Peppermint (DM smut love stor...

BK_malfoy

The rest of the class is filled with intruding thoughts. Why is Malfoy making you blush? Why is his touch mak... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - DRACO
52
53
54
55
A/N

6

19.7K 427 308
BK_malfoy

THE NEXT MORNING YOU WAKE TO find yourself still in Draco's bed. One arm and leg splayed over his body lying next to you, you look up at him to find his eyes already on you while stroking your arm.

"Good morning, Havelock" he says with a hoarse voice.

"Back to surnames now are we?" You respond, raising an eyebrow at him. "I like the way my first name sounds when you say it."

"Well, that's convenient, because I really like the way my first name sounds when you say it." You can see him hungrily looking at your lips. You let him tilt your chin and kiss you with all the hunger from the night before, as he begins to to stroke your upper thigh with his finger tips. You pull away, "good, Draco. I'd like to keep using it."

—————————-

You take a seat for breakfast in the Great Hall, the inside of your thighs still sore. You smile at yourself as you replay the events from the night before.

"And where were you last night?" Lux whispers to you as Daphne and Pansy get up to leave the table, you think you see them shoot you a look but you choose to ignore it. You had forgot to discuss with Draco this morning whether or not you two were going to tell your friends about what happened between the two of you. You weren't even sure whether he wanted to continue it any further. But oh, how you hoped he wanted to.

"I told you, I went to study with Draco," you say, turning away from her and beginning to plate your breakfast up.

"Don't play coy with me, Rebecca, I stayed up till 1 am and your bed still lay empty, sheets untouched this morning when I woke." You think for a moment of how you can wiggle your way out of this, when you realise you can't. Sighing in defeat, you turn to face her.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone." She shows a toothy grin at your defeat, and she's practically jumping up and down in anticipation. Something out the corner of your eye stops you just as you're about to tell her about everything, (well, as much as you could while sitting in the middle of the Great Hall at 8am) Draco sits across the table just slightly down from you, his eyes flick to meet yours and you feel your breath hitch.

"Well come on then, tell me who you spent the night with!" Lux says, you widen your eyes at her.

"Don't be so ridiculous! I didn't spend the night with anyone, I just fell asleep in the common room after staying up late to work on an essay." You glance back to Draco, but his face is hard as stone. He gets up and storms out the great hall, bumping into Zabini on the way past.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zabini shouts back to Draco, who is now way out of the Great Hall. Zabini turns and comes to sit opposite you and Lux. "What's gotten into him?"

"Good question, I was just wondering the same thing. Becca was just about to tell me-"

"Tell her how I fell asleep in the common room last night." You interrupt. They both share confused looks with each other "yeah, I was up late, working on a potions essay. I guess the party had just wore me out."

"Pulling all nighters on the first day back, Havelock? Speaking of parties, we're having a get together with just our circle tonight in Draco's room. You're coming, right? Hey and speaking of Draco, I heard him ramming someone into next week last night." He says with a grin. Your cheeks glow red.

Lux turns to face you, "no way." She says, sarcastically. "You hear that, Becca? Draco railed someone last night. The same night you weren't in your bed. Coincidence, right?"

Zabini laughs, blissfully unaware. "Yeah you're right that is a coincidence! Anyway, I'll see you tonight in Draco's dorm?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I'll let you know." You say, with a sweet smile. "I've got to go, I'll catch up with you both in Defense Against the Dark Arts, okay? Also, Lux, you're shit at picking up on my cue's" referring to the eye widening you'd given her earlier, hoping it would keep her big mouth shut. With that, you're up and running before stopping to hear what either of them have to respond.

Dammit, where would Draco go off in a huff? If Lux could have just kept her big mouth shut, he wouldn't be thinking you would have told her without him knowing. I mean, that is what you were going to do, but that's not the task at hand. Okay, focus. He wouldn't have went to his dorm, that was too sacred for him to ruin it with a foul mood. You start pacing up the hallways, racking your brain. You run past a classroom and realise after you've passed it, that you recognise a wave of platinum. You take a couple paces backwards. There he is, with that head of platinum blond hair. You go to enter, before slamming into it. It's locked. Alohamora. You swing the door open and see him, staring at you. And he looks, disappointed.

"Hey," you say, gingerly.

He looks at you, narrowing his eyes. "Hey? That's really all you have to say?"

"Uhm, well I was just coming to look for you to see if you were okay, why did you storm off-"

"Why did I storm off? Why did I- really? Believe it or not, I was disappointed that you were too embarrassed about fucking me that you had to lie to your best friend."

"What? That's not what that was."

"Really? Are you sure? Because 'I fell asleep in the common room' is certainly not an admission of how you feel about me. Or is it? Are you really that humiliated by me?"

"Draco, please just calm down. I didn't want to tell her because I hadn't discussed with you whether you were embarrassed about fucking me, actually. So if you could just stop being a stubborn fucking arse," your voice falters for a moment. "We might be able to discuss that now."

He's silent, staring at you, dumbstruck.

"Oh, I- I didn't realise."

"Yeah, well, now you do."

"Okay. Well we can discuss that topic now." His expression begins to soften as he stands and approaches you. "I'm not embarrassed about any part of last night. So, if it's okay with you, it's okay with me."

"Well," you start, " it was actually pretty fun having a secret just between the two of us. Don't you think?" You say, reaching up and wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Hmm, well if we're going to keep it a secret, we better do this." He says as you start placing little kisses along his jawline, leading closer to his lips. "Colloportus" and with a flick of his wand you hear the door behind you lock.

Without words you lift yourself up as he carries you around his waist, he sits you on the edge of the desk at the front of the room and throws everything off the desk in one clean swipe. He lays you down and kisses you, gently at first and then with determination. He trails kisses down your neck as his fingers start to rub against your underwear. "My god you're dripping" is all he can say before pulling your underwear aside and plunging two fingers into you.

"Oh gosh, Draco!"

"Muffliato." He shoots a wandless spell to silence the room. He groans, "I love it when you say my name, you dirty bitch. Now, drink this" he hands you another vial. Does he just carry this stuff around? You do as he says as you hear him undoing his belt buckle, then the zip of his trousers being undone.

He lines himself up with you and plunges in. "Fuck, you're so tight." He exclaims behind gritted teeth. He comes out and slams back into you again, he keeps going and going, you bite down on his bottom lip as he quickens his pace. He pulls your hair back, making you arch your back, helping him reach even deeper. He lets go of your hair and grabs onto your hip with one hand and begins rubbing your clit with the other, while still pounding into you, pushing you over the edge.

You feel yourself tightening around him as you come onto him, screaming his name.

A/N - Please keep reading and voting, I love the family we are making and also please vote/comment/share!

Thank you my loves 💕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Guillotine ~ D.m Sinful_Slytherin

Любовные романы

25.9K 488 19
Amara Caddel is in her 7th year at Hogwarts. Everything seems to be just perfect. She not only has many friends, but a seemingly lovely boyfriend wh...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Off-Limits 🌺 Erika 🌺

Художественная проза

39.3K 2.1K 24
*** Disclaimer*** **Not a Dave East or Megan thee stallion fanfic** I just like them so.... ENJOYY Suffering from PTSD took over his life, hiding it...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.