'94 Mixtape (COMPLETED)

Autorstwa Infinityplusbeyond

We first met through a '94 mixtape. Więcej

'94 Mixtape
Track one: detention flashback
Track two: surprises
Track three: Reactions
Track four: cheesy things
Track five: madness
Track six: Death.
Track seven: More surprises
Track eight: over again
Track nine: whispers
Track ten; pieces
Track eleven: broken
Track twelve: take it back
Track thirteen: clear
Track fourteen: darkness
Track fifteen: why
Track sixteen: interstate love song
Side 2 [flip]
Side two [flip pt 2]
Track seventeen
Track eighteen
GASP IMOPRTANT NEWS!!
Track nineteen
Side track one
yo man i am so done
Side track two
Track twenty
Track Twenty-One
Track twenty-two
Important announcement !!
Track twenty-three
Hidden Track - Michael + Character Q&A
good stuff thats pretty important
Track twenty-four
Track twenty-five
Track twenty-seven
Track Twenty-Eight
Sequel
Track twenty-nine
Character Q&A Answers
Track thirty
I UPDATED THE PREQUEL OK
Track 31
Track 32 (Last)

Track twenty-six

4.5K 217 163
Autorstwa Infinityplusbeyond

(watch the video linked..I made it and i feel everyone needs to see it. Oh follow me on vine @/hemmolicious)

oh and i'll edit tomorrow bc im studying for exams wish me luck :D

.
.
"My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it's in fucking pieces because of you." he said

"Good."
.
.

I guess this is the reason I'd be pacing around in my room at 2 in the morning, my hands running through the knots in my hair, and the bottom of my feet cold against the white tiles on my floor.

I guess I can understand why they pulled me away from Luke, sending me to my room.

It's a lot, not knowing anything-not even your name and coming to a strange place like this.

Why is he here?

He seems so caught in the headlights, he was so fragile like a little broken bird, he flinched at my touch.

As soon as I said his name,

"Luke?" I almost questioned, his eyes looked down in confusion and the workers suddenly stepped forward

"Luke, its me, Bella." I tried to say but they pulled me away as the boy collapsed with his hands on his ears.

The memory seemed so vivid, almost like it was to fade away, and I'm scared that it will. They forced me to eat my pudding today, something they don't do very often.

I'm not yet aloud to leave my room, just like everyone else. Karen said it was because of Luke, he was very unstable and it was not safe for me to walk the halls with my memory.

Apparently the place is in frantic right now, they were all confused to why I still had my memories, or if they made an accident. I don't quite know what they meant by that at all, but I already planned out what I'm supposed to say when they come.

"He looks like a luke, Luke skywalker. The guy from starwars?" I recited in my head, hoping they'd see past me and my terrible acting. Making me sound more mental then I already am.

There was a knock at the door and my head immediately snapped in the direction of the sound, the knob turning soft but quickly.

Karen was gasping for air as her breathing was unsteady and her face all sweaty.

"Kar-" she interrupted me by looking under my pillow then under my bed in panic.

"No time Bella. They know. They know. Fuck the know." she said in a hushed but frantic voice.

Her hands trembled as she wrapped her hands around the tin from Cathy's office, the lid still sealed.

"Good thing you have it." she takes the tin pushing it toward me to hold. I keep it in my hands looking at the tin as she stumbles through her pockets.

She's messy, and in panic, at two in the morning. My heart beats fast as I see a tear fall from her eyes as she puts three pills into my hands.

One green.

One white.

One black.

"I-I have you an orange pill with your dinner a few nights ago, you obviously took it right?" She quickly says looking around and I nod

"Good. How is your memory? Do you feel things coming back to you?" She shoots me with questions and I immediately nod to everyone of them.

"In a few weeks, all your memories will come back. I'm sorry if you wanted to forget but this is very important, you will be saving millions of lives." the make up running down her face didn't stop. The tears kept coming and I am scared as hell

"I can't. I can't explain everything, and I know I'm not here to explain." she looks down at her watch and curses under her breath.

"They know something is up, that I'm helping you escape. But all they know is it is a patient I am helping and not specifically you. Luke is here and I didn't even know, there are three pills. When you get the chance, give Luke the Green pill, it will bring back his memories within an hour. There is a Black and white pill, they both do the same job, if they take you away Bella take one, it will preserve your memories in your brain, something I created a couple weeks back." she's out of breath but she looks at me pleadingly "If you think they will take away your memories, take the pill, it will give the scanners an illusion that your memory has been wiped but they are just preserved in your hippocampus, somewhere the stupid ass scientist never look."

I nod quickly as the beat of my heart is getting faster by the second. She glances to the door then to me her eyes looking down at the pills and run in my hand.

"They're looking for me, by the time the morning bells ring, I won't be here." Karen breathes deeply as she quickly takes a seat on my bed, me following close behind her.

"Why? All this for me?" I ask her, not bothering to look her in the eyes but she rested her hand on my shoulder

"My daughter.. Amy was here a couple years ago. I put her in here, she was suicidal, and I never knew why." The woman before me kept her face in her hands sobbing

"I thought it was best for her you know? I was working for Ashbourne for a long time and the program was new then, and I thought it was a great idea for her to forget, but I didn't want her to forget. Her forgetting will mean she'll lose me. And she's all i had left.

Had. Is she...

"They killed her. My baby." She collapsed onto the ground holding herself as she wrapped her own arms around her.

"You need to get out of here Bella, you'll help so many people." she whispered the light in her eyes igniting with sorrow and anger.

She takes her glossy eyes off of mine as she looks onto the alarm clock.

"I-I need to go, they will be looking for me." she stood up straightening up her blouse and pencil skirt as she fixed her hair a bit.

She took a step toward the door and had her turned her head slightly

"One more thing...don't trust anyone."

+

Ding. Ding.

"All patients report to the cafeteria for morning breakfast"

The announcer said through the speakers and i immediately got up from my bed putting the tin and pills under the mattress of my bed.

I changed my uniform into a new one, it smelled like hospital but I guess it was the only thing I got.

I splash some water on my face quickly remembering everything from last night.

Pills, Luke, Amy..dont trust anyone.

By the time I got to the cafeteria the patients were already seated, each and everyone of them glared at me as I made my way to the food table.

I look around trying to find Luke, but the blonde was nowhere to be found

"Looking for someone sweetheart?" Ashton whispered behind my ear and I jumped startled.

"Fuck off Ash" I roll my eyes grabbing a bowl, pouring some fruit loops into my bowl.

"I finally got it back." He grinned wrapping his one arm around me, his green eyes bright and clear as day.

"Got what back?" I question as he grabs an apple off the fruit tray

"Myself." he takes a bite "I probably understand why the hell you'd stay away from me, forcing you to stay and stuff." he chews then walks over to the table where Jacks was sitting, grinning at the two of us.

"I was so fucking whipped." he shakes his head "I was put under so much medication..pain I guess" he mumbled the last part hoping that I wouldn't be able to hear, but I did.

I look at the fruit loops in my bowl quietly cursing to myself forgetting to add milk and Ashton immediately notices

"I'll go grab the milk" he groans leaving me and jacks alone

"Good to have him back." He said smiling at me and I nod quickly

"I thought we lost him to be honest" I said pouting as he chuckles chewing off a piece of his bacon.

Ashton comes back with the milk cursing to himself as he had milk all over his uniform

I grab the handle of the milk holder thing and milk spills everywhere.

"Ashton! You cut the hole too big in the milk bag!" I yell as people start to give us looks

"Thank you ... tips." he says rolling his eyes as he takes off his shirt that was covered in milk.

There was a whistle as soon as he took off his shirt from a girl noticing his toned body, he looked up in confusion then looked at me and winked.

Asshole. I roll my eyes taking tissues off the table wiping it on my pants. Hoping it will help the cold of milk dry.

I look at jacks as he laughs.

"Can I take off my shirt since Ashton did?" He questions and one of the guard stutters

"N-no! You will not get naked. People eat here."

Jacks took off his shirt anyways, his also toned body, with tattoos I may add got girls from the tables whistling.

A voice behind me yells too

"ARE WE HAVING A STRIPPER PARTY. YAS" I turn around noticing it came from Stanley, a 16 year old boy who can here right before I did, and he also took off his shirt.

People were laughing as more guys took off their shirts. The guard poked Jacks with one of the police sticks asking to put his shirt back on and he nodded, knowing it was the end of the little joke, he put back his shirt on over his body.

I laugh quietly to myself as I step back almost falling onto the floor slipping on the spilt milk, but someone catches me.

"Luke?" I ask and he he coughs signalling for me to stand properly

"Um, they told me my name was Kent, so I suggest you to stop calling me that." he says scratching the back of his neck taking a few steps back.

"Your name is Luke, you came here a couple months ago with Michael." I try to explain but he covers his ears.

"Help! Help! She keeps calling me Luke and that's not my name!" He screams and all eyes are on me and the guards quickly make their way over.

Oh fuck.

The gaurds wrap their arms around me as I frantically look around.

"Why dont you be a nice little girl and stop tormenting Mr. Richards." One of the gaurds hiss in my ear as the whole room stayed silent. I was struggling to break free from their grip but i felt I needed to do something as soon as the one gaurd had his one hand inside of my shirt.

"..His name is Luke Hemmings. I know because I remember everything." I felt stupid yet proud in that moment, but I didnt quite remember anything but the yells of Ashton and the punch that knocked me unconcsious.

+

"Look who's awake." I struggled to keep my eyes open as they kept shut, the throbbing pain in my eye stung and I cursed under my breath.

"Beauty shiner I gave you eh?" And I knew excactly who he was and I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I opened my eyes, ignoring the tears and pain.

"Don't fucking flatter yourself honey, I saved your life." He said as he took a seat on the chair next to me. I took a good look at him, even though my sight was blurry I could still see the purple on his left eye.

He didnt seem much older than I was, his deep green eyes, and just the way he spoke was too..young.

"We're matching huh? An eye for an eye.." He chuckled and I wonder how he got his black eye.

"Ashton Irwin and Jacks Coleson did this by the way." he stood up walking around my room looking around for something, but my room was as empty as everyone else's.

I didnt speak, as he spoke for me.

"I told the centre thatit was all my fault, I had mistaken the wronf person for doing wrong to Kent." He paused as he glared at me. "I know you remember Bella, everyone here is too stupid to believe it. And I want to know how the fuck you are remembering because I need your help." He quickly but quietly says.

He takes his security jacket off, leaving his plain white shirt on revealing his tattoos. My back aches for me to even sit up so i stay down.

"My sister..Emma is here. My fucking parents sent her here and she..she doesnt even remember me." His eyes travel to the ground as he rests his hand on the edge of my bed.

"I need you to help me get her memory back. I need her to remember." he said pleadingly, and she almost shook her head.

"What will I get in return?" I say too confidentally and he smirks.

"I know that you and Kent-"

"His name is Luke." I interupt him and he rolls his eyes groaning.

"Duk-" he attemts

"Luke! His name is Luke" I practically yell and he rolls his eyes

"Muk-" He stops as he grins andit was my turn to roll my eyes, him putting his hands up insurrender.

"Yeah, yeah I know, you both want to escape, and you cant do that with access cards now can you?" He grins pulling out cards from his pocket and I tilt my head, puffing air into my cheeks wondering if I should trust him.

But what are my other options..run for it? Wait for Cathy and Michael?

"Today will be nice Kenney." He says sarcastically sitting down on the chair once more.

"Yes, but you will have to agree, no fucking touching my boob you creep." And he laughed loudly.

"It was part of our training might I remind you, apparantly it gets girls distracted..?" he laughs once again as i cross over my arms. What the hell is wrong with him?

"How old are you?"

"20."

"Whats your name creepy?" I ask and he shrugs

"Harry." (A/N IM NOT MAKING HIS LAST NAME STyLES BC THATS TOO FANFICTION-Y)

"Ok deal." I say as I put my hand out for him to shake on it and he immidietly looks over to my door, he takes a few steps toward my door looking into the peep hole.

"Shit, Kent-Duke-Muk- Fuck." He stumbles with his words as my heart stops.

"Luke?"  and he nods

"He's at your door, and he has company with him."

+

I HAVE EXAMS AND IM SICK AF.

looks like harry is muke af haha

and luke is such a lil b*tch

and question of the day: do you want me to make a sequel after the 30th chapter or just keep the book until it ends which is like chapter 50?

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW 300K WHOT WHOT HWOTHOWTHO.

i love yewwwww and watch the youtube video on the side!! or on the top.

and follow me on vineeeeeeeee @hemmolicious

OH AND IMESSAGE ME GUYS!! I did this on my rantbook AND I MET SO MANY LOVELY PEOPLE AND WE FACETIMED EGIHDEEEEEEIGH IT WAS SO ADORABLE. AND EVERY1 WAS pRETTY AF

alysa.cortes03@gmail.com

oh if ya wanna snapchat me too heh LOL

alltimealysa (all time LOW SORRY NOT SORRY)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

147K 1.9K 37
I never would've thought I would run into him 4 years later... #1 Calum Fanfic (May 2021) Beside You | Calum Hood | COMPLETED (EDITING) - Original Ve...
8.3K 611 19
"Why were you here at four in the morning?" "It's only four in the morning once a day. Why not celebrate?" ((EDITING AF))
685K 19.7K 53
"Is that your penis??"