Chapter 50: Xiao Zhan's POV

Like I mentioned this chapter was difficult to write and I hope its not complicated to read ^^

Have fun reading  :)

After I asked them if we could restart both looked at me ... what was it... proud? I guess they really just waited for me to take this step. They asked me why I panicked when there was clearly no woman but I could not answer that as I did not know. It ... just happened...

But when we start the hypnosis again I hope to find out. To be honest I am scared. Not because they would leave me, no. I understand now that will never happen. They promised and showed me again and again how much they love and that they will never abandon me. And I trust them. I think I ... grew up in the last seven months. Especially after I had to let go of Little One.

When he was gone I hid myself yet again but instead of being mad or ignoring me, they were both always there for me. Hugged me, cuddled me and loved me.

I am scared because of what will be the result of a hopefully successful hypnosis. After I had this panic attack 4 days ago, I still did not understand why as there was no woman, and also ..... when I saw what that woman did to my father to make him shining so happily ....I really wanted to cure my anxiety.

So I asked them for a restart and Father and Yibo agreed. I am scared of my memories but I know whatever happens I have my family by my side. Father decided we would do the hypnosis on Tuesday, which means today. As he still had another patient to care for we would do it in the evening. I was nervous but I tried not to show it. Of course they saw through me as always and Yibo was by my side the whole day. I loved this.

I knew that soon the basketball training will start again and I need to share him with his teammates but I acknowledged this fact pretty fast. I at least was with him and could watch.  

Another thing is ... when Yibo is at university, where I want to go too as soon as I am cured, I am sometimes bored despite playing with the bunnies and working in my own little garden. As my father often had online sessions or sometimes wasn't even at home due a sudden visit with another patient I had no one to talk to. Except one Person.

Mr. Li, the gardener.

To be honest when I met him for the first time I kind of ... liked him. He had a soft voice and when I heard him laughing I could not help but smile too. I was of course scared of him and tried to avoid him whenever I could. But since the incident with Little One I started to get to know him better. Whenever I came to him, be it to ask how I should do my work in my garden or just because I was lonely, he seemed to be happy that I came to him. He always greeted me with a smile and I loved to hear him speaking.

He taught me one or two things and told me whenever I was lonely or bored I could come to him.

But Yibo did not like that and sometimes just walked away when he saw us. First I did not understand what was wrong but back then, when I saw Mr. Li ruffling through Yibo's hair and laughing with him, I was .... I was mad too. So in case Mr. Li did not know I announced that Yibo belongs to me. It might have been a little bit childish but only like this I felt better.

Since then Mr. Li always teased me with this and also Yibo was his victim. I see that Yibo is not such a fan of Mr. Li but I really like him so I was scared to tell Yibo in case he gets mad at me.

Therefore I kept it a secret ... at least in front of Yibo. Father already found out and I think Mr. Li knows it too.