Track thirty

Honestly pls just comment a lot ok, let's see if this can get 200 comments before this book ends. (last chapter is next chapter ok)
.

"I miss you."

"I'm so sorry."

.

Therapy was the same; Cathy rambling about why I haven't left yet, why Luke hadn't told me the plan to leave, or even just plain out 'how was her day' kind of thing. Cathy had said that maybe he was just waiting for the right time or maybe he needed time.

Ashton and I have been in an awkward state since our last..meeting. It's small talk and words, where we'd give each other small glances and look away; its, different.

Luke had been ignoring me for the past couple days, still pretending to be Kent, and still pretending that he doesn't remember me; but I don't blame him. I would want to forget me too.

More patients come in, and it's different; they come completely wiped. They seem like total idiots coming in here like they were insane. But I guess it's what they say

Everyone's born mad; some remain so.

I'm confused to why this place is so disorganized, why the care takers never care where I go, but pay more attention to the other patients; almost as if I'm one of them. I roam the halls as I'm sane, like I finally belong.

"Ashton, hi" I say as I open the door toward the balcony, a lit cigarette im between his perfect set of teeth

He knits his eyebrows together before smirking at me "or is it hey?"

I roll my eyes as I stand against the railing side by side next to Ashton. The smoke filling my nostrils. He smiles before taking the long drag. He runs his fingers through his curly hair and adjusts his sunglasses -where I've never knew he had.

"What are you doing up here Sweet-cheeks?" he questions once again smirking toward me that made my heart pound.

I shrug not really knowing what to say, forgetting why I had left the cafeteria to find Ashton. He just smiled as he squinted looking out into the smug sky.

"You look like you need one" Ashton reaches into his uniform pocket in search for something, he pulls out a cigarette offering it to me. My hand slowly grabbing the white and orange stick, he smiles as I put it in between my teeth grinning.

He chuckles as his eyes crinkle slowly walking over to me, his body close to mine, my eyes trailing up to his as he lights my cigarette, the smoke coming out of his mouth makes my tongue tingle.

The cigarette wasn't as bad as I thought, it made me feel a rush in my bones and made my head spin - in a good way.

"So, what's the problem with you?" He asks me once again running his fingers through his hair

I shrug taking in another puff

"Everything" I mumble and he looks at me with worry walking close

"You do know that I'm here for you right?" Ashton asks "whenever you feel lonely just come to me ok?"

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin come down to Main hall, Ashton Fletcher Irwin" the voice of the announcer says

I nodded my head at Ashton who was already backing away from me and toward the door, he grins at me as he suddenly just starts running toward main hall.

I stay outside in the balcony, enjoying the cold crisp air, I take in the cigarette and i between my lips as I enjoy the burning sensation of my throat.

"B-Bella?" Luke's mouth is agape as he starts to open the balcony door. He takes the cigarette from my hands throwing it down the railings of the balcony, making it fall down the building.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim as I try to push Luke away

"This isn't like you Bella!" He yells, his hands up in the air

"Isn't like me?" I scoff "you don't even know me."

Luke scoffs as if he couldn have just believed what had just come out of his mouth

"So if you think I don't know you, why would I even bother to try to get you out of this hell hole if I didn't know you Bella?!" His words fog up as the air gets gets colder

"Well yeah Luke!" I exclaim "im having all these horrible memories and flashbacks of you, hurting me." I look away completely disgusted "you were with another girl and you tried to deny it! And after that you kept telling me I was nothing to you, what do you expect Luke? A hug? A big fucking congratulations?!" I yell even louder, he doesn't even look at me as I know I'm right

"Who was she anyways Luke?" I feel my words choking up as I can see the memory so clearly in head. He didn't say anything but kept his eyes to the floor

"Luke, tell me" I plead and suddenly I start pushing him to tell me who the hell the girl was

"You know her" he mumbles as he quickly wiped his eyes "it didn't mean anything, I-"

"Luke god damn it! Just tell me!" My eyes are watering as his were too

"It was Stacy okay?"

Stacy? As in Michael's Stacy, which was the girl who left me outside my apartment crying and hurt?

"Ho-"

"I'm sorry okay? It happened and its on the past, the rest of it..I-I" Luke stammered with his words, his eyebrows knitting together as if he were trying to choose what was right.

He suddenly just exhales and looks up at me, his pale blue eyes are duller than I've ever seen, they were glossy and filled with tears like mine.

"I can't tell you now."

What? When is later? I need to know now! Tears are streaming down my face as I continue to wipe my eyes

"You can't trust Ashton, Bella. Please listen to m-"

"What don't you get Luke?! Ashton's the only friend I have!" I fume out in anger, how does he think me not being with Ashton will help for me not to be mad at him anymore?!

"Bella please trust me on this" Luke pleads as he tries to step closer

I cover my ears shutting my eyes as this whole scene before me looks so familiar. Lukes eyes are all red and puffy, with tears still streaming down his fave. His lips are quivering and I let my hands go out of my ears.

"I can't trust you Luke."

"But you can't trust Ashton either." Luke pleads

"Why not?!" I breathe out finally giving in on his accusations.

"Because he fucking works for the centre!"

-

This was short but the next (last) chapter is gonna be long and exciting ok

Comment where you're from and one reason you love it and one reason you hate it (winners get dedications for the chapters ok)

OR

what U thought about the chapter!!!!

My answer ; im from canada, I love how our money is waterproof and in destroy able and if you scratch our bills it smells like maple syrup. I hate that we barely have summer

I thought this chapter was mind boggling