Dating Dan and Phil

By HoseokTrsh

Maya and Tori have moved to the UK for college and it wasn't long before they ended up meeting Dan and Phil... More

Intro
Someone at the Door
Phil's not alone
A chat with Dan
The End of the Day
The Next Day
The Dinner with Dan and Phil
Tori's Side of That Night
The Next Morning
Dan and Maya's First Kiss
The Rest of the Day with Dan
Tori Gets the News
The Photos
Dan and Maya's first (official) date
Tori and Phil's First Kiss
Tori and Phil are dating... I think?
A minecraft night
The Coffee Date
What the hell happened?
Movie Night With Dan
The YouNow Session
Catch up with Tori and Phil!!
Heart Eyes Howell and the Phan Plan
Phan Plan Activated
Phan is real!!
Their last talk?
Entry 1
Unexpected Snow

Another Make Out session (A/N: God what am I doing with my life?)

696 16 1
By HoseokTrsh

It’s about an hour later before I hear Dan his YouNow session. I had finished my homework a while ago and was spaced out, listening to music on my phone. I popped back into reality when I saw Dan looking down at me. I took out one of my headphones and smiled.

“You done?” Dan nods and I sit up, swinging my feet over the edge of his bed.

“My head hurts from doing homework,” I tell him, looking up at him.

“Aw poor you,” Dan replies and I blush, looking down at my feet.

“Just glad to have it done,” I say, giggling a bit.

“So you can be with me?” I hear Dan ask and I blush more, looking up at him and nodding. Dan laughs a bit, patting my head. I giggle like an idiot, smiling.

“Can I have another piggy back ride?” I ask, giggling and Dan rolls his eyes, laughing.

“I guess,” Dan says which gets me excited. I jump back so Dan can sit down on the edge of the bed. Then I climb onto his back before he stands up, my on his back.

“Yay!” Dan laughs as he starts running down the hallway. I hold on, laughing as he runs around the living room a bit. After a while, Dan slows down to a stop, panting.

“Ok enough piggy back rides for today,” He says and I laugh, sliding off him to the ground. Dan turns around to face me and I jump at him, hugging him.

“Thanks for that,” I say, kissing him. Dan smiles, kissing back which deepens the kiss. I feel Dan wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I rest my hands on the back of his neck. When we break for a breath, Dan lifts me up from the ground and twirls me around. I freak out a bit, holding tightly onto him, hiding my face in my chest.

When I finally feel my feet touch the ground, I looked up at Dan laughing.

“What was that for!?” I ask and Dan laughs.

“I don’t know. Didn’t like it?”

“No I liked it but you scared me!” Dan laughs again and I blush. Time for some payback. Realizing Dan’s is facing away from the couch, I get give him a light push which startles him as he falls back on the couch.

“Whoa, what was THAT for?” Dan asks and I laugh, stepping closer to him.

“You did that for me and I need to do something for you,” I say before jumping on him, pressing my lips on his. Dan seems startled for a second but soon is kissing back, deepening it. I lay my arms behind his neck as he rests his hands on my back. I lose myself in our kiss and when I pop back into reality, I’m on my back, Dan sitting on top of me.

I quickly grab his shoulders and push him back. I’m panting, out of breath.

“What the hell happened?” I ask and Dan shrugs, laughing a bit. I join in on laughing as he gets off of me. I stay on my back, rubbing my face with my hands.

“Oh god we need to stop sometimes,” I say before sitting up.

“Yeah probably; what now?” I shrug, checking my phone for the time.

“I better get back to Tori and I’s apartment if I want to even continue college,” I say, laughing as I stand up.

“Yeah, I’ll get your pack from my room,” Dan says, leaving my in the living room. I watch him go before walking to his front door. Dan joins me soon after, carrying my pack. He hands me it and I smile awkwardly, blushing. Dan opens the door for me and I step outside before turning back to him.

“I’m probably going to have a lot to catch up on so maybe see you over the weekend?” Dan nods and I smile before waving goodbye and walking back into my own apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
43.3K 920 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."