Track 31

That's what I picture the centre to look like but white :o

RECAP SO U DONT HAVE TO RE READ THE LAST CHAPTER.

Luke told Bella that Ashton works for the centre and stuff and yeah.

Luke's POV

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY, KENT?" The nurse asked me very politely. I didn't really respond, but she took that as it was and did her own business as I kept my seat on the edge of the bed.

"Here is your medicine, and your glass of water" She smiled once more then winked at me. How old was she? 25, 26 maybe?

I politely smiled back as I took the pill in my hand as I put it inside my mouth, pretending to swallow the memory killer.

She then left telling me it was now curfew, not to leave the room or else it would have been a ton of security to get back to.

I didn't really care to anything she said, so I slipped out the room quietly as I roamed the halls to look for Bella's room.

"Mr. Irwin, please do not engage with the patients like that!" A voice boomed from the left side of the corridor as I stopped in my tracks.

"You cannot be emotionally attached to Ms. Kenney."

"I just did it to shut her up."

My jaw clenched, remembering what had happened earlier, finding the two of them kissing after dinner.

"Your contract states to not engage romantically with the patients Irwin, remember what happens when you violate the contract."

There was a pause, then a mumble that was hard to hear from where I was eavesdropping from. The the older man spoke up

"Remember Clifford for example, he spoke out of turn, and now he's dead."

My fist clenched and heart pumped harder than ever. Adrenaline pumped through my veins, the feeling right now was unimaginable. Michael was my best friend.

"If you lay a hand on her, I can easily kill you Lucas." Michael threatened, pointing his pale finger at me

"With what, your city bus?" I scoffed pushing his hand away from my face

"I mean it, she's not your average tween girl you can just fu-"

"I'm not like that you asshole." I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed by this emo vampire rambling on about the rumours he heard way back when.

"You're an asshole!" Michael yells out of no where, it's been a complete two minutes and his combat was shit.

Michael throws one of the pillows he picked up from the couch and throws one directly at my face. I then throw it back.

"You break her heart, I'll break your neck. I swear on it."

"That's from Fast and Furious you ass."

"You're an ass"

"Suck my ass you hater."

I hated the way ever since I came here, I'd have flashbacks from the dumbest things. I'm so sick and tired of it, everything reminds me of them, of her, of him.

"Luke listen to me God damn it." Michael snapped, his eyes were glossy and his lips were trembling

"We need to get her out, they're going to torture her with all these fucking memory shit."

My body seems frozen, I couldn't seem to move as he tried to snap me out

"Luke!" He shakes me but I'm helplessly lost in my own fucking head