Teddy where are you? (tk) ✔

Par Giggling_Pillow

" What do you want!?..St-Stay!! back " Jungkook snarls, pupils dilated in fear , his hands trembling pushing... Plus

Army
^.^ Fools
‹•.•› weird
◐.̃◐ k
'︿' miserable
(。ŏ_ŏ) whoa
≧∇≦ Shy Baby
:-P Chimmy
(⌒o⌒) warm
Friends ^ω^
Hyung
hugs ♡
♡(∩o∩)♡
Claiming
Calm before the storm
Storm
Demon
Yours
Not a dream
Good morning
Hell no!!
Answers
Life like hell
Life regrets
Hope
Tension
hsjsjshsj
Important notice
Show me
Day 1
Day 1.2
Scent of Burnt toast
Basement
Resistance
Dynamite
New home
Concerned
Thump
Feeling of bite
Hellivians
Darling
Garry and Pancakes
Giggles
Excitement
Night
New Chance on New Year
Second chance
Intimacy
Argument
Final Day
Awake
Burning planets
Maple leaf 🍁
🐯~Epilogue~🐰
New story

Day 1...continue

5.6K 532 129
Par Giggling_Pillow

so 1k votes... Uwu....thanks a lot

Taehyung didn't drive them back home, he settled him in passenger seat of his car and sits at back seat with folded arms and furrowed brows.

He looked at shaking shoulder of Jungkook and deep intakes of breathe from his mouth, curled up as much as possible ,holding his head in his palms, curled on his knees settled over seat , occasionally pulling on his skin and hair.

Sobs and whimpers are slowly dying down as he cradles himself.
Finally after few more minutes he push his head back on seat, allowing himself to take fresh air on his damped forehead covered in sweat.

With shaky hands he grabs the tissues and wipes his face throughly , whole time wondering what triggered his panic attack, it could be by the fact that people are gonna assume his sexuality that he's not, or maybe because this time he got harassed in public and people started cheering on top of that... He don't know, he feels sleepy.

Taehyung didn't move a muscle whole time, even when Jungkook dozed off with his head resting on the window.
He just sits back looking outside with not an inch of disturbance on his face.

Jungkook didn't realize that he slept in car, his head no longer laying on hard window rather his body laying down on back seat .
His eye sight slightly blurred, seeing silhouette of someone in driving seat, shifting gear .

He looks around ,trying to remember why is he sleeping here

"you're awake "

No shit Sherlock

"yah" rather he mumbles in small voice , honestly he feels like shit ,that uncomfortable feeling when you cry yourself to sleep and then wake up fully aware of your messed up face and clothes by how hard you grabbed them.

" we are going to park "

Jungkook didn't say anything back, rather he lays back on the seat, his eyes fixed on the blinding sunlight casted on the window, cutting him off from outside traffic.

The ugly bubble of loneliness, chained shackles around his neck Even though there's none, the miserable memories of past months, suddenly he can't control them, They all come crashing down on him like poisonous stones thrown his way.

There's a limit of how long a bird can live trapped in a small cage before it dies .
So do he.

Few silent minutes pass by

" stop "

Taehyung tilts his head momentarily toward him but ignores his existence whatsoever

"god dammit , stop you fucking demon "

Taehyung warningly growls at him, speeding the vehicle more, jungkook's not even sure how many traffic rules he must have broke.

" you deaf , let me out"

Jungkook could see how rigid the demon's body have gone, the way he's grinding his teeth ,enough to chop off someone's fingers.

On being ignored again , he grabs the door and opens it wide , he pushes his body out and without any warning or thought he jumps out of speeding car on busy road.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook jolts awake, his hands instantly going over his face , he rests his other sweaty palms on his racing heart.

He closes his eyes and concentrates on breathing properly before another bolt of skipped heart beat makes him lift himself up on his elbows

"you're awake "

It's the Demon on driving seat and he's lying down on back seat.

"uh yup "

Few seconds later as Jungkook counts down

"we're going to your home "

Jungkook sighs in relief, it was a dream afterall, he didn't really throw himself out of a moving car.
Gotta admit, he acted foolishly brave in his dream, right now even looking at booming vehicles running past them makes him scoot away from door to sit in middle with his hands clasped in between his thighs.

He lays his head back, his body still in shock from the near death experience in his dreams.

He sighs and pulls his phone out, he don't have anything else to do to kill time so he opens the calendar mentally calculating how many days have passed in the demon's stay .

His fingers tighten around phone, only one month and ten days are left for the day he is going to be forced to hell by demon .

He opens his camera and glance at the demon from it to check if he is looking his way and on confirming that he's safe, he opens jimin's chat

Mochi :

Jungkook I know you don't trust me right now but please don't be scared, I'm gonna explain everything that happened and delete the chats afterwards, we can't risk getting caught

He takes a deep breathe and momentarily looks outside window then back to phone

Mochi :

In school when you came with the new boy, I understood at that moment that you also know about his presence.

Believe me, when I stayed at night in your home, he threatened me and I don't know how but I lost control of my body and slept in living room.

When you asked how I didn't stay with you on bed, my doubt if I just dreamed all that and freaked out vanished and I went away because it was dangerous, I felt like I was being suffocated by my throat and had to leave as soon as possible.

Oh lord, he threatened his friend

Trust me jungkook I'll never abandon you , when you brought the Teddy bear and gave it to jin , I ran away from bathrooms window without telling them anything but next time when I met them which is the same day you came, they didn't question my sudden disappearance and when they started lashing on you , I was dumbstruck.
Jungkook, he possessed them all when I escaped and they have no idea what they are doing.

They are broken because even though their mind is controlled, feelings can't be.

Please forgive them , forgive me

Jungkook almost choked out a sob but bit his lips hard enough to not make any sound

I'll do everything in my power to save you, I don't know his purpose with you but I'll not leave you alone not again, please forgive your hyung kookie,
We all love you
Give me a sign to let me know you trust me again ,please
I'll be waiting

His hands are shaking and his phone is loosely gripped in his hand.
How much he missed this
How much he missed his hyung to tell him that he still cares, that he haven't abandoned him

Jk:
Please save me hyung, I'm scared and I don't have much time. Only a little over a month
I trust you

Jungkook deleted the whole chat and grabbed his knees in painful grip , he already got answer to what the demon did to his hyungs.

He don't hate taehyung anymore

He despise him now

He could take all the pain and suffering if it's for his family's happiness but he dared hurt his family and he's not going to let it slide like this easily no matter how powerful he is.

There's no force stronger than love and now this demon will have to crumble under its vicious Fury.

***********************************

Jungkook entered home and straight walked to the washroom, he feels like throwing up and sick to his core

He coughed and throwed up until bile crawled up his throat , his breathing heavy and acidic taste of bile all over his mouth, his nose filled with the unpleasant smell and he can't get out without taking a shower.

He crawls and without adjusting the water temperature he opened the faucet, letting the fresh cold water to bring back his senses, his stomach cramps and he hiss

He locked the door even in his urgency and he's glad because he don't find the energy to close the door while he's removing his soaked clothes

He scrubs his body and gasps with cries, hot on his face ,tears going down the drain with the cold water.
His body is aching and he don't know what to do.
He don't know what's happening when he was sure he was all good few minutes ago.

His knees bruising up with his attempt to get out, he feels like if he dared lift his arm it'll fall off, it's heavy

His own weight crushing him down,
His fingers cramping for opening up the door and his body falls limp on wooden flooring of his room when fresh cool air of his room touched his warm, flushed skin.

He's in nothing but his towel around his waist and his upper body feels so cool on the wooden flooring that he might sleep, but he can't

His body is aching but he feels sleepy, but he can't sleep as if his body is protesting against him to get relief.

He bite his lip in pain when a familiar pain shoot through his body from the wicked mark on his navel and he chokes on taehyung's name

His eyes are still able to look around his surroundings and they beg for the sight of demon , he wants to curse and kill him for causing him pain every single time.

He wants his hyung to cradle him, to tell him it's going to be Okay

But soon foot steps ,lazily approach him towering right in front of his eyes as the predator crouch down in front of his prey who's twitching and gasping in pain and shock.

His chin is held and he can't do anything than let the demon manhandle him, making him look up at him who had a merciless razor sharp grin spread on his perfect face

He could feel the cool ring of his fingers on his hot skin, as they remove the hair from his forehead

" w-what"

Jungkook moves his arm to face the demon properly and he swears he almost lost his conscience .

The demon's eyes blazed ruby red and clear with the same expression that made Jungkook almost throw up again

His hands came closer to his stomach and jungkook's expression panicked as he saw the demon hovering his fingers over his navel

He lifts his head a little and gasp when he sees the mark of letter v in bold purple with burning planets surrounding it , is burning in flame red and as soon as taehyung grazed his fingers over it and he screamed.

His head Hit back the floor with wounded voice gasping out of him .
He tries to shift causing the hovering finger of the demon to graze it again and he hits his fist harshly on ground almost loosing his mind.

His vision's blurry but still not unconscious , and he begs the world above to grant him unconsciousness, so that he can escape from his bound misery of the demon who's staring at his rising and falling stomach by breathing heavily.

" oh darling , you're in so much pain "

The demon purrs as his fingers graze over his freshly showered and flushed stomach moving up his chest

" such a bad boy aren't you precious "

He speaks so softly as if scared to wake a sleeping baby

His hands reach past his heaving chest and curl around the back of his neck, pulling him up while he ducked his own head down , leaving breathing distance between them

" shouldn't have craved for anyone except me , look how much your body is punishing you "

Jungkook scowled painfully as taehyung licks his own lips

" you are mine, and you are punishing yourself my possession , for building that strong desire that say otherwise , my poor poor soul "

Heavy breathing of the suffering boy intensifies , while he's sure the demon is taking great pleasure in his misery

His head is gently placed back on ground , starving him of physical contact with the demon and a whine chokes from him as the other step back

" I can help to remove the pain, do you want me to? "

If his mind was not fogged with endless pain he would have definitely snickered by the way the demon is asking for his consant which normally seems out of his dictionary

He pushes his heavy arms in the demon's direction, sobbing as another bolt of pain shoot over his body, refusing to give him any relief

" p-please "

That's all it takes before taehyung shifts in his true form in front of his eyes, casting shadow over his trembling figure

" give in to my mercy jungkook , and
I'll take care of you my pretty jewel "

Hello folks, it's a long chapter of 2k words , hehe

How's it ?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.7K 244 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
34K 1.6K 38
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...
634K 38.7K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
201K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...