The Queen of Hilltop High ✔︎

By FeistyFairy17

When stubborn, hard core Zena runs in to her brother's long lost enemy, her guarded life takes a drastic turn... More

Well, I'm used of being the star.
You can call me arrogant.
I just fell in love with your apartment!
Movie Night
Old Enemies
Who is that damn girl?
Yearning for Revenge
New Neighbours
Ruined Car
Her Hatred
This is War!
H2O Problem
Skipping School amd Don't Mess with the Queen!
Unexpectedly
A Little Heated Moment and Haunting in the Haunted Hut
Zombie at the Haunted House and plans for the Night
Flat Tyres
Nice or what?
There's No Way!
Payback may be a bitch to you, but it is a fun angel to me!
Bad Girl Feeling or Nerd Girl Feeling
Another Match
The Real Bad Girl Feeling
I needed to let out some steam.
The Scent of Jealousy
What was happening to me?
Home?
Wet Cuckoo
When the Time Froze 😍
I broke my fifth punching bag for the month!👊
Salty Revenge
Sticky BoBo and Sneezeing fits.🚗
I am falling for her
Hilltop & Rosewood Vs St. Faiths
Biggest Food Fight of the Year 🍻
Ice creams
By the lake
Ninja Princess
Many things happen.
What the Hell was wrong with Him.
The Fake Date
There's no going back!
A/N
His Pure Source of Amusement
Captain jerk face and Ninja Girl
Double Date
Confession
Determined
Help and Plans
Red Indians and Roast Wild Boar.
Memories
I will Always be there for You.
Past and Present
Union Party
Queen Rules
Decision
It broke me.
It shattered me.
The Warmth of Affection
Everybody deserves a second chance.
Surprise?
Falling again.
Let the Fate bring me across it again.
Playing Hard
The Queens and Kings
A Deal with the Devil
Princess on Ice and Mother Gothel
Taking a Risk.
Two much Love in the Air
Beautiful things always come with a risk.
A Simple Truth or Dare
More Drama
Pranksters are on Loose.
Pranksters are on Lose (2)
Raging Emotions
Rule Breakers
Always There
Follow Your Heart
Always
Who could trust their enemy?
Never Again
A Beautiful Lie
She had to be Strong.
Is one life worth of all of them.
Collission
Together
Missing You
Epilogue

Love brings heart breaks.

457 22 20
By FeistyFairy17

    Daniel grinned as he ran a hand through his messy black locks, his eyes shining.

"Hey, Sweet heart." He said, winking at Zena.

Zena raised her eyebrow, amusement clear in her eyes.

"Hey, jackass!" She greeted back, a lazy grin spreading across her face, making Daniel frown.

Henry and the others shared looks, clearly amused by the two's exchange.

"Ahem! As much as we would like to stay here, listening to you two pleasantly greet each other,"
Emma started, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "We'd much prefer to go on, you know."

Zena rolled her eyes.
"You guys go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys at our bikes." Zena said, nodding at her friends.
The others nodded and walked ahead.

Zena watched them leave for a few seconds and turned her attention back to Daniel. He was leaning against his  motor bike, ankles crossed, his helmet rested on the bike. He gave her a lazy smile.

"Sooo, let's start from why you are here." Zena said. "Aren't you supposed to be with Alex?"

"Aww.. Come on! Do I have to take permission to visit my favorite girl?" He asked. Zena raised an eyebrow and he pouted.
"Come on, Zena. I came all this way to see you and you didn't even give me a hug!" Daniel complained and Zena threw back her head and laughed.

She smiled at Daniel and he stretched his arms wide, gesturing at her to join him in a hug. Her smile widened and she ran in to his arms. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. She let out a sigh in content, feeling herself engulf in a protective warmth and comfort.

"I missed you, Danny." She whispered, her voice muffled against his chest. He grinned as they pulled away. "I missed you too, darling." He said and playfully ruffled her hair, making her slap his hands away, scowling.

"So, why did you come here all of a sudden?" She asked, soothing her hair.
Daniel sighed. "I'm going to California, tomorrow." He said. "I came to say good bye."

Zena's face fell. "Umm.. O..okay... For how long will you be there? And why do you want to go there, suddenly?" She asked, looking up at him with her brown eyes.

"I'll be there for about two weeks." Daniel said, his shoulders were tensed and his face was grim. "My mom.. She is sick, like really sick."
Zena gasped in shock. Daniel did not have a good relationship with his mother but still, she was his mother.

Zena placed a hand on his tensed shoulder and gave him a comforting squeeze and felt him relax under her touch. She placed her free hand on his other shoulder and gazed in to his eyes.
"No matter what, remember one thing, Daniel. You are never alone. I will always be there for you, you know." She said,softly. "You were there for me when I needed you the most,I will never forget what you did for me."
Daniel smiled and took her hands in his.
"As soon as I come back, I'll visit you right away." He said. "Keep waiting for your Knight in shining armor, princess." He added with a cheeky grin.
Zena laughed. "Knight in shining armor?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. "Rather like one in rusted tin foil." Daniel scowled but soon, grinned and ruffled her hair.

"I better be going." He said, glancing at his wrist watch. "Alas! I can't stay any longer." Zena smiled and gave him another hug. "Take care, sweet heart." Daniel said, a concerned expression on his face. "Neither I nor Alex would be around for a few weeks. Be careful,okay?"
Zena grinned. "I'm not that naive girl, Daniel." She said with a confident smile. "The Queen can take care of herself."

"Without her Knights?"

Zena rolled her eyes. "Whatever!"

"Anyway, I'll see you later." Daniel said as he climbed on to his motor bike. "Bye, bye, my love! I love you!"
Zena laughed and waved. "Good bye, Daniel. Love you too."
Daniel made a call me gesture before taking his leave, throwing a final wink in her direction.

Zena skipped to the spot where her bike was parked, a small smile lingering on her face.

*******

    "Where do you think they would be?" Zena asked as she jumped down her bike, landing neatly on her feet. She threw back her hair over her shoulder and turned to face Henry and others. They all were at the vehicle park of Rosewood College.
"They should be around." Henry said, climbing down his own bike. "I texted Jake. He should be here soon."
Zena nodded, glancing around. It was her first time at Rosewood College. Rosewood was one of the main high schools in the city and even its car park was as big as Hilltop's.

"Yo! Dudes!" Jake shouted as hurried to their side, his hair messier than ever. Max was after him though he didn't share Jake's enthusiasm. He shot Emma a look and kept himself a considerable distance away from the red haired girl. It was clear that he hadn't forgotten the incident at the union party. How he ended up, taped to a wall of a dusty old store room, a doughnut pushed in to his mouth. Noticing his discomfort,  Emma smirked.

Jake grinned widely at them and offered Henry and Edward fist bumps. Max nodded at them in acknowledgement.
"So, why are you guys here?" Jake asked at the same time Ethan and Blaze approached them. Ethan waved his hand while Blaze threw Zena a warm smile.

"I guess Zena finally decided to tell Lyzender how she really feels about him." Blaze said, observing Zena from head to foot, taking in her appearance. Zena felt blood rush to her cheeks and she looked away, her hands stuffed in her jacket pockets, she nodded.
Max and Ethan snapped their heads in her direction in unison, eyes wide and jaw dropped. Jake gasped and then whistled, his eyes shining.
"Finally!" Ethan said with a clap and pulled Isla to a side hug.
"About time." Max said, his fear and depression forgotten, his usual sly grin spreading on his face.

"Umm.. I'm just saying.." Isla started, twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers. "Would it be a problem.. I mean we being here..at Rosewood.."
She looked nervously at the curious and suspicious glances the Rosewood students were shooting in their direction.

"Nah!" Jake said, waving a hand in the air. "If they have any problem, they'd have to deal with us." He said throwing his hands, sideways, stretched wide.
"And now, for the more important business." Edward said, rubbing her hands together almost in glee.
"Where is our little lovey Dunby boy?"
Henry snickered at what his cousin called Lyzender. It was clear that he didn't like him much.

Jake grinned. "He should be in the gym." He said after a moment of thoughtful silence.
Zena nodded as she pulled her jacket tighter around her as if she was seeking for its support and comfort. Noticing her nervousness, Blaze wrapped an arm around her, causing his friends to share glances. Blaze was never the touchy time. As they gazed at him, they could clearly notice the way he looked at Zena. It was bit the romantic type, it was clear. He gazed at her as if she was his responsibility, like he would go through hell and heaven, just to protect her.
He had this warmth and love, referred specially for her.

Blaze gave Zena a comforting squeeze. "You can do it, Snowy." He whispered, soothingly. "Everything will be fine." Zena threw him a grateful glance. She really appreciated his support. She looked up at him with so much respect, trust and love. She gazed at him, in the same way she looked at her brother, Alex.
Blaze was someone who had gone through so much, and to have someone as strong as him was so much for her.

"Okay. Where's the gym?' Zena asked, straightening up herself. She pushed back her hair and adjusted her jacket. Her eyes no longer held any nervousness or vulnerability. They held strong will power, determination and confidence once again.
Now, that's our Queen. Blaze thought, a proud smile tugging at his lips.

"Straight path, left turn, straight, right from the lockers and you'll be standing in front of the gym." Ethan said. "I don't think you would have trouble finding it. Or, should I come with you?"

Zena shook her head. "Nope. And thanks, Ethan."
"Go, get them, tiger!" Edward and Jake yelled, throwing their hands in the air. Max whistled and Mia sniffed and wiped a happy tear from her eyes. "My baby has all grown up!" She exclaimed and grabbed Jake's collar and frantically wiped her nose. Isla and Ethan smiled widely in encouragement. Lily gave Zena a thumbs up and even Henry gave her an encouraging smile.
Blaze gave Zena a friendly push.
"Go, confess your undying love, sweet plum." He said, smiling.
Zena nodded and started to walk in the direction of the gym. Henry made a move to follow her but Mia grabbed his arm, pulling him to a halt.
"Let her go, Henry. Let our Queen do this alone." She hissed.

Zena looked over her shoulder and gave Mia a grateful smile before continuing her walking.

All of them watched as Zena walked farther away from them.
Her walk was not hurried or rushed but neither was it slow. She seemed to be radiating power. Her dark hair flew around her, chin raised and her posture was almost threatening that most of the students stared at her in awe as they parted, allowing her to pass through them.

"Okay," Mia said as Zena disappeared from their sight. "Now let's go after her."
Henry gave her a disbelieving look.
"B....b..but you just said..." He stammered and Mia waved her hand.
"I said so before, now I say this." She said and dashed after Zena.

Henry looked in disbelief as the others followed her. Edward gave his cousin a sympathetic look before following the others, leaving a confused Henry.

***

Zena was almost at the gym. She had passed the lockers, where several girls threw her envious looks and was now walking along the corridor that lead straight to the gym.
She stopped for a moment at the door of the gym, nervousness creeping back in to her. She took a deep breath, gathering her courage and walked in.

She froze in mid step as her eyes fell on something she never in a thousand years, wanted to see. Her eyes widened and it was like her whole body stopped functioning. Hundreds of emotions flared up inside her, raging and swirling. Confusion, disbelief, anger, pain, misery, sadness, rage and mostly, heart break.

There, right in front of her, Lyzender was kissing another girl, not just anyone but, Veronica.

A/N

O......kay!
First, #don't hate me.
            #comment and tell me your ideas.
             #vote if you like my story.

Thank you! 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 146K 78
Reina Clementine Romano the youngest Romano of the Sicilian mafia and course the most badass. A successful CEO of the Romano's hotel in the day; but...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
2.6K 119 20
[Eg 'laef] - noun a word that has no meaning; can be used in place of any other word. Rainbow Quest multishots
3.2M 80.2K 86
When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and stepdad. She is told of an accident res...