Tommyinnit Oneshots

By bumblebe3s

I'm dying inside and so are you so that's probably why you're reading this book. More

Drowning
Thank you, guys!
"I didn't think you would hurt me. Tubbo"
Thank you!
Sick
Heal
1K!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉
Hunger
Coffee Shop
"It's TOMMY."
"Help me!"
"Who are you to mess with him?"
Get off me.
"You weren't supposed to do that"
EEEEEEE
I'm sorry.
Twins of Destruction
10K!!!!!
Return
Twitter
You're My Son, That's enough.
HHHHHH
Snapped
GhostInnit, A child.
GhostInnit Headcanons.
hear me out pt.2
anthropophobia
possible chapter
When the future comes to you.
Requests and a Few Other Things
You dumb bitch
EEEEEE
WOOPS
how dare you
Sickfic
oop
bitch no you can't pet my dog
fnaf au
"Nightguard'"S"?"
Fnaf au! Tommy Art
2 Options
New Wound, New Confidence
oop
Tired Tommy
welp
Things Go Right and Things Go Wrong.
lmao
Curved and Prisoned. Not a good mix.
Choose which version
list
lmao ooof
:/
Oh, Oh no.
Ideas Pog
get rekd bitch boy
im sorry i refuse to accept tommy was a bad vp.
Kings.
Writing Schedule
Sleepy.
Gave you a chance.
e
grocery store au
sorry lmao
Alright.
As long as you hold my hand.
lol
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Boy
short.
floof
hey
apologies
oi, I have A03
so lmao
cowards
Flower Bud, Blooming Again
huh
i forgot to title it lmao
IM CRYING (NOT ACTUALLY)
Working With The Unexpected
yo
"It's TOMMY" REWRITE, BABY.
haha oh dear
sneak peak
My Pain Is Immeasurable
NO
Pfp.
My Pain Is Immeasurable pt.2
ha
maybe
running until you're my only source of air
trust is a dainty little thing
Surprise!! 100 ch. THANK YOU!
pspspsp
OOPS
Art Contest Winners!!
PSPSPSPSPSPSPSP PT2
:)..
damn it's been a while
hehehehehehe
ah.
HEYYYYY
UM
TWITTER AGAIN
Hah
chapter rewrite time
Rip me
So, You see...
My World Caves In.
angy
Sorry
ayo?
Stats.
one year :)
It's crashing down.
PART 122
forehead kisses >:(
yuh
Restored
ayo??
PERISH
F
AHA
Wait
Hi
guess who's back
so
Im sorry
dnf shrine
HUH
hee hee
well shit
Explanation and Ending.

We found you.

12.4K 369 241
By bumblebe3s

Screaming. There was so much screaming. There was so much pain. Tommy watched as his friend collapsed to the ground as Techno- his brother shot him. He let out a scream and watched as his friend bled out. He quickly pearled over and took his friend into his arms, tears streaming down his face as he took off his red cloth and held it over the bleeding part of the bad burns from the firework. He couldn't stop himself from sobbing, his eyes widening as the ground began to shake. He whimpered, holding Tubbo close as things began to blow up around them. Tommy closed his eyes and let the tears stream down his face as he got ready to die from the explosions. He held his breath as the explosions got closer before his eyes shot open. No. He wouldn't let this happen. He quickly but carefully picked Tubbo up the best he could, even with his own injuries, and began running. Running away from whatever this was. He held the cloth down onto the bleeding parts of the burns once again, his breathing becoming ragged. He listened to his communicator ping and didn't bother to check until he was at a small lake, where he finally laid Tubbo down, taking off the male's suit, jacket, and tie, so he could start to care for the wound. He got the cloth wet and began to press down on the wounds with the cold water, watching his friend whimper in pain.
"I'm sorry Tubbs- just- hold on it's okay." 
He whispered.
He finally checked his communicator, his eyes widening at what he read.

Ph1LzA has joined the server.

He shook his head. He didn't have time to hallucinate. He looked back to Tubbo, leaving his communicator on the ground as he pulled bandages out of his satchel and began taking care of the wounds on his friend's chest, arms and face. This was going to be a long healing process. He looked around and quickly got up, picking a few apples from the trees and walked a short distance in the field and tamed a horse, coming back and putting a lead around it, keeping it close to Tubbo as he walked off quickly to get some leather to make a saddle. He came back about 15 minutes later and quickly made the saddle, putting it on the horse. He looked around and then down at his communicator, picking it up for a moment, looking at the chat. Everyone was either arguing or wondering where he and Tubbo were. He scoffed a bit and shoved it in his pocket, after turning his location off. He slowly picked Tubbo back up and put him on the horse, looked back in the direction of Manburg before getting on the horse, and taking the reigns in his hands, sighing. He turned back and looked forward, kicking the horse's side's gently to make the horse begin walking. They were going to begin anew. Without war. If it meant disappearing and destroying connections they had, so be it. They were done.

6 years. 6 years had passed. No sign of Tommy or Tubbo.  They had run away after all. Tommy was now 22, Tubbo being 23. They had built themselves a small cottage in a far-off field next to a small town, surrounded by bees, plants, and other things that would've comforted the two if there wasn't a war going on when they left. But it does now since the two are alone to fend for themselves. Which they are completely fine with.

🥺🥺

Phil had gotten both of his other sons to calm down. He helped Wilbur come out of his insanity and helped Techno overcome his guilt of shooting his own brother's friend. It took a while but the family got along once again, but they still missed their youngest son and brother. Tommy helped brighten up the room, and stories about the teenager often came up in conversations. The three eventually took off, going to find the youngest member of the family so they could be whole once again, and happy. They didn't know if he was alive. They didn't know if he was dead. They didn't know anything, they just wanted him to be okay. Off they went, searching town through town, asking adults, to children. Nobody knew anything. But they weren't going to give up. They soon decided to split up in a certain town, and walked around in different directions, just seeing if they could find anything even though it was unlikely.

Technoblade walked through the town, and nodded at a few people who recognized him, but kept on his way. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It had grown long over the years. He was 27, Wilbur was 30, and Phil was 38. They all knew Tommy would be in the early '20s, as well as Tubbo. Who knew it would be this hard to find a blonde around 6'3. He eventually came to stop as he noticed a blonde standing in front of a brunette, as if protective. Oh, that's Phil and Wilbur. They seemed to be crowded by the people who lived there,  who were armed with crossbows. Techno quickly made his way over, shoving one of the people out of the way, but quickly put his hands up as a bow was pointed at him and he didn't have a weapon on him. The three of them were backed into a wall and seemed to not be able to move until the villagers looked up, seeming to hear something.
"What's that noise?"
One of them asked, most of them shrugging in reply.
The sound of wings could be heard and out of nowhere, another blonde landed in front of them, folding his wings (which were a shade of red, yellow, and orange, signaling he was a phoenix.) behind his back.
Everyone was quiet, the villagers backing up slightly.
The male with wings spoke.
"WHAT. Did I say about attacking the people who came to the village?"
He hissed.
"Not to- but-"
"No buts. Put your bows down and scram."
He hissed again, glaring at them, seeming to relax as the villagers scattered.
It was silent before the male turned around, only to be met with his family. He paused as he looked at the three, the three of them looking right back at him until Phil stepped forward.
"Tommy..?"
He whispered, reaching his hand up to cup the male's cheek.
The blonde seemed hesitant before sighing.
"Hi,..Dad.."
He muttered.
Phil quickly hugged him tightly, Wilbur and Techno keeping their distance because they don't know if Tommy forgave them. The two pulled away from the hug and Tommy sighed, stretching his wings.
"When did they grow in?"
Phil asked, tilting his head as he looked at his son's wings.
"Bout a few years ago. It was painful, Tubbo and I didn't know what to do. but we managed."
Tommy shrugged.
"Now how did you all get here? I made sure Tubbo and I went as far as we could from M-. That place."
He muttered, running a hand through his hair. It was quite long now, in a braid that fell over his shoulder. He had scars everywhere, and his eyes looked so drained.
"We've been searching for a long time for you. We aren't family without you."
Wilbur muttered.
Tommy looked over to him, and slowly walked forward to the two of his brothers.
He was quiet before he raised his hand, and quite literally smacked the two of them.
"THAT. Is for one, threatening to blow up our home.  and two, for shooting my best friend."
He hissed, looking at the ground for a moment before hugging them tightly.
"I can't say that I didn't miss you, though"
He whispered, a smile coming to his face as they hugged back. "Would you like to come home with me? Tubbo and I always like guests." Tommy smiled, though it seemed weak.
Phil smiled and nodded a bit. "Of course son, lead the way"
The youngest son nodded and began leading his family to the cottage in the field of trees he and Tubbo built. Wilbur's face lit up at the sight, and Techno and Phil just gasped a bit at the sight. There was a lot of plants, which they figured was Tubbo. Tommy lead them inside, ruffling his wings a bit before letting them disappear. He had put them away. He can't walk around much with them out in the house. Tubbo didn't like that he knocked things over. 
"Tubbs! I'm home with guests! C'mere!"
Tommy called out once they had gotten to the kitchen and smiled once his friend came running down the stairs, stopping in the doorway of the kitchen. 
"Don't worry , Techno won't hurt you. Right. Techno?"
Tommy glared at him, raising a brow, causing his brother to nod quickly, holding his hands up in defeat.
"I apologize for shooting you, Tubbo."
He muttered.
Tubbo sighed and nodded a bit as he walked to Tommy's side, taking his hand and squeezing it gently. Tommy smiled and ruffled his hair slightly.
"Are you two,-- dating?"
Phil asked, watching Tommy's face flush with embarrassment. 
"Dad. NO. I've just become very protective of Tubbo since the festival. More than I already was. And we enjoy each other's company, but we agreed we're best friends." 
He groaned, rubbing his eyes a bit.
Wilbur let out a laugh, Techno snorting a bit.
"Oh shut uppp, Wilbur! It's not like you didn't have a thing for Schlatt before that crap started!"
Phil scoffed, watching his oldest's face light up as well.
"DAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD"
Tommy laughed a bit, before clearing his throat.
"I'm gonna go out to the garden and get some vegetables for dinner. Toby, can you get them settled please? We have enough guest rooms." he hummed, giving his friend a hug before walking out of the kitchen to the side yard.
Phil watched Tommy leave and smiled.
"Are all the plants yours? "
He asked.
"oh! Nono. Tommy took up gardening as a hobby to pass the time while we were both healing. The bees are mine, though. He's also a really good cook."
Tubbo beamed, looking out the window.
Wilbur and Techno cringed at the mention of healing.
"How- how bad were you two hurt?"
Wilbur muttered.
"Well- I have a huge burn scar on my chest, and a few deep scars from other battles. Tommy on the other hand had a lot of cuts and bruises, along with a big wound across his back. It was hard to take care of himself and me at the same time. "
Tubbo explained, sighing a bit. 
"We- we didn't wanna fight anymore. We were 16. We were supposed to be running around and stuff. Not having panic attacks and nightmares over whether or not we're going to live to the next day."
He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I- I'm sorry Tubbo. I didn't mean to start all that- I wasn't in the right state of mind-"
Wilbur said quickly. 
"Nono, calm down. It's okay now Wilbur. We're okay. I promise."
He smiled, which then led to Wilbur giving him a small smile and nod.
"okay.."
The conversation was interrupted by Tommy coming back in with a small basket of vegetables. 
"What?"
He asked as they stared at him, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Never thought you'd be one to garden and cook, son"
Phil smiled.
"Well, it's just that I needed something to do. Tubbo didn't wake up until a few days after we arrived here. You all can take your shoes off and put them by the door. I'll start cooking." Tommy mumbled, and went over to the counter, setting the vegetables out to wash them off. He was happy, to say the least that his family was back. But there was things that he didn't want to tell them.
He didn't want to tell them that he lost partial hearing, as well as Tubbo.
He didn't want to tell them that he had developed really bad nightmares.
But it was going to come out eventually.
And he would have to be ready for that. But for now, he'd just be happy his family was back and he could enjoy that.
Words: 2039 
Started: 11/13/2020 1:15 pm
Finished: 11/13/2020 5:36 pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.3K 53
Tommy's life was bliss.Living his best life with him and his mother and doing his dream job until..... ⚠️There will be triggering topics in this book...
74.7K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad