Sidekick (Bts x reader)

Por FixitFelixxxxxxx

Being the sidekick of your own life and frankly, I don't care. It was incredibly pathetic during High school... Más

I'm
Nearing
The
End
Of
My
Fourth
Year
I
Feel
Like
I've
Been
Lacking,
Crying
Too
Many
Tears.
Everyone
Seemed
To
Say
It
Was
So
Great.
But
Did
I
Miss
Out,
Was
It
A
Huge
Mistake?
I
Can't
Help
The
Fact
I
Like
To
Be
Alone.
It
Might
Sound
Kinda
Sad,
But
That's
Just
What
I
Seem
To
Know.
I
Tend
To
Handle
Things
Usually
By
Myself.
And
I
Can't
Ever
Seem
To
Try
Ask for help.

And

2K 75 6
Por FixitFelixxxxxxx

(Continuation of different endings.)

...Seokjin.

"Jin! We're going to be late!" I yell at Jin, my voice echoing throughout the house.
"Just a minute!" Jin yells back.
"You've been saying that for the past ten minutes!" I yell back, starting to get annoyed.

He is always like this but we somehow always manage to be just on time. I go to our room to see him still switching between jackets.

"We're going to be late" I remind him as I stand by the doorframe. He ignores me as he continues to switch between jackets. We aren't even going somewhere fancy. We are trying to go to the movies. He was trying to choose between a Jean jacket and a black and white jacket.

"I like the Jean jacket. Now let's go" I say.
"Ok" he says and takes the Jean jacket, heading towards me.
We finally get out the door, Jin locking behind us.

"Love" he says with his charming smile as he holds out an arm. I automatically take it and we walk all the way to the movies, Jin in full disguise once again.

We peacefully watch the movie and Jin suggests dinner. I shift to a better mood with each passing second with Jin. He was still making his dad jokes. I couldn't come up with a pun to save my life but he did it so naturally, so easily.

My days with Jin are so easy. I always calm down when he's around-even if he just entered the room. He makes me feel safe and secured.

We often bake and cook together. We would either talk about everything and nothing or we would be singing our hearts out. He would often use the spatula as his mic. He would often act out whatever he sings and quite accurately at that. I can paint a detailed picture with Jin's acting skills.

"Love! Can you come here for a sec? In the studio" I hear Jin ask for me. I switch off the tv and head to the studio room.
"Yeah?" I ask, leaning against the doorframe. He slides off his headphones and turns to me with his charming smile.

"I wrote a song" he says excitedly.
"Oh, that's cool. Can I hear it?" I ask, a little surprised. He isn't really the one to write songs. He's always busy with other things.

"I'm supposed to say no but I want my beautiful wife to be the first to hear it" Jin says sheepishly as he rubs his neck, turning to me with his charming smile.
"Fantastic. I happen to fill that position" I say with a smile as I walk towards Jin. He pulls me into his lap, pushing a few buttons.

His melodic voice starts to sing through the speakers around the room. I listen to every word, getting goosebumps from his amazing voice.

I decipher the song as a power someone has over him. He doesn't understand this power but loves the journey. Even with the slightest movements, she has him under his spell.
The song comes to an end and he pushes a button.

"So, what do you think?" Jin asks with his charming smile.
"It's absolutely beautiful" I face him.
"It's about someone special. Can you guess who?" Jin asks, his eyes shining.

"Hm...your secret lover?" I tease and he frowns immediately.
"That's not even funny" he scolds. I kiss his plump lips. I pull away to see his gentle smile.

"It's about you, Love" he coos into my face.
"It's a sweet song Jin" I say with shining eyes.
"Do you know what it's about?" He asks. He doesn't give me a chance to answer since he's so excited.

"It's about the confusing power you hold over me" Jin says with his charming smile.
"When you push your hair back or even just blink, you already have me under your spell. It's confusing but I'm enjoying the ride" Jin continues as he looks me in my eyes.

"Geez, you make me sound like some kind of goddess" I laugh.
"That's because you are one in my eyes. A beautiful goddess that loves the ice-coffee I make. The one who would wear different matching socks even to a fancy meeting" Jin laughs and lightly slap his chest with a pout.

"That's because the left ones always go missing" I try to defend myself. He laughs at me as he grips my arms.
"Never change" he says with his charming smile.

"As long as you don't change" I say threateningly, pointing a finger in his face.
"Deal" Jin laughs.
"Would you play me your song again?" I ask.
"It's more your song" Jin says as he pushes a button, starting his song.

"You made it so it's yours" I counter.
"I was hoping we could make a duet-just for ourselves" Jin suggests.
"But I like how it is now. I can't taint this masterpiece" I say as I sway a bit to Jin's song.
"I think it would sound even better-you singing by my side. Whatcha say?" Jin asks as he holds me to sit still.
"If you're sure then of course I will sing with you" I say, returning his bright smile.

"There's a dinner meeting on Wednesday. Please go with me" I plead with Jin after a long day's work. They told me today. I usually don't have to attend these fancy dinners since someone else can always handle it-and with my awesome acting skills of being sick.

I don't see the point in these dinners. I noticed the slow decline of invites because the company knows I'll find a way to get out of it.

But this time, it was absolutely necessary that I attend-or that's at least what my boss said. When he says I have to do something, THEN I do it-no matter how unnecessary it may seem in my eyes.

"A dinner meeting? Can't you just be sick again?" Jin jokes. I pout.
"No. My boss says I HAVE to go" I say dramatically as I collapse on the couch.

"What's the meeting for?" Jin asks.
"It's for some collaboration" I brush off his question, not really caring about the reason but the reason why I must go.
"Collaboration?" Jin continues.
"I am pretty sure it's between another big company-or at least one that shows great potential. I don't think they would organize a dinner meeting for a deal between celebrities-or would they?" I think, staring at the ceiling in thought.

"I see that's a loaded question" Jin laughs at me.
"Please just come with me" I ask again as I look towards Jin.
"Wednesday..." Jin wonders as he opens his phone.

"I might be a bit late but I think I can make it" Jin says.
"You don't have to come if you're busy" I quickly back track.
"No no. You don't ask for much. The least I can do is this" he says.
"That ain't true but I'll take it. Thanks" I say with a huge smile.

"What you doing on Wednesday then? Another photoshoot?" I ask. I know it's not a concert. Jin would've already dragged me along, ticket in hand.
"Yeah, amongst other things" Jin simply says.
"Nice-then you'll be all dressed up. I can show off my worldwide handsome husband" I awe at idea.

"Everyone's going to be jealous" I laugh evilly.
"Am I your trophy wife or something?" Jin sadly laughs.

I wake up with a sleeping Jin in my arms. I set off the alarm clock.
"Wake up" I say. Jin can easily sleep through an alarm clock. Jin moans, clinging onto me more, not wanting to get up.

"No no. Let's get up" I say as I sit up. Jin sleepily gets up.
I get ready for the day, only to check what's happening on my phone, sitting on my bed. Jin walks in, handing me an ice-coffee.

"Morning, Love" Jin says with a quick kiss.
"You're too kind" I say as I take the drink from Jin. He has a normal coffee for himself as he sits down next to me. He takes a sip before speaking.

"Sleep well?" He asks.
"I don't know. I had such an anxious sleep" I admit.
"Really? About what?" Jin asks, worried.
"I think I'm just anxious for tonight's dinner" I sigh out as my head falls on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Love. You'll do just fine" he says as he kisses my head. I release a breathe I've been holding.
"And you? Any dreams?" I ask, smiling.
"If I did, I've forgotten" Jin laughs.

"Enjoy your day. I'll be a little late to the dinner but I'll be there" Jin says as gives me a quick kiss.
"Thanks. See you then" I say as he climbs out the car and I drive off.

It's easier for me to drive since I don't have to wear that whole disguise like Jin has to. Jin absolutely insisted that we go to work together.

I decided that I would go straight to the dinner meeting after work so I stayed a little longer than usual.

I saw that two other people were going to join the dinner meeting but I didn't know them that well. They seem like nice people so I offered if they wanted to walk to the restaurant with me. The restaurant is close by the company so it was really convenient to walk.

"Isn't it super cool that we're going to meet celebrities?" One of them fanboy to the other.
"I know right? They're making it big even though they just started" the other fanboys. I knew we were meeting up with a group called Mamamoo.

I didn't know much about the group. I am pretty sure I played a few of their songs while working. I don't watch many music videos. I just listen to the music.

"Our company really is a magnet for future celebrities."
What's that supposed to mean?

"I know right, maybe the next celebrity can be one of us" the other jokes. These two seem close.
"I think (Y/N) has the biggest shot of becoming a celebrity" the other says, trying to drag me into the conversation.

"I know, right? Can you sing or dance or something?" The other turns to me.
"Not really?" I say sheepishly as I stare straight ahead.

"Then you can be the visual" the other says with a thumbs up while the other nods.
"You two forming your own group now?" I ask with a slight laugh.
"Maybe" they laugh out.

We eventually get to our reservation. We were early so we get seated. I make sure to put my handbag on the seat next to me for Jin.

"Waiting for someone?" One of the guys ask.
"Yeah, my husband. I'm married" I say as proudly stick up my left hand with my beautiful ring.
"Wow. I didn't know that" they awe as they observe my ring.

"Then we better back off dude" the one nudges the other.
"How did we not notice that?" The other asks more to himself.

My ring is pretty simple so it can easily be overlooked but I love it. Jin picked it out.

I check out the menu as the two keep on talking.

Then I feel someone cover my eyes. It feels smaller than Jin's hands...The two gasp in front of us.

"Guess who?" I hear a familiar voice.
"Hwasa!" I cheer as I stand up real quick to give her a big hug.
"What are you doing here? Is the food here really that good?" I ask with a laugh.

"We're here to meet some or other company" Hwasa says with a roll of her eyes.
"We?" I ask. Does she have a boyfriend?

"My group and I" Hwasa says as she steps to the side and I see three other faces.
"Wassup (Y/N)" Solar says as she gives me a hug.

"It's so good to see you two again. I didn't know you were in a group" I say, completely ignoring the other two.

"Mean" Solar says with a huge pout.
"Remember-she did a similar thing to her own husband's group so I'm not surprised" Hwasa says with a sad laugh.

"And you two are?" I ignore the two and try to introduce myself to the other two. The one looks incredibly familiar.

"I'm Moonbyul and this is Wheein" the Moonbyul one says as she confidently shakes my hand.
"Nice to meet you...You look so familiar" I tell Wheein. She looks at my face and her eyes widen.

"Sorry for being so blunt. Anyway, I think you guys are supposed to meet us. Mamamoo right?" I ask.
"Oh, you're the company we're meeting?" Solar asks with wide eyes.
"Well ok then. This won't be as boring as I thought it would be" Hwasa says with a smirk.

Wheein claimed the other open seat next to me real quick. She flashes me a smile and I smile back. She sure is friendly but where did I see her before.

I think back in my memories...
"Are you two friends too?" Solar asks.
"We met by chance" Wheein answers excitedly. We met by chance? Did I bump into her at the supermarket of something...

Oh! I remember-with that alcoholic a few years back. She never called me back...

But she looks happy now. That's all that matters.

I introduce the other two workers, perfectly avoiding the fact that I don't know their names. We all order drinks, talking about work to get that out the way. Work's out the way as our contract was basically a done deal.

"So, where's your man?" Hwasa asks me as she sips on her drink.
"He said he would be late" I say with a shrug.
"Doesn't it suck to be married with one of the biggest idols?" Solar asks.

The others, besides Hwasa, look confused at me. Hwasa looks interested in my answer. I shrug.

"It's his passion and life. It's just a bit difficult at times but I wouldn't have it any other way" I say with a smile, fully concentrated on my drink. I tried to direct the conversation more to Solar and Hwasa. It's a bit awkward that I'm telling the whole table.

"There you have it. Sorry I'm late, Love" I hear Jin's voice behind me. He takes the seat I left open for him.

"I'm (Y/N)'s husband. Sorry for crashing your meeting" Jin introduces himself with his charming smile to the table.

"Aish, acting like you don't know us" Hwasa says with a disappointed sigh. Solar nods along with the disappointment.

"It's nice to see you four again" Jin says to Mamamoo. I see the other two freaking out over Jin.

I guess they know who BTS is.

(I do not own the video and picture.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

92K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
16.8K 515 9
Wanna piss off your annoying ex? Date someone else, someone better. If anything, fake a relationship. It might be childish, but who knows how it'll e...
279 79 19
-A BTS Oneshot Book ·♫ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ♫· ⁠❛ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠�...
78.6K 1.3K 28
[ bts x m/f! reader ] [ pls bear with my terrible writing ] [ cover by - milkmemo ] highest ranks : #106 → boyxgirl #88 → xmalereader #411 → junghose...