The 2nd Chance (Yizhan)

By NatalieTaehyung

Xiao Zhan is an orphan who got adopted a lot of times but because of being unsociable he was sent back every... More

Character Information part 1
Character information part 2
Character information part 3
Prologue 1: Wangji's POV
Prologue 2: 3rd POV
Prologue 3: 3rd POV
Chapter 1: 3rd POV
Chapter 2: 3rd POV and Yibo's POV
Chapter 3: 3rd POV
Chapter 4: 3rd POV
Chapter 5: 3rd POV
Chapter 6: 3rd POV
Chapter 7: Yibo's POV
Chapter 8: Yibos POV & 3rd POV
Chapter 9: 3rd POV
Chapter 10: Yibo POV
Chapter 11: Yibos POV
Chapter 12: 3rd POV
Chapter 13: 3rd POV
Chapter 14: 3rd POV
Chapter 15: 3rd POV
Chapter 16: 3rd POV
Chapter 17: 3rd POV
Chapter 18: 3rd POV
Chapter 19 : 3rd POV
Chapter 20: 3rd POV
Chapter 21: Yibo's POV
Chapter 22: Yibo's POV
Chapter 23: Haikuan's POV
Chapter 24: Yibo's POV
Chapter 25: Yibo's POV
Chapter 26: Yibo's POV
Chapter 27: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 28: Yibo's POV
Chapter 29: Haikuan's POV
Chapter 30: Yibo's POV
Chapter 31: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 32: Yibo's POV
Chapter 33: 3rd POV
Chapter 34: Yibo's POV
Chapter 35: Yibo's POV
Chapter 36: Yibo's POV
Chapter 37: 3rd POV
Chapter 38: Yibo's POV
Chapter 39: Yibo's POV
Chapter 40: Yibo's POV
Chapter 41: Yibo's POV
Chapter 42: Haikuan's POV
Chapter 43: Meng Yao's POV
Chapter 44: Yibo's POV
Chapter 45: Yibo's POV
Chapter 46: Yibo's POV
Chapter 47: Yibo's POV
Chapter 48: Yibo's POV
Chapter 49: Yibo's POV
Chapter 50: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 51: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 52: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 53: Yibo's POV
Chapter 54: Yibo's POV
Chapter 55: Yibo's POV
Chapter 56: Yibo's POV
Chapter 57: 3rd POV
Chapter 58: 3rd POV
Chapter 59: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 60: 3rd POV
Chapter 61: 3rd POV
Chapter 62: Different POV's
Chapter 63: Zhan's POV
Chapter 64: Zhan's POV
Chapter 65: Xiao Zhan's POV and 3rd POV
Chapter 66: 3rd POV and Zhan's POV
Chapter 67: Bowen's POV
Chapter 68: Zhan's POV and Bowen's POV.
Chapter 69: Zhan's POV
EPILOGUE: Zhan's POV

FINAL Chapter 70: Different POVs

12.2K 529 438
By NatalieTaehyung

Here we are ... in the last chapter of this story..... I am kind of sad to end it, to be honest .... 

But I am also very happy and proud about my achievement. I cant believe I have over 188K views..... I thank you guys so very much for accompanying me on this long and beautiful journey <3 <3 

This final chapter has over 20.000 words.... and I really hope you will enjoy it. 

Lets go for the final round .... 

Have fun <3 <3 <3

By the way: 

Mom refers to MianMian
Dad refers to Haikuan
Mother refers to Liying
Father refers to Shaofeng

Zhan's POV

It was four days later when Mom, Dad, Yibo, HaoXuan, my brother and I were sitting in the living room and were amazed hearing how Mom and Dad planned their wedding. There would be not many guest, only our family and my friends. They did not even invited other teachers or doctors... except Dr. Wu, Mom's father, and Dr. Wang.

Despite the fact that it would be small, Mom wanted it to be as romantic as possible. There would be a lot of different colored roses. White, different shades of pink, yellow and orange. It would be an outdoor wedding where flower bouquets, containing the above colored roses, and Japanese umbrellas in white and pink will decorate the hallway. Rose petals will cover the ground and at the beginning of the aisle would be an archway made of various plants and flowers, including roses of course. The altar would also be decorated with various flowers.

Mom and Dad wanted us all to write letters, tying it on balloons and let them fly away after releasing white pigeons to end the ceremony.

The party would be held at the same place, a band will perform various songs and mom confessed that she wanted a father daughter dance as well as a mother son dance. There would also be a big firework before Mom and Dad would leave in a horse-drawn carriage, making their way to the airport. The honeymoon would be one week in England, where Dad will go to the tea festival Yibo gifted him on his birthday two years ago. The last week they will spend in Paris.

"Wow, that sounds amazing." I confessed excited and Mom blushed.

"I guess that is something we don't have in common, little brother." My brother said and I looked at him in surprise.

"You don want a wedding like this?" I asked him and he shook his head with a smile.

"I want flowers too. The theme with the roses.... I really love it. And I want to wear a white suit for sure. But balloons, pigeons, umbrellas and the fireworks ... that is nothing for me. Way too much. I want it to be short and quick. And the three F's are enough."

"Three F's?" I was confused.

"Flowers, family and friends." He answered amused.

"What about me?" HaoXuan asked. "Am I not part of it?"

"You are my family." Brother answered and HaoXuan grinned before kissing my brother for a long time. I saw WenWen getting really embarrassed but even hitting his fiance did not helped.

"HaoXuan, Ge is embarrassed. Its enough now." I chuckled and HaoXuan let go of him.

"You are right. I have a lot of time to do that later." He agreed and brother glared at him.

"Where will you held the wedding? And don't you need a catering too? How do you want to plan everything in the next 2 weeks? What is with your dress, Mom?" I asked so many questions without waiting for an answer, that Dad pulled me to him and hold his palm against my mouth. I realized my mistake and shut up. Not that I was able to speak anyway.

"Can we answer now?" He asked amused and I closed my eyes in embarrassment before nodding.

"I have my dress already." Mom said. "But no one will see it until I walk down the aisle. Not even my Kuan."

"I don't like this tradition ..." Dad mumbled before turning back to me and the others. He pulled back his palm.

"The wedding location will be a big and beautiful garden with many flowers..." He started and then looked at me rather carefully. "I once saw a picture of it and I decided that I want to held the wedding there...."

"Where?" I asked curious.

"The garden of Liying and Shaofeng. I asked them already and there were overjoyed that we want them to be part of the wedding. Liying even offered to cook all the dishes herself together with the housemaid Xiao Qing and...."

I did not know what to say.... I mean its their wedding and their decision but still.... I know that I have to move there for the whole honeymoon but ...

"Xiao Zhan, I know you feel scared and uncomfortable but I hope you will allow it. If it is too much we will cancel it and look for another location...?" Mom offered and everyone were waiting for my decision.

"I will stay there right after the wedding anyway ... I am fine. Moreover it would be too much work to change everything now and you love this garden, Dad, or else you would not have choosen it." I answered and could see Mom and Dad were relieved.

"Thank you." Dad hugged me tight for a moment before asking me for a favor. "Xiao Zhan, do you mind to take part in the cooking process? Your cooking skills are amazing and we would love to eat dishes made by you at the wedding. Liying already promised to not come too close to you. Do you think you can do it?"

"I love cooking. I am scared of her... to be honest. I am scared she will come close to me and then something will happen. And Xiao Qing .... I think she was Tiff's colleague. I will do it only when Xuan Lu is there too. If not than I cant." I said and Dad nodded.

"Alright. Then I will ask her." He said and left the room for a moment.

"Don't feel bad, honey. If you are too scared to do that then its fine. Just don't force yourself, hm?" Mom said and patted my arms until Dad came back with a smile on his face.

"She agreed to it. She offered to take care of you too. When she sees you are too uncomfortable she will manage everything. Can I assume that you will help with the dishes?" He asked me and I nodded.

Suddenly FanXing entered the living room very excitingly.  

"Big brother! Big Brother! One of the bunnies gave birth again." He announced happily.

"What??" I asked and Dad too was shocked. 'Its been only four days when the bunnies gave birth. Its impossible that they got pregnant again... Did we...?'

"I guess we overlooked that there was still one bunny pregnant." Yibo stated amused and I nodded.

"How many?" Dad asked and I could see he was a little overwhelmed.

"Only two...." My little brother answered and Dad sighed relieved. "But something is not right.... These two always stay with their mommy, one of the red bunnies, and sometimes they would follow WangJi everywhere..." He explained and I laughed.

"WangJi is the father. What is not right with that?" Mom asked amused while Dad shook his head hearing his beloved bunny was father once again.

"Because of the color of their fur! The mommy is red and the father is white, yet the babies have black fur. Look!!" He said and showed us the two babies.

He was right. They fur was black and they looked so much like .... like little one. My best friend I had to let go not long ago ....

"FanXing, please give them to me..." I pleaded and my little brother put both into my hands. I stroke these tiny animals and they seemed to like it. "They are black because their grandpa was black..." I mumbled and smiled.

"We will keep them." Dad said and patted my back. "They are yours."

While everyone was adoring the little black beauties, LanLan walked in and carried something in his mouth. When he came closer he put WangJi on the floor and laid down on his blanket to take a nap. WangJi jumped towards Dad before he picked him up and put him on his lap.

"I guess LanLan lost his fear now." Yibo said and looked at me.

"I will too.... Someday..." I stated and earned a smile from everyone.

After Dinner around 7:30 pm HaoXuan was about to leave as he had a new case and was meeting with his client. Mom and Dad went upstairs together with Ayuan and FanXing.

"What is this case about?" I wanted to know.

"She is about to divorce her husband and wants to find prove that he is not only stealing her money but even cheating on her." He explained.

"Why are you meeting her so late?" My brother asked him and I could see he was slightly annoyed.

"Because she is only available today." HaoXuan answered, not realizing my brother's mood.

"Then you could meet her tomorrow."

"I could but she insists that she wants to meet today. I guess she wants to find out his secrets as soon as possible. And I really want to help her."

I saw brother frowning and Yibo winked at me before turning to HaoXuan.

'He is at it again....' I thought and shook my head in amusement.

"Do you know her?" Yibo asked and HaoXuan nodded.

"She is an old classmate of mine and found me on the internet. She called me, told me her problem and asked for this meeting. To be honest I cant believe she is remembering me..."

"Why?" Yibo asked and I saw him observing my brother who clearly is not happy.

"Well, her husband and I had a huge crush on her back in school and I saw him trying everything to get her attention after she blushed when I confessed to her. At the end she chose her husband and I moved with my parents. "

"It seems like she liked you too back then ... and now she wants your help to get a divorce. After that she would be a free woman again ... tell me, HaoXuan, does she know about you getting married?" Yibo asked and my brother looked really jealous.

"No, we only talked about her problem with-" He started to explained but stopped when he saw Yibo's amused face. He looked to my brother and saw his mood.

"Wow.....Bowen, you look so hot right now...." HaoXuan stared at WenWen who huffed in jealousy. "If you don't want me to take on this case, tell me and I will call her." He offered.

"You even saved her number!?"

"Of course, she is my client. Don't worry, when my cases are over I always delete the numbers of my clients right away. I did so with every number until now... well, except one...."

"HaoXuan, you better delete that number right now too!"

"Why? I want to keep the number...."

"HaoXuan, I warn you! Delete it now! Or forget the wedding!" Brother hissed. Yibo and I were watching the two of them.

"If that is what you want...." HaoXuan said and took out his phone. "Before I delete it, I want to call this person one more time." He then said and dialed that number.

"Are you out of your mind!? I, your fiance, am standing right here and you dare to call someone else!? Cut the call immediately!" Brother shouted but HaoXuan ignored what he said.

Just then brothers phone rang and my brother looked at it furious. But the moment he saw who was calling he widened his eyes in shock, his anger disappeared and he looked at HaoXuan.

"What are you staring at me for? Take the call, maybe it is important...." HaoXuan said and my brother's face turned red instantly. He accepted the call and put the phone near his ear.

"H-hello...?"

"Seeing your jealousy arouses me and I want to take you to your bedroom right now and not letting you out of it until Haikuan's wedding. But I still have to meet a client so I will stop this thought for now. Remember Bowen, I love you and I will marry you no matter what." HaoXuan said and Brother's face turned redder.

"If you really have to meet your client now, I will go with you!" He said into the phone.

"Oh? Are you asking me out on a date? How exciting! Then come with me. Are you really that jealous?"

"Yes! I don't want you to meet your old flame! You are not allowed to do that without my permission because you are my fiance!" Brother said firmly and HaoXuan chuckled.

"Deal. Then lets go, babe ..... no, wait there is something else!"

"What?" Brother asked confused.

"Someone told me earlier to delete this number... do I still have to do that?"

"Idiot!!" Brother hissed and cut the call. HaoXuan grinned, took my brother's jacked then both left

"What did we just see?" I asked and Yibo laughed.

"Love and jealousy." He answered.

"I want to ask you if it was really necessary to provoke my brother but the answer is obvious." I said and walked up the stairs.

"Hey, I just wanted to help..."

"Yeah, right..." I shook my head. "I want to see Ayuan first and get LanLan."

"Okay, I will wait for you upstairs." Yibo said and continued to climb the stairs while I knocked on Mom and Dad's door.

"Come in." I heard Dad's voice and entered the room. I saw Mom was already sleeping and raised my brows.

"Your little brother is keeping us awake at night." He smiled and pointed at the troublemaker laying inside his bed and watching the ceiling. I massaged his belly and he looked at me.

"You are really beautiful, Ayuan." I whispered and sung a little lullaby FanXing proudly taught me a while ago. I sung the song three times until he fell asleep. I smiled and turned back to Dad to wish him a good night but he was sleeping already.

Both of them looked really tired and needed sleep so I decided to take Ayuan with me. I put a big note on the door and took Ayuan upstairs after I turned off the lights.

"You brought him along?" Yibo asked me amused.

"Mhn. Mom and Dad are tired." I answered and put the portable cot on the desk before joining Yibo in bed.

"Where did you found LanLan?" I laughed when the dog jumped on the bed as well and laid his head on my stomach.

"He was waiting in front of our door."

"Were you waiting for me?" I asked LanLan who growled silently. "Good boy..." I patted his head and let Yibo snuggled up to me. LanLan opened his his shortly to observed Yibo's movements and closed them again when Yibo found the right position.

"Are you really okay with ... you know. Cooking with you mother and housemaid?" Yibo asked me minutes later.

"I am scared... but Xuan Lu is there too, so it should be okay. I will be living with them for a while after the wedding .... Sooner or later I have to get used to them."

"I know you can do it. I will be there as well to support you."

"Yibo....?"

"Mhn?"

"I love you." I said and felt him hugging me tighter.

"I love you too, Zhan. Sleep now. Once Ayuan wakes up it will be very tiresome."

"I don't mind... He is a baby and needs a lot of attention. I want to give him that as much as I can." I mumbled and fell asleep.

We only slept for about 2 hours when we woke up by Ayuan's crying. I climbed out of the bed and checked on him. I then changed his diaper while Yibo went down to prepare the milk. When he came back I fed my brother and then swayed him slowly back and forth while patting on his back, with a cupped hand like mom showed me, to get him to make a burp.

We put him back and went back to sleep only to wake up one hour later once again. Ayuan stopped when we went to check on him and patted his tummy a little bit. When we went back to bed to get some sleep he started again. So I went back and sung him a lullaby and stopped when he fell asleep.

Once again I went back to bed right into the arms of a smiling Yibo. LanLan licked over my face and I smiled. "Thank you, LanLan." I mumbled.

Just when I was about to fall sleep Ayuan whined again and stopped when he saw me. As I cant stay there the whole night I decided to take him with me into the bed. Yibo made some space between us and laid Ayuan down. LanLan came closer and put his head next to Ayuan while I patted my brother's tummy. Soon we fell asleep again.

5 hours later at 5 am I woke up feeling a hand stroking my head. I opened my eyes and saw Mom's face.

"Mom?" I asked sleepy and she nodded.

"Thank you for taking care of Ayuan. Was it difficult?"

"Taking care of him? No. Sleeping? Yes!" I said and she chuckled before leaning down and nudging our noses together.

"You should sleep some more, honey." She whispered and I smiled.

"Stop flirting with my boyfriend, Sister-in-law...." Yibo mumbled and I saw him observing us.

"I will flirt with my son as much as I want! But don't worry. My heart belongs to your brother." She shook her head in amusement before slowly picking up the surprisingly still sleeping Ayuan.

"Get some more sleep you two." She said and left the room with LanLan following her.

"Yibo?"

"Mhn?" He asked.

"I think LanLan is cheating on me with Ayuan...." I said and he laughed silently.

"There is only thing you can do now."

"What?"

"Cheating on him with me!" He answered and pulled down our pants.

I giggled and pulled off our shirts before he started to kiss me everywhere while one finger after the other disappeared into my hole. I pulled his head to me so I could kiss him to my heart consent while wrapping my arms around his neck, stopping him from moving his head away.

Then I felt him entering me and moaned into his mouth.

Bowen's POV

We arrived at a fancy restaurant and I frowned before looking at HaoXuan.

"For real?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It was her choice. She only send the address."

"She obviously wants something happen between you two....." I mumbled and heard him chuckling.

"Too bad... I already found the person I want to spent the rest of my life with."

"Do I know her?" I asked jokingly and he growled.

"Don't try me, babe. I don't mind proving my love for you right here, right now." He warned and nibbled at my ear until I pushed him away.

"I get it! Lets go in." I said and followed him when he walked ahead.

"You names, please?" A waiter stopped us to check if we had a reservation.

"Wang, Wang HaoXuan." My fiance said and the waiter nodded before leading the way to our table.

"I guess she is not here yet." HaoXuan stated and sat down. I did so too. "You want to order something, babe?"

"Its not polite to do so. Moreover we already had dinner at home and you are here to help her problem! Not to dine." I answered annoyed and he laughed.

"As you wish but remember to take me out to a date another day." He whispered and I tried to hide my smile but seeing the sparkle in his eyes I did not succeed and blushed. He chuckled and stood up to massage my shoulders.

"Stop it..." I whispered.

"Why? You like it, or not?" He said and felt how I slowly relaxed.

Suddenly we heard a female voice calling my fiance's name. "HaoXuan! Long time no see."

We turned around an a woman walked up to us ... well, walked up to my fiance would be a better description. I frowned when I saw her hugging him but I managed to control my face.

"Hello, Jingfei." He greeted back and before he could open his mouth she started speaking again.

"I want to say that my husband is not a bad guy and he loved me! You know him too. I don't know why he changed but I cant take it anymore! You have to help me, HaoXuan." She said and sat down next to him.

"Calm down first, Jingfei. We can talk about it but first I want to introduce you to someone special."

"Oh? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend?" She asked surprised and I thought I saw disappointment in her eyes. But maybe I am just imaging things because of my jealousy.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. This is Li Bowen, my fiance." He introduced me to her and I smile when he introduced me as his fiance right away.

Jingfei looked at me with big eyes and smiled at me. "Hello, my name is Jingfei. I am an old friend of him. We last saw us ... around 14 years ago? Yeah, I think it were 14 years. Nice to meet you." She said and I introduced myself to her as well.

"I never thought you like men, HaoXuan. In the past you definitely liked woman or else you would have not confessed to me. Did he told you about his crush on me?" Jingfei asked me and I nodded.

"He did." I said and smiled.

"Then I hope you don't mind me asking for his help. I want to get a divorce from my husband as soon as possible." She explained and turned to HaoXuan. "You have to help me. I know that he is stealing money from me and I also believe he an affair."

"Why do you think so?" HaoXuan asked seriously and took out his notebook.

'There he is! The men I slowly fell in love with.' I thought and smiled watching him. I felt Jingfei's gaze on me for a moment before she turned to HaoXuan to tell him her story. My fiance listened to everything and was highly concentrated.

"Why do you think he is cheating you with?"

"We have a new neighbor for 4 months now, a young woman in her early twenties. And since 4 months my husband is coming back either back very late or not at all! Onw time I found a slip and it was definitely not mine because as you know I hate the color pink!" She answered.

"And the money?"

"My money kept on disappearing and that woman continuously has a new bag, new shoes or a new coat! They are all designer brands and very expensive. But I have no proof... I need it in order to get a divorce! I already asked him to get a divorce but he is refusing!" She whined and grabbed HaoXuan's hand. "Help me, HaoXuan."

"What will you do with the proof once you have it?" He asked her while taking his hand out of hers.

"I will ask him for a divorce again! If he still is refusing I will show him the proof and tell him I will go to the court if he is not agreeing to it. I have no other way. Will you help me?" She wanted to know.

"Babe? Can I help her?" He asked me and I looked at him surprised.

"Why are you asking me for permission?"

"Isn't that what you told me earlier? That I am not allowed to meet her if you are not agreeing on it?" He told me with a wink and I blushed slightly.

"Yes, you can help her." I answered and he chuckled at me before turning to Jingfei who watched us.

"As you just heard, I will take on your case." He announced while caressing my legs with his hand.

"You need to ask for permission before doing something? Wow...." She said and looked at me with skeptical eyes. "Thank you, HaoXuan."

"Tell me everything that might be important."

"How about we eat something while doing so?" Jingfei asked and wanted to call the waiter.

"Babe?" HaoXuan asked me and I almost laughed. 'He is taking it seriously, isn't he?'

"We already had a big dinner. I am not hungry. If you want to eat, go ahead." I answered amused and he nodded.

"We are not hungry." He said to her and once again she looked at me rather skeptical before raising her hands to order something. Then she started to tell him her life story. 10 minutes her food was delivered and I frowned seeing that everything she ordered was HaoXuan's favorite dishes.

HaoXuan felt my mood and put his hand on my leg again to caress it while listening to Jingfei's boring lifestory. Every now or then she would touch his hand or wink at him when she said something she found very funny. This irritated me so much that I excused myself and walked to the toilets.

Once I was done I wanted to leave the  but suddenly Jingfei stood in front of me. Inside the men's room!!

"This is the wrong room. The women's room is next door." I told her but she shook her head.

"I am in the right room. I want to talk with you about HaoXuan. I don't know how long you two know each other and what you went through but I know that you will make him unhappy. He has to ask for permission for everything he wants to do? You must be kidding! He is a free men, engaged or not.

Moreover your relationship will not last long as he is not and never was interested in men. But he was interested in me once. Back then I chose my husband because I heard that HaoXuan had to move away. I did not want a distance relationship so I forgot him. Its been 14 years since then but I believe I can revoke his feelings for me. Once I have proof I will get a divorce and I would like to date HaoXuan.

I don't care about asking for permission or not but as you do ... I will ask you for permission right now: Can I date HaoXuan after my divorce?" She asked bluntly and I was shocked.

"No!" I answered resolutely.

"Don't you realize that you will make him unhappy? HaoXuan never liked it to be caged. But being with you, asking for permission for everything he does, this is like he is living in a cage. You will lose him anyway. I can give him what he wants and I will do so. Like I said I don't care about getting permission or not. As you heard earlier you know what my soon to be ex husband is doing right now. He is cheating on me. Why? Probably because he is unhappy for whatever reasons. Which means in future you will take my place as the one who get cheated on." She said firmly.

I got angry but .... a little bit scared as well. Was she right? Does HaoXuan really feel like he is being caged because I want him to ask for permission? But .... I want him to be happy, happy together with me. I don't want to give up on him.....

Suddenly the door opened and HaoXuan walked in. I looked at him and he frowned at me.

"HaoXuan, how come you are here?" Jingfei asked.

"That is something I would like to ask you. This is the men's room!" He answered annoyed and walked up to me. Before I could say something he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

I heard Jingfei gasping in shock.

"Don't listen to her nonsense. I dare you to believe her words and doubt me. If I really feel caged I would never have proposed to you in the first place!" He whispered in my ear.

"You-! You heard?" I whispered back in shock.

"I did! You better never doubt my love for you!" He whispered and I smiled before he kissed me again. This time I returned it with just as much passion and when he lifted one of my legs to wrap it around his waist I dared to look triumphantly into Jingfei's eyes.

She was utmost shocked.

When I pulled HaoXuan closer and made our lower region brush each other on purpose he moaned loud enough for Jingfei to hear. She paled a little and excused herself. I chuckled at her escape and HaoXuan stopped kissing.

"You are a bad boy, Bowen! Come, lets say goodbye and leave here." He suggested and I nodded.

We went back to our table where Jingfei was sitting again.

"I am sorry, Jingfei. We need to go now. I will call you tomorrow and explain you my plan. Alright?" HaoXuan asked and that woman smiled innocently.

"Sure. I will await you call, HaoXuan. Bye, Bowen." She waved and looked flirtatiously at me.

'What the hell...?'

We were sitting the car where I thought about Jingfei's reaction. I was confused. 

"She does not know that I heard her words but she believes that I think you are flirting with her and am jealous now." HaoXuan explained.

"How do you know?"

"I am a private investigator, babe. I have a lot of skills. Reading people's faces and knowing what they are thinking is one of them."

"Are you good at it?" I wanted to know.

"What? Was the incident just now not enough? Well, how about the first day we met? You looked quite intensely at my butt when you thought I wasn't looking and you thought something like: I want a butt like his. Hm?"

"I admired your pants!!" I insisted and looked out of the window.

"Yeah, sure..." He laughed and I closed my eyes until we arrived at our destination.... his house.

"Hey, why here again?" I asked him but he ignored my question and unlocked the front door before coming back to open the car door.

"Are you coming out or not?" He asked but before I even had the time to answer him he already pulled me out of the car, towards his house and straight into the bedroom.

"HaoXuan?" I called him.

"You dared to doubt me!?" He asked slightly annoyed and throw me on the bed before he hovered above me.

"I am sorry...." I apologized and he sighed.

"Did I do anything that makes you doubting me?" He asked me.

"No! Its just ..... do you really feel caged when I want you to ask for permission?"

"I don't. You want me to ask for permission before meeting an old flame and I understand that. By the way, you have to do the exact same thing before meeting one of yours, remember that!" He said and I chuckled.

"I will. I am sorry .... but when she said all this stuff about making you unhappy and cheating... I got scared."

"Li Bowen, I love you. You are my fiance and soon we will marry." He said and kissed my lips softly.

"You will not run away and change your mind?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I will never run away. You ex wife might have done this but that means she never really loved you, at least not as much as I do. I already told you there is nothing to be scared of. All you have to do is loving and trusting me. I will do the same, I promise." He said seriously and I smiled at him before taking his lips between mine.

"I love you, HaoXuan. And I trust you." 

"Seeing your reaction today I don't believe you. I guess I have to show you again how much I love you." He smirked and pulled me out of the bed into the bathroom.

"HaoXuan, what- Ah!!!"I screamed loudly when pushed me gently into the shower and turning on the cold water. "HaoXuan, you idiot!" I hissed and saw him chuckling.

"Sorry, wrong switch but don't worry. I will warm you up in no time." He said and turned on the warm water. Then he started to kiss me while slowly taking off our clothes. Once we were undressed I felt his arousal and looked at him in surprise.

"Don't look at me like that. Its your fault for what you did in the men's room!" He said and I laughed until he entered me without any warning.

"Uhngg..." I moaned loudly and hold onto him tightly when he started to move.

"I really love it that your body is already .... Nnhg.... accustomed with mine. I don't even need to prepare you anymore...." He said and moved a little faster.

"Whose fault is that? You ... Haah.... Uugh.... are doing me almost every day!" I gave back and hold him tighter. Him pounding into me while the warm water was still drizzling on us... felt too good. Soon we both came together.

"Babe, this is the first time we came together at the first round." HaoXan grinned and sucked on my neck. "Now lets move to the bedroom...." He said and carried me to the bed without leaving my hole once.

"How many rounds do you plan?" I asked him and he bit my right bud.

"Ahh!"

"As much as we can handle.... We do it so often that soon you will be able to handle my little beast for the whole night." He whispered in my ear and started to pounded into me once again while I held onto his biceps.

"Bowen, promise me you will never doubt me again...." He pleaded and I managed to comply.

"I ...Anngh .... promise... o-oh!...there, HaoXuan. Hit ....ahh..... hit that spot again, please...."

"As you wish." He smirked and did as I asked him.

For more than half the night he made me sing. At the start of every round he asked me to promise him to never doubt him again. I did so and wanted him to promise me he would never leave me, which he promised every time.

Around 2 in the morning I was exhausted and begged him for mercy. He retreated and wanted to clean us but I stopped him and pulled him close to me.

"You want us to sleep like that?" He asked amused.

"Cleaning now will be useless. As I know you, you will definitely get your way with me for another round the moment I woke up. We will clean after the morning round...." I mumbled and fell asleep not hearing his laughing anymore.  

Zhan's POV

We just finished our second round when my phone rang. Yibo, still connected with me down there, took the phone and showed me the caller ID.

"Ignore him!" I demanded and pulled his head down to kiss him.

"Hey, maybe it is important. Hm?"

"Yibo... I want you right now, not him..." I complained and he chuckled.

"We have a lot of time in the future. Take the call, Zhan." He said and I felt him retreating.

"We always do only two rounds.... That is not fair..." I mumbled in disappointment and accepted the call.

"It better be something important, I dare you...!" I greeted him annoyed and ignored Yibo's grinning.

"Huh? You want what??" I asked in shock and Yibo looked at me questioningly.

15 Minutes later I cut the call and explained Yibo what I just heard. He laughed out loud and I smiled.

"Big brother, can I come in?" We heard the whiny voice of FanXing and I knew he was not feeling well.

I quickly stood up, wore my bathrobe and opened the door while Yibo changed the bed sheets in lightning speed.

I knelt down in front of my little brother and he hugged me immediately. "Don't leave. Please don't leave." He started to cry and I picked him. I then patted his back soothingly and promised him I would not leave. He had a fever and like usually he would have nightmares

Yibo signaled me the bed was done and I put FanXing inside. When I wanted to leave he grabbed my arm. "It was just a nightmare, I will not leave, I promise. I will only take shower."

"I will come with you...." He mumbled and then fell asleep. I sighed and gently freed myself from his grip before covering him with the blanket.

"Yibo, I will take a shower." I said to him and after he nodded I walked into the bathroom and took a shower while thinking about the phone call.  

The next days I stayed with FanXing. When Dr. Wang came and checked on him. He announced that it was only a normal fever and he should stay in bed. Yibo went to university and I nursed FanXing back to health as he was not allowing me to go out of his sight. Mom and Dad came in every hour to check on him as well.

One week later he was back to health and jumped around as nothing ever happened.

In three days would be the wedding and Mom and Dad were trying their best to get FanXing into the little suit to see if it fits but the boy refused to do so.

"I don't want too... Its tight and I hate it!" He insisted. "I want to go out and play."

"Listen, FanXing. When you try this suit on right now you are allowed to go out and play tomorrow." Mom offered and FanXing nodded in agreement.

"Good boy, now come here." Mom sighed.

I had my fun watching them while patting LanLan who followed me everywhere when Yibo was not around. 

"It fits perfectly!" Mom was overjoyed. Then she looked at me. "Now its your turn." She said and winked at me. I smiled and tried it on.

"Its a little bit big but I like it." I said.

"Its my old suit." Dad said and I looked at him surprised.

"Yours? I am allowed to wear it?"

"Why not?" He laughed and I smiled while looking into the mirror.

"Look at your brother, FanXing. He is not complaining." Mom said and I saw him pouting.

"Come here, little brother." I said and he walked up to me. "What do you think? Aren't we handsome?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I am handsome. You are beautiful." He answered and I chuckled while ruffling through his hair.

"Definitely!" I head Yibo saying and looked at him.

"Yibo, why are you back so late?" I asked him. "School ended three hours ago." I complained.

"My little brother had detention." Dad announced and looked at him reprimanding.

"Why?" I wanted to know.

"Because he did not do his homework three days in a row!" Dad said and Yibo looked at us embarrassed.

"Sorry..." He mumbled but somehow I think I was partly at fault as well because.... you know....

Dad shook his head. "Forget it. You better do you homework from now on. Adult or not, you still have to do them. Get ready for your training."

Yibo nodded, secretly winked at me and run upstairs to change his clothes before coming and kissing me softly.

"You sure look awesome in that suit." He whispered and then left for the training.

"Big brother, can we go out and play tomorrow? Together with Yibo and Ayuan?" FanXing asked me and I nodded.

"Alright. Mom?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Sure. That way your Dad and I have some time for us alone."

"You will have enough time on your honeymoon." I laughed and she shrugged.

The wedding day

I woke up when LanLan licked over my face. I turned around and tried to sleep some more but he started to bark loudly.

"Just five more minutes...." I mumbled but LanLan continued to bark.

"I don't think that will work for him." Yibo stated amused and I growled when he pulled me out of the bed. "LanLan be quiet! The others are still sleeping. Zhan, stop sleeping and get ready."

I looked at the clock. Its was just 2 in the morning.

"Yibooooo." I whined but he shook his head and shoved me into the bathroom.

"Take a shower and get ready. It will take us three hours to arrive. We have to leave in 30 minutes." He said and closed the door.

I sighed and stepped into the shower. Then I left the bathroom and dried myself before quickly getting dressed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him sleepy when I saw him packing a big bag.

"Packing a few things we might need. Your mother told me you have a lot of clothes over there but better save than sorry."

'Right ... we will stay with them for the next two weeks...' I thought and tried to climb into the bed again.

"No, you will not." Yibo said and pulled me back. I sighed again.

"You are packing clothes for you too?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. I cant walk around naked." He answered and I grinned.

"I wouldn't mind though ..." I said and he stared at me with desire in his eyes so I opened my arms to invite him.

"Nice try, Zhan. But we will go now." He said and shoved me towards the door.

"LanLan, come here." I called the dog who run after us.

Outside my brother was already waiting for us together with HaoXuan. We put the bag into the trunk, climbed on the backseat and buckled us up before WenWen started the car.

Not even two minutes later I fell asleep again.  

Around three hours later Yibo woke me to tell me we arrived. I  climbed out of the car only to be greeted with a hug by my father. I froze for a moment before relaxing slowly. I still have to get used to this.

"Welcome home, my son." He said.

"T-thank you." I stuttered.

"Do you want me to show you around?"

"I will stay here for two weeks so we can do that later. For now I will have to cook or there is nothing to eat later. Is Xuan Lu here already?" I asked and looked around.

"She came one hour ago and is already inside the kitchen with your mother. Follow me. WenWen?"

"HaoXuan, Yibo and I will help in the garden with the decoration." My brother announced and pulled my boyfriend away.

"What? Why? Yibo you-." I said but he stopped me.

"No one will eat you up, Zhan. Follow you father. Xuan Lu is there too and if you really feel uncomfortable tell her and come out. You will find me in the garden. Okay?" Yibo asked softly and I nodded reluctantly.

"Come, Xiao Zhan. The girls are already waiting." My father said and I took a deep breath before he gently pulled me towards the kitchen.

Once I stepped inside I saw a woman in her 50 working on something but turning around when she noticed me. She widened her eyes and stopped her work.

"Y-young master Xiao Zhan.... It is really is you. I recognize the eyes and the mole under your bottom lip. I ... I cant believe it..." She greeted me and unconsciously stepped forward.

"Xiao Qing, don't! He does not like it when women are too close to him. I explained it already!" Mother came and pulled Xiao Qing gently back before looking at me with soft eyes.

"Welcome home, Xiao Zhan." She greeted me and I saw tears in her eyes. As I was rather uncomfortable right now I looked for Xuan Lu and found her in front of the refrigerator smiling at me. I quickly walked up to her.

"Hello, Xiao Zhan." She greeted me and I smiled back in relieve.

"Xuan Lu, you are here since one hour? When did you wake up?" I wanted to know.

"1 am but I went to sleep at 4 pm already."

"Wow..... You will help me, right?"

"Of course, don't worry. Now greet them properly."

I turned around and bowed while introducing myself. Both woman were looking at me with a lot of love and I strangely felt calm.

"Alright, my son. Shall we start?" Mother asked me and I nodded.

Since a few days I automatically started to call them mother and father after I talked with them over the phone daily. I never dared to call them like that in the face because ... I am still not used to it. But I have two weeks ahead of me to try it, right? 

Will two weeks be enough....?

We started to prepare and cook a lot of dishes and desserts and I had a lot of fun actually. I laughed a lot and we made many jokes or talked about funny happenings in the kitchen. I, for example, told everyone my first try making pancakes together with Yibo and of course about Yibo's first try.

Mother admitted she almost burned down the house when she was 11 because she wanted to help her grandma in the kitchen while Xuan Lu succeeded in sending her Father to the toilet where he stayed for half a day.

Time flied by and when we were almost finished I happen to realize that I was not scared of touching Xuan Lu anymore after we grabbed the Curry simultaneously and touched each other. I was shocked and stared at my hand for a minute while the others were only celebrating. Xuan Lu even dared to give me a hug which I returned. I was stunned.

"Congratulations" She whispered into my ears and I smiled happily until I saw the face of my mother. She looked sad and I felt guilty. She wanted to hug me too but was not able to because of my fear. I stopped smiling and when she saw my face she shook her head.

"Its okay, darling. We have time. You spent more time with her than with me. I understand so don't feel guilty. Hm?" She said and I nodded but I was not convinced. It took me almost 2 years before I got used to my Mom and Xuan Lu and .... maybe Ziyi too? Well I can try later. Never mind that, it took me two years to get used to them so I am not convinced that I will succeed within the next two weeks.

Xuan Lu stopped hugging me and ruffled through my hair.

"Why is everyone doing that? I am not a kid anymore!" I pouted and she chuckled.

"Because you are cute no matter how old you are. Just get used to it." She winked and I huffed before we finished up.

Now it was 10 am and soon Mom would arrive. Dad did so one hour ago and I decided to pay him a visit in the guestroom. I knocked on the door and when I heard no one inviting me in I opened the door to see Dad pacing up and down.

"Nervous?" I asked amused and he flinched before turning to me.

"You scared me." He confessed embarrassed and I laughed.

"I knocked on the door. You just did not hear. Are you that nervous?" I asked again.

"Of course! I will marry the love of my life. She will come right? She will not let me wait for nothing in front of the altar, will she?"

"You know the answer, Dad. Stop worrying and calm down." I chucked and walked up to him. He pulled me into a hug and we sat down on the bed.

"You are trembling." I stated amused and he blushed.

"Stop teasing me, son. How about you tell me something to distract me."

"Then I will repeat what I heard in the phone conversation...." I started and Dad stopped trembling and grinned at me.

Today will be fun.

One friend after the other arrived and soon everyone was present. Only the bride was still missing but she was on her way. The food and the decoration were done, drinks has been served.

Meng Yao came without a wheelchair but always stayed close to Dr. Wang. He was shy but my friends greeted him and accepted him right away. He visibly calmed down and soon he had a lot of fun too. I heard that after the wedding he will start is work as vice director in the orphanage. He got himself an apartment close to it and if I can believe the rumors he and Dr. Wang already chose to move in together.

I was happy for them, especially for Meng Yao.

"Xiao Zhan, how are you?" Dr. Wu greeted me and I smiled at him. He was the one who helped me to get this perfect life when he introduced my case to Dad. Moreover he was Mom's father which makes him to my grandfather.

"I am more than fine, Dr. Wu." I said and he laughed.

"Stop being this formal. You can call me grandpa already." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, grandpa. How are you?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Happy to see that my family grows sooner than I had imagined. When MianMian confessed to me that she was pregnant after her boyfriend left her I promised her and myself I would check on everyone who wants to come close to my precious daughter. I would fight with everyone to see if he is worth it or not and I am very happy that she chose one of my closest friends I did not had to fight with. I have a daughter, a son in law and three grandson's. My life is perfect I would say." He answered satisfied and I laughed.

"My life is perfect too." I confessed. "Just have to get used to ... resent changes."

"If I can trust in your dad's words, and I do, you are doing good. I promise you are getting used to everything sooner that you expect. Now excuse me, I have to prevent FanXing from sneaking into the kitchen." He said and quickly ran towards my little brother who tried to get into the house.

I watched them amused before I was hugged from behind.

"Are you still scared to live here for two weeks?" Yibo asked me and I nodded.

"Of course!" I answered and turned around to hug him back. He kissed my forehead.

"I am here too. No need to be scared. No one will eat you up." He said and I giggled.

"Yes, you will."

"I am an exception. But seeing the overprotective looks of your mother I am kind of scared to even kiss you in public."

"Then I will be the one kissing you!" I said and pulled his head down to kiss him. He chuckled and returned the kiss. Then I slightly backed away.

"Mom will be here soon." I whispered.

"Good. By the way I am thirsty."

"Me too!" I said and tried to kiss him again but he escaped.

"You know exactly I did not mean that kind of thirsty." He laughed and I shrugged.

"I know but I thought its worth a try." I answered and smiled.

"You are getting more shameless every day." Yibo shook his head.

"That is because he is my son!" My father said proudly and brought us something to drink. Wine for Yibo and lemonade for me. I tried wine once and I disliked it just as much as coffee. Maybe that will change once I am getting older.

"Thank you." Yibo accepted the drinks. "Do I have to get scared?" He then asked me referring to my alleged shamelessness which I thought was not true.

"No, he will just get more shameless the more you are together but you will get used to it soon and even start love it, if you didn't fell for it already. Liying was the same as you." Father winked at him and I blushed.

"Enjoy the drinks and the day. I have to speak with my soon to be son-in-law. See you later." He said and walked up to HaoXuan who was talking with my mother.

"Just for you information, Zhan. I love it already." He whispered and I blushed even more.

"What did you do that my brother that he looks like a tomato?" WenWen asked behind Yibo. My boyfriend smirked and turned around while accidentally splashed my brother's suit with wine.

"Ooops....." Yibo said guilty and I widened my eyes.

"Yibo, you-!!" Brother hissed and tried to save his suit somehow but... it did not work.

"I am sorry..." Yibo apologized and Father, Mother and HaoXuan walked up to us.

"What should I do now? I don't have another suit...." Brother complained and while we all tried to think of a solution someone signaled us that Mom will arrive in 5 minutes.

"You could go naked...." HaoXuan suggested and earned slap from brother but an amused look from our father.

"HaoXuan, this is not funny!" WenWen hissed and HaoXuan apologized to him with a kiss.

"Honey, don't you have a 2nd suit in your closet?" Mother asked my father.

"Huh? Wel ...  I do but .... its an old one and white." Father answered.

"Why do you have a white suit?" WenWen asked confused.

"I wore it on a costume ball 20 years ago and the topic was Gray is also a color. But everyone was wearing either a gray suit or dress, a gray superhero costume and some even a gray bunny costume. But your crazy mother wanted attention. She decided to go as Ying and Yang, black and white. She fell in love with a black dress and refused to wear a white one while I was forced to wear that white suit...." Father explained.

"Come on, you had a lot of fun too. Everyone stared at us in amazement. There were some who complained that it was not gray but the most of them congratulated us on this brilliant idea and we won the prize of the best costume!" Mother announced excitingly.

"I still hate this white suit...."Father mumbled and I smiled

"I get it that black and white equals gray but where was the ying and yang?" My brother wanted to know.

"We wore eye masks, your Father had a black while I had a white one." Mom giggled.

"Ge, hurry up and change. Mom will be here soon." I told him and he sighed before following our father. "The idea with ying and yang was really amazing by the way." I said to mother who smiled happily.

"The bride has arrived!!" Someone shouted and I saw Dr. Wu... I mean I saw grandpa leaving to fetch his daughter.  

Soon Brother came back wearing the white suit and HaoXuan could not stop starring at him. I cleared my voice and he pulled himself together before winking at me. I grinned.

Then all our friends and family went to they seats. As I was Mom's bridesmaid and Yibo Dad's best man, we both sat in the front together with my brother and HaoXuan, holding Ayuan in his arms.  

Then the music started and Dad walked down the aisle. He looked really nervous and I nodded at him encouragingly. We waited for a few minutes and then my little brother appeared with Mom and Grandpa behind her. Mom looked so beautiful and I saw Dad staring at her with an open mouth until Yibo signaled him to stop. I almost laughed out loud.  

(This is the dress MianMian is wearing. I have every picture from pinterest.)

FanXing was the little flower boy but instead of throwing the flower petals on the ground or in the air he aimed at every guest and threw it at them like firing a pistol. No one was offended and even played along pretending to be shot. I laughed silently. After he was done FanXing run up to my brother who let him sat on his lap.

Once mom arrived next to dad, grandpa took her hand and put it into dad's.

"You better take care of her. I know you since you started to study and I trust you but I still wanted to tell you that." He said. Dad nodded and pulled mom towards him after grandpa let go of her hand and walked towards his seats, taking Ayuan into his arms.

Then the priest arrived and started the ceremony. He just said one sentence and mom already started to cry. Dad chuckled and washed the tears away.

"Don't cry. Or else everyone will think I am forcing you." He said amused and everyone laughed. Mom sniffed and nodded before the priest continued with a smile.

Right after both said yes, FanXing walked up Yibo and me and carefully gave us a pillow with a ring on it. We took it and gave it to mom and dad.

"I hereby declare you to be husband and wife. You can-" The priest said but before he could finish his sentence mom pulled dad to her and kissed him with a lot of passion. First dad was shocked but then he returned the kiss while everyone else clapped and cheered.

Mom started to cry again and dad led her down the aisle towards the pigeons to release them. Right after that we wrote something down on a note and tied it to balloons. In the meantime Yibo and Ji Yang started to put away the umbrellas. I looked towards the sky and nodded satisfied.

"Alright, ladies and gentleman. We will release the balloons in three, two, one... go!" Dad shouted and everyone let go of their balloon.

All of us were cheering and started to congratulate the newly wed couple.

"Daddy, Daddy."FanXing shouted and dad picked him up.

"What is it, son?"

"Look there! There is a big balloon!" He pointed out and everyone was smiling.

"I see it. Its a very big one." Dad said and kissed FanXing's cheeks.

"Hey Laoshi, can you finally throw the bouquet now, please? We all are waiting!" Ziyi shouted and Mom laughed.

"Of course. Here it comes!" She shouted and threw the bouquet but no one attempt to catch it as mom threw it straight towards my brother who caught it absentminded. He looked at the bouquet and then to mom who giggled.

"You are next, Bowen." She said and winked at him.

My brother looked towards HaoXuan who smirked satisfied but not surprised. He then walked up to WenWen, picked him up and carried him in bridal style towards the altar where a foreign priest was waiting already. Everyone else walked back to their seats and HaoXuan let my brother down.

"What are you doing!?" Brother hissed.

"Marrying you, what else."

"Are you crazy? This is not funny!"

"I am not laughing. I mean it, babe. I want to marry you right now."

"Stop being selfish and let Haikuan and MianMian have their big day!"

"Haikuan, MianMian, it seems my fiance does not want to marry me because he is scared to ruin your big day... what should I do?" HaoXuan said and looked at mom and dad.

"Why would I threw my bouquet to you of not for this?" Mom giggled.

"Bowen! You will definitely ruin our big day if you refuse to marry HaoXuan now. Stop trying to run away and go ahead." Dad shouted amused.

"Dad is right, Ge. We are already prepared for it." I followed up and brother stared at me. "What? HaoXuan called me and told me he wants to marry you as soon as possible and we thought today would be a good day as all the guest are already gathered."

"What? Why? I mean... how?" Brother stuttered.

"Come one, babe. I asked permission from everyone. We both want to get married as soon as possible. The balloons and pigeons are released, the umbrellas are gone, Flowers, friends and family are everywhere and we will make it short and quick. That was what you wanted, right? Please marry me now, Bowen." HaoXuan said and kissed him.

"You planned everything already?"

"I did and everyone helped. And if you don't marry me now your baby brother will get mad at me because to ask him for help I accidentally disturbed him and Yibo doing they love making...." He explained and my brother raised his brows.

"Deserves Yibo right!" He announced and looked at Yibo satisfied.

"I already had my revenge my spilling the wine on your suit." Yibo smirked.

"You did that on purpose!?" Brother shouted out.

"Of course! Or else how would we have get you in the white suit? It was even my idea and I loved the face you made..." Yibo said and grinned.

"What now, my son?" Father shouted. "Are you going to let HaoXuan wait for you? Or will you marry him now?"

"I cant let your plans and preparations be in vain! I will marry him!"

Everyone started to cheer and the foreign priest started. The moment both said yes and wore the rings, flower petals started to fall from the sky. My brother looked towards the balloon and smiled before kissing his husband deeply.  

"Ladies and Gentleman, the buffet is open." Mother announced and everyone started to eat. The more people praised me my cooking skills the prouder I felt. Yibo, who stood next to me grinned. Then I saw Ziyi walking up to me.

"Xiao Zhaaaan, hug me too!" She demanded and I raised my brows.

"Ziyi, what are you saying?" Yibo asked her.

"What? He hugged LuLu this morning! I want a hug too!"

"You did!?" He asked me shocked and I nodded happily.

"See? You slowly lose your fear, at least against woman dear to you." Yibo said and kissed me lovingly.

"Stop kissing! I want a hug!" Ziyi pouted and Ji Yang hugged her from behind.

"I love you too, Ji Yang and I love your hugs more than anything but right now I want a hug from Xiao Zhan. Or... is it still not possible with me?" She asked me worried.

"I don't know..." I said and walked slowly up to her. I stretched out my hand and touched her arm. As I was feeling okay I stepped forwards and gave her a hug. Even after she returned it nothing changed.

"Congratulations, Xiao Zhan." She whispered and backed away." I like your hug, Xiao Zhan but Ji Yang's are better."

I smiled and she winked at me before walking away with her boyfriend. 

After the food, the dance time started and the dance floor was opened mom and grandpa before the latter allowed dad to take over. Soon everyone joined including my brother and brother-in-law.

"You don't want to dance or ....?" Yibo asked me.

"Or what?"

"Or are you waiting for my sister-in-law to ask you for the mother-son-dance?"

"If you know the answer why bothering asking?" I pouted and heard him chuckling.

"Right now she is still dancing with FanXing.... Well at least she is trying to. Don't you want to dance with me until she comes?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"Yes."

"Then lets go dance." I answered and he led me to the dance floor were we danced slowly.

"My boyfriend can dance?" He asked amused.

"I learned a little bit after mom said she wanted a dance. I don't want to step on her feet or dress..."

He laughed and we continued until we heard mom's voice.

"May I take over?" She asked and Yibo gladly stepped back.

"Do you have fun?" She asked me once we started to dance.

"Mhn, I do. I am very happy about both weddings. And I hope you will have a lot of fun during your honeymoon. Its just ... I am still scared to live here..."

"Darling, its only for two weeks. And even if you are scared, your parents deserve to have some time with you. I can see in their eyes how eager they are to spend the next two weeks with you and Yibo."

"With Yibo too?"

"Of course. He is the one who is making you happy next to us." She said amused.

"What should I do?" I wanted to know.

"The same you did with your dad and me. Talk about your life, what you feel in that moment, what you want to do in the future and what you expect. Ask them about their lives and feelings and ... just have fun. Once you are alone with them and you feel comfortable everything will go smoothly." Mom said and I teared up. "No, no, no. You are not allowed to cry. The others will think I stepped onto your feet..."

"You totally match with dad." I chuckled.

"That is good. I love my Kuan so much...." She started dreaming and looked at me once she heard my stomach growling. I blushed.

"Well... your parents sure will have a hard time filling your stomach. You should warn them beforehand."

"Mom!" I shouted out in embarrassment and she laughed before stopping to dance.

"Ladies and gentleman! I think its about time to cut the cake." She announced amused and I pouted.

While everyone was savoring the delicious wedding cake the fireworks started. Everyone admired it, even my brother who told us it would be too much for him.

Then mom and dad bit goodbye. FanXing started to cry but grandpa soothed him. Actually it was planned that FanXing would stay with Xuan Lu but then it was decided that he will stay with his grandpa instead. Ayuan will be with Xuan Lu.

Mom and dad climbed into the horse-drawn carriage and left.

Brother and HaoXuan too make their way to the airport for the honeymoon. WenWen did not know yet where they will go but HaoXuan told me they will spend two weeks in India. I waved at them until I could not see the car anymore.

Soon the band left too and my friends helped with the cleaning. Once everything was done they left as well. I kissed Ayuan's forehead and asked Xuan Lu to take good care of him. Grandpa left as well with FanXing who already fell asleep.

While Yibo carried the sleeping FanXing towards grandpa's car I laid on a bench and fell asleep.  

"LanLan, stop it!" I mumbled when the dog started to lick my face. He barked and jumped around until I opened my eyes. "Cant you let me sleep some more?" I asked and he barked before snapping at my sleeves. When I looked around I was in a bedroom.

"How did I get here?" I mumbled and heard Yibo chuckling so I looked at him. "Why did I not notice you caring me?"

"Because I didn't. It was your father." He answered and I widened my eyes. "What? Why so shocked. He is your father and was scared you would get sick sleeping on a cold bench. I cant believe you actually fell asleep there..."

"I was tired!" I complained and started to look around. The room was colored in white and gray  the ceiling was made of white marble. I was laying in a big canopy bed with curtains on every side and on the ground was a white fluffy carpet. Hanging from the ceiling were long black lamps and on the bedside table and a picture of a little boy. It was me.

Opposite of me was a terrace and next to it on the right side were a big floor lamp, an armchair, a coffee table and a stool while on the left side was desk with a mirror.

There were a stairway leading up towards a big closet on the right side and on one staircase leading down to get out of the room.

This was one of the most beautiful rooms I have ever seen.  

"Where am I?" I asked stunned and Yibo laughed.

"Its beautiful, isn't it? This is your bedroom your parents have designed for you." He explained and I widened my eyes even wider.

"That is not quite right." We heard my father's voice and turned to him. "We have designed it for the both of you and this room belongs to the two of you." He said and smiled.

"For real?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, for real. Now how about a shower and then come down for breakfast. Your mother woke up at 5 am just to prepare your favorite food. Pancakes, Waffles, Fruit salad, Orange-Kiwi-Banana Smoothie and, after your mom told us about it, herbal tea as well. Hurry up." He said and left again.

"...." I looked at Yibo not knowing what to say and he laughed before pulling me out of the bed.

"Lets take a shower."

Once he led me to the bathroom I decided that I loved this house just as much as my home where I am living with Mom and Dad. The shower and the bathtub as well as the floor was held in light brown marble tiles while the furniture was dark brown.  

 "You like it too?" Yibo asked amused.

"I love it. Look, the bathtub is right in front of the shower. That means when I take a bath I can observe you while you take a shower." I said and he growled before pulling me into the shower.

"Sound like a plan but for now we will share the shower together." He said ans started to undress me.

"Only taking a shower?" I asked innocently and he growled again before pinning me to the wall.

"If you keep provoking me I don't now what to do. For now we will just take a shower, your parents are waiting for us but tonight .... we will see." He answered and kissed me deeply before continueing to undress us.

'Tonight it is then....' 

"I was about to fetch you. What did you take so long?" Father asked and wiggled his eyebrows, earning a light slap from Mother.

"Not so early in the morning, Shaofeng." She reprimanded him.

"Your actions earlier-"

"Shaofeng!!" Mother blushed and started to ignore him.

Yibo stared at my father in astonishment and I laughed, making everyone looking at me.

"Xiao Zhan?" Mother called me and I shook my head.

"Nothing. I am just worried Yibo will run away..." I answered and laughed again.

"If I am going to run away then only with you." Yibo winked at me before turning to my parents. "How about we start to eat?"

"Sure." Mother agreed. "And by the way, we have no rules in this house so you can talk freely during breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Sounds good to me!" Yibo announced and I rolled my eyes.

"Xiao Zhan?" I turned to my mother. "I heard you like your room? And the bathroom?"

"Both are amazing and beautiful." I confessed and my father grinned.

"I bet you especially like the bathroom. We have the same one only in blue and I love to watch your mother du-"

"SHAOFENG!!" Mom yelled embarrassed and Yibo spit out his pancakes. He was totally shocked.

That was it. I started lo laugh and could not stop for a long time. 'I love these people!'

"Yibo? Do you not like the food?" Father asked him and I almost started to laugh again.

"No, no! Its very delicious. I was only ..." He stopped and my mother finished his sentence.

"Shocked about the honesty, shamelessness and perverseness in his family? Well, you will get used to it soon. I did so too and even married my husband." She smiled beautifully.

"You married me because you like the way I am, right honey?" Father asked her and earned a kiss on his cheeks.

"I married you because I love you." She answered before turning to my boyfriend. "Yibo, do you like your bedroom?"

"Its amazing. The colors and the terrace, very beautiful."

"Glad to hear. As you already noticed your bedroom is located at the end of the south wing. That is because I already realized how my son comes more after his father. Therefore I guess at night you both might be ..... rather busy. That is way the room is at the end of the south wing. Just in case...." Mother explained not noticing how Yibo's face slowly turns red. But I did and love seeing him embarrassed. That is something I rarely see and therefore I am very happy.

My father noticed it too and laughed. "Liying. Look what you did with the poor boy..."

"Oh my... how cute." She giggled and started to pinch Yibo's cheeks lightly. He looked at me and I understood he was asking me to save him.

"Can I go and look through the house? I want to see how much I still remember." I asked and mother stopped working on Yibo's face before turning to me.

"Sure. Take your time. When you finished I want to show you something." She smiled at me.

"Where is Xiao Qing?" I wanted to know.

"Don worry. She left early in the morning after getting a message that soon her 3rd grandchild will be born." Father let me know and I nodded.

After the breakfast I wanted to clean up but my parents stopped me.

"We will do it. You go and look around."  

I started the tour and surprisingly still remembered one or the other room. WenWen's bedroom for example. Well, it changed, of course, and now fit for an adult. I also remembered my parents bedroom and it looked exactly the same as 15 years ago.

Its the same ..." I mumbled and Yibo ruffled through my hair. "I am not a kid!"

"No, but smaller and younger than me." He winked and I stuck out my tongue. "And you behave like a kid...." He chuckled and I huffed before continueing my way through the house.

The living room is a little bigger the one at home.... my other home... This is complicated but you know what I mean.... It was a made in different shades of brown and had a big windows.

We continued walking a I stopped in front of a door and Yibo looked at me curiously. "Zhan?"

"This ... should be my room...." I opened the door and it was indeed my old children room. I stepped in with Yibo following me and looked around. "Nothing changed here...." I said, sat on my bed and took the picture of me from the bedside table.  

 Yibo went to another door. "What is behind this door?" He asked me.

"Its the playroom." I answered and we stepped into the room. "I loved to play here together with WenWen."  

"I can see why." Yibo said and hugged me. "What is behind that door?" He pointed to another door.

"Hmm.... I think this is the storage room for WenWen's and my toys..."  

And again I was right. I giggled and Yibo raised his brows.

"I am happy that I remember a few things." I kissed his lips and left the room while he followed me shortly afterwards.

On our way through the house we saw 4 more guestroom and 4 bathrooms, two each in the west and east wing. There also was a big gym, a little swimming pool in the cellar as well as a big one in the garden, a wine cellar and two big garages.

"Zhan?" Yibo called me and I turned around.

"Mhn?"

"Just how rich are you?!" He shouted out in shook.

"Its not my money, it belongs to my parents and I guess their business is a success." I giggled. "You live in a big house too."

"I do, but .... this house is much bigger than mine..." He stated and I nodded in agreement. "Come, lets go back to your parents. But I am scared what they want to show you ....." He said and I laughed loudly before we made our way towards the kitchen where both were talking  about their company. LanLan announced out arrival and both turned around.

"And? Remember a few things?" Mother asked me excitingly and I nodded, telling about the rooms I remembered.

"Yes, I did not allow anyone to touch something in your old room. I went there when my yearning for you was too much. We also gathered there every year for your birthday. You father never liked it to step inside because he would feel lonely. I allowed Xiao Qing to go inside once a week to clean it. I am glad this is one of the places you remember including your brother's and our room. Welcome home, Xiao Zhan." She said and smiled.

I saw her stepping forwards but immediately stepped back after remembering my fear. I felt guilty but I promised myself to try my best to lose this fear as soon as possible.

"Follow us, Xiao Zhan. We want to show you something. Yibo you too." Father said, took mother's hand and walked out of the house towards of the garage. In front of it we stopped.

"You mother loved it to buy you a lot of things. She wrapped into wrapping paper and insisted to give you the gifts once you were found." Father explained and mother smiled.

"I guess that all of them are things you are too old for to to play with .... but I still want you to give them to you. They are yours." She said and opened the garage. There were a lot of gifts different sizes inside, too many to count. Yibo and I widened our eyes.

"These are mine?" I asked stunned.

"Yes. There are only toys and stuffed animals for children inside. I know you are a boy but .... I even bought some dolls, in case you might like to play with them." Mother explained.

"I guess I really am to old for these things but ... you said they belong to me, right?"

"That is right. Everything is yours."

"Then.... Can I donate them to the orphanage I grew up in?"

"Of course!" Mom said and laughed. "If you want to we can bring everything to the orphanage in the next few days. That way your father and I can see where you lived before you got adopted by Haikuan. Do you want to unpack them or shall we let the kids do that?"

"The kids." I smiled and she nodded.

"Alright. I will rent a big truck and then tomorrow we will visit the orphanage."

"We have another gift for you, right Liying?" Father looked at her and she nodded excitingly.

"Yes. Like your brother already told you we gifted you a car for your 18th birthday. Its in the other garage." She said and pressed two buttons. One for closing the first garage and the other to open the second one. "It was difficult to chose but I hope you like it."

Once the garage was open I saw a brand new white car and fell in love with it right away. I run around the car and looked at it from every angle repeating the word Wow  every fifteen seconds while my parents and Yibo just watched me behaving like a kid in a candy shop.

"WenWen already gifted you driving lessons so I hope you will be able to drive it soon. If you need extra lessons you can ask me or your mother anytime." Father said.

"This is soo awesome!!" I shouted.  

After Yibo successfully lead me away from the garage my parents and I spent a few hours at the swimming pool while my boyfriend was nowhere to be found. We were talking about different things like the orphanage, Mom and Dad and of course my two younger brothers. It was easier to speak to them now and the hostility and awkwardness I showed when we first met vanished.

We laughed often and had a lot of fun and when the sun was setting and it got colder we walked inside the house where we found Yibo in the living room.

"Where were you?" I asked him and he pinched my cheeks.

"Wanted to give you some time alone with your parents." He answered and I huffed.

"Didn't you promise to stay close to me?" I raised my brows.

"Please forgive this boyfriend who wanted to help you to get closer to your parents..." He said theatrical and I rolled my eyes.

"You are so funny...." I said sarcastically and turned to my parents who watched us amused. "I will cook dinner today!" I announced and disappeared into the kitchen.  

During Dinner no one said something. We were just enjoying this amazing food before mother washed the dishes.

"Psst!" Father whispered and when Yibo and I looked at him he signaled us to follow him after he let mother knew he was gone. "Darling, I will be upstairs together with Yibo and Xiao Zhan"

"Alright!"

He led us into our room and closed the door. Yibo raised his brows when Father led us into our big closet.

"Listen, guys. My wife can be a little bit .... clinging sometimes and does not really care if you want to be alone. Which means it can be that she would burst into you room  anytime, even when you two want to... you know." I giggled and Yibo stared at him.

My father then pressed against a specific place and the wall opened. Behind it was another room with a bed, a bedside table, a couch, a big bookshelf, a desk with a notebook and a chair in it. There was no window but a ventilation shaft.

"Holy!!!" I stunned and looked at him. "We have a secret room? For real?" I asked excitingly.

"I secretly had it made for you guys, especially for Yibo as he probably needs a place where he can learn for university, do his homework or work from home in the future. I am not sure how often your guys will visit us but I thought ... it would be a good idea. Moreover, and this it the best thing in this room..." He said and wiggled his brows. "... this room is soundproof."

Seeing Yibo shocked once again was too funny. "Stop it father or Yibo will run away for sure. He is getting embarrassed very easily." I laughed loudly and only stopped when I felt they gazes on me. This time my father was shocked while Yibo grinned at me.

"What?" I asked unsure.

"You called me father just now...." Father said and looked like he was about to cry.

I widened my eyes. 'I did? So soon? I am just here for one day and already.....?'

"I am so happy you cant imagine but let us keep it a secret for now. You mother is already very jealous that I can touch you while she cant. I hope you can call her mother soon too. After that you can call me father." He smiled and this time a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I... I am not sure.... ... she is a woman... I want to but call her like that and-"

"Hey. Hey. I am not forcing you, Xiao Zhan. I just want you to keep it a secret that you called me father. I want to make your mother really happy and she will once you call her like that." He said and hugged me. This time I did not flinched and as if he realized it he hugged me tighter and even kissed my head.

Then he stepped back. "So, I will let you two alone now. Have good night. By the way your mother already rented a truck so we can visit the orphanage tomorrow."

I nodded and he left.

"You okay?" Yibo asked me.

"Mhn... I am a little tired" I said, walked out of the closet and laid on the bed. Yibo sat next to me and stroke my cheek a little and soon I got sleepy.

"Sleep. I will take a shower and join you soon." He said and left. It took a while before I understood what he said and opened my eyes instantly.

'I can watch him taking a shower....' I smirked and silently entered the bathroom.

He had his eyes closed while washing himself and the view was amazing. I waited and a few minutes later he opened his eyes and flinched a little seeing me watching him. Slowly, very slowly his lower region raised and he tried to hide it with his hand. When he saw me laughing he stopped it and looked at me with raised brows, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Are you keep standing there? Ar you joining me now or not?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No. I don't want to." I answered amused and saw him frowning.

"Xiao Zhan, you better get you ass in here!"

"Oh? You calling me by my full name? How scary.... " I laughed.

"I warn you...." He glared at me. I shrugged and enjoyed seeing him getting desperate. But every patience has its limit and soon Yibo stepped out of the shower and stomped up to me. I giggled and waited until he was very close before running away. He followed and soon caught me.

"I got you!" He whispered in my ear before biting it. "What am I going to do with you...." He asked amused and I looked at him.

"Whatever you plan, it better be more than just two rounds or I will get very very angry...." I said and he laughed.

"Lets see if you can handle the first round... " He picked me up and carried me towards the bed. He put me down and closed the curtains before the fun started.

Hearing Yibo's threat earlier I somehow expected to be exhausted after just one round but he was very gentle. That night was the best I ever had.

Once we were satisfied, he retreated and I laid on top of him before falling asleep.  

Then next morning I woke up first and watched Yibo under me. He looked very handsome, especially with the sunlight shining on his exposed chest. I couldnt stop myself and kissed his chest repeatingly until he woke up.

"What a way to wake me up." He mumbled and I grinned.

"I love you, Yibo."

He rolled us over and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let our lower region wish each other a good morning. He moaned and started to rub our arousal's together. That was everything we needed to feel satisfied and release.

"I love you too, Zhan."

Then it knocked on the door.

"Stop whatever you two are doing, take a shower, dress yourself and come down for breakfast." Mother said and left.

"I guess we need to get up now." Yibo sighed and I shook my head.

"Or... we can stay much longer and I will just apologize to her later." I suggested and kissed him softly while gently brush over his lower region.

"Ahh-...do you think that is a good idea?" He asked me unsure.

"Just trust me." I smiled and kissed him deeply. Once he I did that he forgot his skepticism and was just as energetic as I. Soon the room was filled with moans.  

One hour later we walked down, freshly showered and fully dressed. My mother looked a little upset while Father showed us his thumbs up.

"Shaofeng, stop encouraging them." Mother pouted.

"Come on darling. They are two people in love. Remember how we let your parents wait for hours?"

"That.... that was different!" She insisted and I shook my head in amusement. 'WenWen definitely comes more after her.'

"Well ... how about we let them wait too?" Father suggested and picked her up in bridal style.

"What!? No, Shaofeng, let me down! You .... you pervert... Let me down!" She yelled embarrassed and fought against him so it was difficult for Father to carry her.

"Enjoy your time , mother. Yibo and I will start to eat and patiently wait for you." I said and she stopped fighting immediately and stared at me.

"How did you call me?" She asked overwhelmed.

Father laughed and carried her away.

"Yepp!! You are definitely the son of your father...." Yibo nodded to himself and started to eat. I laughed.  

Around 10 am both came back and I stared at Father with raised brows.

"Don't look at me like that! Its your fault for calling her mother! She was so happy that she couldnt sto-"

"SHAOFENG!!" Mother yelled and hit him lightly before looking at me. "One more time. Call me like that one more time? Hm?"

"Eat your breakfast quickly so we can visit the orphanage, Mother." I smiled and watched her eating her breakfast happily.  

The day passed in a flash. We went to the orphanage where we were welcomed by Meng Yao and the director. While the director and my parents talked a lot about my time there, Meng Yao, Yibo and I started to carry the gifts into the reception room together with other male teachers. The female teacher were keeping the kids busy in the garden. Later my parents and the director helped us and soon everything was in place.

While the director thanked us over and over again Meng Yao fetched the kids.

"No need to thank us. Xiao Zhan told me that this orphanage has not many toys, only the very old ones, and there are no donations. As my son does not need these toys anymore he wanted to gift them to you. And to thank you for loving my son, we decided to donate monthly into this orphanage. If you don't mind we would like to renovate this place so there is more space to play and more rooms for more kids who needs a home." Mother offered and the last time I saw the director as happy as today was on the day I got adopted by dad.

Soon we heard the kids and the moment they saw the mountain of gifts they started to scream in excitement. One gift after the other was opened and the kids screamed every time or started to cry. I loved the their faces and was really happy to see them having fun with their toys.

Many kids remembered me and thanked me over and over again, a few even asked if the family I got adopted into has space for one more kid. I smiled  and told them that soon they would find they own home. They just needed to wait a little more.

Around 5 pm we bid farewell and I promised to visit again.  

 Back at home mother prepared Dinner and while were eating I had an idea.

"You have subsidiaries here in china, right?" I asked my parents and both were surprised with this question. My brother told me a little bit about their work, that is why I knew that.

"We do. They are very successful and in the no. 5 of the best companies worlwide while the parent company in America is no. 1."

"Can we make advertisement for the orphanage once the renovations are done?" I asked and they smiled.

"We can and we will. The renovation will take around a 1 and a half year and after that we will help them to get into good family's. Not those who adopted you and sent you back again, but real families like Haikuan's." Mother answered gently and I nodded satisfied.

"Now that we already started to talk about the company.... WenWen told us you have to do a one year internship soon, Yibo, and we asked us if you want to do it in one of our companies. That means if you didn't already find another company." Father said and waited for my boyfriend's answer.

"Did I hear it right? Mr.... I mean WenWen ... Ge suggested me?" Yibo asked stunned and I smiled.

"You both usually are like a cat and a mouse but ... yes, he did. He thought you would be a good choice. So?" Dad asked and Yibo jumped up in excitement.

"That would be awesome!" He shouted.

"Then its a deal." Dad said and smiled at him before turning to me.

"No! Don't even look at me. I don't want to work in the company." I said right away.

"I guessed as much. That is not what I wanted to ask you. I heard next year you would start your studies. Did you already choose your subject?" He asked and Mother and Yibo both looked at me as well.

"Actually I did. I thought about it for a long time and I decided to-" I said and Yibo interrupted me.

"Art! He chose Art, right?" He asked me while Mother shook her head.

"I think it will be culinary." She said and looked at me.

"I bet its something with animals... veterinary maybe?" Dad said and looked at me as well.

I chuckled and shook my head. "None of them." I said and they raised their brows.

"What did you choose then?" Mother wanted to know and I smiled.

"I decided to follow into Dad's footsteps and study psychology." I announced proudly. "I want to share my past with people who went through something similar as me. I want to help others the same as Dad helped me." I said and waited for their reaction.

No one laughed at me, no one was disappointed. They just smiled proudly and congratulated me for choosing my path.

A few hours later I laid in Yibo's arms and fell asleep with a smile.  

The last three weeks were a lot of fun. After two weeks were over, mom called us and announced they would stay a week longer in Paris. I missed them a lot but was also happy to have some more time with my parents. When I remembered how scared I was to live here I had to laugh at myself for these stupid thoughts. Just as everyone said there was nothing to be scared of.

One and a half week after Mom and Dad's wedding we decided to take Ayuan back to us. Even if she didn't say anything, Xuan Lu was relieved that she did not need to babysit anymore. It was normal. She was  young, not even married yet and needs to go to school too. Taking care of a baby is hard work.

I did not mind taking care of Ayuan and even asked grandpa to visit us with FanXing. He did and FanXing had so much fun in the playroom together with LanLan that no matter what grandpa said, my little brother refused to go back with him. I secretly wished for that to happen but except Yibo no one knew about that. I loved spending time with my little brothers. Yibo is happy for me but at the same time a little jealous which I found amusing.

Then it was time to say goodbye. Mom and Dad returned from their three weeks honeymoon. Mom covered Ayuan, FanXing and me with kisses that I almost refused to go back home with them. But only almost...

Mother and Father were sad but I promised to come here often. Mom and Dad too promised that even if I did not want to they would send me here no matter what. In the past I would have thought they did not want me anymore but now I knew they wished only the best for me.  

T

wo months after I moved back with Mom and Dad, Yibo started his internship in my parents company here in china. My brother and HaoXuan chose to move in together in a much bigger apartment as HaoXuan lived in until now and Ayuan started to sleep throughout the night twice a week. I decided to visit my parents more and Mom and Dad were happy that I finally forgave them and was ready to let got of my terrible past.

One of my wishes was to spend an evening with both families. Mother, Father, Mom, Dad, Grandpa, WenWen, HaoXuan,FanXing, Ayuan, Yibo and I. And soon my wish was fulfilled. Grandpa was one a visit in another city and sadly could not attend the gathering.

We ate together, played games, talked and laughed. I was so happy and thought it could not get any better. Well... apparently I was wrong. When it was quite for a moment Mother and Mom both started to speak at the same time.

"There is something we would like to tell you...." They said and sounded a little worried.

We all laughed first before hearing them out. Mother signaled Mom to started and she turned to me.

"Xiao Zhan.... I want to ask you.... How is your anxiety? Are you still scared of women?" She asked carefully and I smiled.

"If it is about my mother then ..... no. I can touch her now and even hugged her once. As for other women .... I am not sure. I rarely meet some. Why?" I asked her and she looked at Dad. He shook his head violently and signaled her to continue while trying to ignore my confused look.

"Is something wrong?" I asked unsure and everyone too looked at mom worried.

"Well ... hm ..... the thing is .... your Dad .... your Dad and I are pregnant again." She said and closed her eyes immediately as if she was scared of my reaction. I opened my mouth and closed it again. Was I shocked? Yes. Was I happy about the news? Thousand times yes!!

"Congratulations!!" I said and everyone joined. "What are you worried for? Wait... its a girl right? I don't mind having a little sister! Stop worrying." I laughed and saw Mom looking at Dad again who shook his head violently once again.

"You do it!" Dad said and looked away.

"Kuan, you want to run away from your responsibilities?" Mom asked and Dad looked at her lovingly.

"I don't. But telling the news is not necessarily my responsibility. You do it."

"Mom? Dad?" I asked in anticipation.

"Xiao Zhan, do you mind ... having ... maybe ... three little sisters at once?" She asked embarrassed and I stared at her. Stared at both of them.

"What?" I asked unsure.

"Wait ... ARE YOU HAVING TRIPLES???" Yibo yelled at them in shock and Mom and Dad didn't dared to look at him.

"Mom? Dad?" I called them and this time Dad spoke.

"Yibo guessed right. We are having triplets." He confirmed and Yibo looked like he saw a ghost.

"What are triplets?" FangXing asked and I smiled brightly at him.

"That means in a few months you will be a big brother again. A big brother of three beautiful little sisters." I explained and he nodded.

"Okay... But you better treat us equally or I will throw a tantrum...." He answered and patted I his head.

"I promise."

"Congratulations!!" HaoXuan said and my brother watched Yibo amused.

"What is wrong, Yibo? Aren't you happy to be an uncle of three little girls?" He teased him and earned a glare.

"I am happy for my brother and sister-in-law as they wish to have a big family. But ... TRIPLETS?? Taking care of three babies at the same time? Moreover I have to share my boyfriend with three more people. With three little baby sisters!!" He complained and before I could soothe him my Father, who suppressed a smiled until now, let out a loud laugh making us looking at him confused.

"Father? What is wrong?" I asked him. It took him a while to answer as he just could not stop laughing.

"Ask your Mother." He said and laughed again.

"Asking me? Why me? Isn't it your fault! You pervert old lion!!" Mother hissed.

"No way... Mom?" WenWen asked unsure but his thoughts were confirmed when our mother nodded.

"I am pregnant too." She said and Yibo jumped up in shock.

"Hell no!! You guys cant be serious!!!" He shouted and my Father, who slowly calmed down, looked at him amused.

"Don't worry, Yibo. Its only one." He said and turned to me. "In the past you wished for a little brother but ... I hope you will accept a little sister too." He said and I was so happy about these news that I hugged everyone of them.

'I cant believe it ... soon I will have four baby sister....'

"You all are crazy ... both families are crazy ..." Yibo mumbled and I kissed his cheeks while trying to hold in a smile. "Sister-in-law, after the triplets are born .... it will be enough, right? You don't want more kids, do you?" Yibo then asked and Mom smiled.

"I already said to Kuan I cant have enough children but after the triplet we will stop .... for now. But in a few years ... why not?" She giggled.

"Zhan, your Mom turned crazy. Totally crazy." Yibo told me.

"Don't be like that. Kids are something beautiful, Yibo." Dad said amused.

"Yeah, one at a time! Not three!! Or four!!" Yibo returned and leaned his head on my shoulder to calm down.

"There is something else I would like to discuss." Dad stated and we all looked at him in anticipation. Well.... Yibo more in fear. "As our house gets a little too small for four adults, a child and four babies. We decided to renovate the house and build a few more rooms. The renovation will take about 8 months and therefore I would like to ask you two, Shaofeng and Liying, if it was possible to move in with you until the renovations are done." Dad said.

"Does that mean I can play in the big playroom?" FanXing asked excited and I pulled him towards me.

"Only if Mother and Father are allowing it." I told him.

"What is that for a question? Of course you can! We have more than enough space. FanXing can sleep in in Xiao Zhan's old room while MianMian and Haikuan as well as Ayuan can take one of the four guest rooms. We have Xiao Zhan's old baby bed, changing table and bathtub in the storage room. You can use it for Ayuan.

We can move the bunny house into hour garden without any problems too.

As WenWen's and HaoXuan's apartment will be free only in two months they will live here too and take WenWen's bedroom." Mother explained and I was so happy that I thought my heart will burst any moment. I will be able to live with my both family for a while and I almost cried. Yibo sat up, hold my hands and kissed my cheeks

"I guess everything is decided." Father announced and Dad hugged him brotherly.

"That is actually not bad..." WenWen stated and looked at Yibo.

"What?" He asked him suspiciously.

"That way I can keep a close eyes on you and the moment I hear any inappropriate sounds I will burst into your room. I have to protect my little brother!"

"Ge!!" I shouted embarrassed and Yibo glared at him.

"You can lock the door if you want  but thankfully HaoXuan taught me how to crack one." Brother said satisfied and HaoXuan looked at us apologetically.

"You don't dare to..." Yibo hissed at him.

 "You bet!!" Brother smirked.

"Come on, WenWen. Don't you think you are to harsh? Xiao Zhan is 18 now. He is an adult and can live his live freely." Father tried to help and my brother looked at him in a reprimanding way.

"You say that only because you are proud that he turned out to be pervert like you! For me he is still my baby brother."

"Hey!! I am not a pervert!" I pouted and Father grinned at me.

"Denying is pointless, my son. Soon you will realize that."

"And before that happens I have to protect him from Yibo's dirty mind." Brother said.

"You call my mind dirty? Than what about your husband's? His mind is even dirtier than me." Yibo pointed out.

"Hello? Guys?" Dad tried to get attention but was ignored by Yibo and my brother.

"We are talking about you, my dear Yibo, not about him." Brother continued.

"So you are acknowledging that his mind his dirty too? Good, then I should protect you from him as well. You are by beloved future brother-in-law after all."

"Its enough now, isn't it?" Mom asked.

"WenWen!" Mother called my brother but both of them were to busy trying to pick on each other.

"No one can protect me from him unless I allow it."

"And no one can hinder me to not touch Zhan unless I want to!"

"I will keep my eyes on you, Yibo! Tonight I will stand in front of your room and once I hear any sound I will come in, if you want to or not!"

When Yibo wanted answer to that I held him close to me and moved my lips next to his ear. "Its okay, let him be. We still have our secret room. Remember, it is soundproof and no one will find us." I whispered and he relaxed before grinning at me.

My father, who knew exactly what I just said to Yibo winked at me and laughed out loud when I gave him a thumps up.

"Dad! What is so funny?" My brother asked him but father just shook his head.

"Nothing, my son. I am just asking myself who will win this cat and mouse game at the end."

"And?" Brother wanted to know.

"I don't want to upset you but .... Yibo's chances are a much better than yours."

My brother signaled Yibo he would keep a close eye on him and when Yibo shrugged uninterested, he frowned in suspicion.

"How about we call it a day?" Dad asked tiredly and stood up. "We will go back home and start to pack as soon as possible so the renovation can start. HaoXuan, Bowen do you mind helping us with the luggage and the bunnies?"

"Sure, no problem. We will come tomorrow around 11 am." WenWen agreed and Mom and Dad left with Ayuan. FanXing pleaded to stay here and he got his way. Father picked him up and carried him into my old room with LanLan following them while my Mother retreated into hers.

WenWen the turned to us. "I will keep an eye on you, Yibo... and you too, little brother. " He grinned and left for his room. Once he left, HaoXuan walked up to us and raised his brows.

"You guys have a soundproof secret room?" He whispered amused and we both looked at him in shock.

"How?!" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I am a private investigator and can lip read." He winked at us. "But don't worry. I will not tell my husband. But I do hope you will never ... burst into our room."

"Its a deal!" I said and shook his hand before he followed my brother. We cleaned the living room and made our way towards our bathroom to take a shower together. Once we were done we left and saw my brother eyeing our every step. We shook our heads in amusement before entering the bedroom.

As I knew that my brother surely will keep his promise, at least for tonight, we went into the secret room right away. We laid down and talked about the upcoming moving.

Yibo knew I was really happy and therefore did not once interrupted my speech. He stroke my back gently and listened to everything while agreeing every now and then to show me he was listening.

Once I was finished I looked up to him. "Are you upset about the pregnancies?"

"I am not. I am actually really happy for them, especially for your Mother as she is in her midforties but still got pregnant. As for my brother and sister-in-law... I know they want a big family. But I think they could take their time as they are still young. Triplets will be a lot of work. I don't mind helping them and would love to do that together with you. The only big problem I have is sharing you with them.

You can call me jealous, childish and stupid but even while brother was on his honeymoon you had only eyes for Ayuan and FanXing once both were here. In the evening you were too tired to even talk with me and fell asleep right away. I was lonely.... " Yibo explained and I smiled.

"You are really jealous, aren't you? I am sorry. I just ... love having kids around me and especially when they are family. I did not want you to feel lonely." I confessed.

"I know.... Telling you this does not mean I want you to stop having fun with them, Zhan. In fact I love to see you smiling brightly while spending time with them and I know that smile will grow even wider once the triplets and the other other girl are born." He said and kissed my forehead. "Maybe I am just a little too childish wanting you all for myself."

"The childish Yibo can look really seducing." I said and he chuckled.

"Really? Then maybe I should show this side of me more often... I just hope you can pamper me too, not just your little siblings. I am bigger than them and therefore need more love."

"Hmm.... I guess I will have to give you a lot of my attention then...." I said and hovered above him. "And because you were so honest with me, I will pamper you the whole night." I smirked and kissed his lips shortly before I let them wander down his body.

I sucked his neck, licked over his chest and gently nibbled on his two buds. Yibo first hummed in satisfaction and moaned loudly when my teeth started to nibble. When I was about to move lower his hand jumped up to my neck, holding me in place as he wanted me to give his buds a little more attention.

This time I bit him a little stronger and at the corner of my eyes I could see his little brother rising. I grabbed his hands and moved them away from my neck so I could kiss my way down to greet his highly standing arousal. I saw Yibo staring at me while panting, curious what I would do next.

I grabbed him and he let himself fall back on the bed while I slowly started to stroke him. He was pulsing strongly in my hand and I heard him whimpering.

Tonight I would do something I never did before but I loved it when Yibo did it with me I decided to repay him. I moved my hand away a little so I had space and started to lick him slowly. His whimpering got louder and with one last look at Yibo I took him into my mouth.

He was big and as it was my first time it felt strange but I wanted to pamper him tonight. Thankfully I payed attention when Yibo did this with me and therefore I knew exactly what to do. I rolled my tongue over his shaft and moved it lowed towards his two eggs. I was curious what would happen when I nibble him there and soon heard him moaning my name.

"Zhannn.... You shouldn't.... do this... I almost....." He panted and I chuckled before moving my lips back to his shaft. Once again I rolled my tongue over it and Yibo grabbed the sheets tightly when I started to suck him. His panting went louder and that made me taking him deeper into my mouth while sucking him a little harder. He suddenly grabbed my hair and begged me.

"S-stop... ahh.... I am ..ungh.... close.... take it out ....hahh- now!"

I ignored him and moved my headed up and down, sucking him faster until he came with a loud moan. When he realized that he came into my mouth he jumped up in panic and wanted me to spit it out. I fulfilled his wish and spit it back on his still standing arousal before kissing him passionately.

"How was I?" I asked him while nibbling on his chin.

"You.... How did you ..." He was having difficulties to speak but I new what he wanted to know.

"My boyfriend taught me by using my body. Was I good?" I answered amused.

"I guess your boyfriend is a really good teacher then ..." He mumbled and pecked my lips over and over again. When I got impatient I rolled us over and let him hover above me before pulling his head down to get a real kiss.

"More like I am a good student and I want to learn a lot more..." I whispered and he growled. He covered his fingers with his seed and inserted them as fast as he could.

"Ahh..." I moaned in pleasure.

"You are not as tight as at the beginning anymore...." He stated and took out his fingers before positioning himself. "Ready to learn?" He whispered.

"Stop asking and do it!" I pleaded and he grinned before thrusting into me, first slowly but when I growled at him he moved faster. I tried to suppress my voice as much as I could but Yibo made it difficult for me when he started to work on my front just as fast as on my behind.

"This room is soundproof, bunny. Let it out as much as you want." He said and I did exactly that.

I let out my whimpers, moans and screamed and really hoped this room could handle my voice.

The next morning we sneaked back into our original bathroom once we woke up. We opened the door and noted that my brother really stayed in front of our room the whole night. Once he saw us he looked at us in dissatisfaction.

"What is wrong, Ge?" I asked innocently.

"How is it possible that you two didn't make any sound? I couldn't even hear you breathing?" He asked us and I shrugged.

"I don't know...." I answered and he looked at us in suspicion.

"Are you hiding something from me? How is it possible for you to not do anything last night?"

"Wow.... When we do something we are in the wrong and when we do nothing we are in the wrong too... just was is it that you want?" Yibo asked him teasingly.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Yibo?" He asked and Yibo nodded.

"I do!" He announced and Brother raised his brows.

"What?"

"Right now the decision was made that Zhan and I will help my brother to transport the bunnies as it seems your husband is not happy that he had to spent the night in bed alone...."

HaoXuan stood behind my brother, grabbed him, threw him over his shoulders and walked into their room in the west wing.

"Thank you, Yibo." HaoXuan shouted.

"Your welcome. And don't be too hard on him. He is just worried about his beloved baby brother!" Yibo shouted back and I laughed before pulling him into the bathroom.  

Yibo's POV

The renovations are done and we could finally move back into our old but now bigger house. I was surprised to realize that my brother decided to build a second little house on the property just for Zhan and me.

Zhan too was overwhelmed and wanted to check it out right away. I followed him after I helped my sister-in-law into the house while my brother carried the babies one after the other. My sister-in-law gave birth three days ago and it was exhausting for her. Despite that she was already planning for the next child to be born in three years the latest which I found shocking.

My brother treated her like a porcelain doll, scared one false movement and something terrible will happen. While my sister-in-law reprimanded him in public I could see she loves to be treated like that.

Zhan's mother already gave birth to a healthy little girl. She was not even three weeks old and already wrapped everyone around her little finger. Even me.... And I knew the triplets will succeed with that even faster.

I followed my boyfriend once I was sure my sister-in-law was fine. Zhan run around to check the house and was just as amazed as I was. It was a small house just for the two of us.

Once Zhan saw the big bed he decided to test it right away and pulled me inside. We did not left our home until the next day.

The last days we spent more time in bed than anywhere else and it was not because we were addicted to sex.... I mean we kind of were but that was not the reason for that.

Zhan's parents asked if I want to start working in their company once I am done with my studies. I agreed right away and Zhan too was very happy. But the problem was I had to go through 3 years of training and it would take place in America.

When I heard that I declined their offer but after some discussions with Zhan and both our families I decided to do this training. I already talked with the university and I was allowed to stop my studies for one year to undergo the training before continuing once I was back.

Zhan and I was not used to stay away from each other for so long and knew no way to prepare ourselves than spent as much time together as possible. I already asked our friends to take good care of him once he started his first semester in three weeks. I will take a plane to America in two weeks, which means we had not much time anymore before biding farewell for one year.

Especially Zhan was not really happy about our upcoming separation but he he accepted it. But during our intimate times he was more aggressive than before and only when I promised him over and over again that I will come back soon and that we will call each other at least 6 times a day including two video calls, he calmed down.

The truth has to be told: We are addicted to each other and cant stand it to stay away for more than a day. But we both are strong and will handle it somehow.

Right now we were in the middle of our second round. When we both released and Zhan was moving his hips to tell me to continue I stopped him.

"Zhan, lets talk for a minute." I said to him.

"We have enough time to talk when we call each other on the phone once you are gone." He said and moved his hips so suddenly that I moaned and almost forgot what I wanted to talk about. Almost....

"No, Zhan. What I want to talk to you about is something I need to do from face to face." I said and he sighed before continuing to speak. "Once I am in America I cant protect you, so I asked our friends to do this job."

"Protect me? From what? Woman?"

"Not only woman. They will protect you from everyone who might get the idea stealing you away from me. I don't want to imagine coming back in a year and you fell in love with someone else."

"Then what am I supposed to do? In America is no one I know. I cant tell anyone to protect you. I saw movies, Yibo. The woman over there are beautiful.... What if you fell in love with someone else?"

"I can promise you that will never happen. Because of you perverseness I will never be able to be satisfied with someone else than you!"

"And now? How are we going to solve this dilemma?" He asked me and used two fingers to brush over my chest.

"I have a way ...." I smiled and he looked at me curiously when I opened the drawer to take something out of it. I opened the little jewelry box to show him the ring inside.

He looked at me with big eyes. I saw happiness and ... guilt. I knew why. 

A few months ago, when I asked him if he could imagine marrying me, he answered that he could but not very soon. He said he wanted to enjoy his current live, running around like a child, being pampered by both his parents and siblings, being childish as much as we wants.

He confessed he did not want to grow up so soon. He wants to marry me for sure but he wanted to wait a few more years. I accepted that back then and I accepted his decision now.

"Yibo, I-"

"I am not asking you to marry me right away. You want to wait and we will. But I want you to wear this ring and show everyone that you are engaged and no matter what happens, you will marry the person who gave you this ring. You will marry me! Be it now, in 5 years or 10 years.

I will do the same and once someone is even looking at me in a flirtatious way I will show that person this ring. I love you Xiao Zhan. And I want to ask you... do you want to marry me in the future once you are ready?"

He teared up and pulled my head down and kissed me. This reaction already showed me his answer but I wanted to hear it.

"Only under two conditions!" He said and I waited. "First, no matter what you do, you will never ever take of this ring. Nor will I."

"I promise" I said and kissed him. "And the other condition?"

"Until the day you have to go to America we will not meet anyone nor leave this house and bed! You will stay with me until the last second and let no one disturb us!"

I grinned and kissed him deeply. "Deal! I promise. But first let me call HaoXuan, just in case."

He blinked a few times until he knew what I was referring to. Then he started to laugh and once I cut the call with HaoXuan I fulfilled my promise.

T H E     E N D  

Now its really is over .... 

At least for this story :) 

It took me 3 hours to upload this chapter and I hope there are not too much mistakes .... Now we have 11:51 pm. 

I know I promised to update my next book but I am  too tired and tomorrow I have to go to work. So I will release the prologue and 1st chapter of The Halfmoon Thief tomorrow. I promise!!

I do hope you will check it out^^

For now I will go to bed and wish you a wonderful night/morning/day <3 <3 <3

If you liked this last chapter feel free to leave a comment and a vote :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.4K 23
"do you love me or your wife?"-taehyung - Topkook Bottomtae - Slow updates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (18+ readers only) Read if you want and leave if you don't wan...
2K 52 9
Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, Wooyoung were going to the mall when they saw a group of pirates fighting someone. They went to help but... find out what h...
33.6K 1.8K 10
Xiao Zhan comes back to China from Thailand after knowing about his grandma's condition. With time grandma Xiao's condition worsen with time and she...
221K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...