Royalty

By tanktanmar

Adora is picked to attend a royalty school where they teach you everything about being a proper princess. Wil... More

Welcome
New Girl
Friends?
Room 765
Party
Hospital
Bonding
Past
New Friend and Past Issues
Halloween Special
Falling in love
Evergreens
I miss you
Avoiding
According to plan

Old life

270 22 84
By tanktanmar

Harry Styles=my girlfriend/ don't kill me but this is gonna be short because I had to re write it again😀🤚🏻

Catra's POV
I wake up on a strange room, I have my hands tied up and I feel like I can't move.

"Well, I am glad you woke up Catra" a masculine raspy voice said

"Who are you and where am I?" I ask

"Don't you remember me? I was once a very important person in your life.." he says

"Show yourself!!" I ask sternly. I was scared, the place was cold and really dark. There was only a window but it brought only a little of light. What are they gonna do to me? I am probably gonna die, and without telling Adora my feeling towards her, without feeling the touch of her soft rosy lips against mine, but I don't think would happen even if I died.

The person in the shadows finally came to light and showed his face. Why him? Well Adora, it was really nice meeting you....

Adora's POV
"Bow!!! Have you seen Catra!!!??" I scream in the loud music

"No!!! Wasn't she with you!!!??" He asked

"She went to grab a drink and haven't come since!!!"
I start to worry about her, she once told me that there were people chasing her, but she never told me who.

"Imma go and try to find her okay!??" I say

"Okay!!! Be careful!!" Bow says

"I will!!"

I make my way through the crowd and find the bar, I see a bartender cleaning cups and I make my way there.

"Um, excuse me. Have you seen a short girl with brown hair, heterochromatic eyes, with freckles? I blush as I start to describe Catra, I've noticed how beautiful her freckles are, they match completely with her eyes.

"Um no? I just came here, me and my cremates take turns on the bar, sorry" she says while placing some cups on cabinets

"Ok, thank you" I start to worry more than before, what if something happened to her? That question was killing me by just imagining what could have happened. I start to think a way on how I can find Catra, she doesn't answer her phone so I have to go look for her.

I start heading to our bedroom, and opened the door. I started panicking and decided to call Mara for help. As I was about to reach my phone some hands touched my shoulders and panicked and hit the person in the face.

"OW, What the fuck Adora!!" Catra says while holding her eye

"Catra??!!" I say, as I rush over to her and embrace her in a tight hug

"Hello?" she says while hugging back

"HELLO?! Where were you? I was worried about you"

"I was in the bathroom, I didn't feel good so I went there and kinda puked" I know when Catra lies, and she is doing it right now. But it was a long day and maybe she should just rest a little.

"Look, I am tired and I am going to bed, you can go back to the party if you want" She said, while turning around to grab some pijamas from her cabinet.

"No, I wanna stay, I am pretty tired too" I said. Catra went to the bathroom to change while I changed in the bedroom. 3 minutes later Catra got out of the bathroom and headed to her bed. She seemed off, like if something was not right.

"Catra" I say

"mhm" she mumbles while staring at the ceiling. I stand in front of her bed, she sat up and looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"Can..we sleep...together?" I ask while rubbing the back of my neck

"Wh- Wha-"

"NOT in THAT way- I'm- like you know....cuddle?" I say while blushing a little bit (that's gay Adora omg🙄🤚🏻)

"Sure" she said while making space on her bed for me to lay down next to her.
I crawled on her bed and made my way under the covers, it was warm.

"Are you okay?" I ask Catra, seemed a little bit shy

"Yeah, I am fine. It's just school stuff and all" I don't believe her

"Hey it's okay, We will look out for each other, you look out for me and I look out for you"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested  my head on her stomach, I could hear her stomach rumbling but I could also hear a soft purring.

*Next Morning*
I wake up to a hot air hitting my face, I slowly open my eyes to realize that Catra's face is only inches away from mine. I blush instantly but stay still. Catra soon slowly opens her eyes too and we interlock them with each other. Oh her eyes, I could look at them for hours and never get bored, they were just so beautiful. But then things changed a little, both Catra and I were leaning in. Was this it? Am I gonna make my dream come true? We get closer and closer, my heart is beating fast and I feel like I am in a dream? And then...

*BREAK* (No story)
Guys, soo I decided that I am not gonna make Adora and Catra Kiss until my girlfriend kisses me😡 my girlfriend reads this story so go after her in the comments😃 I love y'all but I need love too :( ok now let's continue the story :)

"GOODMORNING CATRA AND ADORA" Mara says while barging into the room with two trays of food. (God damit Mara🙄🤚🏻)
Both Catra and I get away from each other, and we move into different directions to avoid eye contact with Mara and ourselves.

"Did I interrupt something?" Mara asked while looking at both of us weirdly

"NO!" We say in sync

"Okaaaaaay, today is a very important day for both of you!!! So I decided to free my schedule for today and help you guys get ready!"Mara chirps from happiness.
Today Catra and I get out of the hospital, it is our last day here and back to Brightmoon High. Back to our old life, the life where Catra and I didn't bond as much as we do now. (It was about time author, this was about to turn into a Hospital AU🙄🤚🏻)

"Yeah, we should get ready" Catra said while standing up and heading to the bathroom locking the door.
"Adora, are you sure I didn't interrupt something?, you two seem really weird and off" Mara asked concerned, but I know it's not because she feels like she did something wrong, but because she is afraid her ship will not sail because she interrupted us(literally the whole fandom)

"No, don't worry" I say while heading to the food of tray Mara brought. There were pancakes and hot chocolate, but I didn't feel like eating right now(give it to me🙄🤚🏻) Catra got out of the bathroom with her bag and some things she had in there. There was an awkward silence between the three of us and I could judge by Mara's face she really wished a patient started loosing blood right now.

"Okay, we should really start packing now. Catra's mom is gonna come and pick you both up in any minute so let's hurry" Mara says to break the silence.

*Time skip brought to you by my sad ass wanting my girlfriend right now :(*

Everything was packed up and we were ready to go. I would really miss this place, I know this is a hospital but I have really good memories here.

"Ok ready to go?" I ask Catra

"Yeah" she says, she is still a little odd, she has been since last night.

"Guys I will miss you sooooo much, come here" Mara says while hugging us both

"We will miss you too Mara, but I promise we will visit!!" I say

"Catra? Adora?" A strong feminine voice calls for us, it was Shadow Weaver. She already had the carriage waiting for us (if you saw the movie you would notice they used carriages not cars, don't come at me)

"We will visit we promise!!" we wave at Mara as the hospital disappears in the distance. We didn't notice at first, but Catra and I were holding hands. I was enjoying it, it was quiet, windy, calm.

"I am very glad both of you got better, we have a lot of things to do. Specially you Catra" But Shadow Weaver had to ruin the moment. Catra took her hand away from mine and wrapped both her hands around her arms. I knew Catra was insecure around her mother, she always body shamed her or told her things just to make her feel bad. She didn't physically abuse her but she verbally did.

*Time skip* I am waiting for my kisses Harry Styles

After a very long ride back to the school, we finally arrived. As soon as we hoped off the carriage Shadow Weaver entered the school, opening the big doors. I still remember the first time I came here, I was so nervous. Something I realized was that our friends were waiting for us in the entry, as soon as they saw us they came rushing to us.

"Adora!!!" Glimmer said while running towards me, I get ready because I know she will probably make me fall. And I was right

"Adora, I missed you so much, Bow doesn't know the difference between a pad and a tampon!!" Glimmer said while hugging me to death

"How am I supposed to know what that is!!" Bow says

"I missed you too guys, but can you help me get up"

"Yeah, sorry" Glimmer says while standing up and helping me. I looked over at Catra, Scorpia had been hugging her for the past 5 minutes, Catra was about to pass out because her hugs were too strong but she could still breathe.

"Ok girls, go and get ready on your dorm, once you are ready Adora you can have the day free to rest a little and Catra you make sure to come to my office" Shadow Weaver said before leaving. I decided to take this time alone I will have with Catra to talk to her and clear things up, things have been weird on the hospital, her dad, her suddenly dissapearing. But I can't judge her, her life looks pretty messed up.

"Catra, let's go" I say. She walks to my direction and stands beside me as we start walking to our dorm.

We used the elevator this time because we didn't wanna risk our legs any longer. We walked on a  comfortable silence, I could notice she was sad because she looked worried about something, but what?

Catra's POV

We finally arrived at the school, and I was walking with Adora at my side. My mother called me to her office and I knew that she would start giving me tons of work to do because of my "Royal Duties". And I still have the picture of him in my head, I still remember the halloween party, it was horrible, having to see his face again, I just wanted to puke every time I saw him. And on top of that, I was about to kiss Adora. She wanted to do it too because she started leaning in too, but we had a little...distraction.

"Adoraaaa!! Catraaaa!!" A high pitched feminine voice started talking. It was Flutterina, she was Adora's fairy

"Oh I am so happy you are back! Welcome!" Flutterina says while she rested on Adora's head.

"I am happy to see you too!, how is eveything?" Adora asks, we just arrived and Adora already wants to catch up with school, I swear sometimes she can just play the smarty pants card. I wish I had her motivation tho, I have been controlled from my mother my past years. After more and more walking we finally arrived to our dorm.

"Umm, I should probably go, I have to arrange your schedule for your classes Adora, bye!!" Flutterina says as she leaves the bedroom

"I should probably go now, I don't want my mom giving me a speech on how late and irresponsible I was" I say

"Okay see you later" Adora says, and then I leave the room leaving Adora alone. I wanted to spend time with her, something about her just makes me a different person around people, its strange.

I start walking and walking, making turns and going downstairs as I finally arrive to a big door, my mother's office. I take a big breath in and exhale to try and calm myself down before I enter hell.

"Finally" she says while sitting up on her chair

"Sorry, I still have trouble moving around. I haven't recovered fully from my che-"

"I don't care, you are gonna tell me in this instant why the hell were you speaking with your father"

oh no

"How do you know I was speaking to my father?" I ask

"So it's true!?"

"It was only for a day! He did nothing to me!"

"HE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH HIM!"

"MOM, I declined!"

"That still doesn't take the fact you spoke to him!! He abandoned us, he is a bad person, a baby that was scared so he ran away and now he came back just to take the only thing he left me from me!"

"That's not true! You're lying! Dad is not like that!" My mother came closer to me and slapped me across the face, I grab my cheek with both my hands as I feel tears falling down my face.

"I am your mother, don't you DARE call me that ever again"

"Are you really?..." I mumble quietly but loud enough for her to hear

"Get out, NOW!" she said sternly

I turn around and make my way to the door making sure to open it as quick as possible and get out of there quickly. I ran and ran heading to my dorm, I could feel the tears on my cheeks getting dry from the wind hitting my face. Why me? Why did I have to live like this? I was too concentrated on my thoughts I didn't even realized I was already in from of my door. I walk in silently trying not to make any noise.

"Catra?" Adora says

"Umm, hey.." I say while keeping my head down for her not to notice the tears on my face, my red eyes, and a pinkish color on my right cheek.

"That was fast, are you okay? did something happen?" Adora asks while trying to get close to me but I just backed away

"No, nothing happened" I tried to walk away but Adora grabbed my hand and stopped me. She walked slowly in front of me and I could feel her eyes on me, I still had my head down.

"Catra look at me" Adora said, sternly but at the same time calmly. I trail my eyes from my feet to her eyes

"She did this to you?" she asked while placing a hand on my cheek, I nodded slowly. She then pulled me into a warm hug, where I collapsed myself to the floor and started crying silently.

"I just don't get why she doesn't like me" I mumble through tears

"Shh, it's okay. I am here for you, I will always be here for you no matter what. You look out for me and I look out for you, remember?" We stayed hugging each other on the floor for 3 whole minutes until I pulled away from the hug and looked at her eyes. Oh her eyes were just like crystals, they were blue like the ocean, they were ocean eyes that every time I stared at, they could make me feel a lot of things at the same time. But I suddenly changed my vision and was now looking at her lips.

It was just as in the hospital, this feeling of wanting to kiss her so bad returned. But I think she got the memo, because the next thing I know I feel those warm lips on mine.

and it wasn't a dream...

or a thought...

It was real, as real as the love I have towards this idiot.

————————————————————————
I decided to have mercy with y'all and give you a kiss, but I still need love Harry Styles🙄🤚🏻, this chapter I have no words for it, I hate it for some reason, but what truly matters is that I gave you your daily gay couple. Anyways thanks for the votes, comments and if you have Twitter follow me🙂

-CEO of this emojis🙄🤚🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 202 20
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost her best friend with many more friends along the way because they have gotten got...
76.2K 2.3K 17
COMPLETED. Adora finds her long lost friend while working in a summer camp. Will she be able to reconnect that connection? (Human CatraxAdora) WARN...
47K 2K 13
Completed! Adora hasn't had a good amount of sleep In a while because her dreams are filled with a certain someone who use to be her best friend Thi...
218K 7.1K 46
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost some friends previously because of them being adopted but there is a possibility o...