Side track one

Third persons pov

"Michael, how did you and Bella meet?"

"Easy, we met in elementary" he answers clasping his hands together

"Detail?"

"Some kids were teasing her that she didn't have a mum." he softly smiles, his muscles slowly loosening "I didn't have one either, so I punched the guy." He smiles recalling the memory

"Who is Bella to you Michael?"

"An amazing individual, she's smart, witty, a person of herself." Michael pauses "she's the type of girl who'd have tears and make up running down her face, and still she'd say she was okay." Michael pauses once again trying to think of more things to say describing Bella but he was just recalling the face of hers.

"Mhm, but I mean, who is she to you? A friend?"

"She's more than a friend, she's my family." He says sadly smiling

"Have you ever thought of her in a..how do I say this, a romantic way? have you ever been attracted to her?"

Michael's face heats up, recalling the memory of where he'd has fancied her in the past "it was a long time ago, before she met Luke."

"Ah, now Luke, who was he to you?"

"He was a dick at first, but started to show me his good side after we got to know each other. He was a close friend, up until he broke Bella." Michael says taking his lip in between his fingers

"What did you think of their relationship?"

Michael taps his foot against the floor "I thought they were the cutest fucking couple in the world." he pauses then apologizes for his foul language.

"What did you think when they first broke up?"

Michael pauses, thinking for a moment, he did want to go and beat Luke up, but also had a few other thoughts.

"I thought like a pessimist" Michael says ashamed "I thought that it was just teen love." he pauses rubbing his hands against his thighs, his fingers playing with the loop of his pants.

"Teen love that was always meant to end." he sighs then continues "I never knew that she was that in love. What Luke did to her was that bad"

"It made her try to commit suicide, and led her back into cutting herself" Michael was no longer smiling. His eyes half closed and his hands were shaking.

"What Luke did to her, did she tell you what happened?"

Of course I know Michael thought. He decided not to tell, it was too deep, and the trust between her and Michael could be worse then it already is.

"No, she was always in her room, she stopped talking to me after a week they..broke up." he lied.

"You've told me before how Bella didn't like Luke because she was afraid, why is that?"

"She was afraid of falling in love." he pauses "she was afraid of falling in live with someone when she didn't even love herself." Michael looked down at his lap his leg bouncing faster than before

"Afraid of being hurt, to open up, I don't know."

"What makes you think Bella finally opened up to Luke after all their time together?"

"Because.." Michael trails off thinking of something to say. "she finally found someone to save her from her demons."

"Did you think Luke loved her?"

Michael furrows his eyebrows recalling the memories of Luke and her sharing their happy moments, where Luke would comfort her when she cried, where luke would immediately apologize after a fight and hold her in his arms until they felt okay.

"Yes I did." michael stops "and I still believe he loves her."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes" he says quickly, not even to have to think about it. Michael chews on his lip keeping his hands rested on his thighs

"Do you think she needs help?"

"From the state she's in right now.." Michael's deciding of what he should say but he wanted the best for her

"Yes"

"Michael? Who do you think you are to her?"

"A person who's lost her trust. A friend who's no longer there for her."

"If you could start over with everything with her would you?"

Michael hesitates, his hands shaking and lips trembling

"Yes."

----

Please read this! it's important

This chapter is a reward to everyone reading this and will only be up for a certain time!

this was never meant to be up, but you guys deserve having this "backstory" of their past (sorta) and it gives you a little clue of what comes up next!!

Comment on each of the answers telling me what you think of Michael's answers!!! Dedication for next chapt

I love you.