Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspe... More

Exile on Main St.: Part One
Exile on Main St.: Part Two
Exile on Main St.: Part Three
Exile on Main St.: Final Part
Two and a Half Men: Part One
Two and a Half Men: Part Two
Two and a Half Men: Part Three
Two and a Half Men: Part Four
Two and a Half Men: Final Part
The Third Man: Part One
The Third Man: Part Two
The Third Man: Part Three
The Third Man: Part Four
The Third Man: Final Part
Weekend at Bobby's: Part One
Weekend at Bobby's: Part Two
Weekend at Bobby's: Final Part
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part One
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part Two
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Final Part
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part One
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Two
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Three
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Four
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Five
You Can't Handle the Truth: Final Part
Family Matters: Part One
Family Matters: Part Two
Family Matters: Part Three
Family Matters: Final Part
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part One
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Two
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Three
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Final Part
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part One
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Three
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Final Part
Caged Heat: Part One
Caged Heat: Part Two
Caged Heat: Part Three
Caged Heat: Part Four
Caged Heat: Final Part
Appointment in Samarra: Part One
Appointment in Samarra: Part Two
Appointment in Samarra: Part Three
Appointment in Samarra: Final Part
Like a Virgin: Part One
Like a Virgin: Part Two
Like a Virgin: Part Three
Like a Virgin: Part Four
Like a Virgin: Final Part
Unforgiven: Part One
Unforgiven: Part Two
Unforgiven: Final Part
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part One
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Two
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Three
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Final Part
The French Mistake: Part One
The French Mistake: Part Two
The French Mistake: Part Three
The French Mistake: Final Part
And Then There Were None: Part One
And Then There Were None: Part Two
And Then There Were None: Part Three
And Then There Were None: Final Part
My Heart Will Go On: Part One
My Heart Will Go On: Part Two
My Heart Will Go On: Part Three
My Heart Will Go On: Part Four
My Heart Will Go On: Final Part
Frontierland: Part One
Frontierland: Part Two
Frontierland: Part Three
Frontierland: Final Part
Mommy Dearest: Part One
Mommy Dearest: Part Two
Mommy Dearest: Final Part
The Man Who Would Be King: Part One
The Man Who Would Be King: Final Part
Let It Bleed: Part One
Let It Bleed: Part Two
Let It Bleed: Final Part
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part One
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Two
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Three
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Final Part
Author's Note

Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Two

1.5K 44 6
By queenofdeansbooty

Mr. Brennan decided to go to a bar, so that's where you and Sam went. He's drinking a beer, but you only have water. The atmosphere around the two of you is awkward around because you're not sure what to talk about. Sam without a soul is really starting to get on your damn nerves, so whatever you might say, it's going to be insulting. Sam may be soulless, but he does know when it's awkward. He looks at you and takes a big gulp of his beer before putting it on the table.

"So, have you come up with a name for your baby yet?" he asks.

The question may be innocent, but because it's coming from Sam, you know it's anything but.

"What?" you snap angrily.

"What? I'm just trying to make conversation."

"Well don't. I don't know what you think this is, but it's not friendship. You have gotten on my damn nerves ever since you came back from hell. I tolerated it in the beginning, but your true colors are really starting to show."

"I guess I can say the same for you."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, we did have sex. A lot. You couldn't have Dean so you came to me. I'm not complaining, I mean, it was good sex. But now that Dean is back, you're crawling back to him."

"Like hell I am!" you gasp.

"Really? You're giving me that bullshit? You two obviously had sex, so you're not that over him. I mean, you can do whatever you want. I am the last person to judge you, but you wouldn't be having his kid if you weren't still in love with him."

"Okay, you know what? Don't talk to me about my child. I don't want you to even think about her! Don't pretend like you care about me or her because I know you don't! I am so glad that my child isn't yours because the thought of me having your child makes me want to kill myself. You know, you were my best friend–someone I could turn to for anything. And now... now I don't even recognize who you are."

Tears threaten to spill over your eyes, but you can see it in his–he doesn't care at all. He doesn't care about your pesky emotions, and that riles you up even more. You just roll your eyes and flip him off.

"Fuck you, Sam," you growl.

Instead of drowning in the uncomfortableness and awkwardness, he pulls out his phone and dials Dean so that he has someone else to talk to.

"The only thing this guy is up to is alcoholism," Sam says after a few pauses. "You know, maybe I should go talk to him again. I mean, you're the one who said he's hiding something."

Dean hisses at Sam over the phone so loudly that you can hear what he's saying.

"What? Do you see something? Dean, what's up?"

"Hang on a second. Holy... UFO! UFO!!" Dean screams.

Your whole body freezes, and you bite your thumbnail as you wait for the phone call to end so you can ask Sam what exactly is going on.

"Whoa! Dude, stop yelling. You're breaking up. I didn't catch that last part," Sam winces.

"Close encounter! Close encounter!" Dean yells loudly.

"Close encounter! What kind? First? Second?... The third kind already? You better run, man. I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."

"Empathy, Sam, empathy!" you hiss.

"They still after you?" Sam asks and waits for his response. The waitress walks by, and he motions for another beer. You can't fucking believe him right now. "Dean? Are you there? What happened? Dean?"

The waitress comes back over and hands Sam another beer, and he smiles at her.

"Thanks," he chuckles and hangs up, clearly not caring what happened to his brother.

"Sam what happened to Dean?" you demand answers.

"He just vanished. I don't know. The call cut out," he shrugs.

The waitress walks away, and Sam looks at her up and down seductively. You just get so angry at this point that you slam your fist down on the table as hard as you can. The bar is buzzing with lots of chatter and shouts from the patrons that they don't notice you and Sam. Your eyes flare bright blue, and some of your magic ghosts over your fist. Sam looks at your fist and then into your eyes.

"Oh, if we weren't in public right now, I'd so totally strangle you!"

You angrily get up and storm to the front door.

"Where are you going?" he calls out.

"Looking for Dean!" you shout.

Sam just rolls his eyes and finishes off his beer before paying the tab and getting up to follow you.

He met you in the cornfields that are on the outskirts of town. It's the only cornfields within miles of the town, so you know this is the one that Dean went to. You're about halfway into the fields when you hear Sam's voice call out for you to wait up.

"Now you decide to join me? What, the waitress boring you?" you say sarcastically.

"Calm down," he rolls his eyes.

"Dean! Dean!!" you yell in hopes he just got lost in the big ass fields.

You say his name a dozen more times before Sam decides to call his cell phone. The faint noise of Dean's rock music ringtone can be heard. It's not that far from where you're at, and you run in that direction. The phone is lying in a clearing made by something. You might be standing in a crop circle, but you're not sure. Sam picks up Dean's cell phone and turns it off before looking around the place.

"Dean!" you shout one more time.

"He's not out here!"

"Shut the fuck up!!" you scream at Sam.

You may have told him off, but you still love and care for Dean. It's like your soul is connected to his, and your body won't let you love anyone else. It's always been Dean, and it always will be him no matter how he treats you. It's damaging, but what relationship isn't? Magic flares between your fingers and you don't waste time shooting it at the corn. They blow down at the force of your magic, allowing you to see much farther into the fields. Dean is nowhere to be found, and you're starting to freak out a little.

"Come on, he's not here," Sam says and tugs on your arm to get you to leave with him.

He will leave you here by yourself if you don't come with him, but he figured he might as well give it a try. After the second tug, you get the idea to check out the club Sparrow Jennings is in. She is part of a club that specializes in extraterrestrial life, so she or the people she's with might know where Dean is.

"We need to find Sparrow and her club," you state emotionally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take a lot of detective skills to find the group Sparrow is in. There are signs all over town pointing to their campsite because they claim it's where you can see the UFOs best. The same weird feeling you got when talking to Wayne Whittaker as well as inside Brennan's Watchworks, is the exact feeling you're getting as soon as you enter the campsite.

All sorts of people gather here from all backgrounds because they believe aliens are fucking real. You've seen a lot of shit in your days, but aliens? Come on, you're having a hard time with that one. While you do believe you can't be the only life form in the entire fucking universe, you do believe that you will never see aliens in your lifetime–or thousands of lifetimes after you. It's basic science if you really think about that, but you're not here to argue.

You're here to find Dean.

There are at least six RVs arranged in a circle with colorful Christmas lights hanging on the outsides of them as if to connect them. There are people with telescopes, tables with umbrellas and food on them, and people just having a grand old time. Your eyes scan the area when you spot Wayne sitting at one of the RVs. You nudge Sam and head over there. He looks up, sees you, and gives you a welcoming smile–a smile that is clearly hiding secrets.

"So, UFOs are real," Sam speaks first.

"As I said before, son, the truth is out there," he smiles.

"Okay, you're the expert. How do I get them?"

"Come again?"

"You hunt ET's, right? I need to know how to get them."

"You and me both," Wayne scoff-laughs.

You pick up the UFO literature that he has laid out on the table, but when you find nothing useful, you hand it off to Sam who does the same.

"This is it?" Sam scoffs.

"Well, I'd say that thirty years of eyewitness accounts speak for themselves as incontrovertible proof—"

"Yeah, right. My brother was abducted so I'm pretty good on the whole proof part," Sam interrupts.

"What he means is that we believe you when you say they're real, but we just need more information on how to find them," you clear your throat.

"Your brother was abducted?" Sparrow asks as she butts into the conversation.

"Great," you scoff lightly.

Just another girl Sam will undoubtedly find attractive.

"Yeah."

"Oh my God!"

"It's fine, I mean I've had time to adjust."

"That makes one of us," you speak up.

"Did it happen when you were kids?"

"No, like, half an hour ago," he answers her and then turns to Wayne. "So, you've been hunting UFOs for over three decades and you basically have no concrete data and zero workable leads. "

"Well, I–"

"Have you considered the possibility that you suck at hunting UFOs?"

"Sam, a word please?" you ask and pull him off to the side.

Wayne looks somewhat offended, and you just smile apologetically as you take him away at a far enough distance to speak about them without him hearing you.

"Sam, why don't you let me do the talking and we can–"

"I'd like to help. If I can," Sparrow interrupts once again with a flirty smile.

"No offense, Sparrow, but we're good," you state.

She doesn't seem to be hearing what you have to say, and instead, just smiles at Sam. He looks her up and down and winks at her. You're fucking done at this point. You snatch Dean's phone from Sam's hand and shove him roughly to let him know how angry you are at him. You just leave Mr. and Mrs. Lovebirds alone so you can go look for Dean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes are red and puffy, your cheeks are tear-stained, your hair is messy from grabbing at it, and your voice is rough from screaming all night. All night you have been out looking for Dean, and you can't find him. It's like he's gone, and without any leads, there is no way to find him. At least when he died, you knew he was in hell. There is no one you can turn to but your dad, so you get out your phone and call him.

"Dad, I need help," you start crying again.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I can't find Dean anywhere! We're in Elwood, Indiana where four people have been reported missing, but half the town thinks it's UFOs that are abducting people and now Dean is missing and I can't find him anywhere and Sam is being a dick as usual so he's no help and I'm just walking around town but no one can help me and the people that can are no help to me at all so I called you because I don't know who else to call–"

"Okay, calm down, Y/N. Breathe okay?" your dad interrupts you.

"Okay, I'm sorry," you whisper and take a few deep breaths.

"Why don't you go back to the motel room and see if he's there. If he's not, then you can try calling Castiel to help locate him. Okay? He's fine."

"Yeah, you're right. Okay, I'll let you know if he's there," you sniffle and hang up the phone.

You rush back to the motel in hopes he's there, but when you open the door and turn on the lights, you pause in shock. Sam and Sparrow are in bed together, making out. She's naked and on top of him with the sheets covering their bottom halves.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," you growl.

Just then, Dean comes barreling in behind you, and your whole body sags in relief.

"Dean!" Sam exclaims.

"I couldn't find you anywhere! Where the hell were you?" you gasp and latch onto him tightly.

The feel of his body against yours is enough to make you start crying again. He hugs you back, whispering into your ear that he's fine and he's not going anywhere. He looks at Sam and Sparrow and pulls away from you. You stay by his side, but you wipe your tears away from your eyes. You send your dad a quick text letting him know you found Dean while he takes in the scene before him.

"What the hell?"

"Oh, that's Dean! Sam, they brought your brother back," Sparrow smiles widely.

"You. Out. Now," you say and point to her.

She nods and scrambles to get up, gathering her clothes into a pile. She rushes into the bathroom to get changed, and while she does that, you and Dean can't stop staring at Sam. It's awkward and messy, and it's going to be awkward and messy even after she leaves. Sparrow comes out of the bathroom and gathers the rest of her things before pausing at the door.

"Okay. It's alright, Sam. I so totally understand that you need time as a family. But it's just—what were they like?" she asks Dean.

"They were grabby, incandescent douche bags. Good night."

"Too soon...? Okay," she whispers and just leaves.

Dean closes the door softly, but his eyes are angry.

"You're upset," Sam observes.

"I was abducted, and you were banging Patchouli."

"I didn't think she smelled that bad."

"I was abducted by aliens!" he shouts.

"I was looking into it."

"Looking into it? Y/N seems to be the only one who was doing that! Plus, I was gone for, like, an hour!" he says and looks at his watch.

"An hour?" you ask and take out your phone.

"And most of that was walking back to town!"

"Dean, I think your watch is off. You've been gone all night," you say and show him the time on your phone.

"What are you talking about? No, I haven't," he shakes his head, but stops when he sees your time. "Four a.m.?"

"I've been out all night looking for you," you whimper, and he places a hand on your arm to comfort you.

"Yeah! UFO time slip. That actually falls in line with a lot of abduction stories."

"Falls in line... Nothing's falling in line!"

Sam gets Dean a bottle of alcohol to cope with this realization, and he pours it into a cup for him.

"Here, drink," Sam offers, and Dean immediately downs it.

"Thank you," he sighs and hands out the cup for a refill.

"Yeah. Now. Come on. Talk to me. What happened?"

Sam and Dean take seats on the bed while you stand in front of them.

"Well, uh, there was this–God help me–Sam, there was this bright white light!"

"It's okay," Sam says and places a hand on his thigh. Dean looks at Sam incredulously. "This is a safe room."

"Then suddenly, I was, uh, I was in a different place. There were these beings, and they were too bright to look at, but I could feel them pulling me towards this sort of table—"

"Probing table!" Sam shouts.

"God! Don't say that out loud!"

"What did you do?" you ask softly.

"I went crazy. I started hacking and slashing and firing. They actually seemed surprised. I don't think anybody's ever done that before. Yeah. I had a close encounter, Sam, and I won."

"You should take a shower," you suggest.

"I should take a shower. I'm gonna take a shower now," he says and heads off in that direction.

"What the actual fuck? Aliens? We're dealing with aliens now? Come on!" you groan loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 170 23
When an ancient, powerful being from Hell leaves a trail of burned bodies in Ohio, Sam, Dean, and Ruthie naturally go to stop it-never suspecting tha...
38.5K 796 28
Our eyes meet across the room and I want nothing more than to run into his arms and never let go. But I know that it's not possible anymore. Taking a...
8 0 2
It started with demon blood. Things have only gone downhill from there. Now Sam is admitted into a drug abuse treatment center where he will have to...
1.5K 21 7
After Castiel gets taken by the Empty, Dean falls into a state of depression. He throws himself into hunting to avoid feeling or thinking of feelings...