Fai | K-Pop Soloist

由 funkwav

In which Fai lives her life as Big Hit's first female soloist. Book 1, set in 2019. Book 2 Published Cover b... 更多

✧ FAI K-PROFILES ✧
✧ MAMA 2018 ✧
✧ RELATIONSHIP HISTORY ✧
✧ INSIDE FAI'S PHONE ✧
✧ FAI'S 18TH BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS ✧
✧ ALPHABET WITH FAI ✧
✧ SBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧
✧ KBS GAYO DAEJEJUN ✧
✧ LATE NIGHT WITH MARK ✧
✧ MBC GAYO ✧
✧ GOTTA GO ✧
✧ SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ✧
✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 01 ✧
✧ SOOMPI ARTICLE 02 ✧
✧ SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ V LIVE 01 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 01 ✧
✧ NEO CITY IN SEOUL ✧
✧ V LIVE 02 ✧
✧ FAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ✧
✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 02 ✧
✧ V LIVE 03 ✧
✧ VALENTINES DAY ✧
✧ FAI'S FRIENDS ✧
✧ BANGTAN BOMB 01 ✧
✧ IDOLS WHO CRUSHED ON FAI ✧
✧ KOREAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ TXT'S DEBUT ✧
✧ ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ SOULMATES ✧
✧ RENJUN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ KAI & FAI ✧
✧ JOHNNY'S COMMUNICATION CENTER ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 04 ✧
✧ DEBUT ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ JAEMIN & FAI ✧
✧ IDOLS FAI ADMIRES ✧
✧ JENO'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ TEXT MESSAGES ✧
✧ FAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS 2 ✧
✧ FAI'S STATISTICS ✧
✧ FAI IN CHICAGO ✧
✧ FAI IN VANCOUVER ✧
✧ FAI & FELIX ✧
✧ SOOMPI 03 ✧
✧ FAI'S HABITS ✧
✧ DESTINY ANNIVERSARY ✧
✧ HAECHAN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ CrAcK VIDEO ✧
✧ TEXT MESSAGES 02 ✧
✧ SOOMPI 04 ✧
✧ WHAT'S IN FAI'S BAG? ✧
✧ FAI'S INTERACTIONS ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TEASERS ✧
✧ FLOURISHING ALBUM PACKAGING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING PROMOTIONS ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ WHAT'S IN FAI'S PHONE? 02 ✧
✧ SOOMPI 05 ✧
✧ MGMA AWARDS ✧
✧ MARK'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI'S UNIVERSE ✧
✧ THE FLOURISHING TOUR IN SEOUL ✧
✧ JAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS 02 ✧
✧ FAI ONCE SAID... ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ SORIBADA AWARDS ✧
✧ SOOMPI 06 ✧
✧ BUZZFEED INTERVIEW ✧
✧ FAI'S FASHION ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN SYDNEY ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 05 ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN EUROPE ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 02 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 06 ✧
✧ GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL ✧
✧ WIRED INTERVIEW ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA ✧
✧ SOOMPI 07 ✧
✧ PLAYLIST OF MY LIFE ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 03 ✧
✧ DECALCOMANIA ✧
✧ V LIVE 04 Mark & Fai✧
✧ MEETING ✧
✧ FLOURISHING TOUR IN ASIA ✧
✧ AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ FAI'S QUOTES ✧
✧ SOOMPI 08 ✧ (HYUNJIN & FAI)
✧ ASIA ARTIST AWARD ✧
✧ MELON MUSIC AWARDS ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ MAMA 2019 ✧
✧ FAI'S FEELS 07 ✧
✧ SOCIAL MEDIA 04 ✧
✧ MARK & FAI ✧
✧ FAI'S BIRTHDAY ✧
✧ SBS GAYO ✧
✧ KBS GAYO ✧
✧ NEW YEARS EVE ✧
ANNOUNCEMENT * THE END*

✧ FAI WITH SUPERM ✧

4.4K 118 73
由 funkwav

⋰˚☆October 4th, 2019

Fai, Lucas and Mark all had an evening off. What do foreign minors do in LA when they have an evening off? One of them forces the other two to go on a hike.

"I fucking hate you for this," Mark panted, they've been walking for a while despite the fact that they took breaks they all were really tired. As if it wasn't their job to perform for hours on end.

"But look, it's so pretty." Fai pointed out to the view.

"Can we like... Stop here? I don't want to go any further." Lucas said.

"Yeah, let's just sit down and take all of this in."

The three of them sat on the ground taking in the sight they were seeing. Suddenly, Fai picked up her bag rummeged through it, "I brought us something to do."

"What is it?" Mark asked.

"Tada!" Fai pulled out three candles, "I thought that since we're here, we should make a wish."

"Okay," Mark nodded, "I really like that."

The three of them stood up, "Lucas, pass me your lighter."

"Who should go first?" Mark asked.

Fai answered as she lit up the candle, "You go first."

"Oh um, I don't know what to wish for. I have everything I've ever wanted."

"It doesn't have to be anything major," Fai shrugged, "You can wish for waffles for breakfast or something."

Mark closed his eyes, made a wish then blew out the candle, "You should go next."

Fai closed her eyes and clasped her hands, she made her wish and blew out her candle, "Lucas, it's your turn now."

"Why should I make a wish? It wouldn't come true anyway."

"Maybe, maybe not. You wouldn't be punished if you tried." Mark put his arm on Lucas' shoulder.

"Come on," Fai lit the candle, "Go ahead."

Lucas sighed but made a wish anyways followed by blowing out the candle. Lucas sat back down on the ground staring at the skyline. Fai and Mark looked at Lucas noticing the shift in Lucas' mood, the two silently sat back down by his side.

The three of them stayed in silence, a couple of minutes later Mark and Fai heard Lucas sniffing, they took a look at Lucas who was wiping his tears away. Fai spoke up, asking softly, "Do you want to be alone?"

"No," Lucas croaked before bursting into even more tears, "It's just so hard to live like this. I've only been doing this for a year and a half and I hate it already."

Fai rubbed Lucas' back and Mark spoke up, "I know... To live like this, it's really hard. Not a lot of people can live like this, but both of us know that if there's anyone on this earth that can live this way it's you."

"The worst feeling in the world is to feel lonely while doing this," Fai said, "But you know you can speak to us about it right?"

"I do," Lucas nodded.

"And you know that we love you and that we will always wish happiness for you, right?"

"Yes."

"Should we order an uber and get some ice cream to eat? Maybe that'll cheer you up."

"I'm on a diet."

Fai nodded and started to think, "Do you want to watch me eat the ice cream?"

Lucas let out a small laugh, "Sure, that will make me feel better."

"Mark, do you want to as well?" Fai asked Mark, he nodded giving her a smile, "I'd buy you guys a drink, but we're all underage."

"A drink would sound really good right now," Mark muttered under his breath.

"Guys," Lucas spoke up, the two turned giving him their full attention, "I love you two, thank you for being my friends."

"Umm," Fai trailed, "You don't really need to tell us this, we know."

"But we appreciate the reminder."

⋰˚☆ October 6th, 2019

Fai along with the SuperM members were shoved in a waiting room in the Capitol Records building, people were going in and out of the room doing god knows what. They were mainly waiting to meet with the record label's higher-ups, take some photos. In the words of the Americans, 'publicity'

Fai was sat on the couch, next to Mark and Kai across of them. Lucas and Ten were getting their makeup done with Baekhyun, Taeyong and Taemin speaking among themselves while sat next to the window.

Fai was explaining to Mark how Bighit was filming a documentary of Fai's tour life, filming her every move interviewing her every other day trying to get Fai to open up about her feelings.

"How do you feel about it?" Mark asked.

"I don't know, it feels like they're trying to capitalise on the fact that sometimes-." Fai paused once she looked over at Kai who was staring at the couple.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just testing my English, I'm trying to see if I can understand you two."

"And the verdict?" Mark asked Kai.

"I understand nothing. You guys can carry on talking."

"Never mind," Fai muttered.

Mark stood up walking over to the guitar he spotted in the room, "You shouldn't speak about anything you don't feel comfortable opening up about. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know."

Mark played around with the guitar set in the room. Kai asked, "You play?"

"I learnt from my dad," Mark answered Kai while playing around with the guitar, "I think it's out of tune though."

"I have no idea, I'm tune deaf" Kai shrugged sitting back on the couch, going back to his phone.

"Baby," Mark turned around to Fai, "Can you tune this for me?"

Fai put her phone down and took the guitar away from Mark, "Is there a piano here? I can tune it using that."

"There isn't a piano here, do you want to use my voice?"

"It's okay," Fai struck the High E string, figuring out how much needed tuning for the guitar. Fai's phone went off indicating a text message, "Can you read that for me?"

Mark picked up Fai's phone unlocking it, "Yeonjun wants you to monitor his practice. Yeonjun, he's the eldest in the group right?"

"Yes," Fai answered tuning the B string.

"He has nice cheekbones." Mark said while looking at the video.

"I guess," Fai muttered.

"Do you like mine or his more?"

"Dude obviously yours."

Mark smiled, "That's what I thought."

Fai gave Mark the guitar back, "Here you go."

"Thanks," Mark played around with the guitar, he called out, "Baekhyun Hyung! Can you sing Wait for me?"

Baekhyun turned around and started to sing the lyrics of Wait. Taemin said, "Mark you're really good!"

"I should get married to Mark!" Kai exclaimed.

Mark played with the guitar for a while until he was called in by his manager for an individual interview.

Baekhyun went over and sat next to Fai, handing her the guitar, "Fai I want to hear you sing Kingdom Come, you can play it on the guitar right?"

"You could've heard that if you came to my show in Seoul, but you didn't," Fai shrugged, "It has choreo and backup vocalists, it's really good."

Taemin spoke up, "We're coming to your LA show."

Fai's face gleamed once she heard that, "Seriously, Baekhyun Oppa, you'll enjoy it there then."

"It's my favourite song by you, don't you want to make your number one fan happy?"

Kai sighed, "You just had to make that sound weird didn't you?"

Baekhyun squinted his eyes, focusing at Fai, "Fai, I'm not sure if I really like the red on you,"

"Ironic coming from the guy whose white hair makes him look like a ghost," Fai muttered.

"My hair is pink."

Taemin shoved Baekhyun's chest lightly, "Don't say things like that, Fai is really pretty, her red hair suits her."

"Fai-ya, you hung out with Jennie?" Kai asked out of the blue.

"Yes," Fai answered nodding slowly, "Why?"

"I was looking through your Twitter profile and saw the picture you posted of her in Paris."

"Don't stalk my Twitter, that's creepy."

"Why were you together?"

"What do you mean? We text often, we were always close, it's just a certain thing happened which made it awkward at some point. I was in Paris, she was in Paris and came to my show. We were bound to hang out."

"Why can't you just be friends with her Australian member? Does it have to be my ex?"

"Not everything is about you, I don't understand why you're so pressed."

"I'm annoyed because people are starting to think Jennie and I are still together."

"Well, deal with it, you complaining about my friendship with her won't make me stop hanging out with her especially since we've been friends since before you've known of her name."

"Listen she's a nice girl and all, I just don't know if you should be spending a lot of time with her."

"You sound really possessive you know. If you wanted to be the only whose associated with her then you shouldn't have broken up with her."

"It's not my fault that it wasn't working out, our schedules didn't match up and we got too busy."

"You're in EXO, the male version of Blackpink, you guys get like a comeback a year. What do you mean you got too busy?"

Kai rose his eyebrow at his cousin, "That's low Felicity."

"I know and so is you trying to tell me to stop hanging out with my friend because of rumours. You're like what? 25? Catch up to your age."

"I'm just trying to look out for you and for me."

"Aren't you the one who consistently says to ignore what people say? You should go and practice what you preach. Leave me alone."

"I need you to listen to me, not just hear me. Maybe it's the language barrier, you don't understand what I'm trying to say."

"I understand you perfectly."

"Then why aren't you agreeing."

"Why should I? Your logic makes no sense."

"Sometimes I forget that you've debuted so young, your maturity is still at fifteen."

"Kai," Baekhyun spoke up, "Don't pick a fight with your cousin, she's six years younger than you."

"I'm just curious." Kai muttered, "Don't attack me. I didn't mean anything maliciously."

Fai scoffed, her eyes focused on her phone, "The damage has been done, big guy. You're making me feel guilty for hanging out with my friend because it hinders your reputation."

Kai went over and sat next to Fai, "I'm sorry Felicity, I shouldn't have brought it up and I didn't have the right to."

"Fai," Jinyoung called, "Come, we need to get your touch-ups done."

Fai jumped and walked over to Jinyoung, out of the room. She wanted to get out as soon as possible, obviously, she was annoyed at Kai. He was trying to tell Fai, who she can and cannot hang out with and she wasn't going to take whatever Kai said into consideration.

Fai looked to Jinyoung and said in English, "Dude you just saved me."

"I'm not your dude and speak to me formally. I'm not your friend, I'm your manager." He said sternly.

"Whatever," Fai waived him off sitting on the makeup-stool.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Social Media

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

so i'm planning for Fai to go driving in one of the chapters which will be 'filmed' which idol should she go on a drive with? I was thinking Chanyeol or Taemin, but I want your feedback :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

218K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
13.9K 651 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
36.8K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
164K 7.2K 59
༻ Idol AU ༻ "They don't know about the love we have behind the scenes." Book Two in the 'Glitch Mode' Series