TMNT and RWBY

By jim654

A crossover between TMNT and RWBY. Deep below the sewers in the city of Vale, there lives four mutant turtles... More

Things Change
A Shining Beacon
Mouser Chase
Attack of the Mousers
Meet Casey and Yang
Nano
Darkness on the Edge of Vale
The Way of Invisibility
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup
Painting the Town Green
Extracurricular
Burning Blues
Dancing in Shadows
Fallen Angel
Garbageman
The Shredder Strikes Part 1
The Shredder Strikes Part 2
Turtle Titan & Crimson Crow
Notes from the Underground Part 1
Notes from the Underground Part 2
Notes from the Underground Part 3
The King
The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1
The Shredder Strikes Back Part 2
Tales of Leo
The Monster Hunter
Return to Vale Part 1
Return to Vale Part 2
Return to Vale Part 3
Raph, Yang, and Cub
The Search for Splinter Part 1
The Search for Splinter Part 2
The Fugitoid
Trouble with Triceratons
The Big House
Triceraton Wars
Secret Origins Part 1
Secret Origins Part 2

The Arena

323 12 3
By jim654

Raz: "Good morning, fellow Sorians and guest species"! "Welcome once again to the Tri-Sports Arena"!

Zed: "We've got some lineup for this full day of games". "It should be quite a spectacle for our record attendance here today, Raz".

Raz: "All right, Zed, let's see this morning's first event".

The two Triceraton sports announcers said, working the crowd and making everyone in the stands cheer even louder as their attention was directed to either the turtles and Team RWBY facing off against their massive alien foe or the holographic screens displaying the action in the arena.

Zed: "Yeah, the alien turtles and huntresses versus the Spasmosaur". "Looks to be exciting".

Raz: "Or over really quickly".

The turtles and Team RWBY took a few steps back as the Spasmosaur roared at them.

Leo: "So, this is The Games, huh"?

Yang: "You know, I kinda thought our first time in an arena like this would be during the Vytal Festival".

Weiss: "If we survive long enough to go home, maybe we will get to experience competing in the tournament".

Mikey: "Which I'm hoping is a lot more Parcheesi-like than this".

The Spasmosaur let out a loud roar before swinging one of its tentacles at our heroes. Forcing them to jump away as the appendage slammed against the ground where they once stood.

Donnie: "Um, they're expecting us to fight that thing"?

Raph: "No". "They're expecting that thing to eat us"!

Raph said to Donnie as the two of them, along with Ruby and Blake backed away as the Spasmosaur moved to turn them into its next meal.

Leo: "Well, let's see if we can give it a little indigestion"! "Ruby, with me"!

Ruby: *nods* "On it"!

Ruby said before she and Leo quickly grabbed one another and they both burst into red and blue rose petals as they rushed towards the Spasmosaur. Their bodies reformed as they both went in to kick the Spasmosaur, only for one of its tentacles to come out of nowhere, swat them out of the air, and send them crashing into the ground.

Zed: "Oh, that's gotta hurt, Raz"! "Those aliens had better come up with a better tactic or this bout is gonna be a short one".

Blake and Weiss came and helped Ruby and Leo back on their feet.

Blake: "Are you both alright"?

Ruby: *groans* "Yeah".

Ruby said before looking at Leo.

Ruby: "Plan B"?

Leo: *nods* "Plan B".

As everyone nodded in agreement as well, the turtles and Team RWBY collectively charged to attack the Spasmosaur all at once. But when they got close, Mikey and Yang were swatted away by its tentacles and were sent flying into the walls of either side of the arena while the others were grabbed and swung around. Ruby and Blake used their semblances to escape the Spasmosaur's grip before trying to free their friends. But the creature did not make it easy for them as it continuously swung them around. As soon as Ruby and Blake thought they'd seen the perfect chance to free someone, a tentacle came out of nowhere and caught them once again before being pulled toward the Spasmosaur's mouth.

Zed: "Yowsa"! "I'd say this bout is just about over"!

Raz: "And fans, don't forget to pick up your event program at any of the Arena's sales kiosks".

Meanwhile, in the laboratory, a live feed of The Games was displayed on the screen for Zanramon and the Fugitoid to see the turtles and Team RWBY's battle against the Spasmosaur.

Raz: "At only fifteen klecks, it's a steal".

Zanramon: "Such a pity". "It looks as if your friends aren't going to make it". "Of course, if you were to agree to build the teleportal device for me, I could stop the match". "Set your friends free".

Fugitoid: "I already told you, I won't do it"! "I can't"!

Zanramon: *clears throat* "Well then, let's watch as your eight friends are torn to pieces in the Arena". "And know...you could have saved them".

Zanramon said, emphasizing the fact that the Fugitoid could've saved the turtles and Team RWBY if he'd chosen to comply instead of being stubborn.

Meanwhile, back in the arena, Triceratons piloting air cars fly overhead as the turtles and Team RWBY struggle to escape from the Spasmosaur.

Zed: "This one is just about over, fans".

Mikey: "Hang tight, guys"!

Mikey yells before getting off the ground and rushes towards the Spasmosaur. Yang soon did the same and joined Mikey as the two ran up the creature's back. Upon reaching its head, they jumped high into the air where they then grabbed ahold of one another and repositioned themselves so that Yang was pressing her feet against Mikey's plastron. Using all of her strength, Yang used her feet to send Mikey flying downwards and his shell smashed into the head of the Spasmosaur, forcing the creature to let go of the others.

Once freed, Raph rolls across the ground before coming to a stop. Growling in anger, he charges at the Spasmosaur and leaps at its face only to be swatted away by its tongue. But that also sent him in Weiss' direction who quickly sent him flying back at the creature with one of her glyphs and allowed him to kick its face. Following that up, Weiss summoned two more glyphs to tie down the Spasmosaur's tentacles. Allow Leo and Ruby to rush up the creature's body and jump onto its head where they punched and kicked at it. All the while, Donnie and Blake grabbed onto a tentacle on either side of the Spasmosaur's body, prompting it to swing its appendages into the air to get rid of them. But Donnie and Blake managed to hang on and slide down the tentacle and together they kicked the Spasmosaur's face, prompting Leo and Ruby to jump off and regroup with everyone.

This sudden turn of events shocked the people in the arena as they genuinely thought that the turtles and Team RWBY were done for.

Zed: "Wait a minute"! "Those little guys are fighting back"!

Although our heroes have proven they were not easy prey, fighting the Spasmosaur proved to be more difficult than they'd thought.

Ruby: *panting* "Do you think we hurt it"?

Leo: *shakes head* "Not enough"!

Leo said before he and everyone had to defend themselves against the creature's tentacles which were trying to grab them. But it was while doing this that they discovered that no matter how many punches or kicks they landed on the Spasmosaur's body, it just was not effective.

Donnie: "The elasticity of its flesh is too resilient"!

Mikey: "And it's really rubbery, too"!

Blake: "We'll need to find a way to pierce through its skin, otherwise we'll all be its lunch"!

Blake yelled as she defended herself against a tentacle. But as Leo dodged another tentacle that tried to strike him, he glanced behind him at the enormous statue of Zanramon at the other end of the arena and an idea quickly popped into his head.

Leo: "Guys, we gotta run".

Raph: "No way"! "I never run".

Weiss: "This isn't the time, Raphael, now run"!

So while Raph stayed in place, everyone else started running and after looking up at the Spasmosaur, Raph ran after the others to join them while the large alien creature gave chase.

Zed: "Don't forget folks, this event is co-sponsored by Red Sam's Yum Stuff, makers of the best meat food on a stick treat in the galaxy or any other"!

The sports announcer said before him and everyone's attention was drawn back to the turtles and Team RWBY being chased by the Spasmosaur. Which was surprisingly fast despite its complete lack of legs.

Raz: "Check it out, Zed". "I didn't know the Spasmosaur could move that fast"! "Radar just clocked it at ninety-seven grutons per helic"!

Mikey: "Here comes ugly"!

When the turtles and Team RWBY were about to reach the arena wall...

Leo: "Now everybody, when I say jump...jump"!

At Leo's order, they all collectively jumped onto the wall and backflipped off it. The Spasmosaur, unable to stop itself, crashed into the wall with enough force to cause the wall to crumble down and destroy the statue's supports, causing it to topple over and fall on top of the Spasmosaur where the finger of the statue pierced through its body, killing it in an instant before it was buried under a pile of rubble.

This momentarily shocked everyone in the audience into silence before they erupted into cheers. But they weren't the only ones who cheered as the Fugitoid also did as well as he yelled:

Fugitoid: "Booyah, as the boys would say". "Ha, ha, ha". "My friends seem to have broken your statue, Prime Leader". "So sorry".

In a fit of rage, Prime Leader Zanramon walked over and slammed his fist on a control panel, shattering it before he took out a communications device to demand:

Zanramon: "I want those eight off-worlders destroyed"! "Destroyed"! "Do you hear me"?

But then, Zanromon noticed how the crowd was cheering for the turtles and Team RWBY and-

Zanramon: "No, wait". "I have an even better idea". "Something very cruel".

Back in the arena, Mikey waved and bowed to the crowd before beginning to show off along with Ruby.

Mikey: "Float like a butterfly"!

Ruby: "Sting like a bee"!

They exclaimed as they shared a high-five.

Mikey: "Who the turtle"?

Ruby: "You the turtle"!

Mikey: "Who the turtle"?

Ruby: "You the turtle"!

They chanted while everyone else just stared blankly at them. Or at least they did before Weiss pointed out:

Weiss: "Um, we have company".

Weiss said as she pointed to three Triceratons in flying harnesses heading straight for them.

Mikey: "Look, if it's about wrecking that big statue, *points at Leo* it was all his idea".

While two massive flying vehicles flew over and carried both the lifeless Spasmosaur and the broken statue away, the Triceratons opened fire on our heroes. Forcing them to back away as the lasers struck near their feet.

Raz: "What a morning, sports fans"! "First, the eight off-worlders defeat a Spasmosaur, and now they're about to be blasted into extinction"!

Zed: "Not quite, Raz". "By order of Prime Leader Zanramon, these turtles and huntresses as they're called, will be back tonight for a last warrior standing free-for-all".

A hatch opened up in the ground behind our heroes to reveal a pit.

Raz: "A Spasmosaur is one thing, Zed, but going up against our trained Tri-gladiator champions is another"!

The lasers eventually forced the turtles and Team RWBY to step over the edge and fall into the pit and after a long drop, they landed in a pile of hay.

Donnie: "An elevator would have been nice".

Yang: "Forget an elevator, I need something to get this hay out of my hair".

Ruby: *spits out hay* "Bleh, you're telling me".

Leo looks around to see that they have landed in some sort of dungeon.

Leo: "Can't say much about the decor".

Blake: "Or the smell".

Mikey: "Or our new roommates". "Eew"!

Raph: "It's just another kind of prison".

Weiss: "Which is why it is all the more important we find a way to get out of here".

Paz: "There's only one way out, off-worlder, and you will find it soon enough"! *laughs*

A rather skinny-looking alien gladiator told our heroes before another one spoke his mind.

Traximus: "You newbies will not survive to see tomorrow's dawn". "You are slaves now like the rest of us". "The Games will be the end of us all".

The turtles and Team RWBY were surprised to see that a Triceraton was down here along with the various alien gladiators.

Raph: "Who's Mr. Sunshine"?

An ape-like alien named Monkey Face answered:

Monkey Face: "That is Traximus, the Mighty"! "Undefeated champion of The Games"! "You would do well to address him with respect"!

But suddenly, the crack of an electric whip got everyone's attention and got them all to turn to the podium to see the arena master, Gruell.

Gruell: "Listen up, meat"! "Tonight you slaves shall have the honor of fighting for the amusement of our beloved Prime Leader". "I want you all to die well and with much aplomb"!

The gladiators could only grumble, making Gruell crack his whip to intimidate them.

Gruell: "Do you hear me, meat"?

Gladiators: "Yes, Master Gruell".

The gladiators answered begrudgingly.

Mikey: "Gruell"? "Nice name".

Weiss: "And disgustingly appropriate"

Their comments would not go unheard.

Gruell: "Hmm, I seem to be missing something".

Said Gruell as he snapped off his detachable horn and used it to pick his teeth. The sight made Ruby stick her tongue out in disgust.

Gruell: "Ah, yes"! "Practice dummies"! *points at our heroes* "You eight off-worlders will be my new dummies".

Mikey: *glares* "You calling me a dummy"?

Donnie: "Wouldn't be the first time, Mikey".

Yang: "Yeah, it's pretty much a given".

Teased Yang as she bopped Mikey on the head before the turtles and Team RWBY collectively laughed.

Gruell: "SILENCE"!

Gruell yelled, cracking his whip to silence our heroes and putting them on guard.

Gruell: "You won't be laughing for long, off-worlders"!

Gruell said threateningly before, later on, both our heroes and the gladiators had lined up to face one another. Gruell walked off the training arena and stood next to the fence that held a chained beast.

Gruell: "Shock staff practice"! "Remember, practice dummies, *cracks whip* no hands"! "Commence"!

Once that word was said, the gladiators facing our heroes activated their shock staffs. One of them charged at Mikey who quickly ducks to evade the attack and counters by sweeping the gladiator's legs. Weiss readied herself as a gladiator charged at her and swung their shock staff down at her. But the gladiator was taken aback when his attack was parried by Weiss' glyph which knocked him off balance and allowed Weiss to jump in and kick him in the chest several times before delivering one final kick to launch herself away while the gladiator fell to the ground.

A large four-armed gladiator charged at Raph and swung his shock staff at him. Only for Raph to jump away, grab Yang, and throw her at the gladiator. Once she was close, Yang punched the gladiator in the stomach before she turned and catapulted Raph over the gladiator's head and landed behind him.

Raph: "Look, Ma"! "No hands"!

He said before quickly kicking the gladiator in the back, sending him flying into the weapons rack next to Traximus who looked back at the newcomers with a smile as he continued to watch the battle.

Leo and Blake stood back to back as they faced a pair of gladiators. Both of them dodged attacks from the gladiators before they nodded at each other. Leo and Blake led the gladiators into position and taunted them to attack them. Both gladiators swung their shock staffs and when they were about to land a hit, Leo and Blake dodged out of the way at the last second, causing the two gladiators to strike each other with their weapons and shocking each other. Leo and Blake smiled at their handiwork and shared a quick kiss while their opponents fell to the ground.

Ruby used her semblance to evade incoming attacks from a gladiator. Each time she successfully dodged an attack, she would do something like stick her tongue out at them before quickly evading the next attack, annoying the gladiator into making a mistake. One which Ruby took advantage of as she quickly dodged one final attack before kicking them into a nearby wall.

Ruby: "Heh, nice moves...for somebody's grandma".

Donnie: "I don't know..."

Donnie says before quickly vaulting over the last gladiator and landing behind him, dodging the shock staff, and finally kicking them down before stating how:

Donnie: "We've fought tougher grandmas than this".

The turtles and Team RWBY regroup when Gruell suddenly cracks his whip at them.

Gruell: "STOP"! "ENOUGH"!

Gruell yelled while all of the gladiators got off the ground and approached him.

Gruell: "Weapons practice with extra rations to any gladiator that can take these eight off-worlders down"! "You too, slave"!

Gruell said to Traximus who growled, but ultimately decided to participate, albeit begrudgingly.

It wasn't long before the turtles and Team RWBY found themselves standing back to back as they were surrounded by the gladiators who were now armed with weapons of their choice.

Blake: "I think I've faced enough trouble for a lifetime".

Leo: "Things look pretty ugly".

Raph: "That's just Mikey".

Mikey: "I'm afraid you must be mistaken, bro". "Because I was voted most likely to brighten any room with my smile".

Weiss: "I highly doubt smiling is going to help right now".

Ruby: "It could work".

Weiss: "How"?

Yang: "I mean...if that doesn't work...we could always use Ruby's cuteness to get them to back down".

Donnie: "Sorry, Yang, I'm gonna have to go with Weiss". "'Cause I don't any amount of smiles and cute faces are gonna help with this".

The battle began the second a gladiator swung his flail at Mikey who quickly jumped away. The gladiator was relentless with his attacks, but Mikey was able to evade and kick him into a weapons rack. Once he was knocked out, Mikey stole the gladiator's flails.

At the same time, Raph quickly ducks as a gladiator attacks him with a double-bladed sword. The gladiator swung his weapon at Raph again who quickly reached out and caught the weapon. The two were caught in a power struggle until Raph broke free and kicked the gladiator away.

Ruby was nearby as she quickly ducked before she was stabbed by a spear. But when she was about to move, the gladiator stabbed the spear into the ground to pin down her cape. Seeing this, Ruby grabbed the spear and swung herself around so she could kick the gladiator while also stealing his weapon.

Yang jumps back as a mace strikes the ground where she once stood before quickly using her hands to catch the weapon. She and the gladiator engaged in a power struggle until Yang headbutted him and tore the mace out of his hands before striking him with it. Sending the gladiator flying into the fence where the chained beast was kept and so another battle between gladiator and beast commenced.

Donnie quickly moves aside to keep himself from having his skull smashed by a large hammer. But that was not the only thing he had to deal with as another gladiator rushed in from behind and was about ready to strike him down with a pair of swords when Weiss quickly tackled him away.

Weiss: "Watch your back"!

She says before quickly summoning a glyph to parry an attack from the gladiator with the two swords, knocking his weapons out of his hands. Weiss quickly took advantage of the situation and kicked the gladiator to the ground before launching herself into the air to grab the two swords and quickly threw one to Leo as he ran by.

Donnie: "Anybody got a weapon I can borrow"?!

Blake, who had stolen a knife from the weapons rack quickly kicks a gladiator in the stomach and disarms them.

Blake: "Donnie, catch"!

Blake yelled before throwing the trident to Donnie who quickly caught it and used it to block an attack from a gladiator who wielded the same weapon. The two were caught in a power struggle when suddenly, a large four-armed gladiator with hammers struck Donnie from behind.

Yang had just finished dealing with her opponent when she spotted Donnie on the ground and two gladiators were rushing to finish him off.

Yang: "Oh no you don't"!

Yelled Yang as she quickly charged and struck the gladiator who was about to stab Donnie with a shoulder bash and sent the other flying upwards with an uppercut. This act of helping her friend, however, angered Gruell as he marched across the area while yelling:

Gruell: "Stop"! "Gladiators do not help each other"! "In The Games, the weak deserve no mercy"!

Gruell said before he snapped his whip at our heroes, only for Yang to intercept it with her arm. The whip wrapped around her arm and electrocuted her, her aura took on most of the damage which also charged her semblance. However, not all of the damage was blocked by her aura since, unlike Nora, Yang is unable to absorb electricity. But despite that, Yang manages to fight through the pain and grab hold of the whip.

Yang: "That's not how we do things"! "We look after our own"!

Yang said before her hair burst into flames and her eyes turned red as she pulled hard on the whip with so much force that Gruell ended up getting pulled along with it as he sailed across the room and once he was close, Yang reared back her fist punched Gruell square across the face. Sending the Triceraton flying into the dung pile next to the beast's enclosure.

Yang: "Stinks to be you"!

Everyone around her groaned at the terrible pun.

Donnie: "Thanks, Yang". "This one's mine".

Donnie said as he quickly used his trident to sweep the legs of the last gladiator who was charging at him. Now all that was left was Traximus who was engaged in battle against Leo.

Traximus swung his large axe at Leo who blocked with his sword. The two were caught in a power struggle when Leo was able to push Traximus' weapon down, allowing Leo to flip over him and kick him in the back. This, however, did little to stop Traximus as he retaliated with another swing of his axe. An attack that was blocked as well before Leo kicked him back. Traximus grunted before he charged at Leo who also charged back until the two met in the middle where their weapons clashed again and again until Leo managed to parry the last attack and disarm Traximus before kicking him to the ground.

Traximus hit the ground hard but still managed to push himself back up. But he was only able to sit up, panting in exhaustion as Leo approached before stopping. Leo stood over him as the victor of their battle.

Traximus: "Finish me". "It is your right as victor". "And you would be doing this slave a favor".

Leo raised his sword over his head, prompting Traximus to close his eyes, awaiting for when he would be struck down and be met with the cold embrace of death. Only...that was not what happened as Leo threw his sword to the ground. Adding to Traximus' surprise, Leo extended his hand to him. A gesture that the Triceraton accepted as Leo helped pull him off the ground, and it was at that time when Leo's brothers and Team RWBY joined them. They wouldn't be able to celebrate their victory, however, as Gruell pulls himself out of the dung pile.

Gruell: "Gah"! *brushes himself off* "Guards"!

At his call, several guards came and surrounded the turtles and Team RWBY, prompting them to drop their weapons before walking to where the guards directed them all to go.

Some time had passed and before anyone knew it, the gladiators, the turtles, and Team RWBY were escorted to where they would potentially have the last chance to fill their stomachs before the big fight later.

Everyone stood in line with trays in hand as Gruell served for them.

Gruell: "Take your last meal". "I hope you slave trash choke on it".

Yang: *snickers* "Hey guys, look, Gruell is serving gruel".

Weiss: "And suddenly his name makes sense".

Leo: "What is that smell"?

Raph: "I hope it's Gruell and not the food".

The turtles and Team RWBY collectively laughed when they eventually reached the end of the line with their trays held out to receive their serving of food. But...

Gruell: "Ha...there's no more food". "All gone". "My apologies". "Move along".

Our heroes had no choice but to move as Gruell told them to and sit at a long table with the other slaves. They all stared at their empty trays, missing the days when they weren't aware that life existed beyond Remnant.

Ruby's stomach growled due to it being empty for some time now. She rubbed her belly before sighing, wishing she was back home where she could stuff her face with cookies. The mere thought made her drool, but she was quickly brought back to reality when she realized she was about to eat her empty tray which only made her feel worse. Yang pulled her baby sister close to her as a way to try to comfort her.

Yang: *sighs* "This stinks".

Mikey: "You're telling me". "I'm so hungry, even that yellowy slop looked good"!

Leo patted Mikey on the shoulder before turning back to stare at his empty tray. However, to his surprise, Traximus, who was sitting next to him, scooped a portion of his food off his tray and placed it on Leo's tray before telling him to:

Traximus: "Eat". "You will need your strength".

Monkey Face followed suit as he spooned some food onto Mikey's tray who eagerly started eating.

Mikey: "Yeah"! *eats* "You don't have to tell me twice".

The other gladiators did the same as they too shared their food with Donnie, Raph, and Team RWBY who also eagerly started eating.

Blake: "It doesn't taste good, but it's better than nothing".

Blake said as she continued to eat along with the others.

As Leo swallows his food, he turns to Traximus to say:

Leo: "Thank you".

Traximus: "No, thank you". "We have been living as slaves for so long, I had almost forgotten what it was like to fight with honor".

However, now that they weren't fighting anymore, there was something Weiss needed to ask since it's been bothering her since they'd arrived.

Weiss: "If you don't mind me asking, Traximus, I mean no disrespect but...what is a Triceraton like you doing here along with, as Gruell would call us, 'gladiator slime'"? "Shouldn't you be fighting with your people"?

Triceraton: "I used to". "But the reason I am here is because I believe in the Triceraton republic". "The real republic". "You see, once we Triceratons valued truth and honor above all things". "But now we have a dictatorship that craves victory at any price". "Corruption and greed have robbed us of all our noble warrior heritage". "I spoke out thus too often and too loudly against our 'honorable' Prime Leader and soon found myself here, locked away as a slave". "But you, *looks at Weiss* you have reminded me of honor in battle, and I hope to find a way to repay you".

Mikey licked his tray clean before saying:

Mikey: "Seconds would be nice".

His brothers and Team RWBY gave him a look.

Mikey: "What"?

Elsewhere in the depths of outer space, General Blanque's ship was flying through one of the sectors of the galaxy when one of his soldiers reported to him through the monitor screen.

Soldier: "General Blanque, our scouts searched a hundred and forty-two sectors before we even found a trace of the Triceraton home worlds, but finally, we have them sighted".

General Blanque: "Good"! "We leave at once"! "If the Triceratons get the Fugitoid to build the teleportal device, those horned monsters will use it to destroy us"! "We have to get that Fugitoid back or die trying"!

Back at the Tri-Sports Arena, it was about time for the turtles and Team RWBY to return. Their first time in the arena had made quite the impression. One so big that there were even more people in the audience now than last time. All of them having come to see the turtles and Team RWBY fought once again. But they weren't the only ones interested in the upcoming events.

Zed: "Would everyone please rise for our glorious Prime Leader Zanramon and the Triceraton anthem"!

Prime Leader Zanramon stood up from his throne and raised his arms to the crowd, prompting everyone attending The Games to cheer even louder for the Prime Leader before they all collectively sang the Triceraton anthem. Once the anthem was finished, Zanramon then turned to Commander Mozar to discuss important matters regarding the Fugitoid.

Zanramon: "Commander, bring the Fugitoid here". "I think we would be better able to persuade him to build us his teleportal device if he has to witness the demise of his friends firsthand".

Mozar: *salutes* "As you wish, Prime Leader".

Back down in the dungeon, everyone was preparing for the upcoming events. Once they ride the lift that would take them up to the arena, there would be no going back. So it was all the more important to prepare for what was to come by gearing themselves up...along with some words of encouragement from Gruell.

Gruell: "All right, meat"! "Prepare yourselves"!

However, while the gladiators were arming themselves, the turtles and Team RWBY on the other hand...

Raph: "Gruell, how about some weapons here"?

Gruell: "Weapons"? "Why prolong the inevitable"? "Soon you will be put out of my misery". *laughs*

With no choice, the turtles and Team RWBY had to make do with their fists and nothing else as they walked onto the lift along with the gladiators.

Gruell: "Farewell". "We shall not meet again".

Gruell said before the lift started ascending, taking the turtles, Team RWBY, and the gladiators up to the arena. But now that they were out of earshot, now was the best time for Traximus to return the favor to the turtles and Team RWBY who had reignited the flame in his heart after reminding him what it was like to be a warrior who fought with honor.

Traximus: "I still have some friends in the Triceraton armed forces". "I managed to get these for you".

He said before placing a large blanket on the ground and unrolling it to reveal the turtles and Team RWBY's weapons.

Raph: "Our weapons"!

Traximus: *nods* "Your weapons".

Without hesitation, the turtles and Team RWBY retrieved their respective weapons, feeling relieved that they now had their gear back. Although it would seem that Ruby took the reunion between her and her weapon a bit further than the others as she proceeded to cradle her scythe like a baby. Even going as far as kissing it.

Ruby: "My baby"! *kisses Crescent Rose* "Mommy missed you"! *kisses Crescent Rose* "Did you miss mommy"?

Deciding to ignore Ruby's display of affection for her weapon, Leo walked up to Traximus to give his thanks.

Leo: "We owe you one".

Traximus: "We gladiators look after our own".

It wasn't long before they finally arrived and the first thing our heroes heard the moment they entered the arena for a second time were the cheers of thousands of spectators. The cheers only became louder as the gladiators yelled out:

Gladiators: "We who are about to fight salute you"!

With all the combatants now in the arena, it was now time for The Games to begin which started off with Prime Leader Zanramon giving his opening speech.

Zanramon: "My fellow Sorians, I am proud to lead the Triceraton Republic, and I am also proud to give you this Day of Games"!

To that, the crowd could do nothing but cheer the loudest they could. But while those of the audience were focused on The Games, they were oblivious to the events transpiring as Commander Mozar escorted the Fugitoid to the Prime Leader's side.

Zanramon: "Ah, Professor Honeycutt". "Just in time to enjoy the spectacle".

The Fugitoid was confused as to why he was brought here, or at least that was until he spotted the turtles and Team RWBY in the arena facing off against the gladiators, making him gasp in horror.

Fugitoid: "This is barbaric"!

Zanramon couldn't care less about the Fugitoid's opinion as he went on to tell the audience what they would be expecting of The Games.

Zanramon: "Tonight's special event shall be all gladiators against the eight off-worlders"! "A fight to the death"!

Fugitoid: "No"!

Zanramon: "Yes, unless you construct the teleportal device for me".

The Fugitoid's answer was complete silence as he was torn between reluctantly agreeing to Zanramon's demands or believing that his friends would be able to make it as they'd always had and he needn't put the most dangerous weapon in the galaxy into the hands of those who should not have it. But ultimately, Professor Honeycutt chose the latter, to believe that his friends would pull through.

Zanramon: "No"? "Then...let The Games begin"!

With that announcement, The Games had officially begun. Both the gladiators and our heroes stood facing off against one another with their weapons ready. For the first few seconds, both opposing sides stood still. That was until Traximus became the first to take action as he ran across the arena charging towards Mikey. Letting out a roar and raising his sword, Mikey braced himself for the incoming strike. Only for the said strike to never come to pass as before Traximus reached him, the Triceraton had thrown his sword into the ground at Mikey's feet.

Mikey: "Huh"?

Confused, Mikey looked up at Traximus who winked at him, prompting Mikey to smile as Traximus declared:

Traximus: "We will not fight"! "We will no longer die to amuse the Prime Leader"! "His time is at an end"!

This was something no one, especially the Prime Leader expected to happen.

Zanramon: "What"? "Guards, seize them"!

At his command, a large door opened up behind the gladiators, and at the same time, guards in flying harnesses flew in and fired lasers at them. Forcing them out of the arena.

Traximus: "No"!

Before any of the gladiators could do anything, the door slid shut, trapping them inside and shutting them off from the turtles and Team RWBY.

Ruby: "Traximus"!

Having been separated from the gladiators and isolated in the arena, the turtles and Team RWBY were now at the mercy of the Triceraton flying above them.

Zanramon: "This is your last chance". "Build me the teleportal device or your friends will perish"!

Fugitoid: "Never"!

Zanramon: "You have sealed their fate. Sorians, I give you Monza Ram and his all-star warriors"!

At his announcement, another door slid open to allow a Triceraton warrior named Monza Ram along with three other Triceratons to enter the arena.

Raz: "What a treat"! "The Triceraton all-star team, led by our reigning champion Monza Ram"!

Zed: "Those eight off-worlders don't stand a chance"!

As the turtles and Team RWBY armed themselves with their weapons, they all stood ready as they faced off against Monza Ram and his all-star warriors who were just as ready as they were given how eager they seemed for the fight.

The moment Prime Leader Zanramon hit a gong, the battle commenced as the two opposing sides charged at one another and met in the middle where weapons clashed. Leo clashed swords with Monza Ram only to be kicked to the ground. Before Monza Ram could strike again, Ruby swung her scythe to disarm one of his swords. The Triceraton was quick to retaliate with a swing of his other sword. An attack that Ruby successfully blocks before quickly spinning her scythe around and pinning his sword to the ground. She then swung her body around and kicked Monza Ram across the face and before he could recover, Leo rushed in and kicked him again to send him stumbling back. Shaking his head to shake off the dizziness, Monza Ram gasped as Leo and Ruby rushed at him together and sent him flying by kicking him at the same time.

Nearby, the Triceraton warrior wielding a kusarigama manages to catch Raph by wrapping the chain of his weapon around him before pulling him close to finish the turtle off. But right as he attacked, Raph quickly jumped into the air, avoiding the attack as he quickly landed and kicked off the Triceraton's head. Freeing himself from the chain as he did so while also stunning the Triceraton to allow Weiss to close in and thrust her rapier on his armored shoulder. She continued the assault by thrusting her rapier at the Triceraton and forcing him to block with his weapon. That proved to be a mistake as Weiss swung her weapon to destroy the chain before quickly summoning a glyph behind her to dash past the Triceraton and after a few seconds, he fell to his knees which was where Raph came in and smashed his knee into the Triceraton's face, knocking him out cold.

Raz: "What a move by those off-worlders"! "These guys fight like...like...Triceratons"!

Donnie clashes weapons with a Triceraton before quickly backing off to allow Blake to rush in. Using her semblance she sent herself flying upwards while her shadow clone was struck in her place as she dove down and slashed the Triceraton in the back and kicked him once she'd landed. This caused the Triceraton to stumble forward only to stop the moment Donnie jabbed him in the stomach with his bo staff before delivering a well-placed strike that knocked him out.

Raz: "The crowd is really taking to these off-worlders"!

Mikey quickly jumps back as the last and final Triceraton warrior swings his three-section staff at him. Only to be caught by surprise when Mikey knelt down, allowing Yang to vault over his shell and kick him in the chest. Mikey threw his nunchuck at the Triceraton's face to stun him while Yang punched him in the leg to get him to drop to one knee. Turning around, Yang grabbed hold of Mikey's nunchuck and swung him around, striking the Triceraton down.

And with that, Monza Ram and his all-star warriors lay unconscious on the ground while the turtles and Team RWBY stood victorious. The crowd went wild as they cheered for them, though not everyone was thrilled about our heroes' victory over their foes.

The Fugitoid looked back at Zanramon who was sitting on his throne, growling whilst clenching his fist tightly as his blood boiled in anger before he gave the thumbs-down sign, calling for the turtles and Team RWBY's executions, which did not sit well with the those attending the events as they all collectively boo and jeer before they began chanting:

Crowd: "Live"! "Live"! "Live"! "Live"! "Live"! "Live"!

Donnie: "I don't think he's gonna let us live".

Raph: "Then let's not leave it up to him".

Above them, a Triceraton in an air car prepares to carry out Zanramon's order. But our heroes had other plans.

Donnie: "Mikey, how about a little slingshot action"?

Mikey: "Gotcha"!

Mikey quickly hands one end of his nunchuck to Yang who holds it while Donnie quickly runs over and uses the chain of Mikey's nunchuck as a springboard to launch himself upwards where he lands on the air car and grabs the pilot by his uniform.

Donnie: "Your show's been preempted, pal"!

He throws the pilot out before quickly taking his seat, piloting the air car to fly down to the ground and allowing his brothers and Team RWBY to climb on before they make a frantic dash toward the Fugitoid's location. All the while, Triceratons in flying harnesses pursued them and tried to shoot them down. One laser manages to hit the air car, causing it to lose control and forcing the turtles and Team RWBY to bail out at the last second as the air car crashes into a pillar. Luckily though, our heroes had made it to where they needed to be as all eight of them landed next to the Fugitoid and Prime Leader Zanramon. However, they weren't exactly out of the woods yet as more Triceraton guards came and surrounded them.

Needing a plan fast, in an act of desperation, Leo rushed over and pressed the blade of one of his swords against Zanramon's neck, turning the Prime Leader into a hostage.

Leo: "Drop your weapons or you'll be looking for a new leader"!

Zanramon: "You'll never make it out of here"! "You'll be shot down like dogs"!

In response to this, Weiss pointed her rapier at Zanramon's face, making him flinch.

Weiss: "I don't think so". "You are going to aid us in getting out of here, whether you like it or not".

Mikey: "Man, I sure hope they're all really fond of this Zanramon guy"! "Really, really fond"!

Mikey said nervously as he stared at the Triceratons who had their laser guns trained on them.

To be continued

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 86 26
The turtles are just doing their everyday things when the meet four girls who they will become the most unlikely of friends with. But they soon disco...
7.7K 131 20
(takes place after Halo Universe) Devon and his friends went to a world where his parents visited eleven years ago. This one has three different real...
20.7K 348 27
When Weiss Schnee discovers four teenage mutant ninja turtles, she is forced to confront her past in order to save them from the Schnee Dust Company...