Fai | K-Pop Soloist

By funkwav

In which Fai lives her life as Big Hit's first female soloist. Book 1, set in 2019. Book 2 Published Cover b... More

✧ FAI K-PROFILES ✧
✧ MAMA 2018 ✧
✧ RELATIONSHIP HISTORY ✧
✧ INSIDE FAI'S PHONE ✧
✧ FAI'S 18TH BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS ✧
✧ ALPHABET WITH FAI ✧
✧ SBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧
✧ KBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧
✧ LATE NIGHT WITH MARK ✧
✧ MBC GAYO ✧
✧ GOTTA GO ✧
✧ SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ✧
✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 01 ✧
✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 02 ✧
✧ SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ V LIVE 01 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 01 ✧
✧ NEO CITY IN SEOUL ✧
✧ V LIVE 02 ✧
✧ FAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ✧
✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 02 ✧
✧ V LIVE 03 ✧
✧ VALENTINES DAY ✧
✧ FAI'S FRIENDS ✧
✧ BANGTAN BOMB 01 ✧
✧ IDOLS WHO CRUSHED ON FAI ✧
✧ KOREAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ TXT'S DEBUT ✧
✧ ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ SOULMATES ✧
✧ RENJUN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ KAI & FAI ✧
✧ JOHNNY'S COMMUNICATION CENTER ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 04 ✧
✧ DEBUT ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ JAEMIN & FAI ✧
✧ IDOLS FAI ADMIRES ✧
✧ JENO'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ TEXT MESSAGES ✧
✧ FAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS 2 ✧
✧ FAI'S STATISTICS ✧
✧ FAI IN CHICAGO ✧
✧ FAI IN VANCOUVER ✧
✧ FAI & FELIX ✧
✧ SOOMPI 03 ✧
✧ FAI'S HABITS ✧
✧ DESTINY ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ HAECHAN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ CrAcK VIDEO ✧
✧ TEXT MESSAGES 02 ✧
✧ SOOMPI 04 ✧
✧ WHAT'S IN FAI'S BAG? ✧
✧ FAI'S INTERACTIONS ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TEASERS ✧
✧ FLOURISHING ALBUM PACKAGING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING PROMOTIONS ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ WHAT'S IN FAI'S PHONE? 02 ✧
✧ SOOMPI 05 ✧
✧ MGMA AWARDS ✧
✧ MARK'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI'S UNIVERSE ✧
✧ THE FLOURISHING TOUR IN SEOUL ✧
✧ JAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS 02 ✧
✧ FAI ONCE SAID... ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ SORIBADA AWARDS ✧
✧ SOOMPI 06 ✧
✧ BUZZFEED INTERVIEW ✧
✧ FAI'S FASHION ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN SYDNEY ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 05 ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN EUROPE ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 02 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 06 ✧
✧ WIRED INTERVIEW ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA ✧
✧ SOOMPI 07 ✧
✧ FAI WITH SUPERM ✧
✧ PLAYLIST OF MY LIFE ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 03 ✧
✧ DECALCOMANIA ✧
✧ V LIVE 04 Mark & Fai✧
✧ MEETING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN ASIA ✧
✧ AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧
✧ SOOMPI 08 ✧ (HYUNJIN & FAI)
✧ ASIA ARTIST AWARD ✧
✧ MELON MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ MAMA 2019 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 07 ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 04 ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FAI'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ SBS GAYO ✧
✧ KBS GAYO ✧
✧ NEW YEARS EVE ✧
ANNOUNCEMENT * THE END*

✧ GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL ✧

3.2K 99 52
By funkwav

⋰˚☆

Read the note at the end of the chapter and comment ur thoughts pls!

- - -

⋰˚☆ Setlist

Intro + Snapping (Dance Break Version)

Love Foolish

Ment

"New York City, I love you. I feel so blessed and honoured to be here to make such an amazing difference here tonight. I'm only 18 years old, so the fact I have the privelage to perform here is so powerful and so special to me. I'd like to thank my label in Korea, Big-Hit Entertainment and my label here, Capital Records. This is going to be the last song for tonight, so I would like to thank you Global Citizens and additionally. thank you all for being here tonight.

Kingdom Come (With Backup Vocalists)

- - -

⋰˚☆

After Fai's stage, she was quickly rushed to her tent and got changed into a more casual outfit.

"Fai listen, we have a couple of people you need to meet right now," Jinyoung said through the curtains where Fai was getting changed, "Ryan Tedder, Becky G, also Kal Penn that's really cool."

Fai stepped out of the curtains and her stylists immediately swarmed over for touch-ups, "I don't even know who that is."

"He's a comedian, in that show I watch Designated Survivor."

"Can I put the earrings on later? It's stressing me out" Fai asked her stylist who stepped back.

"Anyways," Jinyoung continued, "Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborah-Lee Furness, they're the ones who are arranging the show, they want to meet you as well. Oh! And Rami Malek the actor, remember him? He tweeted something out to you on your birthday, he's a really big fan and said that he'd be really happy to have a signed album from you. So if you can just write him a nice note right now, so we can speed things up. You need to meet other people as well but these are the highlights."

Jinyoung passed Fai an album and marker, "Yep, whatever you say."

"And Fai," Jinyoung called, she looked up implying that he should start talking, "Smile when you meet them."

Fai put on a fake smile, "Of course!"

"Tomorrow you can sleep in until the afternoon, we leave for LA at four so you're free."

"Ryan Tedder is ready to see you," A staff member said to Fai.

Fai stood up ready to meet whoever was coming through the door, it was long and she had to listen to several people giving advice or Hugh Jackman and his wife mentioning that they wanted to meet Fai as soon as they heard her accent because Australians stick together... Whatever that meant.
Though Fai was thankful to meet several celebrities, especially ones she looked up to when she was younger, she just wanted to leave and attend the festival and after she was done with that she wanted to sleep for three days without interruptions.

Around forty minutes later, Fai was free from meeting people and was allowed to finally go attend the festival where Alecia Keys was about to start performing. Fai stood on her tippy toes trying to find a certain group of people.

"Who are you looking for?" A voice asked.

Fai turned around and automatically bowed once she realised who asked the question, "Lee Sooman-nim, how are you?"

"I'm good!" He nodded, "Your performance was great."

"Ah! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it."

"I think I know who you're looking for, the key is to look for a tall Korean guy. Follow me."

"Lee Sooman-nim, are you going to attend the whole festival?"

"No, I just want to attend Alecia Key's set then go back to my hotel."

"Oh, that's understandable."

"I don't think my body will be able to handle to stay out for so long, I'm not getting any younger and I need to sleep. You should go home early too Fai, you must be really tired after all this touring."

"Just a little bit, but I can just sleep later."

"I used to say that when I was younger, I can sleep when I'm old, but now that I'm old I hardly sleep. So take advantage of any of the time you have to sleep." Soon enough, the two reached the group of people they wanted to be with, "See what I told you, just look for the tall Korean guy."

"Hello," The members of NCT 127 bowed to Lee Sooman.

"Guys," Lee Sooman said, "Let's not be too formal tonight and enjoy this performance."

Fai smiled and rushed over to Mark's side, "Hi!"

"Hey," Mark smiled back, he was really happy to finally see his girlfriend even though it's only been a couple of weeks they haven't been able to text each other often.

"Did you see me? Did I do perform well?"

"Mmm," Mark nodded holding Fai's hand, "You were really really good up there."

"Really?"

"Really, your energy on stage is contagious and you carried yourself. How was I?"

"So good! Dude, when I heard all of the people cheering for you I got goosebumps, they were so loud."

"I know, I didn't expect there to be so many people who wanted to see us perform. They knew the fanchants and everything."

"It was really cool, I'm really happy that we could both experience this."

"Me too. I always think that over here there isn't anyone that supports me, but then every time I come back there are always so many people here."

"I know right? Honestly, America is such an overwhelming place, I always feel so intimidated because it's so big."

"I feel you," Mark nodded.

Haechan squeezed between the two and put his arms around their shoulders, "Have you guys not seen each other in that long? Why is your conversation so awkward and short?"

Mark rose his eyebrow at Haechan, "Why are you listening in our conversation? Better question, when did your English get so good that you could understand us?"

"Jesus you two worry me, of course, I understand your English."

"Get lost, buddy." Fai muttered putting her hands in her pockets then feeling her earrings, "Hey can you put in my earrings?"

"Yeah sure, Mark Hyung can we use the flashlight on your phone?"

Fai moved her hands away from Haechans, "Not you. Mark."

Mark smiled handing Haechan his phone so he can light the flashlight on Fai's ears, "Remember that according to Fai, I'm up here and you're down there."

"Fai and I soulmates, I'm always going to be above you."

"Sure whatever," Mark nodded just wanting Haechan to stop talking, "Where should I put them?"

"Put them anywhere my ear is pierced, not all in the same ear though," Fai answered.

"I don't like the order in that, you should change it. Put that earring in her other ear," Haechan said, Mark shot him a look, "I understand, according to Fai you're above me. But can we speed this up, Alicia Keys will be performing in a couple of minutes"

"Here, I'm done. Do you want me to take a picture?"

"No," Fai smiled once she turned around to face Mark, "I trust you."

"That's disgusting," Haechan gagged turning around, "I'm leaving, Taeil Hyung doesn't disgust me like you two."

A couple of moments later, Alicia Keys was announced to perform and the crowd erupted in cheers. Fai stood in front of Mark as his arm was around Fai's neck, the two swayed to the music enjoying their time.

Two songs later Mark randomly whispered into Fai's ear, "I really love you."

Fai giggled and turned to face Mark, "Don't say that, it makes me nervous."

"It makes you nervous?"

"Mmm, my heart fluttered."

Johnny cleared his throat as he slowly walked over to the couple, "Not to ruin this great moment you're experiencing, but we're going to go meet H.E.R."

"Am I invited?" Fai asked.

"Of course you are!" Johnny exclaimed, "Come on."

Haechan rushed over to Fai and started to sing Empire State of Mind as they skipped along to go to the Artist tents while Mark was speaking with his boss, Lee Sooman. Fai joined in singing the song with Haechan to not make him look like an idiot in public while people were staring.

Eventually, they reached the tent where they would be meeting H.E.R. Haechan laughed jumping up and down, "I'm having so much fun."

Fai laughed, not because what he said was funny, but because she felt it was a task, "Why'd you get drunk without me?"

"Taeil Hyung gave me his drink."

Fai turned around looker for the eldest, "Taeil Oppa!"

Taeil shoved a drink into Fai's hands, "Drink this and close your mouth."

"Thank you, Oppa!" Fai drank the drink all at once.

"Slow down! I don't want you to get drunk and people think I'm out here promoting underage drinking."

Fai blinked, "You are promoting underage drinking."

"And stop growing, standing next to you is embarrassing!"

"You're the one who should grow taller," Fai muttered under her breath.

"I heard that! I will grow taller and when I do, I'll step on you!"

"Fai, say hi to the camera." Haechan shoved a camera into Fai's face. Fai stayed silent while looking into the lens, "I'm sorry guys, Fai is a bit boring today."

"Hi!" A voice spoke as they came into the tent, "I'm sorry, I'm a hugger."

Fai hugged H.E.R. "Woah, it's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice meeting you too! I saw both of your performances, you guys are amazing. Every time I see a K-Pop artist perform I'm always in awe, how do you guys do it?"

Johnny let out a small laugh, "We practice a lot."

Haechan pulled out the camera, "This is our camera."

"Oh my fucking god," Fai heard Mark mutter under his breath, "This guy is so..."

Fai finished Mark's sentence, "Embarrassing."

H.E.R. turned to Fai once she was done speaking to the NCT 127 members, "By the way, I think I've seen you somewhere."

Fai pointed to herself in shock, "Me?"

"Yeah! If my memory serves me right, I think one of the BTS members showed me a picture of you backstage or something."

"That's really embarrassing."

"No! It was so cute," H.E.R. said then turned to the rest of the group, "We should take a picture together now, I'm sure you guys are dying to watch Pharell William's stage."

H.E.R. took a picture with NCT 127 then Fai, the group then went on their own enjoying the rest of their night without thinking about work. After watching Pharell Williams, the last performer of the night was Queen with Adam Lambert which is what Fai would describe to be the highlight of her night. The elders in NCT 127 would buy Mark, Haechan and Fai some drinks to not feel left our and actually experience how it feels to attend a festival as they knew the older they got and the more they were in the entertainment industry, the less of a chance there will be for them to attend a festival. Admittedly, by the end of the night the three of them were pretty wasted but they had a lot of fun together.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Social Media

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

So yesterday I got an interesting comment. A person basically requested for an AU (alternate universe) where jungkook & fai are in a relationship. i like the idea but it'll take a while for me to get done. it'll just be one chapter, don't worry. What do you think? If you say yes, then comment below what you'd like jungkook & fai do
If you don't like the idea, then request for something else

Also stop requesting for smut, yall thirsty as hell. go to tumblr or something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.9K 30
she follows her dreams but never expected to met a dream. • swearing • alcohol mentioned • book 2 of the social media series
1.5M 41.7K 53
[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Mark AU Mark x Reader
25.2K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
113K 4.5K 42
A soundcloud rapper Mark who isn't quite recognized yet, unexpectedly meets a girl who has his song blasting in a flower shop. STARTED: 9/03/2023 FIN...