Peppermint (DM smut love stor...

By BK_malfoy

The rest of the class is filled with intruding thoughts. Why is Malfoy making you blush? Why is his touch mak... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - DRACO
52
53
54
55
A/N

20

8.5K 157 177
By BK_malfoy

THE FOLLOWING MORNING YOU wake to find Draco still in your bed beside you. You get up without disturbing him and walk to the bathroom, the in between of your thighs throbbing. You turn on the shower and stand under the hot water, as you gently run your hands over the parts of your body Draco touched, replaying last night in your head. You had missed him so much. Suddenly, you feel his right arm wrap around your waist from behind.

"Showering without me?" He plants a gentle kiss on your forehead. He grabs the soap and works it up into a lather, cleaning your skin. He takes his time and begins cleaning your hair as you lean your head back onto his shoulder, closing your eyes. You had been with him multiple times before, but never had this type of intimacy between you. You turn around to face him as he quickly turns and walks out the shower, closing the glass door behind him. You can't see him anymore because of the steam. You finish rinsing your hair and climb out, to find him fully clothed and standing holding out a towel for you.

Although confused as to why he just left, you don't mention it. "Thanks." You grab the towel from his hand.

"I need to go get my robes, I'll wait in the common room for you so we can go get some breakfast before classes start." He kisses your cheek.

"Okay." You say with a sweet smile, casting a drying charm and tying your hair back out your face. You put on your robes and head down to the common room. You find his platinum blonde head of hair and walk over to him, "Draco, I need a few things from you before we can continue."

He looks around uncomfortably, before nodding his head. "Okay, what are your terms." He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Firstly, you need to apologise to Theo, and so do I. He didn't deserve that last night."

Draco's expression turns hard. "Yes he fucking did, Becca. He's fucking in love with you."

"Don't be so ridiculous! We were just drinking and dancing and he got carried away."

"Are you kidding me? You seriously didn't notice that he smelled your perfume yesterday when Slughorn opened the lid on the amortentia?" You pause for a moment, eyes locked with Draco, brows furrowed.

"I was stood right next to him, he could obviously just smell my actual perfume. It wasn't because of the love potion."

"No, Becca. You're wrong. You know how overwhelming the smell is. I could smell your fucking perfume and I was nowhere near you. I saw it written all over his face when he realised what he fucking said."

You smile at the thought of Draco smelling you in his amortentia, because you had smelled him as well.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding." You say, still unconvinced.

"Bec, he fell in love with my girl. I'm not apologising to him."

"Why didn't you write me?" You drop the subject, figuring you'll work in Theo later.

"We don't have time for this now."

"Stop giving me excuses, I want answers Draco."

"And I'll give you them, but not right now. We can meet tonight."

"Okay, I'll come to your dorm after dinner."

"No, meet me at the Astronomy Tower. 10pm."

"But that will be past curfew, we can't."

"Just do as I say, please. For me."

"Yeah, okay." How does he manage to always get his own way? "One last thing." He sighs at you. "I just need to know," you stand on the tips of you toes and move to whisper in his ear, "how does my pussy taste?" You hear him groan into your ear as he wraps his arms around you, leaving kisses down your neck. You push him away, "patience is a virtue, Draco." As you grab his hand and lead him out of the common room.

"You drive me fucking crazy, you little tease." He says into your ear as you walk towards the Great Hall, a mischievous smile playing on your lips.

You make it through the rest of the day until lunch without seeing Theo, but you know you have to find him and apologise. Just as you're walking into the Great Hall, you see him up ahead. You turn to Lux, "I need to speak to Theo. Distract Draco or he might kill him if he sees we're talking." You speed up and catch up to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him under an arch in the hall.

"Havelock, what are you doing?" He asks, frowning at you.

You see his split lip and feel a pang of guilt. "Theo, I'm so sorry."

He laughs to himself, "it's not your fault. I should have known he would never let you go."

"Do you love me?" You ask, tears forming in your eyes as he looks away uncomfortably. "Oh, Theo." You throw your arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around your lower back and leans into you. "I'm truly sorry. I had no idea." You continue to hold him. "How long?" You ask.

"Since the Yule Ball." He says, a cry catching in his throat. "You looked so beautiful, and when I realised I was jealous of Ivankov, well I knew then. I just stupidly did fucking nothing about it."

"Nott!" Oh god. It's Draco. "Get your fucking hands off my girl!" He's shouting, pushing through students trying to get to you both. Lux is grabbing on to his arm trying to pull him back, and failing. You pull away from your embrace and start pushing him away.

"Go, go hide. He'll fucking kill you."

"Not a chance in hell I'm running." You look at him in disbelief. He turns to look at you, "you deserve better than him you know. He's not good for you." His eyes are filled with something you've never seen in him before, sadness.

You stand in front of Nott and pull out your wand. "Draco, stop. He didn't do anything, it was me. I went looking for him, it's not his fault."

Draco has reached you both now, your wand pushing against his neck. "Yeah, well, he didn't have to put his fucking hands on you."

"I'm just giving her what she asked for, Malfoy." He steps closer to Draco, so his chest his pushed up against your back.

"Have you got a death wish, Nott?" Lux looks at him, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Leave her the fuck alone, she's mine." Draco snarls, grabbing your hand and pushing it down, so your wand is no longer at his throat. "Just because you smelled her in a fucking love potion doesn't mean she's yours. She wants me, not you."

"Draco, it's not like that. Please listen to me." You try to reason with him.

"Yeah? How do you know she wants you and not me?"

"Well, the fact that she was screaming my name in her bed last night was a pretty good indication." He's seething now.

"Really, Havelock?" Theo is speaking to you now. "You're going to go back to him, just like that?"

Draco's frown turns into a grin, relishing in the fact he knows he's won.

"Theo, you don't understand. I-I love him."

He nods his head, biting his lower lip. "Okay, then. Just know I warned you." He turns to walk away.

"Draco, what the fuck is wrong with you?" You push him, although he doesn't move. "He's just told me he's been in love with me since the Yule Ball. He's obviously hurting right now, why would you do that? He's your friend."

"I've told you, Becca. You're mine. That's the end of it."

"Oh fuck off, Draco. I can make my own decisions and speak up for myself. Nott is harmless and you know that."

He doesn't respond, as he shifts his weight from one foot to the other, looking somewhat guilty. You turn and walk away from him to go after Theo. "Becca, come back!" He shouts after you, but you don't turn around.

You walk out of the castle and into the courtyard, eventually finding Theo down by the quidditch field.

"Hey." You say, sheepishly.

"Hey." He responds, without turning to you.

"I'm sorry about him." You motion back towards the castle, referring to Draco.

"It's fine, I'm used to it. We'll figure it out."

"Theo?" He turns to look at you now. "What did you mean by 'he's not good for me'?"

"It's not my place to say, Havelock. You need to speak to your boyfriend." He spits the word boyfriend with venom on his tongue.

You walk towards him and rest your head against his shoulder as you both look out to the quidditch field. "You know, you're going to make someone real happy one day."

He scoffs at you, rolling his eyes.

"No, I mean it. You're funny, and smart, you're handsome and caring. What more could you ask for?" You look up at him.

"How about a psychopath with daddy issues?" He refers to Draco. You can't help but giggle, he certainly did have daddy issues. Theo grabs the bottom of your chin in his hand and moves your face up to hold his gaze. His thumb runs along your bottom lip. "Can I just try something?" He asks, his eyes not moving from your lips. He grabs both sides of your face and moves down to you, his lips meeting yours. He lingers there for a moment, before pulling away and looking in your eyes. "You're so beautiful." You smile and grab one of the hands that are still resting on your face.

"I love him, Theo."

"And I love you." A single tear rolls down your cheek as you lean your head against his chest. His hands run through your hair. He was so gentle with you, as if afraid you might shatter. "If I had said something sooner, would it have changed anything?"

"Yes, perhaps it would have." You say honestly, you had always found him attractive. But you always thought he saw you as just a friend. It was different now, of course, that you were with Draco. You stay there for the remainder of the afternoon with him, as he conjures a blanket for you both to sit on and you both reminisce and make each other laugh.

Thank you for reading!

Please vote/comment/share! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 56 10
"Still shaking over me, wait till i put my dick in you." Y/N and Draco Malfoy ~ *+SMUT+* *+ OVER 15+* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHARACTERS: : Y/N, Y/L/N : Draco...
25.9K 488 19
Amara Caddel is in her 7th year at Hogwarts. Everything seems to be just perfect. She not only has many friends, but a seemingly lovely boyfriend wh...
7.8K 209 23
Draco Malfoy short story collection. Categorized by trope. ALL of these stories contain mature content. All characters are 18+. Each title change i...
37.3K 972 55
Imagine being the girl Awsten wrote telephone about. It all started at Target. You see an unfamiliar group of people, but also, on the TV. The bright...