Random x Reader One-Shots (Re...

By Xrossbow

G'day Wattpad, Xrossbow here I'm always getting random ideas that I think could make cool stories but don't... More

Fandoms
Requests Page (Open)
I got your back (Marcy x Reader)
Just know that I'm here (Anne x Reader)
I just really really like you (Edric x reader)
You always come first (Sasha x injured reader x Marcy)
I promise that I don't hate you (Lady Olivia x hated reader)
A kiss on the cheek (Maddie x Sprigs' sister Reader)
See you around (Mabel x Vampire Reader)
I Need A Bit Of Help
The perfect sleepover (Marcy x Reader Pt2)
The Escape Room
May I have this dance? (Marcy x Reader)
THANKYOU SO MUCH
I can't pick what to write about (prompt list)
I Could Never Hate You (Amity x Reader)
Locked In (Boscha x Reader)
I Promise That I Do Care (Lady Olivia x Hated Reader Pt2)
It's Just A Nightmare (Scorpia x Reader)
You Belong (Sasha x Anne x Reader x Marcy)
He can't hurt you (Luz x Reader)
Fire Can Burn (Luz x Dragon Reader)
You Already Are (Sir Pentious x Child Reader)
You Dolt (Weiss x Drunk Reader)
A Night Out (Asami x Reader x Korra)
(Amphibia Incorrect Quotes)
Our Day Off (Marcy x Reader)
Will You be My Date? (Amity x Reader)
A Mostly Sleepless Night (Rayla x Reader)
Started With Studying (Hermione x Reader)
The Game (Rainbow Dash x Reader)
Awkward Situations (Todoroki x Reader)
10k VIEWS!!!
An interesting encounter (Anne x Werewolf Reader)
Tagged?
Out in the woods (Frobo x reader)
A new, not so bad place (Marcy x Reader)
Our Big Day (Marcy x Reader)
Midnight Meetups (Sasharcy)
Cuddle date (Edric x Reader)
Poorly Made Towers (Mattholomule x Reader)
Take Your Time (Amity x Werewolf Reader x Luz)
'Shopping' with Mom (Eda x Child Reader)
A Friendly Warning (Hunter x Reader)
Go To Bed (Varian x Reader)
Unexpected Friendship (Rayla x Injured Reader)
A Simple Sleepover (Marcy x Reader)
I've Got Your Back (Marcy x Reader) *Rewrite*
I Always Will (Jinx x Reader)
Thief in the Night (Caitlyn x Reader)
Beyond the Wall (Hilda x Frida)
(Amphibia Incorrect Quotes Pt2)
Please never try cooking again (Anne x Reader)
(Amphibia Incorrect Quotes Pt3)
You Overgrown Puppy (Marcy x Werewolf Reader)
Truth or Dare (Max Mayfield x Reader)
Eat the Broth (Rider x Reader)
Hot Chocolates (Yang x Reader)
Bad Decisions (Vi x Reader)
Watch Duty (Mattholomule x Reader)
Stargazing (Lapis Lazuli x Reader)
Happy in the Ever After? (Ruby x Reader)
(RWBY Incorrect Quotes)
The Deciphering of Dreams (Vex'ahlia x Reader)
Kiss it Better (Korra x Reader)
Moonlight's Love (Ruby x Penny)
Day 1/2 - Ice Skating (Gwen Stacy x Reader)
Day 3/4 - Snow Day (Callum x Reader)
Day 5/6 - Christmas Baking (Yang Xiao Long x Reader)
Day 7/8 - Christmas Carols (Winter Schnee x Reader)
Day 9/10 - Snowwoman (Vi x Reader)
Day 11/12 - The Perfect Gift (Weiss Schnee x Reader)
Day 13/14 - Hot Chocolates (Jinx x Reader)
Day 15/16 - Snowball Fight (Ruby Rose x Reader)
Day 17/18 - Let it Snow (Penny x Reader)
Day 19/20 - Hogsmeade Trip (Hermione x Reader)
Day 21/22 - Gingerbread Houses (Bolin x Reader)
Day 23/24 - Book Swap (Blake Belladonna x Reader)
Harmony in Hell (Charlie x Reader)

Your secret is safe with us (Luz x Werewolf reader x Amity)

3.7K 68 31
By Xrossbow

Another request 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Idea: the reader is meant to do a group project with Luz and Amity but it's the full moon so the reader has to ditch the girls. Amity and Luz go looking for the reader and discover their true form.
———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
'EVERYTHING HURTS!' I yell as I enter Hexside. I hate being a werewolf, not only do I transform into a monster with the full moon but during the day of the full moon my body aches and my senses get really sensitive randomly which gives me killer headaches. I just have to get through today's classes, then tonight's transformation and I'll be good till next month. I then hear the bell ring signalling that I am late for my first class.
———————————————————
Small Time Skip
———————————————————

The day has gone smoothly for the most part; now I just have my track lesson, Abominations. I love learning about Abominations but I really am just too tired to pay attention right now. I zone out for most of the class but I can still make out Amity answering every question asked.

'Now that I've fully explained the task get into the groups that I assigned you to at the start of the class' I faintly here the professor address the class. I decide to just wait till my group members find me while I hope I don't get people who expect me to do all the work for them

'(Y/N)?'

'(Y/N)?'

'(Y/N)!'

Why did Luz have to yell just as my hearing became heightened? Luz shouting my name combined with my sensitive hearing caused me to clutch my head and hiss in pain.

'I'm sorry was I too loud?' Luz asked. Coming from anyone else it would of probably sounded sarcastic but Luz is far to caring to be mean like that.

'No, no sorry, my bad I wasn't paying attention' I say looking up waving my hand dismissively. When I look up I see Luz and Amity. 'I guess these two make up the group'.

'How much of the lesson were you listening to?' Amity asks me.

'I tuned out at....' I think back to see if I remember ANY of the lesson, which I didn't. 'What time did the lesson start?' I ask with a cheeky ass smile.

'Of course you weren't listening to anything' Amity mumbled as she face palms.

'Sooooooooo......, what are we doing?' I ask.

'We have a group project that is due tomorrow morning' Luz replies.

'So all three of us are going over to the Owl House to work on it'.

'WAIT WHAT!' I say standing up REALLY hoping I heard her wrong. 'Tonight tonight?' I ask again.

'What else could she be meaning?' Luz responds. 'Why what's wrong?'

'Ah, sorry girls but you two are going to have to do the project by yourselves I can't make tonight'.

'Aww' Luz looks down all sad.

Amity then goes into protect Luz mode. 'No, no, NO, you're not getting off that easy. You are coming with me and Luz back to the Owl House to work on this project'.

My heart rate quickens, I know that Amity won't just let me leave. 'Fine I'll meet you at the Owl House but I'll be a bit later, ok?

'That's fine just as long as you do actually come, if not...' she looked at me with a menacing smirk while she summoned a small Abomination on my desk. 'I do know where your house is'.

I gulped as a bead of sweat rolled down my face. I'm not actually going to the Owl House tonight so I'm going to have to face the wrath of Amity Blight eventually. Shaking it off I stand up and put my book into my bag.

'Well ok then, bye guys' I then leave the classroom. I feel bad for ditching them but I have too, I can't let anyone see the monster I really am.

———————————————————
Time skip
———————————————————

Luz's P.O.V
Me and Amity have been working on the project for a few hours and there's still no sign of (Y/N).

'I wonder where they are?' I wonder aloud.

'Come on Luz, (Y/N) left us to do the work while they just do whatever' Amity replied, annoyance evident in her voice. 'You know what, I'm not letting them get away with it, let's go find (Y/N)'.

'I don't know Amity, (Y/N) seemed really out of it today I think we should just let this one slide'.

'Not a chance, I'm going to go get them' Amity then stands up and heads for the front door, she looks back and says 'you can come with me if you want but it's up to you' and with that she left.

After Amity left Eda walked in drinking a cup of 'apple blood'.

'You should probably go after her'

'Why?'

'Because it's a full moon that's why, last thing I want is for you to have your friend eaten alive by a rouge werewolf'

'What, werewolves aren't real' I say really hoping that Eda was joking.

'Don't say I didn't warn you' she says as she walks off.

I look out the window at the full moon it being bright enough to light up all of the Isles. I then hear a very Wolf-like howl. 'That's probably fine'.

......

'I'M COMING AMITY!' I scream as I run out into the woods.

After a few minutes of walking I finally see something up ahead. 'Amity is that you?' I call out.

'Luz, I didn't think you were coming' Amity then comes out from behind a tree next to me. 'Wait I thought that that was you...' I say pointing at the shadowy figure up ahead.

'That's definitely not me'

'Then what is that?'

The shadow started moving closer until we could clearly see what it was. There in front of us was pitch black werewolf with glowing red eyes that made me feel smaller than I already did.

'A w-werewolf! Emira and Edric used to tell me stories about them but I didn't know that they were real!'

'Well it looks pretty real to me Amity'

The wolf then charged at us. Frozen with fear me and Amity had no chance of getting away. I closed my eyes and pulled Amity into a hug shielding her with my body, expecting to feel a pain but nothing came. Instead we both heard a yelp coming from the wolf. When we turned around we saw that a smaller, black and (f/c) werewolf had protected us. The smaller wolf continued to growl for a minute or so until the other one left and once it did the smaller one turned to look at us. For a moment me and Amity just stared at the wolf and it just stared right back. Something felt strangely familiar about it...

'(Y/N), is that- is that you?' I ask taking a step forward.

'Luz, get back, what makes you think that it's (Y/N)?'

'Those eyes...'

'Luz, look' Amity points at the wolf.

The wolf seemed to recognise the name and bowed its head and wined.

'So it is you' I say kneeling down and (Y/N) sits down also.

'So this is why you couldn't come to the Owl House with us' amity says joining us on the ground. 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't of tried to make you come'

'How about you came back with us to the Owl House, even as a werewolf the forests aren't the safest at night'

'Especially on the full moon' Amity adds as we stand up.

(Y/N) nodded and stood up following me and Amity back to the Owl House.

————————————————————
Time Skip
———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I wake up with, surprise, surprise, a killer headache. After a moment I finally open my eyes and take in my surroundings, then the memories from last night come flooding in. My breathing gets all funny as I remember that Amity and Luz know. I start sweating and my eyes sting with tears.

'They're going to hate you now'

'You're a monster'

'You should be in a cage'

Terrible thoughts run through my head until I'm brought back to reality by a hand on my shoulder.

'Hey, deep breaths ok? Calm down' it was Amity.

I do as she says and take some deep breaths to calm myself down. I look up and see Amity and Luz in front of me and I can't help but cry. To my surprise I was pulled into a hug by both Amity and Luz.

'How can you hug me when you know what a monster I really am'

'Because you saved us (Y/N)'

'That other werewolf was a monster, not you'

'Really?'

'Really' they both confirm as they pull away from the hug.

'You're not going to tell anyone right?' I ask a little worried.

The two girls look at each other and smile.

'Don't worry (Y/N) your secret is safe with us'.
———————————————————

Hope everyone enjoyed that chapter and I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day.
Cya guys 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.5K 47
"๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...
128K 1.5K 14
Hey all! As a disclaimer, this book is poorly written. I can't unpublish it because this has become my legacy, unfortunately, but if you enjoy medioc...
6 0 2
Hello. Hi. Welcome. This here is exactly what the title should tell you. My brain picks a certain poison to annoy me with for the next few weeks. I t...
23.8K 505 14
I'm new with Wattpad and oneshots, hang with me here! A bunch of character x reader oneshots. I will take suggestions if you guys have any so: Anime...