Invictus (An Amourshipping St...

Par AmourCaptainGreninja

Ash Ketchum - Champion of the Alola Region; He is now facing the toughest challenge of his entire journey, th... Plus

A fighter
Evolution
Field Day
Pallet Town
The Unknown
Breaths
Road to Mastery
Action
Closer
Tough Company
Team Rocket
Reunited
Rookie Battle
Indigo Clash
Ocean of Lies
Fury
Author's Note

Rivalry

632 19 27
Par AmourCaptainGreninja

So, hey to you all. I'm back in lockdown again but got school still tho. Anyways, a new chapter and time to find out who was the one calling for Ash at the end of the first chapter. Also, this chapter is kind of done in the past tense and idk why tbh. Don't get too bothered by the change in tense in chapters, I'm just like that tbh. Also, that fanart above be looking feisty. Ofc it's not mine cause I suck at art and I ain't afraid to admit it.

'Yeah I'm competing, Ketchum' the trainer responded to Ash 

'It's been a while, Calem' Ash stated.

(A/N: Do not get the buses out, Calem's not here to threaten Amour at all because I have other plans for him which you will find out in a later chapter)

No one's Pov

'I haven't battled you since I was in Kalos with Goh'  Ash stated.

'Yeah, and this time I will beat you' Calem responded.

'I'm much stronger now, I won't stop getting stronger either' Ash said confidently.

'Anyways, how have things been with you, Ash' Calem asked.

'Fine (that's half-true)' Ash replied.

'You know I ain't just here to claim victory Ketchum' Calem then said which stunned ash.

'What else you here to claim, Calem?' Ash asked.

'Glory and Women' Calem stated arrogantly'.

'You ain't got an eye on a girl at all though' Ash replied.

'You are naive, Ash' Calem responded.

'That's not fair' Ash replied sulking about the insult he had just received.

'Can you lot maybe play catchup later and book your places in the tourney' Gary complained from behind the two?

'I second that' Goh added.

'Fine, but this conversation isn't over, Camel' Ash stated.

'It ain't, Ketchup' Calem replied.

'Boys.' Chloe sighed to herself.

2 hours later in the Hoenn region.

'This is the last call for Indigo Airlines Flight IC 737' The announcer stated over the intercoms.

'Shit, we got to hurry' May screamed.

'We'll be fine, May, we're at the gates' Serena replied trying to calm her friend down.

'Ladies, can I please see your tickets for this flight' The women at the desk asked.

'Here they are ma'am.' Serena replied handing over the tickets.

'Kalos Queen, Serena, Johto Princess May and Sinnoh Princess, Dawn, what a pleasant surprise that you are travelling on board this flight, you are all in first-class by the way and here are your tickets back' the women responded.

The three young women took the tickets from the receptionist and headed towards the plane.

'Well that was easy' May gloated.

'So, what are we gonna talk about for hours on end' Dawn questioned.

'Serena's crush on Ketchum' May responded with a giggle.

'No fair, why does it always have to be about me and him?' Serena complained blushing bright red.

'It's because your love life is the most interesting right now' May responded.

'What about you and Drew though?' Serena asked.

'I've been with him for 3 years now, we've been through a lot already. He's now an icon in Hoenn because of his victories in contests and now I'm the princess of Johto. I mean there isn't much we haven't been through, to be honest except marriage of course. I'm the only one here who isn't a virgin because me and Drew were at it before we were even legal, to be honest' May responded.

'I wish me and Ash could be together' Serena whispered to herself.

'Dawn, I ain't even heard you talk about anyone in your life at all, unlike Serena who goes on about how great Ash is' May states

'I ain't got the time, May' Dawn responds.

(A/N: Still haven't decided if Dawn's going to be straight or a lesbian. Will probably delete this A/N once the story is done)

Hours later they all arrive in Kanto at an airport in Viridian City.

'We need to find our hotel, now' May whined.

'It's not that far away' Serena responds.

'Yeah, come on May, just walk there' Dawn joked.

'You two are mean' May complained.

'Says the one who tried to bully me about my crush on As-shit' Serena said before swearing.

'See it's obvious you have a crush on Ketchum' May joked.

'May, stop bullying Serena and get walking' Dawn intervened.

'Fine' May responded, defeated.

The three went to the hotel that was nearby to the Pokemon centre. After putting their bags in their rooms the three young women went outside to let their pokemon out of their pokeballs.

'Come on out everyone' The three women shouted throwing the pokeballs into the air.

(Dawn's team is the same except she has Typhlosion, Lopunny which can mega evolve, Espeon, Indeedee and Flapple) (May's team is the same except she has Snorlax, Delcatty, Blastoise, Altaria, Liepard and Chandelure) (Serena has the same team except she now has a Milotic, Rillaboom, Gardevoir and Pangaro).

The pokemon all came out of the pokeballs and onto the grassy fields nearby.

'Jeez, Serena you never told us about having a Rillaboom' May said in awe.

'I went to Galar for a vacation a while back and asked the professor there if I could take one of the starters' Serena responded.

'Ash will be impressed' Dawn teased.

'Yeah......' Serena responded with her face completely red.

'Have to say, Serena, i'm impressed' Serena heard from behind.

'Miette what on earth are you doing in Kanto' Serena asked, surprised to see her nemesis in the region.

'On vacation, of course' Miette responded innocently.

'Me and you both know why you're here and it isn't going to work' Serena stated aggressively.

'Chill girl, I ain't interested in Ash, I was only doing it to make you get with him. Speaking of which, are you and Ash together?' Miette responded.

'No, but I kind of kissed him' Serena replied quietly.

'What was that Serena? I couldn't hear you' Miette stated playfully.

'I KISSED HIM' Serena shouted by accident.

'This girl ain't the shy type anymore' Miette. stated

'Ehhh???' Serena said with her face still red.

'I bet he's the reason you're here' Miette said.

'Kinda.' Serena replied.

'What does that mean?' Miette asked.

'We're all here because we're ceremonial guests for the world tournament' Dawn replied for her friend.

'And we already know Ash will be there since he's a champion.' May added

'Well well, aren't you lucky, Serena' Miette teased.

'Miette I swear to Arceus, if you don't leave in the next 5 seconds, Rillabom is going to kick your sorry ass back to Kalos' Serena stated angrily.

'Ok, chill Serena, let me travel with you all, I want us to be friends.' Miette responded, a little worried by Serena's threat.

'I think you should consider, Serena' Dawn stated.

'Fine,' Serena said, giving in to her friend's demand.

'That's the spirit of the Kalos Queen' Miette stated.

'Hey Serena, I think we should take a walk in the city to take in some of the sights, what do you think?' May suggested.

'Sure, sounds like fun' Serena responded.

The group who had their pokemon out returned them to their pokeballs and went on their way in the city with Miette.

15 minutes later

May's POV

'Kanto is almost as beautiful as Hoenn, to be honest' I stated.

'Beauty can be in anything' Miette suggested.

'Get off me you thugs' We all heard another young woman shout.

'Listen, princess, we ain't messing around here, give us your stuff' Some thugs stated

'I told you, I won't give you any of my stuff' The women responded.

I saw her continue to struggle and even saw one of the thugs force her to the ground and then subsequently attempt to take advantage of her in a way that disgusted me and everyone else in the group. I couldn't let these thugs bully this woman like this. 

'Blaziken, come on out and use blaze kick on these two thugs' I shouted.

Blaziken exited out his Pokeball once I threw it and instantly set out to get rid of these violent thugs. Blaziken knocked both out before they could try anything.

'Are you ok?' I asked the young women.

'Yeah, I'm fine thanks to you' She said.

'What's your name?' I asked.

'Lillie, Lillie Aether' She responded.

'Nice, I'm May Maple and these are my friends: Dawn Berlitz, Miette Millefeui and Serena Yvonne' I stated.

'Nice to meet you all. It's good to be in the presence of honourable females' She stated.

'Those thugs look like team rocket grunts' I stated.

'Bastards' Serena added to my surprise.

'You ought to be careful around them, Lillie' I state.

'Yeah, I've had a few run-ins with them before' Lillie replied.

'Seriously?' I asked.

'Of course, when I was with my friends at the Pokemon School it was quite the common occurrence for those assholes with their annoying blue thingy to attack us and try to steal Ash's Pikachu' She responded.

'That's tough. Do you have a crush on Ash?' I replied.

'No, he's not my type, to be honest' She replied.

'That's great news, because Serena over here love-' Miette started but got cut off by Serena grabbing her ferociously.

'Do not even dare' Serena said angrily with her face crimson from what Miette just tried to say.

'The guys in my class weren't appealing to me to be honest, including Ash' Lillie stated.

'You want to tag along? We're here for the tournament by the way' I asked.

'Better to be safe than sorry' She responded.

'New friendships have been made today it seems' I suggested.

'I suppose so' Dawn said grinning.

'What are we going to do now, ladies?' Miette asked.

'Carry on having a good time' I responded.

Later that day in Vermillion City 

Ash's Pov

I had just finished talking with the others about some of my past journey's and recapping about some of the Pokemon I have had and people I've met when Calem decided to ask a question that caught me by surprise.

'Hey Ash, you single?' Calem asked.

I blushed a light pink on my cheeks as it was a bit of an awkward question for me.

'Yeah kinda' I respond.

'What do you mean by kinda, Ashy boy?' Gary asked.

'Spill' Goh added.

'Gary, I have a crush on a girl, and I think you probably know whom and you may know too Goh' I stated.

'Who is this girl and how on earth has she managed to capture this dense guy's heart' Gary asked.

'Her hair is amazing, the colour of it blends so naturally with her personality and her beauty, I am captivated by her every move and word that comes from her body. I first fell for her at the summer camp all those years ago but once she moved, my heart broke and I became dense because of the heartbreak, my feelings only re-emerged when she kissed me. Oh, and how can I forget her honey blonde hair. Her short hair was breathtaking for me' I said.

'What was her name, tell me, Ashy boy?' Gary asked.

'Serena. Serena Yvonne was her name. What I would give to see her again' I responded with my face feeling like it was on fire.

'Well, isn't this an interesting revelation' Gary stated smirking.

'What do you mean?' Calem and Goh both asked.

'Ash is the champion of Alola and Serena is the Kalos Queen. A good old celebrity romance like I remember my mother and father talking about when I was younger' Gary responded.

'Ah, Serena, I remember her from the summer camp, shy girl, but very close to you by the end of it' Goh stated.

(A/N: I've made it so that Goh, Chloe and Gary both knew Serena when they were younger with Gary, in particular, knowing more since Serena used to live in Pallet Town in this story.)

'Ash, was depressed when she left, he'd get bullied for it' Gary stated somberly.

'Yeah, it was rough when she left, and hell it was even rougher after we separated once more after she kissed me. I've held onto my feelings for her since then and now I'm desperate to see her again' I stated.

'Just because you're in love with her Ash, don't go trying to have sex with her if you win the tournament' Calem stated mockingly.

My face was still covered in red and it only grew from those comments.

The others decided to stop teasing me after this and we went outside and as soon as we did, I saw someone who I was pleasantly surprised to see.

'Hey, Paul, long time no see' I shouted.

'Ketchum, pleasant surprise to see you here.' Paul responded.

The rivalry between us was strong in Sinnoh but we respected each other these days.

'I'm guessing you're competing, Paul' I asked.

'Of course, I am a member of the Sinnoh Elite Four after all' Paul responded.

(A/N: It's been 5 years in this story since Ash travelled in Sinnoh and in that time Bertha has retired from her role in the elite four and Paul was selected as a replacement.)

'Anything you can tell me about the other competitors in the tournament' I asked.

'Ash, I don't mean to alarm you with this information but Tobias is competing in this tournament and he has even more legendaries than he did in the Sinnoh League, be careful' Paul responded.

'This is the ultimate test for me, Paul. I'm ready for anything' I responded.

'Typical Ketchum attitude' He replied jokingly.

As he finished that sentence I saw the bushes rumble in the corner of my eye.

'What's going on in those bushes?' I asked.

'Let me go check' Gary responded.

'I will, Gary' I interrupted.

I went over to the bushes and then something or rather someone appeared that I could not have been happier to see at that moment.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger again for you all. Who is it that Ash has seen? (Hint: it isn't Serena)

Who is Lillie's type?

When will Ash and Serena meet?

How will Ash overcome the sheer bullshit Tobias is packing for the league and what are Team Rocket up to this time?

Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter, it was longer than the first but still good hopefully. Leave suggestions below and also leave suggestions on who Misty, Calem and Dawn should be with (can't interfere with the pairings I confirmed last chapter). 

Until the next chapter, I bid you all farewell.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

105K 2.4K 106
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
38.9K 1.2K 25
Ash Ketchum, an undercover Super Spy under the G-Men and the unknown champion of Alola is on a mission to spread peace across the world, read to find...
1K 31 4
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...