Concupiscence

By YoBYoung

𝚉𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝. 𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚆𝚒𝚕�... More

Author's Note
Cast List
I: New Secretary
II: First Impressions
III: You're not afraid of me?!
IV: Stupid, Dumb Idea
V: The Fight
VI: Why Were You Crying?
VII: Saint's Past
VIII: Never Have, Never Will
IX: Nightmares and Secrets
X: Surrounded
XI: Torture
XII: Kidnapped
XIII: Returned
XIV: Escape in Flames
XV: Paradise 🔞
XVI: Eye of a Hurricane
XVII: Three Traffickers
XVIII: Disappointment
XIX: 5 Idiots and 2 Geniuses
XX: Underwater 🔞
XXI: Learning the Truth
XXII: Feeling stressed
XXIII: Why?
XXIV: What's mine is his and what's his is mine. 🔞
XXV: Shower 🔞
XXVI: In Time🔞
XXVII: The Confrontation pt. 1
XXIX: I want out
XXX: Revenge
Epilogue
SEQUEL

XXVIII: The Confrontation pt. 2

563 36 13
By YoBYoung

A/N: Thank y'all for 10K reads!! I nearly fainted when seeing that  :)

1:57pm 

Saint walked up to the house he should've called home. The place where he was supposed to be loved and cherished but 2 people decided to make a stupid decision and strip him from that.

Saint never held grudges against people. As long as they were able to tell them why they did what they did and what drove them to make that decision. And that was exactly what he was doing right now.

Saint slowly walked up to the door of the big house and knocked on the door.

"SAINT?!"

"Hello Aim."

"What are you doing here?"

Aim didn't know how to react. She just stood there, mouth agape.

"May I come in?"

Coming to her senses, she stood to the side allowing Saint in and quickly closed the door.

"Wow it didn't change. Same as I remember."

"What do you want Saint?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to feel a sense of nostalgia"

Aim was scared, angry and just downright guilty, the man standing in front of her was the same kid she and her husband abused for years. But at the same time she couldn't let her guard down. Saint had gotten more confident and badass since she had last seen him. And was all because of that mafia leader.

"Hello... wicked witch?"

"What?"

"Oh you were just zoned out"

"What do you want, Saint? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We'll just have to wait a few more seconds and now!"

Right as he said that there was a knock at the door.

"Aren't you gonna get that?"

Aim hesitantly went to the door. Not knowing what Saint has planned. When she went to open the door there revealed her husband, her brother, Pete and Leia, and Zee.

2:00pm 

Everyone was seated in silence not wanting to be the first to speak.

"You really haven't changed much have you, Pete"

"What do you mean, Willie?"

"You still look as pathetic as ever."

"I'm not going to listen to your bullshit"

"Still don't know how to fight your own battles?"

"Shut up"

"Still having your wife do all your dirty work?"

"I said shut up"

"Still putting babies in moving cars?"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Still hitting your wife?"

Next thing everyone knew Pete punched Willie square in the jaw. Then Willie kicked Pete in the face then they started fighting each other. Until Saint screamed:

"STOP IT."

Willie got off of a bloody Pete breathing heavily.

"You both are grown ass men and you're still childish"

"Now... I'm going to ask one question that both me and Zee deserve to know... Why in the fuck did you guys want to exchange us and what made your sorry ass want to kill me?"

"Well what happened was..."

Flashback

Many years ago...

Pete and Leia had just gotten a hold of the mafia and had just had their first child, Saint. They were really good friends with Willie and Zee like a nephew to them.

They knew about Willie's trafficking business and what he had done but that didn't stop them from being friends with him.

As they put it they were friends with 'Willie the person' not 'Willie the trafficker'. Which to most people's surprise were two completely different people.

Pete and Leia may have looked like that fairy tale couple on the outside but behind closed doors was a totally different story.

Pete was an alcoholic and a drug addict and mentally and physically abused Leia. He would hit her, call her names, and make her do all the work that he took credit for. People looked up to Pete as one of the greatest mafia leaders they had ever seen. But in reality he was just a fraud and a cheat.

Willie on the other hand had just met Aim and they had "fallen" in love. Well that's what it was at first. Soon after she began to see his true colors. She saw how merciless he would treat Zee. She found out about the business he was running underground. She saw the real him. Not the sugar daddy she fell in love with but the real him. Now she understood how he was so rich. She tried to leave. Many times. But Willie's acts of manipulation and with nowhere to go she stayed. Even if that meant joining his business she stayed. Because at the end of the day she still loved him and she knew the man she fell in love with was somewhere deep inside the merciless monster she saw now.

Pete looked at his wife cradling his child when he got an idea. The first idea he's ever come up with on his own. His baby looked too innocent. There was no way he would survive the mafia. Now... that Zee kid had potential he had the looks for it. If he didn't have the talent he'd have his wife teach him. He would be a rightful heir. Not Saint. So he made the call. A call to his best friend that would change his life for the worst. Not only his but everyone else's.

"I'll be over in five minutes."

"Here's my offer if you want Zee. You and your wife have to give my business full immunity. Meaning you can't rat us out to the police no matter how much I piss you off. You got me?"

"I got you"

"Now. All you want is Zee?"

"Yes that's all I want"

"Well then, I think it's only fair that I take your baby as well"

"No Willie I can't give you my baby."

"Then you can't have Zee"

"The thing is my wife really loves Saint and I-"

"You can't have Zee without giving Saint"

"My wife just had him"

"Offer is closing in 3..."

"Willie I don't know"

"2..."

"Leia will kill me"

"1"

"Ok ok fine I'll give you Saint"

"Ok then our work here is done. Well make the exchange in 2 days"

Pete didn't know what to do. Yes. He did want Zee to be the heir but he also didn't want to break his wife's heart by giving Saint to that monster if a best friend of his he needed to think of something and fast.

-

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Leia sweetheart. Calm down."

"CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? YOU MADE A DEAL WITH WILLIE THAT INCLUDED OUR CHILD PETE! AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO REMAIN CALM?"

"Everything will be okay I just have to think of a way around it"

"Bold of you to assume that you think"

"Excuse me?"

"You've always had me do your dirty work. Take credit for everything I've done. You've never done anything for yourself and when you do it involves giving our child to Willie. You're crazy."

"We could perhaps kill Saint before he goes to Willie"

"You're insane if you think I'm killing my own child."

"You won't. I won't. We'll stage it like an accident."

"I'm not taking responsibility for this"

And that's how Pete ended up putting Saint in an autonomous vehicle.

Purposely trying to kill his own flesh and blood. Guilt filled his entire being.

But he did it anyway...

He turned on the car and never looked back. He didn't know if Saint died or not. He didn't know the car killed Willie's father until a couple of days after. He also didn't know it would fuck up his life.

And he'll live with this regret for the rest of his life.

End of Flashback

"Wait a damn minute."

"You wanted to switch us because you didn't think I was a worthy heir?"

"Saint I'm so sorry"

"Whatever. What about you? Do you have anything to say?"

"I didn't do anything wrong. I just made a deal. It was what happened after that was on me. And Aim. And M"

"How so?"

"Well... we may or may not have paid the orphanage to have you sent to us"

Everyone went silent.

No one expected Willie to go to such extreme measures to get his end of the deal.

"This is crazy. I'm leaving."

"I'll come with you"

"WAIT!"

"What do you want now-"

Everybody turned around seeing Leia standing up pointing a gun directly towards Zee and Saint.

"Leia. Honey put down the gun"

"You shoot them then. I'm tired of doing your dirty work."

Leia tried to pass the gun towards Pete but he wasn't taking it

"No I've done enough"

Leia cocked the gun and pointed it towards the two lovers, wanting to pull the trigger but not bringing herself to do so. Zee had already put his arm out and made Saint go behind him.

"Hey babe. Let's go"

"Okay"

"I'll do it then"

*GUNSHOT*

He went over towards his lover who had just gotten shot near the heart by M. Tears streamed from his face while he watched the light of his life wasting away.

Without hesitating he picked him up and ran to the hospital which luckily wasn't that far away. He couldn't let him die. He couldn't live without him. Once he got to the hospital all hell broke loose. Doctors were going in and out of rooms, some covered in blood to help him stay alive.

Soon after Mew, Gulf, Singto, and Krist came looking worried as fuck.

"Hey man is he gonna be okay?"

Right when he said that a nurse arrived looking nervous.

"Do any of you have a close relation to the man with the gun wound?

"H-he's my b-boyfriend."

"Well, when you got him here the gun went dangerously close to his heart and there was an excessive amount of poison on the bullet. We tried everything we could to help him and-"

"And? And what?"

"I'm sorry..."

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 28

Before y'all kill me just know I love y'all

Until next time 

-Yo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 726 24
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢, 𝐚 𝟏𝟔 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨...
159K 6.6K 19
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲...
69.7K 2.7K 29
𝘽𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙨 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙂𝙖𝙮 . 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 , 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙃𝙞𝙢 . 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗢...
3.4K 123 18
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.