Track nineteen

NOTE: I SORTA TOOK AN IDEA FROM (xdesolate) AUTHOR OF THE AMAZING BOOK BLACK ICE. ITS JUST THE PARTS WHERE THE THERAPIST TALKS TO HER WITH QUESTIONS AND ILL TAKE IT OUT IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO. IT WAS JUST REALLY SMART AND CREATIVE. NOT LIKE ME.

It's been two days since Cathy spilled secrets to me. I still don't know where the hell I am. Nurses come every hour just to check on me and I don't know why. It's not like I'm going anywhere.

I've been hit with confusion and frustration that I can barely sleep or eat, what did she mean when she said there are more secrets to say? What the hell is this contract? Unanswered questions run through my mind as I try and calm down about this situation I can't seem to fix.

I lay in the soft bed I've been on for the few days I've stayed here. Thinking of the possible lies, did dad actually leave me? Does Michael know about this? My breathing increases by the second as more and more images pop in my head.

She said Luke knew, and that probably meant Michael knew. No, no, no. This can't be happening! I shut my eyes tight rubbing my face with the palms of my hands

I need, answers for god sake. For my sake, just then the nurse that I've been seeing for the past few hours comes in, holding a needle in her hand, steps closer and closer to me. I don't know what to do, her face is neutral, and it's not like the ones in movies. She's in a simple white uniform with a needle in her hand walking her way over to me on my bed. But before I can do anything she sets it down onto the little desk beside me holding up a clip board.

"Isabella Leanne Kenney" She says as she pats my arm slowly looking through the pages of my information. She sets the clipboard sown softly smiling down at me

"You're probably very confused to where and why you are here, but" she pauses softly patting my shoulder "you will soon be erased of from your curiosity" she says happily

She glances down at her watch then back at me with a grin, "You have someone waiting for you, and will soon make his way up in a few minutes."

She paces down on the end of my bed, fixing it up a little so it looks a little neater. I tilt my head to the side at the sight of her, She's humming while smiling to herself. I can't remember a time where I was that happy.

I throw my head back wondering who would visit me. Michael, I suppose? I don't remember anything much really, except for the fact he was yelling at me and made me cry.

After he made me cry I remember..i remember...i can't remember. What, I...I chew on my nail out of a nervous habit trying as hard as I can remembering the night of Michael and I's fight.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I try to remember how the hell I got here. I shut my eyes thirdly as the memory seems; blocked.

Within a minute I'm having a war inside myself. A war between my mind and inner self. Where I can't, figure out which is real or not.

I sigh giving up, as my eyes seem to feel tired, and my whole body suddenly feels numb. uncomfortably numb.

"Bella!" My mum yells from across the dinner table "manners." She says pointing her finger at me

Dad and I smile, at the sight of mum finally back at our dinner table. I give her a toothy grin and slurp my soup once again. And dad does too, she laughs her laugh which my dad always told me I had and she slurped her soup too.

And we laughed as a family. Mum and dad's laughs slowly turn into soft sobbing, I'm confused.

They're soft sobs become cries and screams. I slowly back away at the sight. Mum seemed to disappear out of thin air and dad is left alone crying on the dinner table by himself with an empty beer bottle at his side.