One Of A Kind (Klaus Mikaelso...

By Paige_bar15

What will happen when Klaus Mikaelson meets Grace May Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler. She's the light i... More

It's Out!!!
Cast
Grace Lockwood
Chapter 1-Masquerade
Chapter 2-Rose and Elijah
Chapter 3-Journals
Chapter 4-Elijah's Alive?!
Chapter 5- The sacrifice
Chapter 6-By The Light Of The Moon
Chapter 7- The Bite
Chapter 8- The Dinner Party
Chapter 9- Girls Night
Chapter 10- The Last Dance
Chapter 11- The Last Day
Chapter 12-As I Lay Dying
Chapter 13- We're Keeping The Dog
Chapter 14- On The Way To Ray
Chapter 15-Getting answers
Chapter 16- Hybrids
Chapter 17-Chicago
Chapter 18- Shopping Trip
Chapter 19- Secrets Are Out
Chapter 20- Birthdays
Chapter 21- Prank Night
Chater 22-The Dead Walking
Chapter 23- Homecoming
Chapter 24- The New Deal
Chapter 25- An Alter Ego?
Chapter 26- The Funeral.
Chapter 27- The Dinner Party
Chapter 28- Mikaelson ball
Chapter 29- Markings, Death, Betrayal, and Kidnappings?
Chapter 30- Unlikely Alliances
Chapter 31- Heat
Chapter 32- The Murder of One
Chapter 33- The Mind of a Killer
Chapter 34- The Roaring 20s
Chapter 35- Alaric 2.0
Chapter 36-The Departed
Chapter 37-All I Need
Chapter 38- Letting go
Chapter 39-Familiar
Chapter 40- The Five
Chapter 41- Tainted Love
Chapter 42-We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Chapter 43- Territorial
Chapter 44-Miss Mystic
Chapter 45-We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
Chapter 46-The Darkness Within
Chapter 47- The Truth Is Out
Chapter 48- The Past Comes Back
Chapter 49- Ancestors
Chapter 50-Mora Miserium.
Chapter 51- Girl Time
Chapter 52- Bad Planning
Chapter 53-Catch Me If You Can
Chapter 54- Kol's Death
Chapter 55-Birthmarks
Chapter 56- Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 57- Stand By Me
Chapter 58-Long-Lost What?!
Chapter 59-Silas in Mystic Falls
Chapter 60- Because the Night
Chapter 61-Hello, Silas.
Chapter 62- American Gothic
Chapter 63-The Other Side
Chapter 64-An Old Friend
Chapter 66- Inner demons
Chapter 67- Perfect Picture Strangers
Chapter 68-A New Hope
Book Two

Chapter 65-Out Running

1.6K 53 1
By Paige_bar15

Caroline and Hayley threw themselves back inside of the Salvatores house. This was it, this was how they were going to save Grace.

Hayley grasped the book in her hands as though it was her lifeline. It wasn't that big of a book, in all honesty, it wasn't much of anything. The book only had a black cover. It was torn around the edges and was clearly aged but other than the pure black cover nothing stood out. Nothing indicated that this, that this book was their savior.

"So what now, Caroline?" Hayley finally speaks up as she closes the door and walks back into the living room where Jane was located.

"TO be honest, I haven't exactly thought this far. I don't even know the spell Grace was talking about when she had that small moment of clarity." Caroline admits looking down briefly before glancing at the witch who was adamantly watching the two.

"What do you mean by 'you haven't thought that far?'" Hayley asks incredulously. They were in too deep now, they really couldn't turn around now. I mean she was still holding the mystery book.

"It means exactly as it sounds. I didn't think I would get this far." Caroline sighs as she moves closer to Jane.

"What did you bring back?" Jane asks.

"A book, well it might be a grimoire," Caroline replies walking up to Hayley and grabbing the book from Hayley's hissing as her hand's touch around the black book. "What the hell?" She shouts out-loud dropping the book.

"What happened?" Jane asks watching Caroline eye the book that was now on the floor.

"I-It just burned me!" Caroline exclaims.

"It's probably spelled making sure vampires don't touch or get even near it. It's powerful, I can feel the power from here." Jane explains walking towards Caroline and bending down picking up the book. Nothing happens to her and she walks back towards the center of the room placing it back down. 

She opened the pages and just stares not saying anything. She looked confused as she stared down at the pages. A crease forming in between her eyebrows.

"Jane? what is it?" Hayley asks slowly approaching the witch who was slowly becoming one of her closest friends.

"There's nothing here." She states staring at the blank pages, flipping through them, getting dust to float in the air.

"What do you mean you can't see anything?" Caroline asks rushing over. "This was where the map leads us." She says looking down and seeing the black book as well.

"I know, but there's nothing here," Jane stresses flipping through the pages at a quicker pace. If she wanted her plan to work, she needed Grace. She needed her back to her 'old self'.

"What are you talking about? I can see the words right there." Hayley points out stopping Jane from flipping the pages further.

"You can?" Caroline asks to match as the she-wolf scans the seemingly empty pages with fascination.

"It must be another spell. They really didn't want anyone to find what was in this book." Hayley mumbled her fingers lightly tracing the elegant penmen ship of the spellbook.

"Well, what does it say?" Caroline pressed getting impatient.

"It's in...Greek?" Hayley says curiously, as though she wasn't exactly sure of the source of the symbols.

"Greek? Are you sure?" Jane asks to lean back on her left foot watching Hayley fiddle with the pages.

"I think, it makes sense, Caroline told me that our family originated in Greece," Hayley mumbled lightly.

"Can you read it?" Caroline asked lightly, it was a long shot for sure but maybe, just maybe there was more than a spell that forced vampires to not touch it and other witch bloodlines to not be able to see its contents. 

"Really, Caroline? I know we just met earlier today but even I doubt that Hayley knows Greek." Jane sasses from her spot rolling her eyes at the blond.

"Actually...I can read it. I don't know why but, I can understand it." Hayley replies.

"So you can tell us the spell?" Caroline asks smiling slightly.

"I-I think," Hayley says.

"Then let's get started." Jane smiles sitting down looking at a nervous Hayley.

***

"This is bullshit!" Grace curses glaring at Silas as he casually sips on a glass of scotch.

"You aren't going to do it," Silas replies calmly towards the seething Grace.

"And who are you? My father? Because last I checked both bio and adoptive are dead, along with any father figure I've had." Grace spits back.

"When are you're friends returning?" Silas changes the question. 

"In a day or two, depends on how much of a fight Katherine and Elena both put up." Grace replies rolling her eyes.

"What about Caroline?"

"Probably decorating for Prom or something like that." Grace sighs out. She could feel the fight that the good her was putting up. She was exhausted and was yet still trying to beat her. "Do you know what I find absolutely fascinating?" Grace asks baiting Silas. She was utterly tired of him, and so she was taking a stand.

"What?" Silas asks getting irritated. Sure Grace was powerful, but he really didn't plan on her unfiltered self to be such an ass. Adding to the irritation was the fact that it's been over a day since Grace became her new self. CAroline was clearly doing something and he was a little worried.

"That you honestly think that your little parlor tricks still work on me." She says smiling seeing Silas quickly turn towards her. "You were right, dark magic did change me. That means I..don't have to listen to you."

"What are you talking about?" He asks trying to play it off. If his mind tricks didn't work then he knew he had to protect who he truly was.

"You know exactly what I mean, I would've never guessed that you were Stefan's doppelganger. You created the immortality spell 2,000 years ago. YOu couldn't die so nature needed balance. A version that could die, you're doppelganger. Also makes sense as to why Elena and Katherine were drawn to Stefan. I mean he's not that good looking- no offense, but....when you add in the fact that he's a doppeganger. It makes sense." She says smiling at him. "I've been playing by your rules for over 24-hours. Now I don't want to ruin your big plan but, I highly suggest  you let me go have some fun."

She threatens to smile innocently. But right now that smile was anything but innocent. It held secrets and something much darker.

"You know I would've never guessed that putting black magic into you would turn you into what do you call it? A bitch?"Silas replies looking at Grace unamused.

"Me a bitch? Thank you, I knew that already. Now, do we have a deal? I won't get in your way and you won't interfere with me." She suggests walking up towards him slowly, attempting to intimidate him.

"You do realize how much older I am, right?" He asks raising his eyebrows smirking.

"Do you realize how much power I have coursing through my veins? Did you know that every kill she made I pushed her to do? I mean you should know, I was always there. The darker parts of her, the parts that felt every betray her friends made. Every single piece of pain Carol's words told us. Every negative emotion, building up. When she had to kill those hybrids, no thanks to you, I pushed her. There was no way she would've done it herself, so I made that decision in order for her to survive. What makes you think I still won't go to those lengths? Unlike the good Grace, I have no problem doing what's needed to be done." She says threateningly picking up the bottle of Scotch and drinking out of it. Cocking her hip to the side looking at Sailas under her eyelashes. 

Dangerous, cold, calculating eyes watched his every move. She really was different.

"I have no doubt you would." HE replies composed.

"So...we have a deal?" She says placing the glass down causing the bottle to thump.

"You really want to go after your friends?" he inquires.

"Love to make you weak, and to be strong you need to overcome your weaknesses." She replies nonchalantly.

"Deal." He replies watching as a cruel smile tugged on Grace's lips. 

"Good choice." She says turning away and swaying her hips. She knew where Caroline and Hayley would be. She could feel the spell tracking her, and what did she do? NOthing, she was going to let them find her. And she was finally going to have her fun. 

***

"She's in the woods?" Hayley asks as Jane and Caroline lead her further into the woods.

"That's what the spell showed us," Caroline replies. Jane clutched the book towards her chest. She was nervous, to say the least. 

A teenage witch full of black magic was not going to be an easy feat. Then just as quickly as they are started to talk they became quiet. A snap of a stick sounded behind the trio making them jump slightly.

They all turn around scanning the area for the search of the sound until their eyes land upon Grace and all of her glory. She was leaning against the rough bark of the tree, it was digging into her flesh but she didn't mind. In fact, she actually continues smiling at the dumbstruck looks on their faces, and eventually, the laughter bubbling in her throat exploded seeming cold but amused laugh out into the wooded area. A laugh that made shiver erupt on Caroline's and Hayley's arms. This was not the Grace they knew, and that much was clear from her laugh.

Usually, Grace's presence brought so much light and joy from others that when she smiles it was hard not to as well. She was one of those people who's happiness was contagious but now...now it just seemed dark. Fitting really considering all of the dark magic that coursed through her. That made the veins prominent compared to her tan-ish skin. 

"Hello? I'm afraid we haven't met, I'm Grace." Grace says looking to the third member of the party. Jane just eyed the girl, she could feel the power rushing off of her in waves-no- more like a typhoon hitting her. 

"Unfortunately. "Jane replies sarcastically.

"Well, it seems as though I have underestimated you, Caroline. TO be honest I didn't think you had it in you. I mean trying to be the hero, that's pathetic. We both know you're no one. You just a good for nothing cheerleader, who wants everything to be about her. Do you honestly think that you, you could help me? No wonder Tyler left you, guess every teen drama is right, the blonds are the airhead."

"You don't mean that." Caroline defends knowing in her heart that the words her friends were saying weren't true, but she also felt as though she was right. She wasn't the hero. Not really. She was saved more times than she actually saved others.

"But it's true. You are nothing. You're just a weak vampire who should just stayed dead." Grace hisses.

"Sticks and stones, Grace. Sticks and stones." Hayley speaks up watching her carefully.

"And the orphan speaks." Grace taunts with an almost crazed smile on her lips.

"Evas Elabuk Estupey." Jane says grabbing the hands of Caroline and Hayley quickly. And just like that Grace fell to the floor unconscious. 

"Well that was easy," Hayley says walking up towards her sister. "It was a bit anticlimatic."

"Her mind is open. She-or well even though I could feel the power in her she was making herself vulnerable by not putting up any block." Jane explains a little.

"Grace wanted us to do this." Caroline points out. "She had control at one point, maybe she still has some control."

"NOw what?" Hayley asks as she kneels beside Grace's body.

***

The stars painted the night sky and the candles that were placed around Grace's body illuminated the night. Klaus still had no idea what had occurred the past two days but tomorrow the Salvatores would return home. With an emotionless Elena and hopefully the cure.

Grace's body lies in a circle of salt. She looked peaceful. The veins still there on her skin but other than that she did look like her old self.

"So what else do we do?" Hayley asks the blond who stood beside her watching Jane-Anne walk around Grace's body.

"Now it's up to her. She needs to fight." Caroline replies.

"Magia, tollox de terras...Magia, tollox de terras...Magia tollos de terras...Magia tollox de terras..." Jane repeats and the veins on Grace's body disappeared as though they were never there.

"Is it working?" Hayley mumbled.

"Magia tollox de terras...Magia tollox de terras..." Jane continues to repeat watching Grace's body convolse as the magic tries to stay attached. Then she goes slumped against the ground. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 527 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
33K 773 38
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
353K 9.2K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...