แด˜สส€ส€สœษชแด„ แด ษชแด„แด›แดส€ส// แด›สœแด‡ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœ...

By tessaRyoung

๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐šข๐š›๐š›๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€„
โœบ
Doorstep Delivery [Edited]
Keeper of the Keys [Edited]
Diagon Alley [Edited]
Platform 9ยพ [Edited]
Welcome to Hogwarts [Edited]
Potions and Parcels [Edited]
New Seeker [Edited]
Three-Headed Sentinel [Edited]
Facts and Feathers [Edited]
Quidditch [Edited]
Christmas Gift [Edited]
Norbert [Edited]
The Forbidden Forest [Edited]
Up to Something [Edited]
The trapdoor [Edited]
Mark of love [Edited]
โœฐ
In a cage [Edited]
The cottage. [Edited]
THE WHOMPING WILLOW
GILDEROY LOCKHART
MUDBLOODS AND MURMURS
THE DEATHDAY PARTY
THE WRITING ON THE WALL
THE ROGUE BLUDGER
THE DUELING CLUB
THE POLYJUICE POTION
THE VERY SECRET DIARY
CORNELIUS FUDGE
ARAGOG
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN
DOBBY'S REWARD
๊•ค
SUMMER OF 1993
OWLS POST
EARL'S BIGGEST MISTAKE
THE KNIGHT BUS
ERIC ATLAS QUINN
THE LEAKY CUALDRON
THE DEMENTOR
TALONS AND LEAVES
THE BOGGART IN THE WARDROBE.
NOVEMBER '79
FLIGHT OF THE FAT LADY
GRIM DEFEAT P.T 1
THE GRIM DEFEAT.
THE MARAUDERS MAP

The Vanishing Glass [Edited]

2.3K 51 9
By tessaRyoung

Bluebell was sleeping soundly in her room, under the cupboard when she was wakened up by her aunt Bianca.

A lanky, tall woman with blonde short hair, striking blue eyes, that always seem to gleam with hatred towards Bluebell.

"Up. Get your lazy arse up."

She knocks on her closet door repeatedly.
"Now!"

Smacks the door of the closet once again.

Bluebell was a bit surprised that she was up this early, the woman after her fourth breakup of the month was never up before noon.

Bluebell sighs running a hand over her face tiredly and opening her brown-ish eyes, a few blonde strings of hair fall on her forehead where she has an ugly yet peculiar scar that resembles the lightning before the thunder.

With another sigh, she turns on her bedroom light, blue reach out to grab her ugly glasses but decided against them. She had never liked them, they make her eyes look gigantic so she usually rather stay blind as a bat.

That was when she heard the loud jumps from above her and already knowing who was causing it Bluebell rolled her eyes, it was Olivia, her cousin, a small brunette girl with too much free time in her hands and a need to make Bluebell's life miserable. Not the best combination for Bluebell.

"Wake up, orphan! We're goin' to the zoo with the Dursley's" shouted the girl.

"Shut up." Bluebell looks up to the join works of the stairs with small amounts of specks of dust rising.

Olivia scoffed, coming down the stairs and running for the kitchen. Bluebell tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by the brunette girl. "Too slow."

"Cunt" she mutters.

Blue walks into the kitchen, dressed in an outgrown plane red shirt, jean shorts and old black converse. It's Olivia's old clothes, Blue was maybe not as small in height but she was thinner because Bianca doesn't always feel the need to feed her as she tells her, so the clothes were mostly outgrown on her.

"Did we buy that fat ass of Dudley a gift?" Olivia asked her mom as she took a seat on the table.

Bianca shrugs from her seat and lights a cigarette while looking at the paper "His gift is that you accepted his invitation"

"Well, what are you waitin' for?" The woman then turns to Blue unpleasantly "Cook the bloody breakfast."

Bluebell restrains herself from glaring at her, having learned not to from the last time which earns her a slap across the face so instead, she gets to work, she begins to heat a couple of waffles and turn the coffeemaker on.

Despite not being able to see clearly, she knows where everything is.

"I can't wait to see all those animals, too bad we have to go with the Dursley's," said Olivia looking through a magazine most likely about Prince Charles latest scandal.

"Eager to be with your own?" Bluebell mumble a small smirk on her face as she moved to place the warm waffles on the plate.

"Oi." She could feel Olivia glaring dagger to the back of her face.

"Little turd, brin' me my damn coffee now," Bianca said letting a puff of smoke, Ignoring Oliva and Bluebell.

She put a plate of waffles in front of Olivia ignoring the sneer on her mouth before putting the coffee on a cup and taking it to her aunt.

"Careful Bianca, I heard coffee makes your teeth piss-yellow and I'm sure the next man you trap into dating you won't appreciate it... Unless you are into that stuff." said blue sarcastically earning a dirty look from Bianca.

"It's too fuckin' early to hear your annoying voice King, keep your mouth shut before I shut it for you," Bianca warns.

Bluebell dislikes her aunt with a burning passion but she can pack a punch but then again that had never stopped her before. Before she could answer, there was a loud crash behind her, she turns to see Olivia's waffles on the floor.

"What did you put in those ?" asked the brunette, her face scrunched in disgust.

"The normal bloody syrup?" said Blue frowning.

"Well, it tastes disgusting, pick it up and make me another one," demand Olivia with an evil smirk on her lips.

Bluebell greeted her teeth in anger and didn't make a move to pick them up until her aunt hit the back of her head.

"Did she stutter? Pick it up and make another one."

The girl, despite herself, did as told. She hated living there. She used to tolerate it when her sister still lived with them but the minute Amelia turn 17 Bianca kicked her out of the house and don't let her see Bluebell.

The only thing that keeps her going was that Amelia left with the promise to come back for her.

Although as the years go by she feels her hope crumble. She hasn't heard from her sister in 4 years and she misses her terribly.

She had faint memories of Amelia telling her stories about his magical place and telling her many stories about it and their mother. Stories she can't remember now but she used to love them.

Faint memories are the only thing she has to remember her sister all because Olivia once thought it would be funny to start a fire in the middle of the living room with her things. Bluebell was devastated, more so about her belongings than the house catching fire.

┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈

Outside the house, the cool air of the morning was hitting her face as the three girls walk towards the Dursley's whose house was 3 houses down theirs.

After the fire, they moved to the suburbs when Blue was about seven, they used to live in the northwest of England more specifically Manchester, where Bluebell and the Scott's had slightly picked up an accent. But since they moved Bianca is trying to correct it for the sake of her social status and unfortunately, it did seem to be working if it wasn't she wouldn't have to be dragged to the Dursley's.

Bluebell didn't like the Dursley's, they were always on their high horse, just like Scott's try to be. They look down at her like dirt. Maybe that's why they get along.

The Bluebell hate club, where the vision is not only hated on Bluebell King but to bring people together. Wonderful.

"I can't wait to the zoo. I'm really lookin' forward to it." Said Olivia.

"I supposed it should be nice." Said Bianca nonchalantly, inhaling the last of the cigarette before putting it out.

"Home sweet home, aye?" Bluebell smirks as they arrived at the Dursley's, but that smirk was soon wiped out of her face when Bianca grabbed the back of her hair harshly.

"Listen 'ere girl, I'm only takin' ya because I 'ave none to left to with and I ain't lettin' ya alone in the 'ouse so ya can eat all the food or touch the telly, that said, I see any funny business and ya won't see the light of the sun in a week." Bianca warns, the cockney accent thick.

"Fine." Blue hiss, glaring up at the older Woman.

"Can we hurry the fuck up?" Exasperated Olivia, Bianca nods quickly let go of Bluebell hair. "Go ahead, love."

She knocks on the door and soon it opens revealing the fat ugly Mr Dursley, behind him his stuck up wife and fat son, all with fake greeting smiles.

This trip was going to be hell.

┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈

At the London Zoo, the Dursley's and Scott's are in the reptile house, looking at a large Boa constructor. Bluebell had to narrow her eyes to see the reptile a little more clearly.

"Make it move." Whines Dudley, looking at the snake through the glass.

His father Vernon taps the glass of the cage. "Move!"

Bluebell wanted to scoff as if the snake was going to listen to that idiot.

When it didn't do anything Olivia taps the glass much harder "MOVE" Bianca nervously winces and shove her daughter slightly.

"He's asleep!" Blue glared at the others catching her tongue just in time before it could say something that could potentially get her in trouble.

Dudley rolled his eyes "He's boring."

"Yeah, let's go and see the lizards," said Olivia.

Dudley, Olivia and their parents head over to another enclosure while Bluebell is left with the snake.

"Sorry 'bout them." Bluebell sighs leaning her head in her hand as she stared at the large snake "They don't understand what it's like y'know, lying there day after day, havin' people press their ugly faces in on you."

The snake looks up at Bluebell and blinks, giving the idea it could understand her.

"Can you... hear me?" Asks the girl wide-eyed.

The snake moves her head up and down.

"It's just... I've never talked to a snake before.Well... That if ya don't count the Scotts, I suppose." Said Bluebell smirking at her joke "Say, do you talk to people often?"

The snake shakes its head.

Bluebell hums and looks at the description of the snake at the side of the cage "You're from Burma? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?"

The snake turns its head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity.

"I see." Bluebell mumbles "Just like me then. I never knew my parents, either."

The now awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He comes over to the glass, knocking Blue to the floor with little effort.

"Mummy, dad, come here!" He shouted for the others "Look Olivia, you won't believe what the snake is doing!"

Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall, starting at the snake in awe all the while Blue was glaring at him. Suddenly, the glass disappears, causing Dudley to wretch forward, losing his balance.

"Whoa! Ahh! Ahh!!" Dudley falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water.

Blue snickers at what she saw when the snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of the girl.

"Thanks." It said as it slithered near her.

Bluebell smile "No problem, mate."

The then snake slivers off to the exit causing havoc around the room as it did.

"SNAKE!" Someone yelled.

There was lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure. Seeing that he is now trapped, he pounds the glass in panic.

"Mum, mummy!" He cries

Petunia notices him in the exhibit and yelled "AHH!"

"Mum, Dad help! Help me!" Cried the fat boy.

"Oh hell" mutters Olivia looking at Dudley in fear and shock.

"My darling boy! How did you get in there?! How did you get in there?" Asked Vernon in panic

"Dursley, oh, Dursley!" Cried Petunia.

Bluebell grins and snickers softly, but stops when Bianca notices it and glares down at her.

Her grin disappears, knowing that she is in trouble with Bianca.

"Shit."

┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈

Back at the Scott's, a grumpy Olivia walks inside. "Bloody hell, I cannot believe we had to leave early." She whined.

She walks in the living room forgetting about the other two people coming behind her.

Bluebell and Bianca enter.

The older woman slams the door and shoves Blue against a wall hardly, taking her by the hair.

"What the fuck did you do, Freak?" Asked Bianca

"I didn't do anything." Bluebell tried to explain even if she herself had little idea what happened "One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like... like magic!"

Bianca snarks at this, shoves the girl in the cupboard under the stairs by the hair and slams the door.

"There's no such thing as bloody magic!" She blackens out the vent on the door.

"Cunt."

She wanted to cry but that would do nothing good, the voice of Bianca whispering that she shouldn't cry because nobody would care, no one will save her and Bluebell knows this.

So instead of crying, Bluebell gritted her teeth and kick the door one last time out of anger before slumping into the bed.

┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈

Days later Blue was watching Olivia trying her school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

"Gorgeous, twirl" Bianca said, she takes a photograph of her. "I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings."

"Please don't tell me I'll have to wear that too?" Asked Bluebell drawing their attention.

"What, you? In the Smeltings?" Olivia scoffs as if it was the funniest thing ever.

"Ha!"  Bianca and Olivia laugh in amusement.

"As if, don't be so fuckin' stupid, you're goin'g to the state school where you belon'" Bianca muses rolling her eyes.

She goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler.

"And this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it." She said before pausing her actions and glaring at Bluebell "Why am I doing you're work? It's you who should be dyeing this."

"But that's Olivia's old uniform. It'll fit me like bits of old snake skin." Complain the blonde girl.

"It'll fit you bloody fine." She glared at her before pausing her actions "Why am I doing you're work? It's you who should be —"

The usual sound of the door ring made her stop, "Go get the post and then come to finish you're uniform."

Blue leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which if she put the lettle closed to her face, could she that had her name on it with her address of where she slept.

Her aunt comes back from the room and make herself a martini, puffing smoke from a newly lit cigarette and her cousin, now in normal clothes, sits on the table reading magazines.

Blue walks in with the mail and hands it to her Aunt, then walks to her seat with her letter.

"Only bills" the older woman roll her eyes and put the mail away drinking her martini.

She suddenly notices Blue letter and snatches it from her "What's this?"

"It's mine give it back" Said Blue annoyed.

"Yours? Who'd be writing to you?" Asked Olivia forgetting about her magazine.

The two girls gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter which Bluebell couldn't recognize.

Bianca look up, Olivia started at the letter weirdly and Blue rolled her eyes. "Just give it back."

"This is bullshit." Said the older blonde and burns the letter with her cigarette.

"No, you—" Bluebell lips purses as she watches the letter burn. "Fuck off."

"What did you say to me?" Bianca snarled at her.

"I said fuck off." Bluebell shouted before turning on her heels back under the stairs.

Through all the week letters have been constantly arriving and each time Bianca got rid of them, even going as far as nailing wood into the door, it was driving her mad until the Sunday.

The family is sitting around while Blue is passing biscuits.

"Fine day, Sunday." Bianca gushes "In my opinion, the best day of the week. Why is that, Livy?" She Asks.

When Olivia, who was busy playing with makeup, shrugs and didn't answer, Blue turn to her aunt while giving her a biscuit "It's because there's no post on Sunday, Innit?"

"For the first time in your useless life, you are right, Bluebell. No post on Sunday."  Bianca beams eating her biscuit "Ha! No fuckin' letters today. No, ma'am. Not one single bloody letter, not one..." She waves her wand lazily "Chug me my fags, little turd."

As Bluebell goes to bring the cigarette, she notices a shadow outside the window. Outside, millions of owls are perched.

"No, sir, not one blasted, miserable-"

A letter shoots out of the fireplace and zips across the woman's face, cutting her off.

"What the..."

There is a rumbling and then millions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace. The two other girls shrieks in horror as Blue watches in amazement.

"What the fuck? Make it stop! Please make it stop!" cries Olivia as she put herself in the fetal position.

"Go away, ahh!" Scream Bianca moving her hands around failing to do anything.

"What is it?" yelled Olivia, terrified "Please tell me what's happening!"

Bluebell jumps onto the coffee table to grab a letter. She gets one and tries to run away but Bianca was just as quick.

"Give me that!" She yelled her hair sticking out of everywhere "Give me that letter you freak" She chases the girl and grabs her before she gets into her closet.

"Get off you crazy hag! Ahh!" Blue screams, trying to get herself off Bianca.

Bianca restrains Blue as several letters begin to shoot everywhere around the house.

"They're my letters! Let go of me!"

"You little—"

The wood plank that her aunt nailed in front of the letterbox at the beginning of the week finally breaks from the excess pressure of the letters shooting through the letter.

Bianca let out a loud yelled "That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!"

"Mum, you've gone mad, haven't you?!" Said Olivia watching with a horrified look on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.1K 42
ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
2.5K 38 14
โ ษช แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด„สœษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… ษช แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด„ส€แด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… ส™แดœแด› ษช แด€แด ๐’๐’๐’• ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด โž
760K 32.6K 91
-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ...
29.8K 623 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...