent Hex bag without a Healer.

The cave they stood in, once home to a river flowing underground, was stunning, with walls that looked soft like sand but had hardened over the many years since the waters had abandoned them.

The group made their way down a thin passageway that Carlos and Santiago barely got through and as they came out, they found an existing portion of the underwater river. Across the little pool was a large passage way.

Carlos looked around for a moment, then he glanced straight down into the pool. "It's here."

He removed his jacket and jumped into the water, sinking down into the icy depths. He had no need to actually breath oxygen so it didn't matter how long it took him to find the wand. 

Time was still of the essence though. If the coven managed to get past security measures into this part of the cave and find them before they located the wand, that could make things a bit more problematic. He needed to get his hands on the wand before they did.

* Word Count: 5,049 *

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7K 358 62
Nichael is an angel. And that's all you really need to know about him- he follows the rules. He loves Michael, his leader. He fights demons when he i...
6K 22 4
For a decade they hurt, tormented, and broke her. Now Melody is healing and discovering herself, along with the secrets hiding in her blood. Angels...
32 0 24
|BOOK 1 IN "WHAT A LOVELY SERIES"| Centuries into the future, earth's humans have changed. After a newly awakened dominant genome triggered the new a...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...